Attacks on Paris

bftlovesRDA

Re: Attacks on Paris

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you for the link to the performance by the Metropolitan Opera. Beauty can overcome evil.....but sometimes force is also needed. I hope the civilized nations of the world will unite to stop the cowardly killers.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

It's really hard for someone to say something at these difficult moments. Still in shock, since Friday night when I saw the sad news. Can't really describe in words what you feel inside. Mixed feelings of anger, horror, sadness and a big WHY? Why does this happens? Why do all these innocent people have to suffer? And keep wondering, who's next? It's scary and terrible thinking like this, but these despicable, cruel barbarians have made us live with the fear. We can only pray to God to keep us safe.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all the wonderful people of France, and my deep condolences to all those who have lost their loved ones or friends. Be strong France, we're ALL with you, and may this horribly inhuman act of terrorism, be the last one.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Do you know what has shocked me again today so right?
My son told out of school,that they have complied with the minute of silence.
A student would have refused to participate because.
His argument :I am a Muslim.

Since I have no words.Really bad.........I have tears in their eyes.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

That is indeed a sad statement of the situation. Sorry your son had to endure hearing that.
B
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

I understand your reaction and that of your son. We should all be united against this event. It's terrible what happened.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Moselums in Australia, refuse to listen to our natinal anthem in schools instead the rude devils walk out.
They also won't assimilate into my nations culture as well.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

It's very complicated.The whole problem is when faith takes over.Some people are true to heart, others aren't...religions divide nowadays and unfortunately ,destroy and kill at random :( ,that's all I have to say .
Kti

Post by Kti »

My son is at a Protestant school in seventh grade. His class has a partner class at the Islamic School of Berlin Neukölln. Today (the day of repentance and prayer) they all had together a memorial day for the victims of all terrorism. And There Was No Child Who Was not affected whether Muslim or Christian. That gives me hope.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Kti wrote:My son is at a Protestant school in seventh grade. His class has a partner class at the Islamic School of Berlin Neukölln. Today (the day of repentance and prayer) they all had together a memorial day for the victims of all terrorism. And There Was No Child Who Was not affected whether Muslim or Christian. That gives me hope.
It's a shame that there are some adults in this world that could take lessons from these children. The governor of my state (Illinois) wants to ban any refugees from Syria from entering. The governor of Arizona wants to do the same, plus close all Mosques. So, so sad.

Sending peaceful hugs to all ♥ ♥ ♥
If you can't say anything nice.....

Kti

Post by Kti »

Hope! These children give hope. They reflect our education. When I have to read 'A student would have refused to participate Because.
His argument: I am a Muslim '. That can not be a child's mouth. It makes me so affected.