Sorry for problems in nations

Caty

Re: Sorry for problems in nations

Post by Caty »

All my thoughts were with the people in France for the last days, I'm so sorry about what happened.
I can't understand what drives people to so much hate. A little tolerance won't hurt anybody, no matter which religion, which nationality, which language!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:All my thoughts were with the people in France for the last days, I'm so sorry about what happened.
I can't understand what drives people to so much hate. A little tolerance won't hurt anybody, no matter which religion, which nationality, which language!
I totally agree with you, Caty. Thanks for your comments.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for all your messages .One of the frightening things is that it may happen anywhere,not only in France.
This evening I went shopping.It was very strange,the 'atmosphere' seemed different , as if people were more silent ,more polite ,more respectful .We Fench have often been considered as arrogant, selfish... this dreadful and tragic event could make us better,more tolerant and attentive to others.I hope so.But it was such a high price to pay...
V
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

A friend of mine emigrated a month ago to France, works in Paris, was 5 minutes away from the shooting, a shock..
What good to see so many people standing up for freedom and walk across the streets of Paris.
Very close in heart en thoughts with you tvero80. And with everybody on the forum, wishing and hoping that the love will defeat hate someday and not with those stupid weapons but with talking and having respect for eachother no matter what the religion may be!
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

tvero80 wrote:Thanks for all your messages .One of the frightening things is that it may happen anywhere,not only in France.
This evening I went shopping.It was very strange,the 'atmosphere' seemed different , as if people were more silent ,more polite ,more respectful .We Fench have often been considered as arrogant, selfish... this dreadful and tragic event could make us better,more tolerant and attentive to others.I hope so.But it was such a high price to pay...
V

I don't know if the spirits actually go on to develop respect for each other over the long term . But it is a very strong hope! I hope so!
With you tvero80 and all friends around the world...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

People forget so easily :(
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

In the Netherlands every year, on the 4th of may at eight o clock, we have precise 2 minutes silence across the whole land just to remind what happend in the second world war. On the 5th of may we have libarationday to celebrate freedom. It's a good way to remember and teach our youth not to forget and with that the value of freedom........ and Frenchwriter....if we hope and pass that through to others maybe it will have a domino effect and more people will hope...I keep the faith for that........
Lots of love,

Lies

Anne

Post by Anne »

My heart goes out to everyone who lost someone in the horrible shootings and to everyone who was killed. I pray that this will bring ppl closer together and not lead to more hate and racism on all sides.

Hugs to Everyone.