Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 am

Monday evening at the ranch, it had been two days since Adam and Hannah had left. They missed Isaac and the twins. At first Isaac had made the strong kid. But their absence was beginning to be difficult especially for the twins. So tonight, Crane and Nikki decided to have a little party with them. Crane took the guitar and they are sung and dancing until the children are exhausted. Crane carried them to their beds and they were finally able to sleep without thinking too much about their parents.

At table, Jacob did not dare to say a word. He had a claw on his arm and a blue on his cheek. George was very proud of his brother. "So we're going to sum up the rules of life a little bit, okay," says SamC. "Rule # 1: I do not have to go near wild animals" and the two little brothers repeated "I do not have to go near wild animals". SamC continued "Rule # 2: Violence fixes nothing" and the brothers repeated. "rule # 3: I do not have to fight for nothing" and the brothers then repeated. For a moment Jacob got up from the table "so first, I did not fight for nothing. We had to give a lesson to the guy who did pain to Lucy, and secondly, it was baby cougar who approached Dad and me when I came home from school, it was not me who approached him. " and he went to his room. JackO and SamC looked at each other and said at the same time "he's exactly like you".

Brian, Ford and Evan checked the work of the old house. They had made good progress. Daniel had sent them a message to explain Mary Rose's situation. When talking to brothers, they decided that by tomorrow half the brothers would go to the old school and the others would help Mary Rose. Brian, Crane would go to school, Daniel, Jonas would go to Mary-Rose, Evan, Ford would take care of the ranches and animals and Guthrie would take care of the children with Jenny. This will give his time to prepare for his wedding during the day when the children will be at school.

It was already late when Lucy knocked on the door. JackO came to open "Good evening Lucy". "Good evening JackO," she said, coughing "oh, here but you're still sick" "no, it's a little better, I wanted to see Jacob". SamC approached "he just went to revolutionize his ideas in his room," she said, raising her arms "oh, okay, um ... JackO is it still ok for Washington, Wednesday? ? " "Of course sweetie, anytime, we're here," JackO replied. "Okay, so I'll be ready on Wednesday, thank you JackO good evening" And she left. JackO turned to SamC "you heard, she said " I "...".

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:14 am

a nurse walked into the room and gave hope and sam dinner spagetti and cheese was on the menu it was checked by the security gard then the nurse left Sam notice that hope wasn't eating "are you ok don't you like spagetti?" he asked hope looked up at him"it's not that ... that was scary both what happed here and in the water i'm worried it will happen again and those bad men will be back "said hope Sam got out of his bed and sat on hers he struggled to get his bandaged leg on the bed "it's ok hope i won't let anything happen to you "said Sam giving her a hug "i know but what about dad, mom uncle mac and tommy ?" she asked "trust me they can look after themselves right now i think we should eat dinner i am starving lets watch tv while we eat" said Sam "but dad say's the tv goes of when we eat dinner"said Hope "well lets be rebles tonight "said sam with a smile hope smiled back and they ate dinner and watched tv.

while Mac spoke to the secritary he used his charming smile to get her to give him a room on short notice Tommy wasn't paying attention he was looking around the lobby "hey mac could we go back down to the beach to see if we could find the shell hope had lost last night?" he asked "sure bud in a minute "said mac without looking at him he was still talking to the secritary and waiting for the room key tommy saw the sun was setting "can we go now mac?' he asked insistent"in a minute bud"Mac replied tommy looked out at the beach 'it wasn't far he would be there and back before mac could notice he was gone' tommy thought so he left the hotel and walked along the beach he looked everywhere for the shell then a colorful shiny object got his attention he picked it up it was the shell tommy smiled pleased with himself and put it in his pocket then made his way back to the hotel but when he reached the street he realised he had walked a fare distance now he wasn't sure which way the hotel was tommy scratched his head "oh damn" he mumbled to himself he knew he would be introuble for this he chose which way to go and started walking .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:50 pm

