Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:46 pm

In Adam's house, JackO and SamC were also getting ready. They went to wake up Isaac, Dean and Richard who had decided to make a joke. The three boys took advantage that their parents were not there to try new experiences. They had concerted the day before. Isaac had come to the twin room "Twins, tomorrow morning we will play hide-and-seek, okay?" Dean answered right away "Okay". He followed his elder in all the antics. Richard was calmer. So he wondered why they had to hide "and I will not have my breakfast?" "But if, Rick, but you'll get it later, we'll make a joke to JackO, okay?" "But I'm going to be hungry." Isaac succeeds in convincing them.

So this morning, when JackO and SamC did not see them go down, they went up to get them. SamM in the twins' room and JackO in Isaac's room. They came out at once and said "nobody!" JackO did not have much time for his antics, especially since he had planned to see Jacob this morning for an explanation. So he took the children to their own game. JackO put his finger on his mouth as he gestured to SamC. She believed in one of her missions led by JackO on one of his distant planets, which she would never have the right to speak. He took her hand and went down the stairs.

Arrived in the kitchen, JackO started to make a noise "humm, what a good jam, and SamM, darling, look at the good cookies, um ... it's cool that there are no children in this house we will be able to eat everything ". he shouted as loudly as he could. SamC understood her husband's little game "Oh, eh look honey, all those twinkies just for us both." Of course, hearing the word "Twinkies", Richard came out of his hiding place, he went down the stairs as soon as possible "I want twinkies". JackO looked at his wife "here is one ... Next ..."

Kate woke up because of a ray of sunshine on her face. She had not slept much. Someone knocked at the door. She went to open "Hello SamM". "Hello Kate, I'm looking for my dad, do you see him?" Kate was surprised. "Uh, no, your dad came last night to drop me a film camera, we talked a little bit, but he left." SamM did not like it at all "Kate, I know my father, he would not have disappeared like that, without saying anything, especially with his children here with him". Kate looked astonished SamM "HIS children?" "Kate, I'm sure something happened to Mac, we need to take over the Kyla affair"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am

before sam had left he took the kids to Adam and Hannah the three of them ate breakfat but tommy only pushed his eggs around the plate and didn't touch his bacon Adam knew somthing was bothering him "what's up tom somthing on your mind?" he asked Tommy dropped his fork on the plate and looked up at Adam "i know somthing is wrong mac didn't come back last night and Sam is worried he tried to hide it but i could see ....my gut is telling me something is wrong i can feel it"said tommy putting his had on his stomach " well your gut coud be saying i'm hungrey feed me"said Adam that made hope laugh "that's silly daddy " she said with a smile tommy slammed his fist on the table "I'M SERIOUS" he shouted getting frustrated Adam saw the fear behind the anger in tommy's eyes so remained calm "look tommy " " tom" "fine tom we don't know if anything is wrong or not mac is a grown man he can take care of himself " Adam explained "may i be excused" asked tommy " as long as you stay in the hotel room and no wondering off ok " said Adam with that tommy went into the living area and sat on the couch looking at his new toys he thought about his dad "you need to trust your belly buzzer your gut tells it plain and tells you somthing is wrong that's what uncle mac tought me " he used to say tommy felt frusterated not doing anything but he was told to stay put ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:03 pm

At Adam's Ranch, JackO, SamC and Richard ate quietly. Jacob and George ate their scrambled eggs. Lucy arrived "Good morning every body". "Hi Lucy, you're ready ? ", "yes, I can not wait to finally see Washington, I have so many questions, and I would like to see so many things." SamC looked at Lucy "you're lucky, I know Washington like my pocket".

JackO thought this time when SamC and he had been to Washington to receive the medal of "telemetry and space radar". He confessed to SamC this : "I can sail through the galaxy but I get lost every time I come to Washington". And SamC said, "Do not worry, Sir, I know the city like my pocket." JackO with his humor added "I'm sorry for you". In fact SamC had worked 2 years at the Pentagon on the Stargate program. Details that obviously, SamC and JackO could not say today.

