Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:02 pm

In Murphy
Lucy arrived a little early at school to go to the library. "Hi Mr. Collins" "Hello, Lucy, please call me Ray, are you coming to read?" Ray asked. "Um, no, I have something to do for the next week," Lucy explained. "Oh, and what is it about?" Ray asked. "I do not really know, the professor wants us to talk about heroes, but he did not explain things any more," said Lucy in doubt. "Oh, the heroes ... hmm, the real heroes .. the TV heroes ... the movie heroes ... the book heroes ... the heroes of your life ... you're right, it is complicated, is there a job you like or a subject you like? " tried to help Lucy. "Um, I love my family, I love my dad, I love animals ..." Lucy listed. "Hmm ... and if we looked in the newspaper if a subject could interest you". And Ray helped Lucy.

In San Francisco
"Mac, Mac, oh, Mac where are you, I'm so happy to see you again. Maaaaac "
All that noise woke Mac, of course. "what's going on, and who's screaming like that, oh my head," Mac said. Kate was coming back from the bathroom. "I do not know but it must be someone who knows you and if you do not get up, this person will wake up the whole hotel!" Kate said approaching Mac and smiling at him. "Kate, I ... hum ..." Kate kissed Mac, who snapped his lips and ran his tongue over it. "Um, what for?" Mac asked, surprised. "So that your awakening is not too difficult". "Oh ... well, I have a very, very difficult awakeining actually, and I hate being awake and ..." Kate kissed Mac again. "Maaaaaaaac ?" "Oh God" Mac got up and was going out "Mac ..." Kate tossed his a T-shirt "it's safer" she said. "Hum, yes, indeed." He pulled on his T-shirt and opened the door to see who was shouting his name and knocking on his bedroom door. "Penny !! ... oh no ... not early in the morning ..." He was going to close when he heard "Oh, Mac, finally ... here you are "And Penny came to the room, she pushed open the door and she jumped into Mac's arms, kissing him on the lips, and Mac tried to push her away as best he could. "Penny ... a simple hello may be enough," said Mac.

"Oh, Mac, I'm so happy to see you again." At the counter, downstairs, they told me room 11, so I went upstairs to surprise you, but they must have made a mistake. Here you are, look, we're finally in San Francisco and ... ". "Penny?!?!" tried to interrupt Mac. "You're not going to believe it, the show is wonderful, I still have a rehearsal this afternoon but in the morning I'm free, so I thought of you, we could walk, you remember when we were walking, but otherwise, how are you ?? I'm fine. Since Hawaii I have not stopped. I've had odd jobs, you think it's not easy to be an actress, but the city of Vancouver is great, a bit cold and wet but there are some beautiful landscapes and ... ". " Penny! !! " Mac tried a second time. "Yes what?" "Penny, it's 8 o'clock in the morning, and what's more, you come a moment, how can I say that?" Mac was searching for his words. Penny finally looked around and saw Kate Connoly. "Oh, sorry, I did not see you, my name is Penny, Penny Parker, with two P. Like big stars, you know Marylin Monroe, Charlie Chaplin, Steven Spielberg ..." "Yes, so double P for Penny Parker "said amused Kate. "Yes, that's it, you got it. Well, Mac we'll have a coffee?" Penny asked. Mac raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. This girl was still so nuts

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:11 am

as they walked along the hall Hannah and the boys caught up to them and as they walked past room 11 Tom noticed Penny talking to mac in front of room 15 "Dad Dad hi Dad " called tom "hey sport "said mac giving him a hug "hi penny" said tom as he turned to penny he blushed "oh hello Tommy" said penny "we are going to get some breakfast "said Adam after he said hello to penny "come on tom i think mac is busy " he added seeing Kate "aw but why can't he come with us/" asked tom mac smiled "because as Adam said i am busy but i will see you later alright after all who is going to help me navigate around this place?" said Mac with a smile Tom beamed then he hugged mac again then with that they left down the hall leaving mac with penny and Kate .....

at school Lucy was in sports class they were playing a game of soccer and Lucy was the goaly she had trouble defending her goal so Mr Parker came over and showed her "it's easy watch" he said blocking the soccer ball then Lucy did the same and she blushed "that's great see your getting the hang of it" said Mr Parker with a smile "thanks" she said blushing after sport was over Lucy heard a group of girls giggling about the Coach she ignored them as she helped coach Parker clear up the sports gear "thank you Lucy your very helpful" said coach Parker Lucy smiled and felt her self blush she couldn't figure out why she felt this way about him.....
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:49 am

