Contact Info

KateR
Site Admin

Contact Info

Post by KateR »

I'm not sure the best place to put this, but I wanted regular visitors who might be trying to reach me to know...

Last June I finally retired, and I have been working since then to move to my new home where I will be enjoying that retirement. :D

All has gone smoothly, and as of today I am settling into my new home.

That means that my contact information has changed. For anyone who has been used to reaching me through my personal email or my snail mail address, those addresses will no longer work, but I can still be reached through the contact button on the website, using the rdanderson address.

Thanks!

And now there is much unpacking to do...

Kate
Caty

Re: Contact Info

Post by Caty »

Congratulations, Kate!

I hope you enjoy your retirement. Now you have a lot of time at hand, use it well and take it easy!
Don't let anybody annoy you.

And the most important thing of all: stay healthy :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote:I'm not sure the best place to put this, but I wanted regular visitors who might be trying to reach me to know...

Last June I finally retired, and I have been working since then to move to my new home where I will be enjoying that retirement. :D

All has gone smoothly, and as of today I am settling into my new home.

That means that my contact information has changed. For anyone who has been used to reaching me through my personal email or my snail mail address, those addresses will no longer work, but I can still be reached through the contact button on the website, using the rdanderson address.

Thanks!

And now there is much unpacking to do...

Kate
Thanks for this information, Kate, and many good wishes for a happy retirement and new home! Thanks for all you do for this website also....it is such a gem. And you are too!
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you for letting us know Kate. I wish you a Happy Retirement and congratulations on your new home. Hopefully now you'll have more free time to do all the things that you wanted to, and there was not enough time. But stay calm and relax and all things will come in due time. For now, good luck with the unpacking and I wish you the very best in this new period of your life and enjoy your new home the best way you can.

Take care of yourself and may this retirement be full of nice adventures and pleasant memories. And most of all, we thank you once again for everything you have done for us. You deserve the very best.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Dear Kate,

Enjoy your retirement and your new home!!
You did and are doing fantastic work, thank you for that!! Lots of respect for you.....
Lots of love,

Lies

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Thanks Kate for informing us. Enjoy your new home and all your new spare time. :D
Claudia
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Hi Kate,

Hmmm retirement and a new home. That sounds familiar.

I've been "retired" for about 1 1/2 years and I find myself working harder now than I did in my last job :D And as for the new house, I was almost unpacked, but then we decided to rent out the townhouse so I had to get everything out of it. I now have 27 years of "stuff" sitting in my garage waiting for me to sort it out into three categories - keep, donate and toss it.

At least I'm at the point where I can do things that I haven't been able to for a long time, one of which is travel.

I hope you have a wonderful retirement and enjoy your new home for many years to come.

And like the others that posted before me, thank you for what you've done on this website. I'd also like to thank you for playing a huge part in my meeting two of my best friends - Pat and "Fandango". If I hadn't "stumbled" onto this place, I wouldn't have met these two wonderful, albeit slightly crazy, ladies.

Hugs

Pam
If you can't say anything nice.....

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

I wish you a good "second life"... in your new house. More time now for make all you want... with family I think...
We wait you for all news about RDA, but be more relax now.

Thank you for always responded to our requests ( I sometimes much you requested ).
We continue to follow you dear Kate.

With frienship...

Dominique
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Finding new post all the time ,Kate i wish you happiness in your new home and on your retirement . :D
Hopefully i,m not the far be hide you guys.
What the saying " I,am working on not working .But its just not working at the moment "