Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:54 am

It was hot in Los Angeles. Michael went to see how the tests had gone. "So, Nikki, how's that little brain?" Michael said, patting her head. So Nikki grabbed Michael's arm and gave him a narm wrench. "Oh, , well, you've already recovered all your abilities to defend yourself", said Michael smiling. Nikki released him and she smiled "I remember everything". She looked at Crane as if to explain who she really was "I'm Nikki Carpenter, I was born in Washington, My husband Adam was killed in an explosion, the bomb was actually for me. My brother Daniel Barret was killed by a jewelery diplomat. I met Mac during my investigations, we've become friends, and the Phoenix Foundation has used my skills on many missions, I've lost contact with Mac, and I've seen it quickly. at the funeral of Pete ". She looked at Michael, who waved her head as if to confirm what she was saying "And I said I was working on this damn mission to stop Dupont, I had a serious accident and he used me. He hypnotized me but especially he changed my face, but today everything is clear. Crane approached shyly, "and you remember me?" She jumped on his neck "oh, yes, I remember you, you were the trigger in my memory, I owe you a lot". Michael said he had a meeting at 5:00pm. So he had to leave. But Nikki could take the time she needed. "Thank you Michael, your father would be proud of you, you took over the Phoenix foundation and you continue his action". They walked down the hall. A portrait of Pete was there, then a portrait of Pete and Mac, then a portrait of Nikki, then a portrait of all the agents who had counted for the Phoenix foundation. Nikki looked at them all. Michael wanted to honor everyone who had worked for the Foundation and his father. Then she went back to the picture of Pete and Mac. It was taken the day Pete organized a surprise party at Mac. He hated surprises and he never celebrated his birthday. But for his 35 years, Pete had wanted to make him a big surprise. All his friends, his colleagues had participated in the party. "thank you Michael" Michael shook his head "No, thanks to you, I have to go, we stay in touch". Crane looked at Mac's picture again. Yes really this guy had to have a hell of a life.

Tally was with her mother. Indeed the rain had done many damage to the house. But her mother did not tell him she was sick. She was coughing and had chest pain. Tally phoned Brian and explained the situation. She was going to stay with her mother for a while. By the time she hung up, her mother had a new crisis. Tally called 911. Her mother was hospitalized urgently.

Adam had to know what Alex was planning. He thought that calling him was impersonal enough. He looked out the window, the rain had stopped. He decided to visit the Martins for a serious discussion about Alex's future work and Tommy's future. He loved this kid, he loved it since the day Tommy decided to defend Hope, he loved it when he caught him behind the barn when he was normally punished. He had loved it with his black eye, but that he could not admit. We had to find a way for this kid to stay here in Murphy.

Harry has met all together Ellen, Jane, James, Jay and Adam Senior. They had all witnessed the investigations of their sons and Rourke. Besides, they liked that "little" guy. It could have been a Jackson / MacGyver that it would not have been a surprise. But above all, they finally knew the truth. They knew why they had lost their lives. Harry told them what Mac had told him about Murdoch (the son). Ellen tried to think but no, really this admiral ... she really did not remember it. All this mess for a person she just ... did not like ... At that moment, Murdoch Sr. arrived and wanted to go after Ellen "You should have loved me !!!" But obviously, Jay, Adam and James prevented it. Jay punched him in the stomach, James sent him an uppercut and Jay gave him another punch in the head. They were welded, united. Ellen and Jane were holding hands. They were all reconciled. The body envelope of Murdoch disappeared. Harry looked at his family "And here we are going to be at peace, he's gone forever, and we're a family again, Buddy will be happy!"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:19 am

"found you Tommy " said Isaac Tommy had been talking with mac for so long he forgot about the game "oh i'm sorry i forgot about the game " said Tommy "oh well i haven't found the others yet...are you OK? he asked both Tommy and mac "yep" said Tommy mac simply nodded and smiled and Isaac left the barn just as Adam was coming up "hey have you seen Tommy Isaac?" he asked "in there dad"Isaac " yelled as he ran past to look for the others so Adam walked in and saw Mac sitting on the ground next to Tommy "hey guy is everything alright?" he asked seeing macs red eyes mac got up from where he sat "yea i just found out fro my friend Chuck that Neil Sean's father has died" said mac "oh i am sorry to here that what happened?" he asked mac took Adam to one side and explained the whole thing Tommy had enough to deal with he didn't need to hear the details Tommy was petting one of the horses Adam placed his hand on macs shoulder and squeezed it mac smiled a week smile then they walked back over to Tommy "hey Tommy i am about to head over to the martins would you like to come along?" Adam asked Tommy shook his head "could i please stay here Mr McFadden?" he asked "well as long as it is OK with the martins "Adam replied with a smile Tommy smiled in return hey come on Tommy we are about to start round two" called hope Tommy was about to run after but then stopped and walked over to mac and hugged him mac was surprised by it but hugged him in return "thanks kiddo" said mac Tommy pulled back and smiled then he went to Adam and hugged him Adam smiled then Tommy ran off to join the others Adam and mac smiled at each other and Adam left to go to the martins and mac went to find DannyC .

Lucy after baking with Hannah went to find her father she found him at there house sitting at the table reading he looked up as she came walking in "hey lucky i haven't seen you all day how are you doing?" he asked Lucy gave him a hug i'm OK dad guess what" she said excitedly sitting next to him "what?" he asked smiling it was great to see her happy again "jackO said he could get his friend major Davis to help me go to Washington isn't that cool "she said ford looked at her he was happy for her "i will have a talk with JackO i want to make sure major Davis is a good guy"said Ford "but why dad ?" asked Lucy "lucky i haven't really spoken to this guy and i'm not comfortable with some guy i haven't met around my 13 year old daughter" said Ford "oh dad i'm not a kid" said Lucy frustrated it made ford smile "but you are my kid look i am not saying no but i haven't said yes yet either "ford explained "OK dad" Lucy said with a smile ford worried for his daughter but he loved her .......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Lucy kissed her father, "I love you dad, I'm going up to my room". Ford was going to answer him when he heard something vibrate. "What is it?" Ford asked. Obviously, Lucy could not hide that it was her phone that had vibrated "oh, um, it's my phone, dad, advertising probably". She looked at the screen and unfortunately she blushed. "And do you blush when you receive advertising?" Lucy was growing up. She had matured very quickly. For Ford she was still a kid but a lot of transformations were going on in Lucy's head and body. She had just received a text from Jeffrey "I think of you" with three little hearts. She tried to stay serious, "and then dad, Major Davis came here, remember, to help Nikki get out of jail, so you did not talk to him, but you trust JackO, right?" Then she climbed up, slamming her feet on all the steps.

Mac walked out of the barn and headed for Adam's house. He searched for JackO and DannyC, one to tell him the whole truth about their family and the other to try to comfort him and offer him to go to the funeral together. He found DannyC cutting wood with an ax. He vented as best he could. He also had red eyes. Mac approached slowly. he did not want to get the ax by a bad gesture from DannyC without paying attention "Hey, DannyC, it's Mac, can I approach?" DannyC looked at Mac and put down the ax "Listen, uh, I'm thinking of going to Neil's funeral, and I think there will be a ceremony for Sean at the same time, I'll go, if you want, we could to do the road together? " DannyC looked at Mac, as if he was thrown again when he tried to help Sean out of the hell of drugs. He felt so helpless. He had failed to save his friend. Mac understood DannyC's thought. "No, do not think so, Danny, you could not have saved him, Excatly like me I could not save Jessie at the time, but we did our best for them. We loved them, and you can be proud of it, I think your family needs you now. " DannyC nodded. He had just sent a message to his wife announcing the deaths and telling him that he missed his family and his wife. "Yes, you're right, Mac, let's go to the funeral, eh ... Mac ... Thanks for everything."

Mr. Carpenter sent a message late in the afternoon. The storm was over now, but the rain had done a lot of damage in the school. There is no school tomorrow Wednesday. On the other hand, for the children who wish it, the training with Coach Parish was maintained.