In San Francisco
Adam was holding Richard's hand, Hannah was Dean's, Isaac was in front and chatting with Tom. Hope walked past Mac's room and looked at him insistently. Then she looked inside the room and saw Penny and Kate. She looked at Mac again. "Are you okay, sweety ? Something is troubling you?" Mac asked. Then she looked at the ladies and shouted "No boys in your room !!" Adam turned when he heard that Hope was repeating the sentence of his new rule. He turned back in the corridor and came looking for Hope. He took her hand. "Sorry for that, we've introduced a new house rule." he said to Kate and he walked back down the hall with Hope. "But dad, why is Kate allowed to have boys in her room and not me?" Adam rolled his eyes.

They all went out of the hotel and found a pub to eat their breakfast and they discussed the visits they would make during the day. They settled down and were going to order the waitress. Hannah looked at the name on her t-shirt "Sophie". "So, Sophie, we'll take ..." and she told her the order. The waitress left. "Adam, the waitress reminds me of someone. Do you remember Sophie Barton?" Adam searched in his memory. "Remember, she had moved next door to us at her grandfather's ranch, her son Eddy had become friends with Guthrie." Hannah explained. "You mean Sophie who stopped us from grazing our animals in the pasture just as my father and grandfather always agreed ..." Adam remembered. "Yes, that Sophie, but the story ended, right?" The waitress came back to pour coffee into the cups of Hannah and Adam.

"Excuse me, ma'am, I feel I know you. Do you have a son named Eddy?" . The waitress looked surprised and took a moment to look at everyone around the table. "Yes, indeed .... Hannah? Hannah MacFadden?" . "Yes ... Sophie ... Hum ... Sophie Barton, right?" "Oh, my god, actually, it's Sophie Spacey now. I got married, it's amazing, Hello Adam." Adam nodded to greet her. "I have to continue my service, but I'll be right back," Sophie said. Hannah turned around and looked at Adam, who was a bit dizzy. "What?" "You're still mad at her...Adam, it was more than 25 years ago, and you and your brothers had rebuilt her barn because it burned. You even had a new deal with her. Oh, Come on,Adam ... smile ... everything's fine." Hannah said, caressing her husband's chin. At that moment, Mac, Penny and Kate arrived and settled down to have breakfast together.

Murphy
Brian was checking that the barn was ready for Jamie's pajama party tonight. He had checked in the calendar that tonight there was a cowboy party at Mary Rose's. He had talked to Tally about it. The party did not interest her. So they had agreed, Brian would go to the party and when he came home, he would bring the girls from the barn to the house in case of problems.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:41 am

soon it was time for penny to go to her rehearsals and Hope, mac and tom to go to the challengers club for theirs and Adam wanted to watch so they all went to the challengers club when they arrived the stage was a mess Violet was telling off some teenage boys whom ran off out of the building and down the street "oh why would they do this " said Hope looking at the mess of the stage the lights mac had hung were all over the floor the curtains were ripped and the stage was covered in rubbish "the club is open to all kids but some take advantage of that "said violet with a sigh "well the pageant is cancelled " she added "why" asked mac "look i can't get this cleared up and fixed by tonight" said Violet "well it won't take much of we work together" said mac "yea i can sew up the curtains" said Hannah "i will help dear" said Carol making sure the kids were alright "i can help mac get the stage put back together and the lights fixed" said Adam "yea and we can clean this mess" said Hope and tom with that they all got to work Adam and mac grabbed the lights from the floor and started fixing and replacing bulbs as they went along Hannah and carol fixed the curtains and all the kids cleaned the stage violet was shocked to see everyone working together so well.....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:17 pm

In San Francisco
David finished cleaning the bar and chatting with Pratt. "So buddy, how are you since last time we have seen us? And how's Kate?" asked Ernest. David put a glass of whisky to Pratt and poured himself a drink too. They drank "to the women of our lives". "Kate is very insightful and very stubborn, I ended up telling her that I was her father. Teddy would be proud of her, and you're still not a woman in your life .. Or should I always say women in your life?" David said with a teasing smile "Life is short my friend." Pratt replied. "So let's drink to life," said David. At that moment, Kate Reed went down to the bar. She nodded to Pratt and kissed her father. "I just got a letter from the Higgins' lawyer. He wants to see me in Los Angeles, where the Higgins live. There's something new about baby Daniel' case. Do you want to come with me?" Kate asked. "I have to hold the bar, sweetheart. So, no, go ahead and let me know. When have you the appointment?" asked David. "tomorrow morning, Saturday, December 14 at 10am at the office of associates". "Miss, mes hommages" Pratt said in French and hand-kissing. "hands off !" David said, patting Pratt's hand.

