Sorrowful BOX

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by Kti » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Must be equal to give my two cents again to!

First I removed the post. Was intended only as small example. Excuse me Claudia, I wanted to bring back nothing old-harming. I am so shocked on something! It was really sent to his Twitter account !! How sick was that!!!! I do not want to believe it.
Fandango has found beautiful words and thanks uxelloise (and thank you google translator). Maybe I am currently thin-skinned and extremely brushed on riot (just trying to quit smoking).
V. I think it's very clever. You seem to be traveling on the correct pages.
I must still pondering whether I have found the correct title for this. Open to worry of any kind. Please correct me! In my mother tongue, so to say something "Kummerkasten."

User avatar
cmbj67
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 am
Location: Milan, Italy

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by cmbj67 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Maybe I overreacted about that, such unfairness gets on my nerves (sorry :oops: ). I appreciate that you removed it, thanks, the less it circulates the better. :)
Claudia
Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4330
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by tvero80 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 pm

If you posted it, it was because of me Kti.Sorry :(

I'm glad you removed it too.

Let's forget it altogether.

V
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by Kti » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:11 pm

cmbj67 wrote:Maybe I overreacted about that, such unfairness gets on my nerves (sorry :oops: ). I appreciate that you removed it, thanks, the less it circulates the better. :)
I mean you do not overreacting! This is more of my portfolio! (Especially since three days without nicotine)!
Certainly RDA also has a skeleton in the closet somewhere! ?? So perfect a man just can not be! Or does it :shock: :o :!: :!: :?:

But exactly my feeling: No one should judge so distasteful about someone. Whether public or private person. Especially not if you do not know the backgrounds!

I myself like sarcastic humor. Upper class does the in my opinion but only equal face to face.
What I currently have to discover on the net is just cheaper backyard slapstick.
Unfortunately this does to so much more, because so many jump on it.

I shall have no judgment. I can only refer me to what I've worn together for me. And I am convinced that Richard Dean Anderson is a very sensitive person.

You want to protect him from such defamation! For me isn't it possible and that makes me so sad helpless.

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by Kti » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 pm

tvero80 wrote:If you posted it, it was because of me Kti.Sorry :(
I'm glad you removed it too.
Let's forget it altogether.
V
I posted because I get angry and not find the right words. Until recently I also did not know the story with the car breaks down. Finally, I am again only since the beginning of this year on RDA-drug! Lots of catching up to do ...
If I post something for you, rather then something like this ;):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygyAnhD6w4
even if seen. You know how to have someone to celebrate :!: :!: :!:

User avatar
mac_jack_fangirl
Posts: 1344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by mac_jack_fangirl » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:50 am

Kti wrote:
tvero80 wrote:If you posted it, it was because of me Kti.Sorry :(
I'm glad you removed it too.
Let's forget it altogether.
V
I posted because I get angry and not find the right words. Until recently I also did not know the story with the car breaks down. Finally, I am again only since the beginning of this year on RDA-drug! Lots of catching up to do ...
If I post something for you, rather then something like this ;):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygyAnhD6w4
even if seen. You know how to have someone to celebrate :!: :!: :!:
Haven't seen this one before... nice! Love the way all the females (I'm sure for the most part) scream at the close ups :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by Annelies » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: didnt see it before!!! THANKS!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4330
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by tvero80 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:11 am

Thank you very much for the link Kti.I think I saw his interviews but not this.

Too bad I wasn't there when he received his Jules Verne award...

Well,we like him over here too ,you know.A lot. We can be very enthusiastic ! (as you heard my female compatriots :lol: )

And this sorrowful box has suddenly become the 'joyful box' :D .Thanks again.

V
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 9207
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Kti wrote: If I post something for you, rather then something like this ;):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygyAnhD6w4
even if seen. You know how to have someone to celebrate :!: :!: :!:
Thank you, Kti, for posting this link to this Jules Verne awards video. I had not seen it either!

I understand why you started this thread and why you removed the photo that was over at the start of it.....I agree with being offended by the stupid and callous people who can't help but be offensive because they are full of hatred and stupidity.

As you say, THIS video is more like what we want to see and remember about our beloved Richard Dean Anderson. He is such a "star" but one who is humble and sweet and kind and not deserving of any disrespect. We love him!

Thanks again for the video link. Loved it.
B

User avatar
Kti
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by Kti » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm

It's so good that we are so many :!:

Found this video by accident yesterday and found another great one of this event. Short, it is also about the few extra pounds. Here I can but laugh. The sake of good order I post it under the RDA youtube videos.

I'm sorry that you could not be there V.The hall seemed so to cook!
This enthusiastic mood and this screech! This is what I call a proper welcome!

I am glad that you had fun with it and also thank you for the encouraging consent :D.

Post Reply