Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:04 pm

Saturday night at the MacFadden ... and more, it was barbecue. Each of the families came to Adam's house.
The first good news was ... that "the 4" had managed to catch enough fish for everyone.
The second good news was Charlie's return to the ranch. All his cousins ​​wanted to greet him and play with him to make up for lost time.
The third good news was Adam and Hannah's honeymoon, which was supposed to be in 15 days, but the agency had made the dates. Adam and Hannah had to leave TUESDAY next.
The fourth good news was the arrest of Dupont. The sheriff had enough charges for Dupont to remain in prison or be extradited. But he would not bother anyone anymore.
The fifth good news was the wedding of Guthrie and Jenny ...
So this barbecue was really a source of joy and tranquility ... After these difficult days, this moment of peace was welcome by all.

Crane had let Nikki rest in the hospital. She had been shocked by Dupont's arrest, but she was relieved. And two policemen were still on guard in front of his room. Dr. Webber wanted to keep her under observation until MONDAY. Then she would have the right to go out. She would go to Los Angeles to the Phoenix Foundation to pass the tests for her memory. Crane had planned to go with her.

Mr. Parish arrived with his family. Hope ran when she saw him and jumped in his arms. He grabbed her and made him do tricks on himself. "So, champion, how are you?" "Well, coach, and this is my whole family, I'll introduce everyone." Then she saw Lucky behind his father. She had asked Lucy to look on the Internet how to say hello in sign languages. She put her fingers on her mouth and directed them to Lucky. Adam watched the scene from afar. He knew that his daughter had an extremely developed capacity for empathy. Mac witnessed the scene as well. He remembered having also learned sign language with his friend Carrie Linden. Lucky was touched by Hope's intention. He looked at her and said "he'yo". Hope smiled at him and she took Mr. Parish, his wife, and Lucky. Adam took care of the barbecue embers. he looked at Hope and quietly called Hannah "My dear wife, thank you for giving me such a wonderful daughter". Hannah looked at Adam "My darling husband, thank you for giving me a wonderful daughter and such a wonderful family". And they kissed. But Adam's brothers booed him, as they had done in the beginning when Adam was trying to kiss Hannah in the kitchen years ago. This time, they were all smiling. "Ah, clever, very funny, guys, really" ...

JackO and Sam prepared the table with the boys. Sam felt that her husband was away "Sweetheart, are you okay?" she asked him. He did not answer, lost in thought. An element escaped him, he was sure of it. He was trying to put all the information together. The ones he had learned here, the ones he knew "the confidential ones" ... He thought about it ... Mac ... 8 years old ... he had already lost his father and his grandmother ... His mother ... their mother ... she had come back to see his father here..JackO was getting letters ... his father Jay was going to live with Ellen ... he had written to her ... his last letter ... Then .. .
"Mac, how old are you?" Mac turned to JackO "I was born January 23, 1951
(small problem in the series about it .... we will take the date that is on the passport of Mac).

Adam must be about the same age as me. May be one or two years younger. I admit that I do not know it anymore. why? "JackO looked at Mac and Adam" I understood "... the two cousins ​​looked at each other." Understood what? "And JackO explained what seemed logical to him" Mac, I told you about it, it's in 1960 that your mother had worked for a secret mission in a secure laboratory. She had discovered how to combine metals. Do you remember? "Adam and Mac nodded but did not know where JackO wanted to get in." Mac, that means your mother may have gone back to work in the secret service after your father's death. She reconnected with my father. She tried to alert him. They saw each other here. That's what you saw. And soon after that my father had an accident. Mac, Adam I told you that I lost my father when I was 12 years old. Mac ... I'm 3 years older than you ... My father died the year your mother made her discovery ... "He could not finish his sentence, Mac did it "And I think the microfilm will tell us that your father's accident was not an accident ..."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:32 am