In Murphy
Lucy and the kids were in the school yard to get home. They were going to take the bus. She was thinking on the subject of the presentation she had to make. She had several ideas and Mr. Collins had helped her. Isabelle explained to Lucy that her sister was having a pajama party tonight. Besides, Lucy asked where Jamie was. Isabelle explained that she had returned with the previous bus, a teacher was absent. Girls from Lucy's class have passed her "No, but you saw how sexy he is ... Oh, yeah, I'd like to play sports with him every day ... And then his smile ... A real heart breaker..." Lucy heard. "Lucy, what's going on, are you blushing?" Isabelle asked. "No, nothing, everything is fine" Lucy said. Then she thought for herself "But damn, why do I blush? The girls talk about the sports teacher and I blush like a tomato. Well it's true he's so cute and so nice. And I like the way he perceives things and ... "

Last edited by karinedauphin on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:23 am

Isabelle smiled "your thinking about it to much "she said Lucy smiled "maybe your right" she said as they got on the bus to head home there she saw Jamie and her friends giggling together and saw Isabelle face fall "whats the matter?" asked Lucy "oh she gets to have a sleepover party and i don't mom and dad said i have to leave them alone dad is going to the cowboy thing tonight and mom is keeping an eye on them "said Isabelle looking at her sister and her friends "well maybe you could come over to my place i'm sure dad wont mind we can have a sleep over of our own" said Lucy Isabelle smiled "oh thank you "she said hugging her cousin " your welcome just ask your parents when we get home first" said Lucy with a smile with that they sat down and the bus was on it's way .........

when everyone arrived home Isabelle found her dad in the barn and asked if she could have a sleep over with Lucy Brian said yes but to ask her uncle if it was OK so she ran over to fords house and asked him he agreed as Lucy had asked before Isabelle had arrived so Isabelle ran home to do her homework and chores then she grab somethings for the sleep over .......

mac and the others had finished cleaning the stage and fixed everything "oh thank you everyone the stage looks beautiful even better than before" said Violet with a smile then she noticed the curtains not only did carol and Hannah sew them back together they sewed little stars and sprigs of mistletoe and holly on them "wow these are beautiful you didn't have to do this" she said to Hannah and carol "oh it's no trouble dear we just wanted to add a touch of magic to the pageant" said Carol mac smiled remembering how carol had saved Christmas and the club all those years ago "and mac the stage is great thank you guys" said Violet giving him a hug "your welcome" said Mac giving her a hug then all the kids were getting ready for rehearsals and trying on there costumes Hannah noticed Richard and Dean getting tired "i think it's time to take these two back to the hotel for a nap" she said to Adam with that they said there goodbyes to violet and took the kids back to the hotel and put the twins down for there nap....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:55 pm

In San Francisco
Returning to the hotel, Adam and Hannah met Kate Connoly who had taken advantage of the afternoon to visit the city. Adam looked at the time, it was barely 5.00pm. He explained that they had brought the twins for a nap before going to the show from Hope and Tom. Besides, if she wanted, she could go find Mac in the Challenger Club. Kate thanked Adam and Hannah and headed for the Challenger Club. In their bedroom, Adam and Hannah put the twins in their pajamas for a nap. At first they did not agree to sleep but they had played so much that they felt exhausted. And they began to snore softly. Hannah caressed her children's heads and kissed them on the forehead.

Adam took the opportunity to take Hannah in his arms and kiss her in the neck. "You remember what I said ..." just once I'd like to have a free afternoon "... well here's one" and he began to caress Hannah and kiss her. "Adam ... not in front of the kids!" . "They sleep ... they even snore!" he murmured in Hannah's ear. She had a hard time resisting.

Mac, Hope and Tom helped Violet to prepare the room. Carol checked everything was ready. The children were doing rehearsals again and again. Mac took some paper clips to hold a Christmas wreath. He checked the electrical circuit and the garland went flashing. The children had wonder stars in their eyes. Violet was going to start preparing the table where she wanted to put the drinks and the food when Kate Connoly arrived. She looked around her. Mac saw her and came to meet her

"Hi, Kate, um ... it's ... uh ... here's the San Francisco Challenger Club and this is Violet. I met her in LA. Do you know the Challenger Club?" Mac asked. "vaguely heard spoken but I tell myself that this is an opportunity to make a very good article" said Kate. "Good idea, it will be a positive advertisement for the club, people still have so many negative ideas about young people.They imagine young people in gangs or taking drugs. But sometimes they just need a place for them and a little help because they were unlucky. But Violet will tell you better than I. " And Kate asked Violet questions while the others finished the preparations.

