We love dogs and Animals

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5490
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by JackGywer » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:32 am

This morning died the guinea pig of my son
:( :( :( :( :(

It was 7 years with us.How is my boy cope ? The two grew up together.

Lissy (Elisabeth)
Image
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
Titine1978
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:26 pm
Location: France

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Titine1978 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:54 am

Philippa M wrote:Image

This is Esse! She'll be turning three in January along side her doggie brother Cain.


Image

This Boise, Esse's long lost brother. I found them at Canning College, my old school and i remember hearing these two little babies crying their little hearts out... i found them in a plastic cat box in the back of a pest control truck, surrounded by rat/mice/spider poison. Worst still it was a 35c (very hot) and this douchebag was sitting inside his air conditioned van, with the motor running so he wouldn't hear them cry. My first instinct was to leave them there... but my mothering instincts kicked in and i grabbed the box with Boise and Esse in them... popped them in the back of my car and zoomed of as quickly as i could... and when i got them home, they were so thirsty, hungry and dirty... but they strangely they were not vicious like feral cats can be... if anything they stayed with me in my room, slept in a basket with toys at night and eventually in my bed.
This story is touching. How horrible to let these animals suffer. :evil:
They are very beautiful.

User avatar
Titine1978
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:26 pm
Location: France

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Titine1978 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:59 am

JackGywer wrote:This morning died the guinea pig of my son
:( :( :( :( :(

It was 7 years with us.How is my boy cope ? The two grew up together.

Lissy (Elisabeth)
Image
How sad :cry:
I imagine the confusion of your son. I don't know how old your son is but it's hard for them to confront this reality.
I wish you courage.

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:44 pm

I am so sorry about the loss of little Elisabeth and i feel your little boy as well. Our pets once lost can never be replaced as they, like us humans have their own individual personalities that you grow to love in them and so it makes one pet unique from another.


Another precious crossing the rainbow bridge....

I hope this quote i found on facebook helps you Jack and your little boy.

Image
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Ya's reckon this is true of all dogs and their owners?? :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:


Image
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5490
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by JackGywer » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Philippa M wrote:I am so sorry about the loss of little Elisabeth and i feel your little boy as well. Our pets once lost can never be replaced as they, like us humans have their own individual personalities that you grow to love in them and so it makes one pet unique from another.


Another precious crossing the rainbow bridge....

I hope this quote i found on facebook helps you Jack and your little boy.

Image

How beautiful Philippa :) :)
Thank you very much.
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:58 pm

No Worries... understand your grief, I've lost a lot of pets over the years and its hard. And the grief ... . When my dear horse Judy died in 2007, her death hit with such force that i was a blubbering mess for weeks. And what i couldn't understand was that the day before she died, Judy was a fit healthy 20 yr old... running around like a young filly half her age, eating well ... neighing so cheerful and happy and boom! The next day she dropped like a stone on the ground never got up...
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5490
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by JackGywer » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Philippa M wrote:No Worries... understand your grief, I've lost a lot of pets over the years and its hard. And the grief ... . When my dear horse Judy died in 2007, her death hit with such force that i was a blubbering mess for weeks. And what i couldn't understand was that the day before she died, Judy was a fit healthy 20 yr old... running around like a young filly half her age, eating well ... neighing so cheerful and happy and boom! The next day she dropped like a stone on the ground never got up...
:( :( :( :( :( how sad
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

Philippa M
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am
Location: East Cannington, Perth - Western Australia

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by Philippa M » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:57 am

Image

Marika



Image

Libby, the shy lady holding her is my Mother. xx


We had to give Marika and Libby away as they became too much and too expensive to keep. I miss them so much as they we all a huge part of my life... 40 yrs!
Image


Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

User avatar
grainofsand
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:13 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: We love dogs and Animals

Post by grainofsand » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:46 am

Philippa M wrote:I thought i'd start of the proceedings with this rather odd tidbit i saw on facebook...

It's called '15 Dog breeds You Think You want But Probably shouldn't get'

BTW... Our man's favourite dog breed is on this piece as well. As well as the type of dog breed I own...

http://iheartdogs.com/15-dog-breeds-you ... uldnt-get/
Hi,
I'm not totally agree with what they say on Australian Sheperd.
Yes they have lots of energy but they don't become unruly and destructive. Not mine anyway.
Here is my furry buddy Dakota
Image
Sandrine

Post Reply