Matthew entered the cafe to start work. He noticed a tall guy, very thin, quite muscular but at the same time very thin. He looked everywhere and took notes. His look was very unsettling. Mary-Rose saw Matthew "oh, hello Matt, this is Ray, I just hired him to do repairs in the cafe and also make improvements, he has great good ideas." Matthew pouted with his mouth. For now, he was not convinced. But how could he judge a person Mary-Rose had hired like that, without qualification or proof, on a whim. She had done the same thing with him. Everyone has the right to his luck. But Matthew still preferred to watch this Bellano.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:53 am

the kids played hide and seek for hours until hey grew tired of the game then they went inside for a snack while there the kids gave Tommy what they had made the twins gave him a plate of chocolate chip cookies "there is also a blueberry pie for dessert tonight " the twins said together "oh thank you" said Tommy surprised by the gifts and cards then Isaac walked in with his guitar and played the song for Tommy he sat with the other kids and listened as Isaac sang and played when Isaac had finished everyone clapped Tommy smiled " thank you Isaac "he said then they all went back to there food hope noticed that Tommy seemed kind of distracted "a"re you alright?" she asked Tommy looked up from his cookie "yea i guess i'm not that hungry after all "he said as he gave hope his cookie "here you can have it" said Tommy as he got up and went up stairs the kids watched him leave hope got up to follow him George put his hand on her shoulder "it's OK hope he is probably still tired that's all "he said "maybe but i'm going to go check" said hope as she walked up the stairs.

Tommy found himself sitting in front of the doll house again he stared into it in a way this doll house was what he dreamed his life could be he wished he could be tiny enough to fit into it and live there like these dolls did it made him think of when he was little when his dad would take him on nature hikes in the woods or he would help his mom cook dinner and they would sing along to the radio and dance around in the kitchen Tommy smiled at these memories they were happy as long as Aunt Lynn wasn't around when she was there Tommy often felt like it was a thunderstorm inside the house constant fights between his parents he often overheard Aunt Lynn talking with his mother she never liked his father and come to think of it never spoke to Tommy himself at all he was sent out of the room to go play he couldn't say he hated her he had never really got to know her but he hated it when she cam over Tommy tried to think of other things he started putting furniture in the rooms of the dollhouse and playing with the dolls he didn't notice hope walk in "hey Tommy" she said as she walked up beside him "hey " he replied "you mind if i play to?" she asked Tommy smiled and grabbed a pillow for her to sit on and she sat down next to him "are you sure your OK?" hope asked Tommy looked t hr then the doll house "yea i'm OK hope" he replied with a smile hope smiled in return she knew he wasn't telling the full truth but decided it was best to leave it alone and hey continued to play .
Last edited by ergomac23 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 am

Hope and Tommy played at the dollhouse. Tommy was both happy to be with Hope and at the same time, he was sad about everything that had happened to him. And all his memories were mixed in his head. His father Sean, his mother Nancy, his mother's friend whom she forced to call Aunt Lynn, his grandfather Neil with whom he was walking in Minnesota and fights and screams and violence. Then he closed his eyes and put his head on Hope's lap. Hope was aptly named. He loved her right away when he saw her for the first time at school. And since that was HIS friend. And today, he was going to lose all this because his parents were dead and his neighbors "adoptive parents" were going to Phoenix. Decidedly, life was not right. He fell asleep thinking about all that. Hope gently stroked his hair. he managed to whisper "Hope, I love you" but he was already in his dreams. Hope blushed, she did not want to wake him up. And she continued to stroke his hair. Secretly, she wanted him to stay here.

Adam arrived at the Martins' house. They had just returned from their day's work. Wendy was sitting at the kitchen table with binders and papers in front of her. Alex was watching a documentary on television about bulls and rodeos. Alex came to open the door "Hello Adam". "Hello Alex, may I enter" "Yes, of course". Wendy came to greet Adam and gave him a kiss on the cheek "hmm, hello Wendy" Adam made a little surprised by this reception. Adam was going to tell them the day when Alex spoke, "Adam, we thought about it, we have a very difficult decision to take, please do not judge us, we picked up Tommy last year and we love him so much. But we also saw how he flourished while he was a week at home, Adam, we are old, here Tommy is all alone, there are plenty of children in your house. there is this job offer in Phoenix ". Adam listened quietly. He had come to propose to Alex to keep Tommy and he thought that it would be difficult to announce but in fact it is Alex who proposes it ... "Alex, do I understand well what you are trying to tell me?" he preferred to ask Alex. "Adam, we would be honored and especially reassured if you wanted to keep Tommy. He is happy at your home, and you clearly love this kid." Adam was surprised by this information. "And for work in Phoenix?" Alex explained to Adam that he was actually going to change jobs. It was an opportunity he could not refuse. He had therefore accepted. They were going to move out on Saturday and Alex would start his new job on Monday "But Adam, of course, we have to ask Tommy what he wants, but I think his choice will be obvious" said Alex with a smile but a tear from his eye . After all, he loved this kid too. Adam thanked Alex and Wendy. He offered to explain the situation to Tommy. He could come to see them before leaving. Then Adam would contact social services to formally regulate Tommy's situation. Alex took Adam in his arms and shook him like a plum tree. "Thanks, man, you're a classy guy." Adam let himself be shaken but realized that this was Alex's way of expressing himself.

