It's because i miss my mum

Philippa M

Re: It's because i miss my mum

Post by Philippa M »

PamK1950 wrote:Philippa,

Someone recently posted this on Facebook. It's a wonderful piece and I wish I had seen something like when my folks, sister and husband passed. I hope you can find some comfort in it.

http://www.thatericalper.com/2015/08/16 ... ncredible/

Pam
Thank you for that Pam, again tears sprung to my eyes... like the poem said you do feel like the waves crashing over you and it's so damned hard watching all those around you die... many so cruelly like Mumma..I hate to think she was in pain in her last days and hours... and all i wanted her to do was to wake up from this nightmare and tell me she was gunna be alright... I have barely left my room since she left us... and i am struggling to do stuff ... managed to mow the lawn,wash dishes tidy up my room..

That is why I am going to seek help ... seeing my doctor to so she can organise this therapist for me...

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
bftlovesRDA

Re: It's because i miss my mum

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Philippa M wrote:
PamK1950 wrote:Philippa,

Someone recently posted this on Facebook. It's a wonderful piece and I wish I had seen something like when my folks, sister and husband passed. I hope you can find some comfort in it.

http://www.thatericalper.com/2015/08/16 ... ncredible/

Pam
Thank you for that Pam, again tears sprung to my eyes... like the poem said you do feel like the waves crashing over you and it's so damned hard watching all those around you die... many so cruelly like Mumma..I hate to think she was in pain in her last days and hours... and all i wanted her to do was to wake up from this nightmare and tell me she was gunna be alright... I have barely left my room since she left us... and i am struggling to do stuff ... managed to mow the lawn,wash dishes tidy up my room..

That is why I am going to seek help ... seeing my doctor to so she can organise this therapist for me...
Losing a parent, especially your mother, is one of the hardest things to go through, especially if they died of cancer. I lost my mom to cancer way back in 1978. It took me five years to "get over" her death. I'm glad you are going to seek therapy. It should help you so much.

Take care,
B