Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:08 pm

"I'll let you rest, I'm going to call JackO to warn him, he's asking me to keep him informed, yes, you have a protective uncle also now ... the family is growing ..." SamM smiled. He closed his eyes, the drugs were effective.

"Hi JackO. So how's it going at the ranch? Oh, it's already 9 pm Yes, it's true, there's a 3 hours lag with us, SamM is fine, he thought he had a dream and told me about his mother, "explained Mac. "It's obvious that on a hospital bed, it's easier to imagine a person dead in a dream than in a bluestone, you did not tell him anything about Jack Crystal?" JackO asked Mac "Of course not, we have to keep this for ourselves. Anyway, I did not need the blue stone to dream about her" Mac says. "She had to be really special" says JackO "Oh yes, maybe she could have been THE one if I ..... "said Mac pensive. "The word that comes to my mind is Stubbhorn" joked JackO, which made Mac smile. All that Mac could say was ... "Well ... uh ...not exactly" ... the two brothers laughed. Then Mac summed up JackO's story about Kyla.

Adam and Hannah had sent a message to the ranch to hear from the twins. Crane reassured the "newlyweds", the twins were busy eating, they were not worried at all. Just a little during the night but everything was fine. Crane told the latest news to Adam what was happening at the ranch and the village, the arrest of Bellano, the work of the school, etc.

Then Adam asked Mac if he could make babysitting. After all, they were on honeymoon. Adam looked at Hope and Tommy, "Miss, sir, please let Hannah and I go to the restaurant to spend a romantic evening, and it's Mac that keeps you going." "wouahhahh" jumped for joy. Hannah looked at Adam "I see we will not miss them very much". They dressed and went to the restaurant. Mac looked at the kids "What if we went for a picnic on the beach?" "Waouuuuuuuh".

Daniel and Jonas had been knocking at the door. Mary Rose came to open them. Daniel took Mary-Rose in his arms to comfort her. He asked what had happened. Matthew explained the whole story, he really did not trust Bellano. Daniel had understood his fears and told Rourke about them. Matthew thanked him because it was Rourke who came last night. Bellano had "finally" shown his true face in fact. Rourke probably saved Mary Rose's life but ended up in the hospital "Okay, okay, Bellano's story, I followed everything ... But the story that I do not follow .... "and he pointed to Mary-Rose and Matthew. Matthew looked at him "another love" ... Daniel and Jonas looked at each other. The coffee shop was upside down but the piano was still there. Daniel settled down and started to play ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA
Matthew, Mary Rose, and Jonas came around the piano and they followed Daniel's rhythm. Once the song was finished, Daniel looked at Mary-Rose and Matthew "I am sincerely happy for you".

Sheriff Lewis went to his office for a check. Two deputies were on duty. The three prisoners were to be transferred tomorrow morning. He checked again and again if all the papers were well filled. He did not want to repeat the problem that had occurred with Dupont. Murphys' reputation was at stake. After a final rereading, everything was perfect. He signed the documents. Tomorrow at the first hour, Karl Newport, Ray Bellano and Lynn Carlson would be transferred to a state prison.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:26 am

