Sorrowful BOX

tvero80

Re: Sorrowful BOX

Post by tvero80 »

It's ok Kti .

I remember someone from the forum said she had been there (in Paris) but was very disappointed because he was very far away and she felt frustrated.Not like the Cons where you can meet him and be close :)
But if he feels like coming back to France ...he's most welcome.And I'll be there for sure.

V
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Very strange , I'm the one to revive this topic,after saying what I said.But I wanted to share.
Last Sunday I don't know why ( was idle probably) I was browsing another site (sorry)and I saw ...things written about him.I simply got mad (won't tell you where it was,what it was...)
I struck back,I was nasty ,angry,let's face it I lost my temper (!!!) never wrote such things in my entire life... BUT I don't regret anything and I'll do it again if necessary.
Hope you'll forgive me(as I said I wanted to share :( ).
V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote:Very strange , I'm the one to revive this topic,after saying what I said.But I wanted to share.
Last Sunday I don't know why ( was idle probably) I was browsing another site (sorry)and I saw ...things written about him.I simply got mad (won't tell you where it was,what it was...)
I struck back,I was nasty ,angry,let's face it I lost my temper (!!!) never wrote such things in my entire life... BUT I don't regret anything and I'll do it again if necessary.
Hope you'll forgive me(as I said I wanted to share :( ).
V
You're forgiven as far as I am concerned. I would react the same way if I read any disparaging remarks about RDA. So, again, you are forgiven!
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

My life only is a katastrophe. Don't know why being here. My son is the only reason to hold on. Sorry folks, so much shit happend to me. The only thing keeps me on is my son... and a little bit RDA.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH, Kti - so sorry to read your words. Glad you have your son and a little bit RDA to help you keep on keeping on. Life will get better, I am sure. Hang in there. And stay in touch. Hugs to you!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

What happened?
Caty

Post by Caty »

Hey Kti, what's the matter? Did anything went wrong?
Trouble with the job?
*hugging*
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I'm sorry to hear that you feel so sad Kti. I felt exactly the same way some years ago, but it won't be always this bad, whatever happened.
Try to keep your mind busy so you don't have to think about problems, push sadness in a corner (RDA can really help on this) and react even if it's hard.
You're precious to your son, he's the first reason you're here. :)
Claudia
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

So sorry Kti to hear about your troubles and sadness. Believe me, many times I feel the same way too, but I agree with what the ladies said. Keep your head up and hang in there, and I'm sure better days will come. Unfortunately, sorrow and problems are something inevitable in our life, but there's always a light coming from the back of the tunnel. Try to do things to keep you busy, as Claudia said, and one of them is being here in this wonderful RDA website which can help a lot. Trust me, it works with me. So, I do wish you the best and be sure that the sun will shine again.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I'm convinced this site and what we share here is very helpful in our everyday life.So hold on tight to it, Kti.
V