RIP Robin Williams

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Re: RIP Robin Williams

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

I had a very close family member take his own life .
You can ask yourself thousand time why ,and a thousand time you will never know the answer .
You only hope they are at peace and have travel through there own Stargate to a better place .

Never underestimate the pain another person is feeling because the truth is everyone is struggling .It,s just some people hide it better than others.
katann69

Post by katann69 »

My apologies... as I was unaware RW suffered from depression. I only remember him from Mork and Mindy show and really didn't keep up with his life. There are many ways to deal with depression and obviously, he didn't complete his journey in finding the right combination to erase that part of his depression. I respect the work he did! K
Kti

Post by Kti »

On german tv runs a Robin Williams special show now. I'm so impressed and also so full of tears. He gave us so much pleasure, laughter.
I'm deeply affected that he has choosen this way. I hope he found his peace. I also hope that one day there will be more comprehension and sensibility. Maybe it could Mr. Williams suicide give a meaning. If anyone discerns the first adumbration of depressions and knows what's right to do. How to help. It's a silent wish by me... perhaps to give the loss a meaning!