G'day, I'm, new.

KateR
Site Admin

Re: G'day, I'm, new.

Post by KateR »

Philippa M wrote:If i may ask a favor.... as i have come across a very old Youtube clip, of an interview that Richard did with Jay Leno way back in 1994. Its titled "The Gay Appearence".... it is very funny but there is something in it that confuses me, why Richard's mum would ask her ladies man son if he is gay. Maybe it was done for fun and in jest.

I know in my heart he's straight and dead honest about it. But what confuses me, is why his mum would need to ask. Or is it a load of old crud like the other sites are... just being mean to our man?
I doubt that his mother "needed" to ask, and I doubt that it was ever a serious question, but given the relationship he has with his mom, I have no trouble imagining an exchange something on the order of, "How long am I going to have to wait for grandchildren? You're not gay, are you??"

Said with love and humor, of course. :)

Kate
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

I absolutely dispise animal cruelty and abuse against kids. I am a survivor of abuse myselfand i know the pain one has to live with. But i will not let it define me as a woman or as a human being.
Last edited by Philippa M on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Philippa M wrote:Thats kinda what i thought when I saw it, done in humor. ... it was rather funny. And Jay is always joking and teasing Richard. Anyhoo, Richard did say in this video "No, ma, don't worry about it....." as he was stating the bloody obvious... i never had any doubts Richard is a ladies man. dang i wish i was HIS lady. ..

"Dang I wish I was HIS lady."

Don't we all ! :D :D :D
B
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

i have to admit however, i never watched that terrible much of SG-1 when it was on Australian telly. i would love to talk about Macgyver. I was a kid in the late 1980's when it was on, but i can only remember certain episodes. ... going back nearly 30 years ago :o

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

love to listen to music from the 80's

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Philippa M wrote:i have to admit however, i never watched that terrible much of SG-1 when it was on Australian telly. i would love to talk about Macgyver. I was a kid in the late 1980's when it was on, but i can only remember certain episodes. ... going back nearly 30 years ago :o
There are lots of fans here who remember MacGyver both from back in the 80's and who have the DVD's now. I did both - I watched MacGyver and was a big fan back then (in the 80's) and I also have bought the DVD's so I can watch the episodes now any time I want to do so. So, feel free to talk about MacGyver - there is that thread section just for this purpose.

Then, I didn't even know about Stargate until a few years ago and when I found out about it, I ordered and now have all the Stargate DVD's for years 1 - 8 plus the movie Continuum. So, I can watch all I want to of Jack in Stargate SG1.

Then I can come here to this forum for added commentary on either subject - Mac or Jack.

I hope you will enjoy both discussions.
B