so mac took the kids for a picnic on the beach they set up a blanket and grabbed out the drinks and sandwiches they packed and mac made a small bon fire and they roasted marshmallows it was so fun mac and the kids enjoyed themselves eating marshmallows as mac told them a story of adventures with a beautiful girl in the distance mac could here motorcycle engines he wasn't sure where it was coming from but it didn't sound that close hope got up and went to the shore line "oh what's that" she said as she picked a a beautiful colorful shell suddenly out of the darkness two motorbikes came through one o the riders tried to grab hope hope screamed and fell into the water mac was immediately on his feet he ran to grab hope "hey let go"mac stopped and turned one of the riders had Tommy by the arm mac was closer to him and he ran up and kicked sand into the riders face sure they wore helmets but this guys was open mac took him of guard just in time to grab Tommy "HOPE NO!!" Tommy shouted over macs shoulder mac turned and saw hope being chased into the water she was a fast runner but had not spent much time swimming she was going under fast " UNCLE MAC ...TOMMY HELP " she screamed "damn" mac said as he sprinted to the water but the guy who tried to grab Tommy recovered and went after mac knocking him to the ground mac kept a hold of Tommy and threw sand in the guys face again and punched him in the gut the guy yelped in pain and mac got to his feet but another man ran from the darkness and jumped into the water before mac could the man swam and grabbed hopes pursuer from behind and punched them in the head and the gut the pursuer quickly got away then the man swam to hope pulling her out of the water by then hope was unconscious the two riders ran fast got on there bikes and drove quickly away it was then mac noticed one rider was a women mac then put Tommy on the ground and they both ran to hopes side "come on hope breathe "mac new that voice the man who grabbed hope was Adam he was doing CPR on hope mac grabbed his phone and called an ambulance and held Tommy back out of Adams way Tommy hugged macs arm as tears rolled down his face as Hannah ran up to them "oh no" she gasped as the saw the scene before her "come on baby fight it"said Adam determined as tears and sweat ran down his face ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:36 am

On Monday morning with a large coffee mug in his left hand and transfer papers in the other, Sheriff Lewis greeted the Marshals who had come to fetch the three prisoners. Charlie was happy to get rid of his bad persons. Murphys was normally a quiet and peaceful village. But these last weeks had been very hectic. He was seriously thinking about retiring. But he thought he'd miss the adrenaline a little bit. He closed the door and stared at Bellano's dark eyes, "By the way, Bellano, Rourke greet you!" When Lynn heard Rourke's name, she questioned Bellano, who did not want to talk at all.

At the ranch the children got ready to go to school. Lucy had been able to rest since Friday. On her phone, there were at least 12 messages from Jeffrey. She had not answered any. Ford asked her what she was doing. "Dad, I'm going to school, I'm better, and then Wednesday, I'd like to go to Washington with JackO as planned, dare you okay?" Ford looked at his daughter, she still had a pale face, but she was so determined "good, alright, but at the slightest sign of weakness, you call me and I will picky you up".

Jacob jumped into the bed of his father and mother "Mom, can I go with Lucy to school for once?" His parents looked at him, this request was obviously suspicious but they were curious to know the argument of their son. "Well, Well, Well, would you have decided to do some great studies?" JackO asked, mocking his son "because Mom is already giving you the classes you need, is not it?" Jacob searched in thie brain "yes, but I wanted to see Coach Parish and then the other buddies on the baseball team, I'll send you a message to pick me up, can I go?" The parents understood perfectly well that it was a lie, but there was nothing serious about Jacob wanting to go to school. They accepted.

The boys had to go to work at the old school. SamC prepared to go with them. At that moment, JackO received a message on his phone from Mac "Hope is in the hospital, unconscious". He shouted "but damn, what's going on in this family?"

Mary Rose woke slowly. She had a very bad headache and she tried to recompose the 48 hours that had just happened. And especially she thought again and again to the kiss of Matthew. And matter of fact the first time she saw him, she thought he was flirting her, but he told her he was gay. And now he had kissed him. Her feelings were confused. She did not know if she had kissed him "in the place" of someone (in this case Bellano) or if real feelings were in her. She had found him so cute. She sent a message to her friend Daniel. He could help her to see and understandmore clearly.

At Hawaii Hospital, Mac, Adam, Hannah, and Tommy were in SamM and Hope's room. Adam had asked that his daughter be in the same room as SamM. Since Hope had climbed into the ambulance, Mac apologized thousands of times. But Adam knew it was not Mac's fault. He had seen the scene from the restaurant. He had seen two motorcycles. The most urgent thing was for her daughter to leave her state of unconsciousness. And after that, he would look for those bikers and he would settle their account. Adam had a thought for Brian and Crane. They would have been there, they would have fought like chiefs. Mac had to explain to Adam what SamM had told him about Chung's daughter. As they talked, Hope entered the long corridor of light.

She watched everywhere, she was curious about everything. She stepped forward without fear towards the light. She was going to take the plunge but she was restrained by one hand. She turned around and saw two little boys "Hello," she said. "Hello Hope, how are you?" My name is Charlie and he is Jessie, we have a story to tell you, but you have to know that in a few minutes, you'll leave here. Your parents need you, We'll show you where Charlie came from. " Hope looked at them stunned, "Do you know my cousin?" "Of course, he's the crystal messenger," Jessie said, pointing to a necklace with blue stone.

Rourke had tried to sleep a little later than usual. His phone was in vibrate mode. it vibrated, vibrated, vibrated, stopped, then vibrated, vibrated, vibrated again. Rourke came out of his sleep, glanced out the window, saw that it was already daylight. It must have been 9 or 10 in the morning. He took his phone. 6 sheriff's messages. He read the last one, "Rourke, there was an accident, call me ASAP". Rourke woke up softly and grimaced because of his wounds. He called the sheriff "Hi Charlie, yes, it's a little better, I'm recovering from my wounds, what's going on?" "Jack, there was an accident, the convoy that took the three inmates to the federal prison was hit by a truck. Karl Newport was killed in the accident." Rourke sighed. "Okay, it's a shame, but ..." "Wait, I'm not finished, we did not find Bellano and Carlson". Rourke shouted in the room "what?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:34 am

Dr Weber walked into the room Adam was the first to stand "hey doc what is going on with her?" he asked "she had inhaled a lot of water but thankfully we were able to get her stabilized for the moment i think it is going to be touch and go tonight but she is strong there is definitely brain activity which is a good thing but we won't know anymore till she wakes up Mr McFadden i won't lie to you she could have brain damage it is very unlikely but i thought i should mention it " Dr Weber explained "OK thank you"said Adam before sitting down next to hopes bed the doc checked SamM and then left the room mac had been sitting with Tommy in his lap and Hannah sat next to him "well there is nothing much we can do now it is getting late we should head back to the hotel "said Hannah Adam didn't respond he just sat looking at hope her hand in his " i'll catch up" he said Hannah nodded and took Tommy's hand and led him out of the room Mac looked at Adam "Adam i..." "please don't apologies again Mac"said Adam without looking at him "i need to tell you something the people on the motorbikes they weren't there by accident ........they were after me "said mac Adam turned his head and looked at mac "what? .."he asked "they were after me the same people who attacked Sam last night " mac explained about kyla and Chung "OK so let me get something straight you took the kids out at night for a picnic knowing someone was after you and your son" as Adam spoke he could feel the anger rise in his stomach "yes....Adam i...i didn't think " "THAT'S RIGHT YOU DIDN'T THINK AND NOW MY DAUGHTER IS IN A HOSPITAL BED AND COULD BE BRAIN DAMAGED "Adam yelled "i'm sorry Adam "mac said "hey it's not all his fault i am the one who was investigating Chung it was my fault if i didn't come here he wouldn't either don't yell at him yell at me "said Sam Adam calmed "i'm sorry it is neither of your faults ...i 'm just so tied of this "said Adam as tears fell mac walked over to him and hugged him Adam let the tears fall he was scared for his baby girl she was his heart .....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Mary-Rose had to close the restaurant. Between the renovations of Bellano that were going on and the fight between Rourke and Bellano, the coffee-restaurant looked like nothing. She was trying to clean as she could. It was midday and Daniel arrived "oh, thank you for coming Daniel, can I offer you a beer?" Daniel nodded and took her in his arms "so how are you?" I can not believe everything you just lived in. A few weeks ago, it was thanks to you that we were able to save Crane. Today, you have been molested. " Daniel took a sip of his beer. Mary-Rose told him everything since the hurricane that had done damage to the restaurant, the arrival of Bellano, but also the arrival of Matthew she thought gay "yes, so in this regard, I confirm that he was gay, but it seems that you touched his heart, my dear. " Mary-Rose blushed "Daniel, that's exactly why I wanted to see you, I do not want to make him suffer, Matthew is wonderful, and he seems to adore the children. Do you seen how he reacted when he helped save your niece and Tommy ... Daniel ... can I ask you something indiscreet? " Daniel took a sip of beer but he suspected the question "is Matthew still gay?"

The children went to the refectory for lunch. Each took a tray. Lucy had managed to attend classes even though she was still sick. She was very tired. She looked at her agenda. She still had one hour of math and one hour of geography. Then she would take the bus back. She was going to swallow some French fries when her attention was attracted by a din and screams. A crowd of students had formed but she could not see what was happening. On her chair, she stretched her head to the right to the left to try to see. Then she let go of her fork. She jumped from her chair and went straight to the students. Jeffrey was on the floor with a black eye and on his forehead was marked in indelible ink "I cheated on my girlfriend, I do not deserve her". Lucy did not believe her eyes. The students watched and encouraged and at the same time we heard "who is this boy?"
Jacob was finishing Jeffrey by giving him a last kick in the belly. Then he ran off. He was not part of the school so he knew he would not be punished. On the other hand, Jeffrey was going to have the worst reputation. Lucy was not sure if she should be ashamed or proud to have a little cousin like Jacob. When she saw the reaction of girls around Jeffrey, she smiled and whispered "thank you Jacob".

Ray and Lynn had stopped in a shabby old motel. The manager thought they would rent the room for an hour or two, as is done in the neighborhood, just to take a good time. Lynn had done everything to make him believe with his teasing eyes. Once in the room, Ray sat down on the bed and looked up and down at Lynn, "who are you? You're very cute but you do not look stupid at all," Ray said. Lynn took off her blouse "I'm the one who will allow you to take revenge on Rourke" and she started kissing her on the cheek.

Mac took a step back. By the time his life started to be steady, by the time he'd found a family and a place to live, by the time he started thinking about adopting Tommy, new business was springing up as when he was an agent. And that's exactly why he had never engaged in any relationship. He wanted to be free but above all he did not want to hurt anyone. And that's just what happened, he hurt Hope, Adam, Hannah, and Tommy. Adam looked at him and understood his cousin's thoughts, "Oh, I'm stopping you right now, I lost my temper just now and I was mad at you. But Mac, It's not your fault, and everything will be solved when we find his bikers and they will pay them.It is not you who tried to drown Hope.And it's not just 30 seconds that make you a good or a bad father, it's in you, Mac. I'm not used to all your missions, and I think one day you'll tell me and explain eveything, as maybe one day JackO will tell us. But I saw you on the beach, you did not hesitate a second to beat you two against one trying to protect Tommy and going to try to save Hope. " SamM listened, "Does he still fall to the ground when he gives a punch?" . Mac looked astonished his son. Adam managed to smile "yes, yes, he fell to the ground and he shook his fist". SamM smiles "It's all my father".

"Daddy? ... Daddy? ..." ... Hope managed to say between coughing.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 am

mac went out and got the doctor Adam was at hopes side "hey baby it's OK calm down "he said as he gently brushed the hair from her face hope lay still as DR Weber came in and did some tests on her Adam stayed at her side keeping her calm and holding her hand then after he was done the doctor went out side with Adam "so how is she?" asked Adam "well she isn't brain damaged which is extremely good news i would like to keep her here for a few days though i am concerned about the cough but it should disappear in a day or two you have a very strong daughter Mr McFadden "said Dr Weber Adam smiled and thanked the doctor and walked back into the room "honey visiting hours are over i have to go but Sam is here with you"said Adam giving hope a hug and a kiss "yep i have the TV remote we could see whats on to watch if you want "said Sam hope smiled but was very tired "OK "she said "daddy could you bring meeko when you come back please" she asked Adam nodded "of course sweetie" he said as he and mac walked out the door when they got mac to the hotel Tommy was at the door "hey how is hope?" he asked "she is awake "said Adam "oh that is good news" said Hannah Adam smiled when he saw Hannah had a bag of things including meeko ready she though of everything .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:30 am