In Murphy
The cousins, Lucy and Isabelle, finished their homework before eating and going to sleep in Lucy's room. "But seriously, Lucy, you saw how you looked at him, and every time he talks to you, you blush," said Isabelle. "Yes, I know, I've noticed, I do not understand why, I can not control myself." Lucy answered. Ford was preparing the meal and heard part of the conversation. He wa happy that Lucy had regained taste for life and "love". He was far from suspecting that his daughter had crushed on the sports teacher.

For her part, Mary-Rose was preparing the cow-bow party. She was hanging up her poster when a beautiful red sports car parked right outside the door. A distinguished man in purple suit, pink cravat and striped shirt got out of the car. "Hello dear, we are looking for a hotel for one night, could you recommend a quality hotel?" asked the man. Mary Rose noticed his way of talking that had nothing to do with Murphy's cowboys. She made enormous efforts not to laugh. "Hello sir, my pub is also a hotel, if you want to bother to follow me," said Mary-Rose. The man looked up at the establishment and then addressed a young woman in the car "Hey, come on, babe, bring me my suitcase, babe". Mary Rose was holding the door to let in the man who had left his girlfriend with the car, the suitcase, the coats. "Spud, wait for me." said the girl. "Oh, babe, it's not that complicated" and the man came in looking everywhere, sniffing and running his fingers over the chairs and tables. "Al, this place will be suitable for one night, and it's lovely, peaceful and quiet." Spud said. "I already told you, my name was Alexandra." the girl said. "Yes, Al, I know. do you love me? "Spud asked, turning to Al and touching Alexandra's lips. Mary Rose watched as the couple passed by. And when she heard Spud say "peaceful and calm," she could not say that that evening there was a cowboy party.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:47 am

Jamie and her friends were in the barn playing around the hay bails ,talking and giggling Brian came in with Pizza for dinner "hey girls how's it going ?" he asked "great dad" said Jamie they all gathered around the pizza and ate and continued talking Brian pleased all was well with the girls went to Fords and knocked "hey Brian " greeted Ford "hi i wanted to check how things were going before i left" said Brian "hi dad guess what .....you'll never guess" said Isabelle giving him a hug "i don't know ...what?" asked Brian wit a smile "we are going to have spaghetti for dinner and ice cream for desert ....and .....and we are going to watch movies how cool is that" said Isabelle with a smile "very cool ..." Brian said "hey Ford just make sure they get to sleep sometime tonight" said Brian with a smile Ford laughed "yes mom" he said "now now" said Brian as he walked out the door ....
Last edited by ergomac23 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:46 pm

In San Francisco
Adam and Hannah had still managed to spend a moment of intimacy together. They were lucky to have children who... when they slept ... they deeply slept! They had left the door shut between the children's room and theirs but none of the twins woke up. And Adam was planning to enjoy it until the last second. But Hannah did not want to be late for Hope and Tom's show. Mac had repeated them 7.00pm The nap at the end of the afternoon had been good for the twins. And the moment cuddles between Adam and Hannah too. Adam smiled and continued to kiss the slightest bit of skin that Hannah had let him see. "Adam, we'll be late! Come on, you have to go wake up the boys." Adam opened the door, he heard a humming concert. Hannah sat next to Dean and Adam next to Richard. They woke them up as gently as possible. "Come on, boys, it's time, we're going to Hope show," Hannah said. "Mom, can we eat?" said Richard, his eyes still closed, but his stomach awake. Adam and Hannah had the boys eat and they set out for the Challenger Club.

In Murphy
Brian did not want to go to the Cow-Bow party alone, so he suggested JackO and JackR come with him. Daniel and Jonas were in too. As soon as there was an opportunity to sing and dance, Daniel went there. The boys parked the truck, whose engine coughed and spit out a lot of smoke. "Well, we'll have to check the truck tomorrow" Brian said. They went in when they noticed the super Porsche parked in front of the pub. "What a car, guys" Brian said as he walked around and watched the bodywork. "I could never have one like this". The others comforted him by telling him that he had many other beautiful things in his life that were not superficial.

