Sorry for problems in nations

bftlovesRDA

Sorry for problems in nations

Post by bftlovesRDA »

This is a new topic. If it's not appropriate, I hope Kate will remove it. This can be about any tragedy in any nation where we have members.

But I just wanted to express to the members of our RDA "family" from France, my grief about the terrorist attack in Paris this week. I am so sorry for your country to have experienced this attack, the worst such attack in several decades in France. Please accept my condolences and sympathy to the family members of those slain - and to our "family" members from France. :cry:

Se il vous plaît accepter ma sympathie pour la perte de votre pays.
B
EileenR

Re: Sorry for problems in nations

Post by EileenR »

I second that! My thoughts are with the people of Paris today and those affected by these acts. In New Zealand we would say 'Kia Kaha' - Stay Strong.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

btflovesRDA and Eileen

Vos mots sont touchants, merci.
Nous pleurons ces morts inutiles, comme le sont toutes les victimes de telles atrocités, en France ou ailleurs.
Cette tragédie en France touche beaucoup de personnes dans le monde, parce qu'elle s'est attaquée avant tout à la liberté d'expression (et la Liberté elle-même) que les Hommes ont acquis avec beaucoup de mal et de douleurs au cours des siècles passés.
Cette liberté est bafouée par des êtres qui n'ont rien compris aux vrais fondements de l'Humanité.

Depuis trois jours, nous portons ces 3 mots "Je suis Charlie" sur nos vêtements, sur les vitrines de nos magasins, nos collèges, lycées, voitures ... pour dire à ces mauvaises personnes que nous continuons à être libres de penser et d'écrire ce que nous pensons.

Et ce qui est beau, c'est que le monde entier est d'accord. Nous sommes ensemble sur la Terre, et les frontières n'existent plus pour que la liberté de penser et l'amour soient partout...

Il faut continuer à parler ensemble, s'il vous plait, quel que soit le pays où nous vivons. Nous n'avons jamais été aussi proches les uns des autres...

Et ce forum est une preuve que la Terre entière peut être une famille...
RDA's family = USA+New Zélande+Angleterre+Italie+France+Grèce+Australie+Irlande+Allemagne+++++( désolée, je ne peux pas tout écrire)... et ça c'est génial!!!

Je vous aime
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hello frenchwriter. Thank you for your good expressions - I did a google translate to know what you said....and it's okay that you can't write it all in English. If permissible, I will write below what google translate said you said:

frenchwriter wrote:
Your words are touching, thank you.
We mourn the unnecessary deaths, as are all victims of such atrocities, France or elsewhere.
This tragedy in France affects many people in the world, because it has addressed primarily to freedom of expression (and freedom itself) that Men have gained with great difficulty and pain during past centuries.
This freedom is violated by beings who did not understand the true foundations of humanity.

For three days we wear these 3 words "I'm Charlie" on our clothes on the windows of our stores, colleges, cars ... to tell these bad people that we continue to be free to think and write what we think.

And what's nice is that the world agrees. We are together on Earth, and borders no longer exist for the freedom of thought and love are everywhere ...

We must continue to speak together, please, regardless of the country where we live. We have never been so close to each other ...

And this forum is proof that the whole world can be a family ...
RDA's family = New Zealand USA + + + UK + France + Italy Greece + Australia + Ireland + Germany +++++ (sorry, I can not write all) ... and that's great !!!
I love you!
So well said, frenchwriter. Just thank you.
B
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

To Frenchwriter and people of France,
I could not express these words any better, that the words bfl and EileenR have said . "Kia Kaha" (stay strong )
Kind Regards
Sue
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Hello frenchwriter. Thank you for your good expressions - I did a google translate to know what you said....and it's okay that you can't write it all in English. If permissible, I will write below what google translate said you said:

Thank you very much for translate.
It's true, it's often difficult for me to translate all I write.

See you soon my friends !
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for your kind messages.
I'm aghast and I mourn over the loss of all the people who died ,not only the famous cartoonists/journalists of Charlie Hebdo but also the 'anonymous' victims of terrorism.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

My childhood friend told me her experience yesterday terrible. It's French teacher. She was present at the scene of the attack. She spent more than 8 hours, confined in a class, to reassure her students during this afternoon.
Tomorrow, I will attend the rally in my city to support freedom of expression, with millions of other French and support the friendship between people.

Sorry, Kate, this message is not for hatred, but just for love !! I know there are a lot of horrors in the world.
But the intelligence of humans must be in the service of altruism.

Richard would agree with me ...I'm sure!!
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

frenchwriter wrote:Sorry, Kate, this message is not for hatred, but just for love !! I know there are a lot of horrors in the world.
But the intelligence of humans must be in the service of altruism.

Richard would agree with me ...I'm sure!!
It must be the language barrier, but that sounds like a response to me - and I haven't said a thing. I always find it curious, though, when people seem to make assumptions about my feelings, or about RDA's opinions on a certain topic.

My thoughts and prayers have been with the people of France in this difficult time, and I certainly have no problem with people showing support for each other here.

Kate
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Kate,

I would simply say that this topic may have no place, maybe, on a forum dedicated to the GDR, as noted btflovesRDA. That's why I apologize to add re-posts. But the values of freedom and solidarity here are human and universal; that's why I think you Kate, as Richard (perhaps) are agree, like millions of people around the world, without making assumptions about your views (I will never do that). Pardon me if I have offended you, it really was not my intention.

Thank you to the Americans, and all countries that are with the French people as one heart.