everyone was seated at the tables and eating and talking together having a great time when Guthrie stood up and tapped his glass to get everyone's attention "excuse me everyone i would like to make an announcement" he said then looked to jenny then to charlie who could barley sty still in his seat he had a wide excited smile on his face everyone sat quietly to here what Guthrie had to say "um thank you i am delighted to announce that jenny " he started to say as he looked to jenny and waved her over to him she stood and hugged him "are getting married again "Guthrie exclaimed with a happy smile every McFadden cheered and there was congratulations t share and charlie got up from his seat and ran over to his parents to give them a big hug "i love you guys "he said in there arms "we love you to" said Guthrie and jenny together hen they went back to there seats and Daniel , Jonas and Isaac grabbed there guitars and played the songs they had worked all day on and the kids got up and danced around the room soon the adults joined in except for mac , jackR, Amanda and baby Daniel mac noticed this "hey if you two want to dance i can take care of him" JackR looked to Amanda with a smile "care to dance my lady?" he asked holding out his hand for her "i'd love to good sir" she replied and gave baby Daniel to mac then JackR and Amanda walked out and danced with the others mac turned baby Daniel towards him and sat the baby on his lap "hey there junior how's your night been huh?" he asked tickling the baby under his chin baby Daniel giggled mac smiled looking at baby Daniel made him miss Katie "hey mac " said Danny C sitting down next to him he had just been dancing with Lucy under the watchful eye of ford "hey Danny how are you doing?" asked mac "tired to tell you the truth i hate being away from my kids you know "said Danny C with a sigh "yea i know i miss Sam,Lisa and Katie a lot" mac replied "did i show you a picture of my kids?" asked Danny C mac smiled he was holding baby Daniels hands "no i don't think you did may i see?" asked mac then Danny took out his phone and shuffled till he found the photos he was after the first one was of a little girl with big brown eyes and blonde hair like her mothers she was sitting on a rocking horse with a big cheeky smile on her face "this is Cynthia Louise "said Danny proudly "aw she looks just like her mom did you tell Cynthia about your daughter?" asked mac "yea jen did we went over to the challengers club a few months after my daughter was born she was delighted " replied Danny then he went to the next photo of Jennifer in a hospital bed smiling holding a baby sleeping in her arms the baby already had a small bit of brown hair on his head "this is Jessie macgyver" said Danny mac had not seen Jennifer in more then a few years she looked just like she did when they had met apart from the lack of make up which mac thought she looked more beautiful with out "aw they are beautiful Danny i'm proud of you" said mac with a smile Danny smiled back at mac it meant so much to him that mac was proud of him then they continued to talk while everyone danced ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:03 pm

All spent the evening singing and dancing. Rourke made Amanda dance while Mac took care of baby Daniel. She was beaming. Jonas had to admit that his sister was happy. Rourke seemed like a good guy. He was going to offer him a drink to sympathize. But he saw Sheriff Lewis heading towards Rourke. "Hi JackR" "Hi Charlie, how are you? Do you need me?" "Excuse me, Madam, I'm borrowing Rourke for a moment." Amanda felt herself blush. "No worries, Sheriff". Lewis and Rourke set to one side "What's wrong Charlie?" Do not tell me there's still a problem with Dupont's arrest? " "No, this time, everything was done in the rules, no, it's for the keychain that I wanted to talk to you, you have flair ... You're a grea cop, JackR" JackR smiles "if my Chief could hear you ... "

Sheriff Lewis went on, "I do not know how you work in Los Angeles, but you help us a lot here, so the keychain with a K ... we found an imprint, it's a guy, Karl Newport. is known to be one of Dupont's men ". JackR quickly analyzed this new information "and so we could have new elements in Crane's kidnapping, Nikki's assassination attempt and counterfeit money." The sheriff nodded. "But that's good news, another good news." The sheriff saw that Rourke was talking to him but his eyes were still on Amanda "Thank you again JackR, and you go to the office anytime you want, we still have to find Tommy's parents, if you want to help me of course .. But for now, I think you deserved a quiet moment. " He glanced at Amanda "go find her, she's a nice girl". "Um, no, but Charlie ..." And Sheriff Lewis left, making a sign to Rourke to see him later.

Rourke went to meet Amanda. Daniel had just started a slow song "May I invite you to dance dear lady?" He took her in his arms and they started a dance. Then gently, Amanda comes to put her lips on Rourke's. He returned her kiss, without worrying about being in the middle of everyone. He just wanted to be happy.