They went into the pub and the Cow-Bow atmosphere was already launched. Country music was played by a guitarist and a few couples were dancing. The boys were going to the bar when they heard a couple were dying or rather arguing "Oh, Al, the atmosphere is filthy here, we should rather leave here rather than stay with his yokels". "How can you say such a thing, Spud ?? let me dance instead" Alexandra said. "Oh, babe, I'm not going to mix with his cowboys, but, really, how can you imagine me on the trail in the middle of these .. hum ... cattle guardians, come on, babe, let's go" Spud said. "No, I want to dance" Alexandra said. Rourke approached "Hello, excuse me for interrupting you, would you give me that dance?" Rourke asked Alexandra. Al blushed, she did not expect a charming young man to invite her to dance. Spud looked at Rourke surprised and said "hey take a hike there fruit loop". Al wanted dance with this charming young man. "Spud, please, go down.... Hey with pleasure" and she took Rourke's hand to go on the track. Daniel and Jonas took the opportunity to play a piece.

"No, but babe, do not go and rub yourself on those hicks. My image, you realize" Spud said. Brian was getting tired of hearing this big nerd complain. "Excuse me, Mister Suit, but you might be a little more respectful towards the lovely lady!" Brian said. Spud did not expect a cowboy to speak to him. He looked at Brian insistently, "Excuse me, would you please just ... shut ....up ... duuude?" (Odd Jobs) said Spud. It was not enough to Brian to send his fist in the face of Spud. One shot was enough. Alexandra and Rourke enjoyed the music and did not realize that Brian and Spud had just been fighting. Spud tried to get up but he slipped on with his pretty waxed shoes. JackO held out his hand to help him "For crying out loud, You smarmy, self-righteous opportunistic (SGS7E17) you will shut .. up! You failed to respect everyone here including the person who accompanies you. These are not good manners." Jacko said. Spud was on both legs. He was very upset to have received a blow in the jaw by Brian. "Youuuu!!!" and he rushed at Brian to hit him. JackO did not have time to catch up with him. Brian was pushed by Spud and they lost their balance.

Daniel had seen that his brother was fighting. But he knew he would be strong enough to get by on his own. he did not need help for this time. So to set the mood, Daniel began to play a rhythmic piece on the guitar (Osborne Brothers - It Is not My Fault)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RDEXpc8OY

Moments later, the sheriff arrived in the pub. Mary-Rose had to call him. He asked what had happened "Brian MacFadden ... I thought you had calmed down with age" Charlie said. "Oh, Charlie, it's this pretentious guy who spoke to us badly and who called us hicks" Brian defended himself. "Well, we'll see that at my office, I'll take you both." And Charlie took Spud and Brian to the sheriff's office and put them in a jail cell while they calmed down. "No, but what is this country of degenerates, I'm hit, and I get arrested. Oh, and I notice to have marks on my face, and my suit is all crumpled, and ... " . " Shut up, "Charlie and Brian together said.

In San Francisco
Adam, Hannah and the kids arrived at the Challenger Club for the show.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:50 am

the show started with the choir singing Christmas carols then the kids were about to start the nativity story mac could see tom he was having trouble remembering his lines when he looked out into the crowed and his eyes found mac mac whispered "ice cream" suddenly tom felt better and continued on the kids sung traditional songs then they had a few more carols and hope came out on stage she pointed to her dad as she sang Adam smiled as she sung to him mac made Adam get up and walk onto the stage with hope as she sang they danced together everyone clapped and cheered Adam then went back to his seat with a big smile on his face then hope and the kids sang together then violet came to the stage "thank you everyone i hoped you enjoyed the show when i lived with Cynthia we ended the pageant with a special song Carol looked to mac he was smiling as they sang but it still made him think of his mother Tom though was singing with the kids and he started to tear up and he ran out Mac got up and followed him out "tom Waite" mac said tom turned "tom you OK?" asked mac tom looked at him "it's just this song makes me think of mom and dad " said tom mac understood "you know this song always reminds me of my mom it used to hurt but now not so much" said mac "why?" asked tom "because i know she is happy and what happened wasn't my fault "said mac "i miss them mac i ache i miss them both my real parents and the martins "said tom as he cried mac held out his arms and tom hugged him mac rubbed his back with his hand "i know bud " said mac mac and tom stayed outside for a while Carol came outside "you know you have a family who loves you ...you both do " tom smiled "i know " he said mac smiled tom hugged mac again "thanks ca......." he looked back and she was gone "where did she go mac?" asked tom "i don't know" said mac with a smile.......
Last edited by ergomac23 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:53 am, edited 3 times in total.