Attacks on Paris

bftlovesRDA

Re: Attacks on Paris

Post by bftlovesRDA »

frenchwriter wrote:Sad new yet :

New hostage by terrorists in a Bamako hotel in Mali (170 hostages )!!!

We must pray that he doesn't end up as a massacre in Paris :( :(
OH NO! When will it stop!!!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

So sad.I'm speechless. Whenever I hear a siren now,I can't help starting.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I'm afraid there we rather worse :(

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

And yet the West says we have to roll over and bend down to every selfish demands these religious nutcases demand. I will NOT under any circumstances say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to appease anyone. IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS. Citizens of Australia will never yield to the selfish whims of any religious group! And we will not change our culture, lifestyle and way of life, that our fight men and women fought and bled for. Australia like all nations of the West are free because of the sacrifices that were made. We fought for our way of life... and we will continue to fight and keep fighting. Especially for our children and our little girl's who should always have the right to be free and the right as Malala Yousefi says, the right to be educated.

I believe in God and Jesus. But as for religious beliefs or religion in general i am agnostic. I refuse to live by any ideology that says that i have to live a certain way or have our lives threatened because we have the right to refuse.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I don't think these actions have anything to do with any religion, any Bible, Koran, Torah, God, Pehar, Allah or religion or God I don't mention now....
I still don't understand why it is a reason to start a war or argue about it....
Religion is about love, respect for other people, not about killing others.......

I think that is what terrorists want us to think, and want to start....People arguing with each other, starting wars and letting the violence roll on, like a big snowball, if you know what I mean.......

I'm very close in thoughts with all the families who lost people through these violent actions and in thoughts with all the victims of these crimes...
And I refuse to let these actions make me lose my love for the people on this earth, the beauty of this earth and all it has in it.
Love will win, sure of it, as long as we keep up the hope, knowing it will be hard...
Also in thoughts with the world leaders, hoping they will make wise decisions in these difficult times.......

And I will keep my candle of Hope burning, knowing that Love will build bridges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6LyV3FK_ak
Lots of love,

Lies

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Annelies wrote:I don't think these actions have anything to do with any religion, any Bible, Koran, Torah, God, Pehar, Allah or religion or God I don't mention now....
I still don't understand why it is a reason to start a war or argue about it....
Religion is about love, respect for other people, not about killing others.......

I think that is what terrorists want us to think, and want to start....People arguing with each other, starting wars and letting the violence roll on, like a big snowball, if you know what I mean.......

I'm very close in thoughts with all the families who lost people through these violent actions and in thoughts with all the victims of these crimes...
And I refuse to let these actions make me lose my love for the people on this earth, the beauty of this earth and all it has in it.
Love will win, sure of it, as long as we keep up the hope, knowing it will be hard...
Also in thoughts with the world leaders, hoping they will make wise decisions in these difficult times.......

And I will keep my candle of Hope burning, knowing that Love will build bridges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6LyV3FK_ak
I hope that your right Annelies, i sincerely do. And you are right, love is far ore powerful than hate... I am if anything just so dang tired of the fighting, so tired of having our lifestyles threatened and tired of having our way of life taken away ...One The problem is that were are trying to stop generations of hate. That is passed on from adult to child. I was lucky to have a Mum who taught me to be respectful to others and one of my dearest and closest friends is from Kiribati. I think the world leaders need to listen to their people and most importantly listen to children; young folks like Malala Yousefi who is fighting for girls to be educated but being stopped because a religion or some ideology is saying that we women are less than a man.

Anja

Post by Anja »

I agree - no religion can justify what's going on. This is evil and the evil ones want to dictate the rest of the world what to do.
The problem is they don't care about human rights, moral standards and stuff like that. They terrorize the rest of the world and they really can hit hard because they have any kind of weapon and the people dumb enough to sacrifice themselves for bullshit.
We can't protect ourselves we can only react, so the evil ones are always one step further ahead - that's terrible and makes me feel bitter.
Bruessels is under threat right now - what next?
No good day.
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

When my Mum Cynthia was a young lady in the 1960's, she back packed al throughout Europe, hitching rides here and there and even crossing 'Check Point Charlie". While my Mum was in Europe, she travelled to Italy, to Rome, and later Vatican City she saw the Churches and such. All adorned with Gold ... then right out side of these houses of worship, she saw the immense poor. Starving kids, families struggling to make ends meet, starving hungry... and right inside was all this gold and valuables... that's what put my Mum off religion. What put me off religion as a kid was the fact that i saw how ppl can be so brainwashed by it. Then having the nerve to threaten us with 'hell fire' and 'all damnation' if i don't believe in their vision of Jesus or God.

I agree, God to me is mother mature and is about love and learning to love others, and to me Jesus his son was philosopher who taught love and respect to all, not just to man kind, but to animals and nature as well. That we don't have domain over others and that we should be free to be ourselves. And the right to decide how we chose to live. For a religion just like islam to force child marriages, to perform FGM on little girls and to deny basic medical care... accusing us in the west of being decadent, sloth like and having no moral compass is a joke.

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Here in the Netherlands all religions bond to show respect and distance from the things happening in the world right now... What is happening now has nothing to do with religion... I agree that in some religions there are habits that is strange for us and some habits I can't support also..Hope freedom will give the oppertunity for man and woman to stand up for their rights..
And someday I hope humanity will be that wise to talk with each other instead of judging each other...

I will never give up loving others, loving life and enjoying every moment of it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hS1YWtalPY#
https://youtu.be/rZ-1iA-56k0
Lots of love,

Lies

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Annelies wrote:Here in the Netherlands all religions bond to show respect and distance from the things happening in the world right now... What is happening now has nothing to do with religion... I agree that in some religions there are habits that is strange for us and some habits I can't support also..Hope freedom will give the oppertunity for man and woman to stand up for their rights..
And someday I hope humanity will be that wise to talk with each other instead of judging each other...

I will never give up loving others, loving life and enjoying every moment of it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hS1YWtalPY#
https://youtu.be/rZ-1iA-56k0
So do i my dear, so do i... one day the human race has gotta wake itself up and realise the hurt we cause one another.