"Ah great that you know the town, cool then. Isaac and Dean are not here?" Lucy asked. JackO slowly inhaled "they were kidnapped by the little green men", this sentence made SamC smile, scared Richard and made Lucy look oddly. "No, they hid, they wanted to make a joke, Uncle JackO" Richard said between bites of cakes. "Oh, really ... are you sure ? because I already wanted to call the sheriff." SamC laughed even more "talking joke, Jacob, I have two words to say to you". "who ? me ?" "No, the neighbor ... you know another Jacob in this room," JackO said, looking at his son insistently. "Now".

JackO took his son to another room. He certainly had explanations to have but there was no need to do them in public, as long as things were not clear "Jacob, could you refresh my memory ... you know, with my old age .. you' were at school on Monday "" yes "" and you came back smiling but I caught you, I asked you what you did "" yeeees "said Jacob more and more slowly "So there's something I do not understand, Jacob, could you explain to me how the artistic drawings you told me did at school ... ended up on a boy's face?" "hum". "And this same boy ... as by chance is called Jeffrey and it seems that it's Lucy's boyfriend" "ex ..." "see you this ...." "oops" "yes, as you say ... oops ... so go ahead, tell me, and this time you tell me the whole truth! "

So Jacob said he knew Lucy had a boyfriend, Jeffrey. But he knew it was not a nice boy for Lucy. He had made her cry and he had cheated on her. So Jacob had decided to teach Jeffrey a lesson. He went to school, found Jeffrey, put him a black eye and wrote on his forehead in indelible ink "I cheated on my girlfriend, I do not deserve her". JackO looked at his son "Whaaat?" "But daddy, It is necessary to defend Lucy, that's what you taught us, always defend just causes." JackO could not say anything for that. "And nobody did not catch you in the school?" "nope, I had a camouflage, as you told me when you were on a mission in the desert". "Well, Jacob ... I'm going to think, but you lied to me, and that's not good" "No, dad, I did not lie to you, I told you information for which you had an accreditation "Jacob was playing with fire" Whaaat? " JackO was running out of arguments. "Well, go back to the kitchen, I'll discuss this with your mother". Jacob left the room and went back to the kitchen. JackO checked that his kid was gone and he burst out laughing "I would have done the same thing! Maybe worse," he said to himself and he smiled even more.

Meanwhile, in Hawaii, Mac woke up in a dark room. There was just a small window but there was a paper in front. A little air went through the broken window. Mac's hands were tied behind his back with rope. He began to look around him. There was a bed, a small sink and a bucket. He looked again. He had to find a way to cut the rope. He saw the piece of glass that had fallen from the window. He grabbed it and started shearing the rope. it took a long time, but he succeeded. he checked in his pockets. obviously ... empty. He pushed the bed towards the wall making as little noise as possible. He climbed on it and climbed to the window. He did not have a choice. it had to be broken. The noise will probably alert the guys who captured him but he tried his luck. He broke the window. Then he jumped and climbed up through the broken window. He did not know where he was, at least he was outside.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:51 am

as the moring went on Adam and Hannah decided to take the kids out "wel what do you wat to do?" asked Adam "find mac"said tommy pacing th room "your going to were a hole in the floor if you keep pacing like that lil darlin"said Hannah tommy was worried they could see that but the more time past the more adjitated he seemed to get "i cant help it something is wrong"said Tommy "well lets go somewhere that will take your mind off things ....how about the Zoo?" asked Adam "ohh that sounds cool"said hope " what about you tom?" asked Aam tommy stopped pacing for a moment to concider it "i'd rather stay here and waite for mac" he answered "well a watched pot never boils "said Hannah tommy turned to her and ooked confuised "she means there is no use waiting here all day it is only going to make you more up set "said Adam "i'm not upset"said tomy "ok more worried" said Adam "fine"tommy sighed and they al got ready to go to the Zoo ...

mac looked around where he was there was a forest to one side and guards to the other so mac chose the forest and quikly dissapeared in the trees.

