We love dogs and Animals

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:41 pm

You ladies want scary bugs... well, here is one of the scariest!!! and one of the deadliest


Sydney funnel-web spider (Atrax robustus)




This one is saying: "G'day"
Image
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
Jirel
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: montreal,canada

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Jirel » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:25 pm

TAKING ABOUT SPIDERS-I HAVE THESE PHOTOS BUT CANNOT LOOK AT THEM--SPIDERS PHOBIAImage
Image
IDONT KNOW HOW HE DO IT _AND HE SEAM TO ENJOY IT ___I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Jirel wrote:TAKING ABOUT SPIDERS-I HAVE THESE PHOTOS BUT CANNOT LOOK AT THEM--SPIDERS PHOBIAImage
Image
IDONT KNOW HOW HE DO IT _AND HE SEAM TO ENJOY IT ___I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS


Yup that's our bloke alright!! RDA major league bad ass!!!!

I mean... look at the big tackling this dangerous animal.... :lol: :lol:

Image
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
Jirel
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: montreal,canada

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Jirel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 am

Image
SOMEBODY KNOW WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL IT IS? I MADE A WALLPAPER TO PUT ON MY DESKTOP,HE IS SO CUTE

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:53 am

Its a species of tamarin monkey.. both smallest primates of the ape/ monkey family.


Called a 'Cotton Top Tamarin'. Sadly these little guys and gals are frequent targets of poachers and are favoured in the illegal pet trade.. for those who want an exotic animal.

Image
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
Jirel
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: montreal,canada

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Jirel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:17 am

Image
YOU CAN OXOLOTL OR AXOLOTL ALSO NAME SMILLING FISH __SO CUTE LOOK LIKE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEING
ORIGINATED MEXICAN WATER

User avatar
Jirel
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: montreal,canada

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Jirel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:21 am

Philippa M wrote:Its a species of tamarin monkey.. both smallest primates of the ape/ monkey family.


Called a 'Cotton Top Tamarin'. Sadly these little guys and gals are frequent targets of poachers and are favoured in the illegal pet trade.. for those who want an exotic animal.

Image
THANKS -IT ORIGINATED FROM AUSTRALIA?

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:27 am

Image


This little fellow is called 'Billabong Bug' fossil remains of this cute little fella were discovered in South Australia, by scientists. And have been carbon dated far back as 350 million Years Old. The bugs can actually be purchased in packets like this:


Image

They live for a bout three months and only require a frozen pea/carrot or corn to eat. It is a good idea to feed them regularly or they will eat each other!! :o
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 am

Jirel wrote:
Philippa M wrote:Its a species of tamarin monkey.. both smallest primates of the ape/ monkey family.


Called a 'Cotton Top Tamarin'. Sadly these little guys and gals are frequent targets of poachers and are favoured in the illegal pet trade.. for those who want an exotic animal.

Image
THANKS -IT ORIGINATED FROM AUSTRALIA?



Noooooo! Nooo!!! no monkey/ape species is native to Australia. 'Cottontop Tamarinds' are from South America and they come in several different species... but then again if you hang out around our pubs/boozers/places of alcohol consumption long enough.. you might see some apes walking out!!!
Image
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
Jirel
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Location: montreal,canada

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Jirel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:17 am

Philippa M wrote:
Jirel wrote:
Philippa M wrote:Its a species of tamarin monkey.. both smallest primates of the ape/ monkey family.


Called a 'Cotton Top Tamarin'. Sadly these little guys and gals are frequent targets of poachers and are favoured in the illegal pet trade.. for those who want an exotic animal.

Image
THANKS -IT ORIGINATED FROM AUSTRALIA?



Noooooo! Nooo!!! no monkey/ape species is native to Australia. 'Cottontop Tamarinds' are from South America and they come in several different species... but then again if you hang out around our pubs/boozers/places of alcohol consumption long enough.. you might see some apes walking out!!!
Image
VERY FUNNY --WE HAVE THOSE KIND OF MONKEY TOO_IN MONTREAL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply