Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Brian took Tally to her parents' house. Her father had died of a heart attack for a long time ago. She had not been to his funeral. She resented him because he had always belittled her because she had decided to become a singer. Brian was holding his hand "Are you alright, darling?" he asks. She nodded to say yes, but her eyes said no. Tears started to flow. Brian took his wife in his arms "we will be strong, darling, together. I'm here. The children are there and all my family adores you, you know it " She fled into Brian's arms and she cried, and once she had calmed down, and a few sniffles later, she continued to move around the house. She went upstairs, went into her parents' room.Tears flowed again, Brian hugged his wife's hand to encourage her and to confirm that he would not let her down, the bedroom had not moved, as if her father or her mother was going through the door from one second to the next, and Tally felt very bad about getting into the intimacy of her parents. She walked to the dressing room and looking for "the box with her name." She did not find right away Brian, taller than his wife, stretched out on a high shelf, grabbed a blue box, surrounded by a navy blue edging and ecru "Tally." "It must be this box," Brian said, handing it to his wife, Tally trembling. Brian picked up the box and led her to a chair. "Take your time, darling. We can also open at home, if you want." Tally kissed her husband on the cheek very affectionately.When she ironed her first night with Brian, she never believed that he would become her husband and especially what a charming man and Nice he was. She took a deep breath, dried her tears, and opened the box.

Once the ride was over, Tommy, Mac and Penny returned to Penny's hotel. "Mac, can I go play in the pool, please?" Tommy asked. Mac looked at his watch. he wanted to go to SamM. "Mac, I can keep Tommy, you know, I'm a very good babysitter, I kept my little cousins ​​once, and I also kept my neighbor's daughter, I kept a poodle. but it does not matter, and then, I have .... ". " Penny, it's good, it's good " Mac was not at all reassured to leave Tommy to Penny. But he was in no position to judge her ... he had lost Tommy yesterday. "Okay, I'll send a message to Adam, he'll pick you up in 30 minutes, and you stay with Penny, you don't quit her" "wow, super," Tommy shouted. he was already starting to undress "wait to be in Penny's room to put you in a swimsuit... Penny, I confide it to you .. hum .. I did not have time to explain everything in the details, but this kid is very important to me "sayd mac. "Do not worry, Mac, I'll keep it as the apple of my eyes" and she smiled. mac could not help but smiled back at him, but he could not help but said "oh yeah ... I'm worried".

He arrived at the hospital, greeted the policeman at the entrance, knocked on the door and entered SamM and Hope's room. Hope slept quietly with Meeko in her arms. There was a person next to SamM's bed. Mac immediately went on the defensive. he was ready to catch him and punch him. SamM saw his father and told him right away "Hi, Dad, I'll introduce you my boss". Mac calmed down and stepped forward to shake the person's hand. The person turned around, it was a woman "SamM, your boss is a woman?" "Always the sense of observation, Macgyver ..." said the woman. Mac looked more closely at the woman "Kate? Kate Connoly? Oh man, but how much is it?" Kate took Mac in her arms and kissed her on the mouth. Mac blushed immediately "Hmm ... the last time I saw you were ..." "big and fat, yes, I know, I saw you at the birthday party that Pete and Jack had prepared for you I was pregnant with Mike Jr and I had just married Mike Desmond, "says Kate. "Yeah, he was the linebacker for the Titans." Mac remembered, "Yes, but we divorced a few years later. MacGyver, it's so great to see you." SamM had attended his unplanned reunion "so, that way, do you know each other, seriously?" Mac explained to SamM that he had been sent to San Sebastian to bring Kate back. But she was on the writing of an article and she already had a sacred character. "And you remember, you made me lizard " à la MacGyver" ? "Mac and Kate smiled at the mention of that memory. " So, you are the boss of my son ? "Mac asked. "And so, you have a son ??" SamM interrupted "I think you have plenty to tell you." "How long are you here?" Kate asked. "Well, I came because SamM had the accident. And you? "." Same thing " Kate replied " in which hotel are you staying? "Mac asked "at Waikiki Beach. And you? " said Kate. Mac could not believe his ears. On the same day he had just met Penny Parker and Kate Connoly, and Kate was in the same hotel with him. .