Alex was preparing for his wifes funeral and started to think about things tommy was the only child they had and now with wendy gone he had no one all the friends they had over the years were gone before them he started to wonder if a funeral was even worth it he got up from his dining room table and walked into the kitchen opened the pantry and pullled out a bottle of whiskey and sat down again he didnt even grabbed a glass he just drank from the bottle and wepped.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:15 am

Tally was preparing her mother's burial. She had put her father's box carefully on a shelf in her bedroom. She had the strength to look at all the documents that the box contained. Her father had really followed him everywhere. And when she said everywhere, it was really everywhere. There were pictures of Brian and her when they met, photos of Daniel and her when they played at "Pony Joe's Place", pictures of her taking drugs. This passage, she was not proud. So she realized that her father had let her do everything, but he was still close to her. He did not know how to communicate with his daughter. He did not know. She had to organize the burial of her mother but at the same time she wanted to pay homage to her father. She went to the piano. It had been so long since she had really played music. Of course, she sang from time to time with the MacFadden. But she had turned the musical page of her life. She put a finger on the ebony and ivory keys as Paul MacCartney and Michael Jackson said ... a second finger and then the click occured. She played:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNxNhMJHnRo
It's decided, she will play at her mother's funeral and she will also play for her father.

This Wednesday morning, Mr. Parker arrived at school. He was going straight to the teachers' room to meet Parish "Hello Brian, not too scared for your first training, you have the list of kids who have registered, can I see," Coach Parish asked. Brian handed him his notebook. "Are you going to take me players?" he said smiling. "May the best man win," he replied, "Oh ... MacFadden ... I see Isaac signing up for your Hockey class, if he's like his sister, you have a very good player," he wondered. Brian "Yes, I know the MacFadden family, wonderful people, what time is your class?" "At 4pm at the school rink" "oh, my baseball class is at 2pm, so we could each see each other's course" "Okay," Brian replied "Anyway, welcome to you Brian ".

"Have you finished breakfast, kids?" "Go, get rid of the table, we need to bring Dean and Richard to Evan, the twins will be staying with their uncle during our absence. When Isaac will get home from school, he'll either go to Evan or Guthrie's place. Lucy, Jacob and George, get ready in 1 hour, we'll be leaving soon " reminded SamC who was in charge of organizing the trip. " Honey, I need to talk to you about Jacob "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:32 am

Ford took jackO ,samC, Jacob,George and Lucy to the airport when they arrived at the airport everyone got out of the car and JackO grabbed a trolley for the bags while ford hugged Lucy "i love you lucky i hope you have a great time" he said in her ear "i love you to dad i will call when we get there " said Lucy then he kissed her cheek "alright everyone ready?" asked JackO everyone nodded and Sam directed the boys inside the airport Ford shook JackOs hand "take care of her jack "he said looking serious "i will Ford i promise" said JackO then they walked into the airport Ford waved to Lucy and she waved back as they walked in to the airport and ford climbed into the front seat of the car and sat tears welled in his eyes as grabbed out his phone and he saw a message from Lucy "hey dad i love you " it said ford smiled and texted back then he called Adam "hey Adam " he managed to say before he sobbed "you just dropped Lucy off at the airport huh?" Adam asked "yea Adam i miss her already" said ford then he blew his nose with his hankie "i know ford" said Adam "trust me you will be fine" said Adam ford continued to talk with Adam for a while till he calmed down enough to drive back to the ranch .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Adam hung up. He felt the emotion of his brother. "Dad, are you all right?" asked Hope. "Yes, sweetheart, you are with me, so all is well". He squeezed it tight and gave him an Eskimo kiss, nose to nose. Hannah had just paid the tickets to enter the zoo. She was holding Tommy by the hand. "It's Ford, is not it?" Adam confirmed her. Tommy was still so sad. He pulled his feet to get to the zoo. He was so worried about Mac. He would have liked to help SamM in the research. After breakfast, SamM was there to indicate that he was going to do some research with Kate. He promised Tommy to call Adam if there was anything new. Hope looked at Tommy and took him in his arms "Do not worry Tommy, you remember, Mac and dad, they can do anything" and she kissed him on the cheek, close to the lips. She knew it was her special kiss. Tommy smiled at her "go, to the zoo, the children ... yes you too Adam!" Hannah said "Want Kisses, mom," said Adam, to tease Hannah.