A straight line was drawn on the electrocardiogram. The doctor removed the adhesive patches from the defibrillator. He looked at his watch "Time of death 9:38pm". Dr. Webber pulled the white linen over the person's face. The nurses began to tidy up. The doctor took his phone and dialed the MacFadden number ... "Hello, yes, you're right at the MacFadden's here, it's Adam's ranch, but he's not there yet," JackO replied. "Oh, hello Doctor Webber, it's Jack." "Oh, hello Jack, um, I have bad news to announce ..." Jack used this kind of phone call at night. In general, it did not mean anything good. He hung up and went to Brian and Tally's ranch. It was already near 10.00pm. Brian was surprised that Jack was coming so late, "Good evening Brian, um, Dr. Webber phoned Adam, he was trying to get in. You should call him back, it's extremely important." And JackO put his hand on Brian's shoulder to show him all his sympathy. Brian understood "okay, thank you Jack". Brian did not want his daughters to learn about their grandmother's death by phone. He called Doctor Webber to find out what had happened but stayed on the patio of the house. The death was due to respiratory failure related to the loss of effectiveness of the lung that was sick. Dr. Webber could not do anything. He added that he sympathized with the pain of the family.

Lucy knocked on the door of Ford's room "Can I come in, dad?" "of course, sweety". Lucy slowly opened the door. Ford was already in a t-shirt and underpants to go to sleep. He had a hard day caring for cows in the pastures. he touched his daughter's forehead mechanically. At first, she was going to withdraw her head, but she let herself go. She knew it was a mark of attention and love. "you have less fever". "Dad, I'd like to give you that, I do not need it." Ford looked into the daughter's hand. She handed him the box of condoms. Ford struggled to hold back his emotions. "Well, well ... uh ... actually, I do not need it either, sweety, as you know." Lucy looked at her father and smiled "yes, by the way, about that daddy, you have to do something ...". She came into her father's arms "Dad, I thought I was a big girl, I thought I was going to have a wonderful adventure with a boy, but I was wrong. rather he who deceived me. he went with another girl. I do not want to have anything to do with the boys". Ford did not expect such a father-daughter discussion. But as a single father, he knew that one day or another, it would be necessary to approach the subject

"Lucy, listen ... Making love must be something wonderful and magical ... boys are all ..." "the word you're looking for is pigs," Lucy finishes. "Hum .. I remind you that I am also a boy, Lucky" "No, you are my daddy adored". He loved his daughter when she told him that kind of thing. "Yes, then, pigs, if you want, Lucy, my first time was a disaster, I was so shy, I just managed to ..." "what's that daddy?" Lucy asked excitedly. "Oh, no, I just fled, I took your mother to a barn, but I was unable to do anything." Lucy burst out laughing "Well thank you, Lucy, it's comforting, but today you're here, your mother gave me a second chance," Ford said with a wink. "Listen, sweetie, you're going to keep the box for now, I do not want you to use it .. well ... you'll use it as late as possible, but the day you're ready with the boy who will be ready for you, it will be important to protect you". Lucy hugged her father "And you want to know something else?" "tell me, daddy". "I did not like Jeffrey," he said with a big smile "DADDY??? ..." "You really do not think I knew about it, I remind you that you have cousins ​​who go at the same school as you ... " They smiled. "I love you dad". "I love you very much, my little Lucky of love, go to bed now, it's late."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:14 am

"thank you miss i hope you have a good day" said mac with a dazling smile which made the secritary blush "you to sir "she replied "ok tom...." mac sai as he turned and looked around "tommy?..........TOMMY" he called "damn " he muttered then went up stairs to Adams room and knocked on the door no answer so he kncoked harder almost pounding on the door Adam answered with no shirt on "hey mac what's going on?" he asked noticeing macs face spelled fear "i lost tommy he was next to me when i was talking with the secritay and then he was gone "said mac in a panic "mac calm down did he say anything before he left?" asked Adam mac thought for a moment and pictured the scene in his head he was talking with the cute secritary and tommy said "can we go to the beach to loook for the shell hope lost?" "he wanted to go to the beach to look for a shell that hope lost" said mac "alright lets go then um Hannah could you stay here incase he comes back ?" asked Adam "sure honey" she replied and kissed him on the lips as she gave him his shirt "thanks "Adam said "GUYS WE HAVE A MISSING CHILD "mac yelled "sorry"said Adam blushing a little then they left the hotel .