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:59 am

they continued to talk for a while when a noise disrupted them "Daddy .....daddy were are you?" said hope in her sleep "oh the poor thing is having a nightmare"said Kate worried Mac walked over to hope and and sat on her bed he brushed the hair out of her face "it's ok honey your safe it's alright "he whispered and hope slowly went still her eyes opened and she saw Mac "where is my dad?" she asked holding meeko in her arms "he is at the hotel he will visit later honey" said mac hope burst into tears "i want my dad" she cried mac picked her up and hugged her as she cried "hey why don't i call him huh?" he asked "no i want him here with me" hope cried SamM had Adams phone number in his phone and sent Adam a text telling him that hope had a nightmare and was up set and wants you mac tried to comphort hpe by making Meeko talk again but it didn't help this time.

it wasn't long before Adam got the text they were on there way from picking up tommy so they went to the hospital when they got there and walked down the hall to SamM's and hopes room they could here hopes crying "i want daddy" Hope said again Adam's heart hurt hearing his daughters crys they walked in after speaking to the guards and mac turned and stood carrying hope to Adam "she woke up crying i think she had a ightmare"said Mac passing hope to Adam "oh sweetheart i'm here "said Adam as he hugged her close then they noticed Kate "oh i am sorry this is Kate she is an old friend of mine and Sam's boss "mac introdced her to everyone and they shook hands with her Hope was beginning to calm down now and was sniffing into her dads shoulder as everyone sat and talked "oh hope i have somthing for you "said tommy as he rached into his pocket and pulled out th shell "oh my shell thak you tommy "said hope and she gave tommy a hug and kissed him on the cheek which made tommy blush they looked at the shell whie hope lent her head back o her dads chest.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:47 am

Tally was nervous. She really did not know what could hold this box. Brian rubbed her back. He felt that this difficul moment was too hard for his wife. "Listen darling, you're going to sit here, I'm going to get a glass of water, okay?" Brian suggested. Tally nodded, she was sitting in the chair, the box on her lap. Brian went down to the kitchen as fast as he could, he opened all the cupboards to find a glass and filled it with water and went up as fast as he put it. By the way, he was a towel in the bathroom that he moistened with fresh water. When he arrived in the parents' room, Tally was crying, the box open on her lap. Brian approached "what's going on, darling, tell me?" Tally was unable to speak, she cried, cried, cried. Brian approached and looked why his wife cried.

In the box were Tally's pictures in concerts, newspaper articles, "fans" objects, and letters. In fact, Tally's father was "a fan". He had made his daughter believe that she was less than nothing because he thought she would have no future in the song. But in secret, he had been to all her concerts. He took pictures of her. And the most incredible ... there was even an autographed photo of Tally. He must have given the picture to someone or he had to be disguised, she did not recognized him. The photo was autographed "small stars can always make big shooting stars, signed Tally". And there was a card written in the hand of Tally's father "honey, I never had the courage to tell you, you sing wonderfully, I was so scared for you, I hope someday you will forgive me, I just wanted the best for you Tally, my baby, I love you Signed daddy " Tally realized all the time lost to hate her father, all the torture that had to endure his mother who had kept the secret. Tally had proof that her father loved her.

Dr. Webber arrived in the room to check both patients. "Oh, it's open doors today ??" he said, seeing everyone in the room. Kate, Hannah, Adam, Mac, Penny, Tommy looked at each other and smiled "Okay, you'll have to go out a little and let them rest." Hope did not agree at all, "No, I want my dad to stay with me," she says, crying and squeezing as much as she can. "Honey, I'm right behind the door with mom. doctor, check how you're doing, and if all goes well, you'll be able to go out and enjoy the holidays with us, be nice, sweety, please. "He gave her a huge hug. And he laid her down in bed. He put Meeko by her side "Meeko, I know you're strong, so watch her while I go get a coffee, okay?" He heard an elephant cry and an "allllrigggght". Hope burst out laughing. Adam turned around and saw Mac shrug his shoulders "you still tried to imitate the elephant ..." Adam said, shaking his head.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:15 pm

