need help from Kate R. regarding change in password

yolie

need help from Kate R. regarding change in password

Post by yolie »

Hi Kate didn't know where to post this message maybe some of our members here may have had same trouble in login in our site. When I forgot my password, it took me about two weeks before I was able to login again. I finally used the one that was sent and it worked. "But where and how do I change my given password for my own personal one that is easier for me to remember? Please let me know as I really hated not login in to post replies and share videos with everyone.
Felt like a lost soul since this site is one I visit everyday to updates on Rick and all the nice posts everyone shares on this site. I really appreciate all the hard work Kate does for us and don't want to one of her lost sheep.
As I get older an am in my senior years almost 70 and computers really aren't my favorite friends. So please let me know how to change my password, sorry for long post, Yolie :?
KateR
Site Admin

Re: need help from Kate R. regarding change in password

Post by KateR »

yolie wrote:Hi Kate didn't know where to post this message maybe some of our members here may have had same trouble in login in our site. When I forgot my password, it took me about two weeks before I was able to login again. I finally used the one that was sent and it worked. "But where and how do I change my given password for my own personal one that is easier for me to remember? Please let me know as I really hated not login in to post replies and share videos with everyone.
Felt like a lost soul since this site is one I visit everyday to updates on Rick and all the nice posts everyone shares on this site. I really appreciate all the hard work Kate does for us and don't want to one of her lost sheep.
As I get older an am in my senior years almost 70 and computers really aren't my favorite friends. So please let me know how to change my password, sorry for long post, Yolie :?
Near the upper left-hand corner, you should see "User Control Panel."
From there choose the tab for "Profile."
On the left choose the bottom selection for "Edit Account Settings."

That should lead you to the place where you can change/update your email and password settings.

I know, it's really not as easy to find as it should be, but I didn't design PHP boards! :roll:

BTW, anyone needing to reach me can find me through the "Contact" address on the website. I actually check that more often than posts and PMs here.

Kate
yolie

Re: need help from Kate R. regarding change in password

Post by yolie »

Thanks Kate, sure was glad to change my password, felt so lost not being able to login.
Do appreciate all your work keeping this site up. We all share a common interest here, and I know you
all know who we adore here, even though Rick is so humble about himself.
Thanks again Kate, am a happy camper again. :D :D :D :D