tommy was walking along lost and alone people would look at him as he walked past tommy decided to go into one of the shops along the street the one he picked was a jewler there was neclaces and braclets ,earings he figured the more expensive shop they had to know were the hotel was as it was an expensive place ..well to a 10 year old, so he walked in and looked around there were a few people in there looking in the cases he wasn't sure were the shop keeper was or whom it was tommy was so busy looking around for them that he didn't look where he was going and bumped into a person and fell back into a shelf of watches "ouch"he said rubbing his head as he stood up the shop keeper started yelling "damn kid what are you doing do you know how much these cost ?" he yelled tomy got such a fright he rwent to run out of the store and bumped into a women as he ran out the door he landed on the ground with the keeper still yelling "hey leave him alone nothing is broken is it?" the women asked "well no"said the shop keeper "well then it was an accedent and there is no reason to yell "she said tommy looked at the women as she told the shop keeper off she had long dark brown curly hair hoop earings and a short dress thankfully the shop keeper stopped yelling and cleaned the mess the women turned to tommy "are you alright?" she asked "yea i guess but i am lost" he said for some reason he knew he could trust her but wasn't sure why.....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:02 am

Adam and Mac ran for Tommy in the streets near the hotel. They looked everywhere. Mac was attracted by a little dog curled up on himself "Hey, Allie, do you see this dog?" Adam stopped and looked at Mac "How did you call me?" Mac himself was stunned "I think I said Allie and I told you to look at the dog". Mac and Adam were facing each other. Mac thought "I just thought back to the dog you had, Airedale, part spaniel, really cute, but she'd be beaten, and you'd picked it up at the ranch." "Mac, we must have been four or five years old, and no one ever called me Allie ever since, you could not tell Adam or you had decided to make fun of my first name, I do not know. But do you remember how it finishs ? it had ended on the rink in hockey match ". "Oh, yes, and it ended mostly with one broken arm each." They laughed at the memory, "Oh, kids ... hum... if we go back to Tommy," Adam said.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:56 am

the women helped tommy to his feet "oh lost well i might be able to help you what's your name?" she asked "tommy" he answered "well were are you from?" she asked "what?" tommy asked confused "were are you staying?" she asked "i can't reember the name but it looks real fancy though like you would find in movies "said tommy "hmm well i am staying at the hilton resort but that is across town so i don't think that would be what you are looking for " said penny in thought tommy smiled "well lets walk around and see if things start to look familar ...yea thats a good idea" she said pleased with her self "oh i'm Penny nice to meet you tommy" penny said with a smile "ok penny" said tommy so they went walking down the street penny talked about her acting jobs in vancouver things she had done over the years tommy realised he had never even asked about it but he was happy to listen they walked along for a while as it got dark "hey i'm hungry why dont we get a bite to eat ?" suggested penny "aright i am hungry to"said tommy rubbing his stomach so they went into a restraunt it wasn't one of the fancy ones just a bar and grill tipe place penny ordered a salad and tommy a cheeseburger and fries then penny continued to talk about random things "oh but lucky i bumped into macgyver he was so nice to me"said penny tommy's head shot up "did you say macgyver ?" he asked "yes do you know him?" asked penny "yes i do i am staying in a hotel with him and the McFaddens "answered tommy "oh wow small world .."said penny then she continued telling him about stepan and her adventures with macgyver as they ate there food ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Tommy tasted his fries and cheeseburger. He finished his coke. Then he looked at Penny "Are you sure you know MacGyver?" Penny nodded and she was going to start a story again when MacGyver had helped her in her haunted house "so why do not you call him?" Tommy said. Penny looked at Tommy in surprise, "but where was my head ? Tommy... but of course you're right, I call him right now." Penny picked up her cell phone and dialed the number. Mac and Adam were still looking for Tommy in the streets. Adam was mulling over this nickname story "Allie" but he remembered the dog his father had collected. Adam thought that all of Mac's memories were really confusing. When Mac received a call on his phone "Penny Parker". "Oh, no," Mac said. "what? another trouble ?" asked Adam. "No, she's an old friend, but every time I get in touch with her, something bad always happens." Adam stopped on the sidewalk and stopped Mac "pick up, you never know".