Mac looked at Adam and Hannah "again I'm sorry Adam, it touched me what you said earlier" I had not thought about ... with the kids ".. I ... "Hannah looked at Adam" what have you been telling him yet? " Adam started to look pouty "Mac, I do not know what Adam told you, but I saw you from the restaurant room, you did not have much choice, and you saved our children." . Mac gave Hannah a hug, "How are you doing to not be worried, Hannah? In your place, I'd be scared. I can fight, be poisoned, defuse a bomb just a second from the end. but those two sweet hearts ... they made me capsize, it really gives another perspective in life "says Mac. "Mac, do not think I'm not worried, of course I did, but I raised 7 kids... oh yeah mister MacFadden..You were part of them too... then 4 children to me, then all the other nephews and nieces, we learn to live with". Adam had stood up to shake Mac's hand but Mac pulled him to him and hugged him "Adam, never in life, I will risk the lives of your children or the life of a member of your family". "I know" "I care too much about you" "I know that too...Sorry for losing my temper ... Hmm ... it's from the family ..." Mac looked at Adam "probably from the MacFadden side, doesn't it ...?" and they laughed. "Hannah, I think I'll make a quick jump to the hospital to bring Meeko to Hope." "Okay, honey, kiss her from me, I'll go see her tomorrow." Mac though "I'm coming with you" Hannah sighed "Definitely, you two ..."

When they arrived at the hospital, the visits were over. But Mac and Adam used their charm to convince nurses to enter. He just wanted to drop her daughter's favorite stuffed toy on her bed. Of course, all the nurses present found themselves in front of this caring father. By the time Mac and Adam arrived in the corridor, Mac grabbed Adam's neck "but you're completely crazy," Adam told him. Hidden behind a stretcher, Mac slowly raised his head "look". Adam looked but did not know what to look at. Mac insisted, "Look outside the door of SamM and Hope's room." There was a Asian man nurse who was not moving "why would a nurse be in front of my daughter's bedroom door?" "Let's go ask him, but I sense that it will move, I suggest you go and make a diversion." Adam nodded.

Adam arrived in front of the man nurse "good evening, I just bring the stuffed to my daughter". The nurse tense up "uh .. you can not come in" Adam was surprised "how are you kidding me, come on, it's just a teddy". And he gently took the nurse's arm to turn him a little. Mac took the opportunity to turn the handle of the door and enter gently. In two seconds, he analyzed the situation and jumped on the Chinese who was on the bed of his son. Adam hearing a noise reacts right away "please excuse me" and he hit the Asian man nurse and rushed into the room.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:28 pm

