Message in the name of bftlovesRDA

bftlovesRDA

Re: Message in the name of bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL wrote:SORRY bftlovesDRA i miss this message ,i hope you are feeling better and on the mended .. :oops: :oops:
regards sue

Thanks, Sue - Yes, I am on the mend. Thanks for the kind words.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote:Hi there,
I write in the name of bftlovesRDA.
I hope,this is the right Place for that.

Some of you may have been wondering where bftlovesRDA has remained.
I want you beautiful greetings from her and let you know that it is not forever .
That's important to her.
Unfortunately, B. has a herniated disc between the 4th and 5th lumbar vertebra.
This makes it to be not possible for longer at the computer,than a few minutes.
She check in the forum and takes precious time to write to me.For that I am truly thankful.

Once they can, she will be active in the forum again.
She misses all of us,and special the talk about RDA.
It would be great if you send beautiful pictures of Richard for her in the Thunk Thread.Since she would be happy........She has made us ever so great Screenscap episodes.Since That would be a nice touch.

Hope everyone can understand what I have written
Thank you all,
JackGywer,in the name of bftlovesRDA.

I miss you so much :(

MEGA THANK YOU, Jack Gywer - I really appreciate your post explaining to everyone where I have been and that I miss EVERYONE which I do and I especially miss RDA! I have been able to sit just awhile longer today and have enjoyed seeing ALL THE WONDERFUL PHOTOS OF OUR MAN! AND THE KIND REMARKS AGAIN OF ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE ON THE FORUM!

I don't know when I will be able to be back on the forum as I was before.....but at least I can get a small glimpse of all of you and, especially, of Richard Dean Anderson, now and then.

:D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:For B ,hope you enjoy it .

SG1 on manœuvres.
Jack:Now ,listen carefully.Here's the plan.Teal'c ,you skirt to the left.Daniel, you skirt to the right .Carter,hum,you stay here with me.

LOVE IT, Tvero80 - THANK YOU!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote:Hey B!!

A wave from me
And a Kiss
Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you lies! Thanks to all. Gotta go now.
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

bftlovesRDA wrote:To everyone who has posted a message and/or photo to me - THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! YOU HAVE ME IN TEARS! I miss you all so much and espcially miss seeing the photos and reading about our man!

I wish I could take the time to thank each of you individually with Private messages but I can't sit here for that length of time. So, for now, I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS WHO HAVE WRITTEN AND/OR POSTED TO ME - thank you thank you thank you! Your messages give me great comfort.

Love to all,
B
Happy to read you a little Bettie...
Come Like as you can...
Take care.
You are in your soul and heart...
See you soon...
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

;) glad to see your able to do more, thanks for the sweet messages! :D
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

frenchwriter wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:To everyone who has posted a message and/or photo to me - THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! YOU HAVE ME IN TEARS! I miss you all so much and espcially miss seeing the photos and reading about our man!

I wish I could take the time to thank each of you individually with Private messages but I can't sit here for that length of time. So, for now, I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS WHO HAVE WRITTEN AND/OR POSTED TO ME - thank you thank you thank you! Your messages give me great comfort.

Love to all,
B
Happy to read you a little Bettie...
Come Like as you can...
Take care.
You are in your soul and heart...
See you soon...
Hi, frenchwriter - So nice to be able to be here for a short while most days now. And it's so nice to read your kind remarks - THANK YOU!

I LOVE reading the comments of everyone on all the threads that I can read while here and especially LOVE the photos of our man that so many continue to post! :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

We're so glad you're back among us,B (I think Jack is trying to say something to you, reaching out : welcome back ? But he always has difficulty expressing his feelings . Please ,forgive him :) ) .
Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:Image

We're so glad you're back among us,B (I think Jack is trying to say something to you, reaching out : welcome back ? But he always has difficulty expressing his feelings . Please ,forgive him :) ) .

OKAY, V - I FORGIVE HIM!!!! lol - ROFL.....AND THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BACK. I am not back full time but back enough to post a few comments.

By the way - did you see this video that Yolie linked us to on another thread? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TavZDURcMc IT IS MY NEW ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SAM/JACK VIDEO!
B