kEEP LOSING MY POSTS

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

kEEP LOSING MY POSTS

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Hi EVERYONE .
I am new to the forum ,This is my first go at a forum.(Hope I,ve got the right place) :D
I am not a computer person ,working on it.
If you find my other posts please let me know ,i thing I,ve send them into out space (if repeating self please forgive)
Keep this one short so i know, if i turn up on screen.
If your wondering why the name REAL_DRAMA_ANGEL
R is for Richard and REAL food (love both)
D is for Dean and DRAMA (my son, my P.A= short for personal assistant )P.A shakes his head most time i go near a computer or modern gadgets ,he knows at some stage
there be a CRY FOR HELP (DO NO WHY ,BUT THINGS JUST DISAPPEAR ON ME ? ) Just found the ? button look for that for ages.
A is for Anderson and ANGEL ( That me ,when i remember to straight my Halo,)
P.S Please forgive me,my grammar is not perfect. I did not get a lot of Secondary Schooling .
I am working in reverse with my Education ,now doing English and Writing Courses part-time to improve .(so feel free to correct me if need be ,We learn by our mistakes, in English and write work anyway.
If this POST make it to Earth and not out into out space i,ll write another .About Losing Richard in the post.

there be a cry for HELP ?
cmbj67

Re: kEEP LOSING MY POSTS

Post by cmbj67 »

I can see your post and welcome to the forum. :D

What do you need to know? I'm glad to help you if I can.

Don't worry about your english, reading and writing here (+your courses) you'll improve it soon.
If you wish to let us know something about you we have a thread in the "Off topic", scrolling down there is "A fact about you", but only if you feel like it.

See you around. ;)
Claudia