Kate and SamM were looking at all the documents they had in their possession, all the pictures that SamM had taken during his chase. They must have missed something. SamM knew that his father would not have left without warning. Reflecting on it, Kate was now convinced. She was angry too. She should have held it last night. She should have offered him to share more than a fruit juice. At the mention of this thought, she smiled but her smile faded quickly as the situation was serious. Suddenly, SamM spotted a financial line in Kyla's data for a Richards Street warehouse. Then he saw bills for a building in Kanealole. The warehouse was close to China Town, which seemed logical. But to think about it, it would seem wiser to take a prisoner in the forest. He did a search on Google.

Both places were anyway far from the hotel. SamM kept in touch with the unit that guarded his room, the 5-0 unit. "Commander MacGarrett, yes it's Sam, the photojournalist Yes, I may have a track but I need your help. We do not know Hawaii and I think my father got kidnapped. the things I have in front of me is either in a warehouse on Richards Street or in the Kaneloni forest "says SamM" Kanealole, do you mean? Ok, Sam. We'll be right here. I'm coming with two units. "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:36 am

the kids Hannah and Adam had fun at the zoo they saw tigers ,zebras ,flamingos which Hannah loved "oh they are so pretty "she said with her head resting on Adams shoulder "well i have seen more beautiful things in the world "said Adam "like what?" asked Hannah Adam smiled at her then kissed her lips "i married her" he said then Hannah kissed him again "you are a sweet heart "said Hannah Adam smiled and they walked along "oh look dad look"said hope excited "what honey"asked Adam as he walked up to her "elephants like meeko " said hope watching the elephants spray each other with water from there trunks "cool"said Adam with a smile then he looked to Tommy who seemed like his mind was else where then Adams phone rang he answered "hi Adam "said Alex a little slurred "hey Alex how is everything how is Wendy?" Adam asked "she passed away a few days ago "said Alex Adam looked to Tommy who was staring at him so Adam moved away from them so Tommy didn't hear "i am sorry to hear that Alex is there anything i can do?" Adam asked "nope" said Alex Adam knew what drunk sounded like having nursed a drunk Brian a few times "well why don't you get some rest and i will call you later "said Adam then they hung up Adam turned around and found Tommy standing there "what's going on Mr Mcfadden?" asked Tommy "Tom i think we should talk later "said Adam "OK" said Tommy slightly annoyed and he turned and walked back to the others .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Hannah saw in her husband's eyes that something serious had happened "Adam?" He looked to Hope and Tommy. Tommy was very mature for his age. He had already realized by the sound of Adam's voice that bad news were coming. He just did not know which one. He thought of Mac right away. "Hope, look, sweetheart, I'll give you $ 5, do you want to buy us an ice cream for mom and me, and take what you want for Tommy and you." Hope comes to kiss her father's cheek "Thank you Dad, come on Tommy". She took his hand. Tommy let himself be carried by Hope but he turned around. His eyes crossed Adam's. When they were far enough away not to hear, Adam spoke to his wife, "Alex just called me, Wendy is dead." "Oh, no, how are we going to tell Tommy?" Adam looked in the direction of Tommy and Hope "I think he already know" ...

Mac looked around him. He saw only vegetation typical of the island of Hawaii. It was stifling heat. he had trouble breathing, he was thirsty. he did not know how long he had been fainting and shut up. But he had to find a way in this forest. He tried to orient himself in relation to the sun. Logically, he had to head south. The hotel and the beach where it was in the south of Honolulu. Well ... he was just hoping to be still in Honolulu. He heard the guards behind him. He hid and waited a little. After a few minutes, calm had returned. He spotted a path and he took it hoping to be on the right road.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 am

when Sam,JackO ,George,Jacob and Lucy got to Washington there first stop was the hotel they dropped off the luggage and Sam turned to the kids "alright who wants to choose the first stop?" she asked "oh can we go to the Smithsonian air and space museum?" asked Jacob the Oniell family had been to Washington a few times and knew the city very well Lucy had not had very many trips away from the ranch but there was one when she was 5 years old when her dad took her to the beach Lucy still had a photo of them she kept in her suitcase it was a selfie ford was holding her and the sun set behind them Lucy loved that photo .