DRweber checked on SamM first "well it is going to take time for the leg to heal but other then that you are free to go"said Dr Weber then he turned to hope who was holding Meeko tight in her arms "sweety i need to check your breathing which means i have to put this on our chest" he said holding up the stethiscope for her to see hope looked at it and shook her head "come on it won't hurt i promise" said the Doctor SamM looked at her "Hope come here a moment" he said Hope climbed off her bed and went to SamM "sweat heart i know your scared but i know you can be very brave too remember when tommy was stuck up the tree you went up there so he wouldn't be alone "he explained "yes i know"said hope "you are very brave remember that you are very brave"said SamM "i am very brave" hope said as she got up and went bak to her own bed "alright now may i listen to your chest?" the DR asked calmly "yes i am very brave" said hope more to her self but she let Dr Weber check her chest and heart then her ears and her throat "well young lady you have made a great recovery everything is normal "he explained "does that mean i can go to?" asked hope "yes honey it does " said the Dr "YEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAy"yelled hope out side everyone heard her cheer "i think things went well"said Hannah with a smile as they entered the room hope jumped from her bed into her dads arms "they are both free to go" said Dr Weber with a smile and laugh as he left the room "daddy i am very brave ...aren't i Sam?" she asked looking over at Sam who was getting dressed with help from Mac "yes you are very brave one of the bravest people i have ever met"said Sam proudly "ouch hey your going to pull my arm out of it's socket "he said as mac tried to help put Sams shirt on "sorry i'll buy you a new one" said mac "oh yea by the way you still ow me a new camera mac "said Kate with a smile then they laughed Adam hugged Hope "i love you my brave girl" he whispered "i love you to dad"she replied with a smile .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Jonas and Daniel looked at the damage the storm had done last week. The roof was mainly affected and some windows had been broken. Daniel explained to Mary-Rose that with the help of his brothers, her restaurant was up to speed again. His brothers just had to finish renovating the old school. Mary Rose thanked him wholeheartedly. She made coffee and the men began to prepare for future work. While Jonas was checking the partitions that Bellano had broken and put, Daniel took a moment to talk to Matthew "Um .. Matthew, what I have to tell you is not easy, but ..." Matthew suspected a little bit of what Daniel was going to ask him "Matthew, a few days ago you came to me, you opened your feelings to me, you reminded me of the memories of our youth. And now you kissed Mary-Rose ... I admit that I have trouble understanding ". Matthew watched as Mary-Rose cleaned the counter and removed the remaining glasses from the fight between Bellano and Rourke. "Daniel, I have no explanation, this girl is so sweet, so fantastic, so affectionate, she's funny, she's cute, I felt in love with her as soon as I saw her. would I regret my past ? No, of course not, my past does what I am today with my mistakes and my lessons. Today I want to be happy and I will do everything to make happy the woman 'love.". Daniel stared Matthew in the eyes "Did you say" the woman you love "?" "Yes, it's crazy, huh, I love her, Daniel."

Hope gave Tommy a hand, Adam put his arm on Hannah's shoulders, Penny was having a conversation with SamM, and Mac found himself behind everyone with Kate. Adam and SamM had signed the release papers for the hospital and they were all walking back to town. Adam suggested going to lunch in their hotel. After lunch, the children could go to the beach, the Honolulu Zoo or the aquarium near the hotel. Kate and Mac looked at each other. They did not know where to start. "Kate" "Mac". And of course, when they wanted to start the conversation, they do it at the same time "no, you first" "no go on please".

"Okay ... hum .. Kate, I'm sorry I did not give any news for all these years, I thought you were married and had a little boy, and yes, I have a son, SamM. Elsewhere, his mother had the same first name as you ". Kate reacts right away "had?" "Yes, his mother is dead, in fact, his mother did not tell me that I had a son, I met Sam by chance when he was on a case and so was I. He was already 20 years old. It was an electroshock, I did not feel ready, The same day I learned that I had a son and that his mother had been executed in front of him 10 years earlier. ". " I can believe that. You've always fled commitments ". Mac was forced to admit it. "Yes, I know now, I'm trying to catch up with my mistakes, so I quit the Phoenix Foundation and went with Sam, and then we traveled and tried to enjoy each day. It is the short version, of course". SamM added "what he does not tell you is that we left more than 3 years on a motorcycle and I got to know my father, it was the best time of my life". Mac was happy to hear his words from SamM's mouth. "What about you?"

"After seeing you at your birthday, I told you that I wanted to make a break, to start a family, I had just got married, I was pregnant from my first child, but I lied to myself. I think, SamM could tell you the same thing, when you were a reporter, a reporter photograph or a special agent like you Mac, it's hard to go back to "ordinary" life. I divorced from Mike Desmond a few years later. I went on a mission for an independent newspaper, I took my son everywhere, but today I became director of the newspaper and life is so strange, you realize ... your son ... in my newspaper agency". Mac looked at her "there is no chance in life". He took her in his arms and gave him a hug. She touched his cheek with his hand, and he blushed again "Hmm ... Tommy, you're hungry, Buddy, huh?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:07 am

the kids were excited andchose to go to the Aquarium with Adam and Hannah mac and Sam, penny went back to her hotel she had some missed calls from her agent she need to answer , kate wnt back to work after a long talk with mac .