Little Charlie felt the energy of his neck lace waking up. He knew he had a mission. Before, he was a little boy who loved playing in the trees and making jokes to his cousins. But he had taken a bullet. He had died. He had been in the world of the dead and had met Harry, Ellen and the others. He is the messenger now. And he was getting better connected to Jack Crystal. He had seen JackO and Mac talking to each other. He went to them. "He, Charlie, hello, buddy, how are you feeling, are you happy to be back?" Charlie gave the two men a big smile and then he took Mac and JackO's hand to pull them out onto the patio. "Since the time I had to talk to you ..." Mac and JackO watched Charlie "talk to us? ..." Mac asked. "Yes, I am the messenger, I am connected to the world of the dead, and thanks to Jack Crystal, I can give you the answers to your questions, so that your dead people can rest in peace, they are stuck between two worlds because something has not been solved, but you have been very smart, you have found many elements, with the help of Adam and Rourke. JackO, you have to develop the film. Jay told me that you were going to discover that he was killed in an accident shortly after seeing Ellen here again, he was going to make arrests because Ellen had provided her with the records of the various agents she thought were involved in this whole story, but he did not had the time, he was killed before that. " JackO and Mac were listening silently. Then Mac looked at Charlie "In summary, all of our parents were killed ... and we were made to believe in accidents ... And that's why our parents are still stuck in the world of the dead. not peace until we find out who is behind all that. " Charlie replied in the affirmative "and you will only succeed by staying together, JackR, JackO, Adam and you"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:35 am

meanwhile inside the party was starting to wrap up it was getting late the kids had gotten board with dancing Adams kids and Tommy went up stairs to get ready for bed ford build everyone a good night and took Lucy home ,Mr parish and his family said goodnight to everyone headed to the car for the drive home amazed about the wonderful family they had been introduced to, baby Daniel was starting to get restless so jackR and Amanda headed back to Daniels but Daniel and Jonas decided to stick around a while playing there guitars and talking with each other and crane .

Adam went into each of the kids rooms to bid them goodnight the twins were fast asleep when he entered so Adam smiled and tucked them in then turned out the light he walked into hopes room she was sitting up on her bed looking out the window "hey are you OK sweetheart?" Adam asked sitting on her bed beside her hope continued to watch the stars in the moonlight "yea i'm going to miss Tommy when he goes home tomorrow i know i will see him at school on Monday but...." sh said with a sigh "yea i know what you mean but you know something i am so proud of you the way you learned sign language for lucky and the way you got the boys to stop fighting that was very grown up of you " said Adam then he kissed her on the forehead hope felt very proud "thank you daddy " she said with a smile "hey dad why can't lucky talk very much i don't understand did he never learn how?" asked hope Adam thought for a moment "well some people are born that way they can't help it but lucky is learning how to speak slowly kind of like you when you were a baby " Adam tried to explain "hey what was my first word dad?" asked hope Adam smiled remembering when hope was 8 months old Hannah was worried that hope wouldn't talk at all but Adam said "honey you have to be patient " and he was write one night Adam was up feeding her then he put her to bed and kissed her cheek and whispered "i love you" then to his surprise she smiled and said "love you" Adam was so proud he cried that night the next day she kept saying it to everyone "your first words was love you" said Adam hope smiled "wow that's so cool dad" said hope as he tucked her into bed then he turned out the light and said "i love you sweetie" as he left the room he heard "i love you to dad " from his tired little girl he smiled as he walked down the hall to Isaac's room when he looked in he found the boys were still up "come on boys bed time to a chorus of "AW" from both boys who were reading comic books on the floor so Isaac got up and put them away and got into bed Tommy climbed into the bed on the other side of the room that used to be fords as this room was Daniels and fords room Adam tucked both of them in and turned out the light and said "i love you boys" they both said it back Tommy lay in his bed thinking of the week he had just had and how much he was going to miss staying here but he did miss the martins and couldn't Waite to tel them all about his adventures over the week with the McFadden's...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:44 am

SUNDAY MORNING ...

Daniel and Jonas woke up quietly. Daniel started to make coffee. He passed Rourke's room, which was empty. Jonas thought the same thing. Daniel saw Jonas' look "let things go, please, Mandy is big enough, and JackR is really a nice guy," he said to Jonas, "You're right, sweetheart." he glanced at Amanda's closed bedroom door.

He gave her tender kisses all the way down her arm, then he came to her neck, continued kisses until he reached Amanda's face. She woke up "Hello honey" "Hello my lady". She ran her hand through his long hair "yes, I know, I can never do my hair," he answered "no,don't". And she took him in her arms "Honey, I think it's going to be hard to hide now that we are together. Well, are we together, aren't we ?? I think we're safe here, the MacFadden and Mac and JackO are really fabulous people." "Yes, I know, they all accepted me and gathered with baby Daniel, without judging me, without asking me questions." JackR and Amanda stayed together for a whilet to just enjoy the moment "how about a horseback ride to take us for a walk?" Asked JackR "willingly" replied Amanda kissing him so tenderly that JackR knew that the horse riding would not be for now ...