Meanwhile, at the ranch, the travel agency had called Hannah. The storm had passed, the flights had resumed. So if they still wanted it, they could leave on Saturday. Hannah replied that she had to wait for her husband to ask him.

At Murphy's Bar, it was the rush for dinner time. Matthew was in the kitchen, he was busy. But every time he brought a dish to Mary Rose, he took a look at that Bellano. Really something was bothering him, but he could not know what it was. Bellano continued to make plans, to take dimensions, to ask Mary Rose for information, and, besides, he made her laugh and even blush at times. "How about a pretty girl like you .. and you do not have a boyfriend?" But we'll have to find a solution "...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am

mac and DannyC spoke about the arrangements to fly up to Minnesota then DannyC looked to mac "what about Tommy do you think he would want to say goodbye to his dad and grandfather?" he asked mac thought for a moment "that is up to him i will ask Adam first though "said mac "it's a beautiful place this minus the rain "said Danny looking around the greenery as they watched the kids come out to play again mac noticed neither Tommy nor hope was with them he started to wonder what was going to happen with the boy mac could see a lot of Sean and even Neil in him it was a comforting thought knowing they lived on in Tommy.

hope sat with Tommy as he slept she played in the dollhouse she could hear him snoring it was faint but it made her giggle Hannah walked past the room and saw the scene she smiled and knocked on the door gently "hey lil darlin he asleep again huh?" she asked walking over ope looked back and smiled "yea i think he is really tired today" hope said softly Hannah looked at the dollhouse and smiled "i remember your dad building that he spent months on it " she said hope smiled "i think it is beautiful " said hope "mom can Tommy stay here and live with us?" hope asked "well that is what your dad went to talk to the martins about" said Hannah "so the martins might take him with them" said hope "yes but we wont know what's going to happen till your dad gets home " said Hannah hope looked at Tommy still sleeping with his head on her lap and she smiled "well i just hope he is happy were ever he goes" said hope this made Hannah smile "your a good girl sweet heart i am proud of you" said Hannah with a smile hope smiled at her "thank you mom i love you" said hope Hannah got up and kissed hope on the head "i love you to sweetheart" and then grabbed a pillow for Tommy and placed it under his head "i think it might be a bit more comfortable for both of you "said Hannah "thanks mom" said hope as Hannah left the room "your welcome darlin" said Hannah .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am

Tally came home. She explained to Brian that her mother was seriously ill. Jamie and Isabelle were setting the table but they saw their parents chatting outside and it looked serious. Brian said it was necessary to warn the children. There was no secret in the family. Brian took Tally in his arms and comforted her as hard as he could. Brian was not the most sentimental of the MacFadden brothers. He certainly preferred punching and uppercuts. But he loved his wife and right now she needed support. They went to dinner and went to announce to the children that their maternal grandmother was in the hospital.

Lucky Diamond was making his bag to leave. He came Saturday for the match with his team. He had lost because of Hope's superb performance. His team was gone on a bus. But he had taken the opportunity to stay over the weekend with his parents. The storm had shifted his return. Bill arrived in Lucky's room. "Is it ok buddy?" He showed his thumb up. "And is it going well with the team?" Another thumb up but a little slower. Bill looked at his son. He does not know why but the fact that Lucky was with Tommy, Bill found himself upset. "Hum, Lucky, you do not have to leave, you know, I can find another coach for the other team." Lucky looked at his father and took his block "and I'll stay here?" Bill smiles, "Of course, you'd stay here, and then we'll be able to finish the railroad model that I started in the other house, I had to dismantle it, and we have to put it back in. Maybe Tommy and you could come in from time to time ... but "secret guys stuffs" and he winked at his son.