the Aquarium was a big place so when they got there mac enquired about hiring a wheel chair or scooter for Sam to sit on and rest his leg as they looked around they settled on a scooter which Tommy loved instantly as he sat on Sams lap and sam zoomed around corners aparently racing ran in the family and tommy was no exception "i love racing i'd love to be a race car driver "he said excitedly then one of the workers told them to be careful and go slowly or the scooter would be taken away "sorry" said Sam mac smiled and stifled a laugh as they walked around the went into an underwater tunnel it had a glass ceiling and walls in a dome shape so it was like being under water they saw all kinds of fish , turtils sea creatures "oh look a shark"said tommy pointing above then as a shark swam by "ahh"screamed hope as she grabbed hold of her dads arm Adam picked her up "it's alright honey it can't hurt you " he said soothingly "i know but i don't like it"hope said with her face in Adam's shoulder " i am feeling a little sea sick in here anyway lets look somewhere else "said Adam as they walked away from everyone else and found a tank which had pretty coloured fish and "Dolphins"said hope "helo"she said waving to the dolphin swimming past "oh they are beautiful"hope said as she lay her head on Adams shoulder "you getting tired?" he asked "a little bit"said hope Adam kissed her forehead and walked around the corner to see a tank full of jelly fish and the speakers over head had soothing muic playing so Adam sat on the bench near the tank to waite for the others to catch up and it wasn't long before both of them fell asleep.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:05 pm

It was the end of Tuesday afternoon. The children all returned from school. Isaac, Dean and Richard went straight into the room and started their homework. JackO was amazed to see this "discipline" of children in the countryside. But he knew that Adam had raised his children in accordance with the rules. Isaac asked what time was SamC coming. She played the role of the mother during Hannah's absence. Jack O looked at his watch. It was 4.00 pm. JackO replied that SamM will be here in an hour. Isaac explained that there was a word in his notebook. Tomorrow was going to take place Hockey training with a new coach. And Isaac wanted to participate. JackO took Isaac's notebook and read the school note "As of Wednesday, 12th, Mr. Brian Parker, who is coming from Buffalo, will be the Hockey coach.If you children are interested, they must register and have this note signed by their parents Signed Mr. Carpenter ". "Ok, Isaac, but why do you need SamC?" "I need my sports stuff, and they're in the washing machine," Isaac replied. "Damn it, the washing machine, you're right, Isaac, I'll take care of it." Isaac looked at JackO in a skeptical way "you really know how to use a washing machine?" JackO hid his surprise of course "well ... let's see"

Lucy arrived at that moment. Jack O thought "saved by the bell". "Good evening, Jack, I wanted to know what time we're leaving tomorrow for Washington, are you okay, Jack?" Lucy asked. "Yes, Isaac just needs his sports stuff and I was going to see the washing machine." "I can take care of it if you want to," "Yes, that's it, good idea," said relieved JackO "Well, we booked a flight in the afternoon, so you have the morning of tomorrow to get ready, "JackO explained. "cool," she said, checking the laundry in the machine, putting laundry on and pressing "Start". Jacko asked the question to be on "we are leaving with you, only, is not it?". Lucy was a little embarrassed. She had made such a joy of this trip, with her boyfriend, before discovering that her boyfriend was ... a pig, as she had told her father "yes, yes, I'm all alone JackO Jacob has ... " Then she realized that she had spoken too much "Jacob did what?" Jacko asked "Oups" said Lucy

In Hawaii, meanwhile, Kate had gone to the branch of her newspaper in Honolulu. Normally she worked in Los Angeles. But her agency had ties all over the world. She had taken the SamM items on the Kyla and Chung affair. She knew that Chung was dead and that Kyla was his daughter. SamM had to explain a little more to stay on this case. She understood it, she had been in her place many times, always borderline, to risk her life sometimes to have the elements she needed, like this time Mac came to save her. Seeing Mac again today had troubled her a lot. While she was trying to write her article, she replayed the images of San Sebastian

"You're a very ... unexpected man, MacGyver". He replied "I'm sorry". At the time, she had found him so romantic. But she had not let anything appear. She had offered to share the place where she had been lying "That's quite an offer," he said. And she had him a little provoked "it's a yes or no." And they kissed each other. She had to focus on her article. Mac is only a friend. Of course. A very good friend. Yes. that's all. A friend ... just a friend, she repeated to convince herself.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:34 am

mac,sam ,tommy and Hannah looked at the dolphins in the tanks "i wonder were Aam and hope got to?" asked Hannah lookng around at all the people walking past then she noticed the jelly fish area and saw a man with a little girl in his lap fast asleep "aw how cute" said Hannah wih a smile as she took a photo of them Mac smiled hey Sam i think they need a wake up call" he said with a wink Sam understood and drove over to them then honked the horn which made tommy laugh Adam woke with a jump which woke hope at the same time "what did you do that for?" asked hope rubbing her eyes "i agree with her what's the big idea?" asked Adam with a very grumpy look on his face as he stretched the others just laughed .