when they got to the museum Sam got the tickets Lucy noticed the people walking in and out one caught her attention he wore sunglasses inside he had grey hair a plain blue shirt and blue jeans with a leather jacket on and he seemed to walk with a stick out in front of him he walked into the mans restroom near by then Lucy looked towards the others the boys were excited as soon as they were in they raced down the hall "boys we walk in museums "called Sam trying to get them to stop and listen Jack smiled and shook his head then he turned to Lucy she was looking at all the pictures of rockets and planets "wow "she said "do you think anyone lives on those planets uncle jack?" she asked "maybe ..you never know"JackO answered "JACK !! CAN YOU HELP PLEASE"called Sam with one son squirming in her arms then George got out of her grip and ran after his brother into a different room Jack followed Sam into the room Lucy barely noticed as she kept walking down the hall looking at all the photos.

she had walked a fare distance when she realized she couldn't here the brothers fighting Lucy looked around and noticed she didn't recognize anything Lucy waked around she walked into a room with model rockets and past a room with air plains and felt even more lost she decided to ask one of the security guards for help she had noticed on in the room next door she retraced her steps and turned to go into the next room when thud she bumped into some one and hit the floor "ouch" she said rubbing her back "your telling me"said the man on the floor in front of her Lucy realized it was the man she had seen on her way in "oh i am so sorry sir are you OK?" she asked helping him up "yea i think so "answered the man then he shuffled his feet along the ground "you don't see my cane around by any chance?" he asked Lucy looked around all she could see was the blue stick she picked it up "do you mean this stick?" she asked holding it out for him then Lucy watched confused as he patted the air in front of him before bumping her hand and feeling the stick" that is it thank you"he said with a smile "ah are you OK honey?" he asked "i ...i am lost" answered Lucy "oh hello lost my name is Tony " he said with a smile "my name is Lucy "said Lucy with a smile before they could say anymore a women ran up to them "oh dad i saw you fall are you alright?" she asked this women was beautiful she had dark hair and deep brown eyes "yes i am fine sweetheart ..oh uh Lucy this is my daughter Edith" "it's Teddy dad i hate Edith "answered the women "Edith we named you after the women who got your mother and i together "said Tony "i know dad you have told me the story 15 million times " said Teddy "hi i am Lucy "Lucy said with a smile "hi nice to meet you try and be careful my dad is blind he cant see you "Teddy explained "yea but i can hear you "said Tony slightly annoyed by the comment "so Lucy are you here with anyone?" asked Tony " yes my uncle jack and aunt Sam and my cousins George and Jacob " Lucy explained "well lets go sit for a while huh let them come and find you that's usually the best way " said Tony so they walked to a near by cafe and sat "uh Tony ...uh"said Lucy she wanted to ask but wasn't sure how "how did i become blind?" said tony then Lucy nodded "honey i can't hear you nod " said Tony "oh sorry yes "said Lucy going pink so Tony told his story of being in Vietnam and then getting back with Maria "then we had Teddy now Teddy has kids of her own but lets me live with them "well some one has to look after you dad "said Teddy sipping her tea "you have kids" said Lucy "yes i have a boy Joseph we call him JO JO he is about your age and twin 7 year old girls Mary Ruth after my husband Tommy's mother and maria after mom she would love them "said Teddy "yea she died when teddy here was 5 years old a stroke but Edith helped me raise teddy "said tony "and Aunt Tina" said Teddy "oh " said Lucy drinking her hot chocolate "LUCY!!" they heard coming up behind them it was jack "there you are "said Jack "oh i'd know that nagging voice anywhere Jack Oniell "said Tony jack turned and saw tony "oh Tony Kaiser i don't believe it "said jack shaking tony's hand "you two know each other ?" asked Lucy "yea we were in the same hospital room after Vietnam understandably he was a grumpy pain in the butt " explained Jack "oh i remember it the other way around "said tony and they both laughed "head injury wasn't it jack?" "yep but after a few days i was transferred to Colorado to be closer to Sarah "jack explained as Sam came over the the boys now behaving they talked for a while then tony invited them to his house for dinner that night "sure we would love to "said Sam "as long as these two behave " she added "oh don't worry i am sure my son Joseph will keep them busy "said Teddy with a smile "well then it is settled "said tony then they continued talking while jack got coffee and drinks for the boys .