"hello Penny". "Oh, Hello Mac, How are you? It was a long time. Listen, I thought I was going to call you but I had a job opportunity actually, I had to answer quickly. You know what it is in the show-bizz "..." Penny !!! " "Oh, yes, Mac, so I wanted to send you tickets for my next show and I wanted to know how much I had to send you tickets" ... "Penny, you just call me to send me tickets fo your next show, listen, I'm busy for the moment, I'd be happy to come see you, you know it, I'll call you soon. " "Yes, all right ..." "Tell him for me" Mac heard a small voice speak with Penny "Penny, what's going on ? you're not alone?" "Oh, Mac, I was going to forget, I'm with Tommy." Mac banged his head with the hand, thinking that Penny would still be Penny "Whaaatt? Tommy, what Tommy?" And Penny went on a long run to explain that she had met Tommy in the jewelry store. And right now, he was eating fries "Please pass me." Penny gave Tommy the phone

"Mac, I'm sorry, please apologize me, I just wanted to find Hope's shell." Mac gave a huge sigh "yes, we'll talk about it later, Buddy, where are you now?" "I'm with Penny who's smiling." This remark amused Mac "for a smile of Penny" was often what men held back from her "Yes, Buddy, I can see what you mean but give me a street name". Tommy looked everywhere but did not know how to recognize the street signs "Mac, I do not know, but there is a jewelry store and shops and a very large dolphin-shaped fountain with jets of water". "Ok, Buddy, you do not move, you stay with Penny, Adam and I come and get you, OK, Buddy?" "Yes, Mac, but I'm really sorry." "It's okay, buddy, we're coming." Mac hung up and looked at Adam. "Are you still sure you want a kid in your life?" asked Adam. Mac looked at his cousin "If you tell me again this kind of nonsense, I'll call you Allie again!" Then Mac and Adam started interrogating people to find the dolphin-shaped fountain.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:29 am

finally a man pointed Adam and Mac in the right direction and befoe long they were at he fountain Adam and Mac looked around "well there is a jewlery store " said Adam pointing to the closed buiding they went up the street and looked into every restraunt till Adam saw tommy "oh there he is "said Adam he was about to walk in when Mac grabbed his arm there was a waiter who was talking to Penny but there was a women seated at one of the tables behind tommy watching him Mac and Adam walked in cautiously and went up to tommy and penny tommy jmped up fronm his seat "hey mac hello Mr Mcfadden "he said and blushed "i am really sorry for walking off i just had to..." he started "i know i know you wanted to find hopes shell "said mac giving him a hug "hi macgyver oh it has been to long look at your hair .." said penny giving mac a hug and an imbarrisingly long kiss on the lips "hello Penny "said mac with a smile Penny then turned to Adam and smiled "oh Adam oh Tommy i didn't realise when you said McFadden you meant Adam 'she said with a smile Adam blushed "hello Penny "said Adam penny gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips which made Adam blush even more "yuck" said tommy looking away from them .. mac kept an eye on the women at the table behind them she suddenly got up and left mac watched her leave then she spoke to someone out side and disappeared mac and Adam joined tommy and Penny at there table and they talked for a while and Adam texted Hannah to tell her all was well and they had found tommy .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:58 am

Tuesday morning pointed the tip of his nose

Ray had spent the night with Lynn. Images were mixing in his head. He saw a beautiful and smiling woman with long brown hair. Then he saw an impressive woman with pretty green almond eyes and red hair. He had begun to forget about Laurie but his behavioral troubles were resurfacing. He had managed to escape that day, when the police had come to save Laurie. He had designed a double partition that had allowed him to escape. It had been a while at his mother's house, who had taken care of him and appeased him. Then he had resumed a "normal" life, until last week when his fate crossed that of Mary-Rose ... and that of Rourke. Lynn had told him her story. Ray knew she had not told everything, of course. But she wanted revenge on Jack Rourke, according to her, the man who had hurt her the most. And Bellano agreed in principle, that guy had beaten him up and made him arrested. Both were developing a plan.