Adam parked the jeep on the ranch. He saw that there was light in each of the houses. All his brothers were in their house with their family. He understood how Tommy felt. Adam had also lost his parents suddenly, but Adam was 17 years old and had 6 brothers. Tommy has just 10, finds himself alone, without family. He did not know if he had grandparents. He had to ask Mac. He went back into the house. He snorted and took advantage of the good smell of pizza. JackO and SamC had been in town to walk around and bring pizzas for everyone. What was more convenient because the children died of fatigue. "Hey everyone, I'm home." Hannah was coming down the stairs. She motioned that Hope and Tommy were in Hope's room. Adam took his wife in his arms "So ???" could not help but ask Hannah "So, I think we're going to have a new boy ... if you do not mind and Tommy will, of course." Hannah jumped at Adam's stroke. She was delighted for this kid who had already experienced so much misery. "Did you see Mac?" She made a sign that he was cutting the pizzas with the children. Adam went into the kitchen "oh, you're going to leave me a piece, big greedy!" and the children laughed. "Mac, are you OK ? we can talk to each other a bit." Mac waved his head "uh, yes, of course, I had to talk to you and JackO too". JackO having heard his name got up "Whaaat?"

Adam, Mac, and JackO put themselves on the patio to be quiet, "Hey guys, who would have thought about everything we've just experienced?" asked Adam. They raised their glasses of beer and orange juice "to us!" Jacko added "Not forgetting Rourke, he may not be a family, but I believe that ... we can" adopt him "... and they smiled", speaking of adopting precisely. We will probably take the steps to formally adopt Tommy. Mac, do you know if he still has family? "Asked Adam Mac looked at his mobile phone" No, I do not know. Besides, I just got the confirmation of our flight. We leave tomorrow for Minnesota, for the funeral of Neil and Sean. I wanted to know if we could take Tommy. "Adam thinks" it depends on him. "JackO looked at the other two" well, can we go eat now? "Mac looked at him ..." but are you still hungry? " "I remind you that it's past 8 pm and yes, I'm hungry." Mac and Adam gently pushed JackO, Mac wanted to add, "By the way, when I get back from Minnesota, I'll have to tell you everything I know." found out about Murdoch. "..." For crying out Loud, I want to go eat "...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:04 pm

" Tommy come dance with me " said Nancy as she prepared Tommy's favorite meal spaghetti Nancy went to the radio and turned it up the song 'i wanna dance with somebody " by Whitney Huston played and they both danced Tommy made Nancy laugh by dancing like a robot across the floor then she copied him they had so much fun then "Nancy are you home?" Lynn called Tommy looked back suddenly he was in an empty room "mom" he called "....mom" he called louder....
hope put the stuff for the doll house away and was reading a book when she noticed Tommy he seemed to be mumbling something "mom" he yelled hope walked over to him then Adam came in and grabbed her shoulder "he's having a nightmare you don't want to get to close he could get frighted and hurt you by accident" Adam explained Adam knew this from experience his brothers and indeed himself would have terrible nightmares especially after there parents death the worst was Brian one night Adam was just drifting off to sleep when suddenly he heard "dad....no don't leave DAD!!" from his brothers bed he rather dumbly went up to him and tried to shake him awake when Brian woke he attacked Adam knocking him to the floor Crane heard the noise and ran in turning on the light in time to see Brian punch Adam in the face "Brain it's me Adam" Brian quickly realized what he had done thankfully Adams nose was not broken but he had learned his lesson never wake someone having a nightmare Adam and hope stood Adam knelt down on one knee from a safe distance he said "Tom.....Tom wake up it's just a dream "he said in a loud voice suddenly Tommy sat up gasping for air and crying Adam went to him "it's alright buddy it was just a nightmare that's all"said Adam as Tommy hugged him hope walked over and joined them ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Wednesday morning timidly pointed the tip of his nose as well in Los Angeles, Mission City (birthplace of MacGyver) and Murphy

In Los Angeles, Crane and Nikki had finally been able to rest easy. Crane discovered the "real" Nikki. She could not tell him all her missions and all the countries in which she had been. She woke up next to Crane and realized everything she had gone through. Her father was dead when she was very young, her brother was dead, her husband was dead. She had trouble letting the men approach. She had a little push back Mac, even if their characters opposed them. A deep and sincere friendship was born between MacGyver and her. She wanted to warn him about Deborah. She wanted to be there for Mac. She watched Crane wake up softly. She went to try to be present for the man she loves. Their return flight was scheduled in the morning, they would return to the ranch in the day. Crane was eager to return. Two days in Los Angeles was enough for him. He wanted to find the calm of his campaign, his animals, his brothers. But it also made him think about the modern things in life. He really needed to talk to Adam to modernize the ranch a bit.