when Adam entered the room Mac was wrestling a guy on the floor and punched the guy in the face Adam looked to hopes bed but she wasn't there her bed was empty he then looked to Sam who was watching his dad on the floor "Sam where is hope?" he asked Sam looked up at him and his eyes darted to the cupboard under the sink near the door "Adam LOOK OUT" Sam yelled as the male nurse came crashing in and knocked him to the floor .
mac got the upper hand and punched the guy out cold then he turned to Adam the nurse was on top of him trying to choke him mac jumped on the guy knocking him off Adam mac turned the guy around grabbed both the guys hands and puled then behind the mans back then the security guys came running in and took the man that was under mac and the other guy unconscious on the floor "were is hope"asked mac looking around the room Adam went over to the cupboard under the sink and opened the door to find a little girl hiding in there " NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE"she screamed "hope it's me " "oh Daddy "she cried as she came out of the cupboard and hugged him she was shaking from head to foot "it's alright sweetheart are you hurt?" he asked checking her "i noticed the nurse those two talking outside the room and told hope to hide in the cupboard "Sam explained "i wanted to protect her" "thank you Sam" Adam said as he picked up his little girl and sat on the bed with her in his arms all of a sudden Dr Weber came running into the room and slipped as he came in but grabbed the door before he could fall "woah...what a rush ..is everyone OK here?" he asked hope started giggling which made Adam smile "oh i see some one enjoyed the show"said the Doctor with a smile but his cheeks were pink he checked everyone and found a syringe on the ground "hmm i think the police will want this "he said then left the room mac grabbed meeko out of the bag of things for hope "hey hope are you OK did those bad men hurt you?" mac said in a funny high voice hope laughed "no meeko i am fine Sam told me to play hide and seek and i did in the cupboard "she said "oh my hero "said mac in the same high voice then turned to Sam "may i kiss you hero?" he asked hope laughed so much "thank you that's quite an offer but no"said Sam "oh come on is it my trunk that bothers you?" mac asked "no ..dad cut it out "said Sam going red by then Adam was laughing with hope and mac walked over to hope "well may i kiss you then?" "yes meeko"said hope holding out her arms mac gave her the toy and she kissed meeko Adam looked to mac and shook his head ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:23 pm

Jacob came back by the schoolbus quietly, he was still laughing at the joke he had made to Jeffrey. He hoped it would serve as a lesson. And if that were not enough, he would return put the points on the i. Arrived at the ranch, he still had a smile on his face when his father fell on him "You tell me right now the truth ... or you want to" have fun "a little with me ... I would be you, I would choose the first solution ... "

In the sticky motel, Ray recovered the shoulders of Lynn who had fallen asleep. He went to the bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He still had traces of Rourke's punches. He looked around if he could cool off and cut his long hair to try to go unnoticed. He had just passed in the box "prisoner on the run". But there was nothing in the bathroom to allow her to change his look. There was a little cool water on his face and looked back into the mirror. Laurie was lying in bed. She made him sign to join him. Ray was going there when he shook his head. He looked again. Laurie's image vanished and he saw Lynn waking up and looking at him strangely, "Are you all right?" She asked.

Given the events, SamM had called his employer, he explained the situation. His boss had immediately contacted the authorities in Hawaii. He had a man named "MacGarrett", a former Navy Seal in the 5-0. He told him that the hospital would be under good surveillance. Adam and Mac really had to leave. After big cuddles and big kisses, the two cousins ​​left SamM and Hope. And indeed, a police officer was outside the door when they came out.

"I apologize to you, Mac." Mac watched as Adam drove but glanced at his cousin "excuses for what?" "Of course, you'll make a wonderful father, and obviously you did not want to hurt Hope." "Thank you Adam, it touches me a lot," Mac said, looking at the tip of his Nike shoes. "But stop imitating elephants ..." "Whaaaaat, I was not credible?" said mac taken again the "Meeko" voice and the cousins ​​start to laugh.

Hannah was waiting in the room with Tommy. She was mad with worry.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:58 am

Adam and mac got back to the hotel Hannah came to the door "Adam what too so long?" she asked "you said you were only going to be a few minutes" "we got into a bit of a fight with a couple of guys in the hospital room don't worry everyone is fine "said Adam Hannah was shocked then mac told her about the whole story of Chung his daughter etc Hannah was worried "well i am glad everyone is OK "i'm sorry to bring you guys into this"said mac "this is supposed to be your honey moon and now it is a mess "said mac feeling guilty Hannah looked at him "if there is one thing i have learned from this family it is don't be surprised " said Hannah "i mean the amount of times someone had come home with a black eye mac it isn't your fault besides it jut makes our holiday interesting doesn't it" she said with a smile Adam kissed her "yes it does"he said "yuck"said Tommy coming out of the bathroom and seeing Adam and Hannah kiss "i agree "said mac "if you excuse me i need to arrange accommodation for myself and Tommy"he added "oh can i come with you?" asked Tommy "sure " ma said then they left the coupe alone in the hotel room and went down to the lobby to find a room .