Tally and Brian were to announce the death of Tally's mother to Jamie and Isabelle. It was always a very hard time to pass but it's part of life. Tally remembered her mother's words. "Tally, when you have time, you'll go to my house, there's a box in my dressing room with your name on it, promise me to pick it up and keep it." Now that her mother was dead, Tally had to take care of selling the house. But before she found this box, the box left by her father.

Daniel and Jonas were already early in the restaurant. Daniel had taken his tools to restore electricity and Jonas wanted to see what Bellano had made with the partitions. Matthew arrived shortly after them "Hello Matthew". "Hello guys, tell me, we do not get bored at Murphys," he said with a smile. "Hey, Matthew, listen, could we talk a little together if it's possible," Daniel asked "Yes, sure"

Brian sent a message to Crane to announce the death of his mother-in-law and that on Tuesday, he would spend with his wife on administrative procedures. Crane fully understood. So he went with SamC and JackO, Guthrie and Evan at the old school to continue the work.

SamM and Hope woke up in the hospital room. Hope was reassured to have Sam next to her. But she was even more reassured with Meeko. SamM consulted his mobile phone. He had received messages from his employer but nothing that could help in the case of Chung and his daughter Kyla

Adam and Hannah woke up in their "bridal chamber". Room service had brought a "honeymoon" breakfast: toast, French croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice, strawberries, meat, beans as the English eat, there was what to feed the whole hotel as Adam would say. Hannah stretched slowly. Adam searched on the breakfast tray. Okay, he was going through complicated events but he kept in mind that he was on a honeymoon with the woman he loves. He took a strawberry and began to play it on Hannah's skin. "good choice," says Hannah. "Better than the beans, I'm sure ..." Hannah burst out laughing and kissed Adam on the lips and they hid under the covers

Tommy woke up first. He listened to see if Mac was awake. He raised his head and looked towards Mac's bed. Mac began to open his eyes. "Hey Buddy" said Mac still aslept. He had slept on his stomach, his head buried in the pillow, his arm protruding out of bed. "Hello Mac, Hello Penny," said Tommy. "Whaaaat?" Mac opened his eyes immediately and looked around. Penny was lying next to him. "Oh no..."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:50 am

Penny looked at him "what's wrong mac? you said i could sleep here with you because it was along way back to my hotel and ...." said penny "no it's ok penny i just forgot for a moment that's all "said mac with a smile as he layed back down on the pillow relieved that nothing had happened Tommy walked up to macs bed as Penny got up and went into the bathroom and started singing to herself with the door closed "hey mac were you scared you and penny were going to get married?" he asked with a giggle "no" said mac as tommy climed on the bed beside him "i bet you were "he said with a smile making kissing noises " oh yea? come here you cheeky monkey" said mac as he grabbed tommy and tickled him tommy squeeled in laughter then mac stopped as penny walked back in "what are you two up to?" she asked tommy climbed off the bed and went to the kitchen but before he left the room he turned and made kissing noises "quit it you"mac said as he threw a pillow at tommy it missed and tommy giggled as he ran out of the room "what was that about?" asked penny "nothing"said mac smiling to himself as he got up and went in to the bathroom.

mac had made his world famous whole wheat and banana pancakes and all three were sitting at the table eating and mac was consulting the news paper as penny talked about her new show and other things ma checked his phone and found a text from sam saying everything was fine with hope and himself at the hospital and bid good morning ma texted back that everything was fine on his end to .
then after breakefast mac and tommy took Penny back to her hotel as it was a resrt it had a huge pool with a waterslide "oh wow"said tommy seeing the pool "yea it is a beautiful place"said penny they got to her room and penny got changed and they went for a drive around town.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.