Congratulations

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Congratulations

Post by Kti » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Sorry Lies. Of course best wishes at this place also ;).
Image

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Congratulations

Post by Kti » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Happy Bommeltag Judith!


Image

User avatar
Caty
Posts: 1851
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: Near the North Sea, Germany

Re: Congratulations

Post by Caty » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Happy Birthday, JK!

Image
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Congratulations

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Kti wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:35 pm
Happy Bommeltag Judith!


Image
OMG .........I love it!!!!!
Vielen Dank, meine liebste, liebste Kti :oops:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Congratulations

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Caty wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:23 pm
Happy Birthday, JK!

Image
Thanks Caty.......... has not he always been cute? :oops: :oops:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Congratulations

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm
Happy Birthday, JK!

Image
Thank you very much B. This is one of my favorite pics of him <3
Did you know that?
Thanks :oops:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Congratulations

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Irina wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:11 pm
Happy birthday, Judith!!!
On your birthday, I wish you many happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. I wish you a wonderful birthday!


Image

Image

Uh, a hug from Jack :oops: :oops:
Thanks for your birthday wishes, Irina :)
Sometimes I think I've known you forever. Somehow we are so damned alike.
Just wanted to tell you,
thanks for your friendship ;)
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 10827
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Congratulations

Post by bftlovesRDA » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 pm

JackGywer wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm
Happy Birthday, JK!

Image
Thank you very much B. This is one of my favorite pics of him <3
Did you know that?
Thanks :oops:
Hey = no I didn't know it is one of your favorite Pics of our Man = but it's one of my favorites so that makes sense that it is also one of yours!

Hope your birthday is being good to you!
B

User avatar
frenchwriter
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:17 am
Location: Southeastern of France
Contact:

Re: Congratulations

Post by frenchwriter » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Beautiful pictures for your Birthday Judith...

Here is mine... Just some flowers but a big hug from the heart to say you : Happy Birthday

Enjoy your day ...

Image

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Congratulations

Post by JackGywer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:24 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 pm
JackGywer wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 pm
Happy Birthday, JK!

Image
Thank you very much B. This is one of my favorite pics of him <3
Did you know that?
Thanks :oops:
Hey = no I didn't know it is one of your favorite Pics of our Man = but it's one of my favorites so that makes sense that it is also one of yours!

Hope your birthday is being good to you!

then it makes perfect sense :lol: :lol:
I had a nice day with my family and cake .......... lots of cake :lol: :lol:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

Post Reply