they walked around for a while and went inot a gift shop "you can choose one thing each "said Hannah "aw only one?" said Mac which made Sam laugh "dad she meant the kids " he said with a smile "oh OK"said mac as he walked away and looked through the colourful t-shirts on a rack in the corner he found two of the same shirt "hey Adam we could match" said Mac showing Adam the shirts "you need a new style " "style you call what you wear style?" asked Sam mac just rolled his eyes and smiled the kids looked at the toys hope found a dolphin snow globe "wow look at that its magic "she said as she watched the glitter fall ove the dolphins tommy chose a bag of plastic sea creatures "i like the shark "he said as he showed Sam.
Hannah found some postcards and a writing set for Sam plus some toys for Isaac and the twins so they made there perchases and walked out and drove back to the hotel .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Whether in Hawaii, Los Angeles, Murphys, Phoenix, Washington or Mission City, the evening was falling. Each city one after another with jet lag.

In Hawaii, Adam and Hannah took full advantage of their holidays, even if they were not so quiet as they would have liked. They were on vacation, their first vacation since ... ever.

Mac spoke with SamM more concretely about Tommy's adoption. SamM was delighted. Mac also explained that he was probably going to build a cottage next to Adam's house. So Tommy would not lose his bearings. SamM was in complete agreement. He lived in Los Angeles with Lisa and baby Katie. But he was already ready to visit his father and his new "half-brother" as often as he could with his family. Mac was delighted. He couldn't wait to have little Katie, who called him Poppy and Tommy in HIS house.

Penny had answered his agent. She had to go back to Vancouver. The filming of a series was to start in 2 weeks. But she promised Mac to keep in touch with Mac and Adam.

In Los Angeles, Michael Thorton had followed Nikki's progress on memories and brain. She had continued Internet testing. And everything seemed to be back to normal.

At Murphys, at the MacFadden's, the children fell asleep quietly. Lucy was excited to leave for Washington tomorrow. The work at the old school was almost finished. Daniel had warned his brothers that they would help Mary Rose afterwards. Rourke recovered from his wounds and asked Sheriff Lewis how to become Sheriff at Murphys. Mary Rose was going to bed when she received a message from Matthew that made her blush.

Brian Parker, the new coach had arrived from Buffalo. He was in the teachers' room with Coach Parish. They exchanged information. Brian had found a little house near Parish's house.

Lynn and Ray got along better and better. Did Lynn play with Ray or did she start having real feelings for him? Ray had to control himself. He knew that at the slightest annoyance he would lose his temper. And for the moment, it was necessary to go unnoticed.

In Phoenix, Alex finished his day's work and found his wife, on the couch, lifeless. The cancer was faster than expected.

In Washington, Major Davis had been contacted by JackO a few weeks ago to prepare for Lucy's arrival. He was checking to see if he had all the necessary passes for Lucy. He was looking forward to seeing JackO, SamC and their two children again.

In Mission City, the village was still struggling to recover from the double burial. Danny Hamilton and his father Chuck closed the shop. They had decided to wear a black armband on their arm in tribute to their deceased friends. And as a tribute to Jessie and all the people who died because of firearms, Danny wanted to get involved in an association that destroyed weapons. He had planned to ask Mac for information because he knew Mac had done the same thing in Los Angeles.

In Hawaii, Kate Connoly was in her hotel room. She finished reading an article, when someone knocked on the door. She went to open ... "Mac?" Mac was standing in front of her "I owed you a camera," he said, handing him a film camera. "Come on in"..."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:28 am

Wednesday morning came over Hawaii and murphy .....

the kids got ready for school at the ranch and lucy got ready to go on her trip she was up early checking her bag "hey lucky you have checked that bag 10 times now and last night" said Ford watching from her bedroom door "i know dad i just don't want to forget anything "lucy answered as she zipped up her bag then she looked up at her dad he smiled but she could see the saddness in his eyes "oh dad come on i'm not going to be gone for ever"she said as she gave him a hug "i know honey but it is going to be very quiet around here without you" ford said holding her close " i know dad but i will call everyday and i know you will to"said lucy looking him in the eyes ford smiled and kissed her forehead "i love you lucky" "i love you to dad" then lucy baught her bag down to the kitchen and they sat and ate breakfast together...