In Mission City, Neil and Sean's relatives began preparing for the funeral ceremony. They were to be buried in the town cemetery, just outside the town, on the road to Rush Lake, next to the Indian reserve. That's where kids, Mac, Neil, Chuck and Jessie had been played and unfortunately Jessie had lost his life. The little church in Mission City had made a book of condolences available. And already Neil's old colleagues cops came to bring their testimonials. Some friends of Sean had also come, but they were more rare. Sean had long since left Mission City. Chuck was waiting for his son and Mac and he was organizing just as he could despite the pain that was ravaging him.

In Murphy, Brian quickly went to Adam's house to inform him that his mother-in-law was in the hospital. Adam understood and reassured Brian. The other brothers would take care of his ranch, his beasts. Jamie and Isabelle were old enough to stay "alone". The girls would probably go to Evan's house to take care of the horses.

Tommy was still sleeping deeply. Hope wanted to wake him up. She bit into her toast and asked her father, "Dra cro' I washke up Crommysh ?"" Adam and Hannah looked at their daughter, "What are these manners, Miss, since when do you talk while eating?" Empty your mouth and then speak, "said Adam, trying to look sternly. Hope took a big sip of orange juice to get all the toast pieces she had in her mouth and she asked again "Dad, can I wake up Tommy?" Adam smiles "all that for that?" Well, no, sweetheart, Tommy had a hard day yesterday, and maybe he's going to leave with Mac today, so let him sleep, he needs it, okay? " At that moment, Tommy knocked on the kitchen door. "Oh, hello, Tommy, come on, you do not have to knock at the door, come one, you're here at home," Hannah said with a grin, realizing she'd said "at home". Adam asked Tommy to sit down "Look, Tom, Mac, and DannyC are going to Mission City for the funeral of your father and grandfather, it's a painful moment, I know. you are the only person who will decide if you wish to accompany them. You will not be alone. Mac will be with you, all the time, he will not leave you". Tommy was just waking up. He gently put his ideas in place. Mac came behind him and rubbed his back "Hi, buddy". Tommy was surrounded by love in this house. "Mr. MacFadden?" "Yes, Tom" He watched as everyone took a deep breath and said very seriously, "could I have a big cup of chocolate ... with marshmallows ... you said that was the way you chase nightmares". They laughed and gave Tommy a big hug.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:59 am

Tommy sat and drank his hot chocolate and ate some toast while the thoughts went through his head then he remembered something "Mr McFadden?" said Tommy Adam looked up from his news paper "yes Tom" he said "what did mom and dad say when you went there yesterday?" he asked it was still hard not to call then that Adam smiled "well Tom they said it was up to you if you want to g with them you an or if you want to stay here that is also OK "said Adam hope looked excited Tommy smiled i would like to stay here Mr McFadden" said Tommy hope squealed and hugged him "oh Tommy that is great" said hope "i will take you to the martins and you can tell them your self alright "said Adam Tommy was jut grateful to be staying "oh Mr McFadden about what you asked me before i think i would like to go with mac if that is OK they were my family "said Tommy "alright it is absolutely OK Tommy " said Adam "i'll get on the hone and get another plane ticket for you OK" said mac patting his back "could i go to dad?" asked hope Adam looked at his daughter "no sweetheart i know you want to be there for Tommy but i don't think ."Adam said "i don't mind if she goes with us Mr McFadden"said Tommy "me neither" said Mac "oh please dad"begged hope Adam smiled "what do you think honey ?" asked Adam he didn't think it was appropriate for his 9 year old to go to a strangers funeral Hannah looked at him "well Adam i think it would be good for Tommy to have someone there his age to talk with "said Hannah Adam thought about this for a moment maybe hope being there might be alright she was so empathetic and kindhearted "oh OK you can go but you have to behave and do what your uncle mac say's OK?" asked Adam as hope jumped out of he chair and hugged him "yes daddy of course.....i love you"said hope giving him a kiss on the cheek "i love you to sweetheart" said Adam with a smile "make that two tickets "said mac as he grabbed his phone and smiled Adam was still concerned this was hopes first trip away from her family even though mac was family he was still nervous about it.