"Jay, you never told me you wanted to denounce your agents, do you really believed me then ?," Ellen asked. "Ellen, you were the only woman I really loved, of course I believed you when you came to see me, but the military bureaucracy is a mammoth, you know in France it's called "The big Muette". "The soldiers must obey the orders and protect themselves from each other, and the fact that you discovered that some of them had betrayed and tried to eliminate you made it a little complicated. When I saw you again in the ranch and then at the Old Oak Inn, I was planning to refer the whole thing to my superiors I was not sure of being the victim of an attack but you see, our little guys ... they are smart ... You had a great idea to put the microfilm in my fishing rod, what did you put on it? " Jay asked. Harry arrived at that moment, kissed his daughter, squeezed Jay's hand, "Jay, I know you've always loved my daughter, but unfortunately all your military stories, your family secrets, have done a lot of harm to our boys. It's time for them to live their lives quiet, do not you think? " Ellen agreed. "Harry, there's military blood in JackO's veins, Mac is smart like a fox, Adam will always try to protect his family, and Rourke ... he'll find his place, Harry, we can not stop them from finding the truth and find who organized all those "accidents".

Hannah was preparing breakfast. At the same time, she was drawing plans and sketches on a sheet of paper "What is it?" asked Adam kissing his wife and gave him a huge hug "Hello Honey, can you make the pancakes please?" And try not to stick them to the ceiling "" who me? "Hannah smiled and continued" I would like to try to finish these plans. SamC and I want to set up a bookstore, but of a different style And it would be in my great-grandmother's school, so while we're going on a honeymoon, SamC will be able to see with your brothers to make the necessary arrangements. And I really want to invite Ernest Pratt, for our inauguration, I read that he was moving to sign autographs or give strands of his hair ". When Adam heard "hair" he looked at Hannah twice "I beg your pardon?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:26 am

the kids got up and ran into the kitchen hope was the last to enter "were is Tommy?" she asked Adam turned around and looked at Isaac "was he in your room?" "not when i got up i thought he was with you hope" said Isaac "oh you don't think he's run away do you?" asked Hannah just then mac and jackO came into the room "hey guy's i think Tommy has run away can you check around the ranch "sure Adam "they said and walked out side Brian and crane were already out in the fields "hey have you guys seen Tommy?" yelled mac they both shook there heads "look there" said JackO mac looked in the direction jack pointed and saw a little boy walking out of the forest "Tommy were ave you been" asked mac walking up to make sure he was OK "i went for a walk "said Tommy wondering what the fuss was about jackO noticed an object in Tommy's hands "what have you got there?" he asked curiously "oh this ? i found it is for hope "said Tommy "it's a rock" said Jack confused "no look "said Tommy and turned it over to reveal glittering rock formations "it's a geode " said Tommy "a what?" asked JackO "a small cavity in rock lined with crystals or other mineral matter."said mac Tommy smiled "yea i have a book at home that shows the different crystals i think this one is Amethyst see it's got purple in the middle Amethyst is hopes birth stone her birthday is February 1st "Tommy explained " you think she will like it?" Tommy asked as they walked back to the ranch "i bet she will "said mac with a smile.

inside the kids were sitting down to there breakfast "i hope Tommy is OK" said hope "i'm sure mac and jack will find him if not we will take the jeep into town for now eat your breakfast "said Adam placing two pancakes on her plate then the back door opened and jack mac and Tommy entered hope jumped up and gave him a hug "oh Tommy i was so worried about you wear where you ?" asked hope "i got up early and went for a walk and i found this it's for you" said Tommy holding out the geode "it's a rock"said Adam looking over her shoulder "it's a geode turn it over"said Tommy hope turned it over to reveal the glittering amethyst within "oh wow it's beautiful Tommy "said hope "it's amethyst your birth stone "said Tommy with a smile "do you like it?" he asked "oh Tommy i love it thank you" said hope and she gave him a hug then kissed his cheek this made Tommy blush to his ears Adam pretend he didn't notice it and went back to the pancakes "you want some pancakes Tommy?" he asked "yea i'm starving "said Tommy sitting at the table next to hope Adam gave him two pancakes "thank you Mr McFadden" said Tommy "your welcome buddy" said Adam as he went back to the stove .....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:15 pm

For once, the rest of the day was calm. The children played and took care of the animals. They all enjoyed of Charlie's return.

The MacFadden brothers did some heavy maintenance. They checked to see if they could build another ranch on the property.

Adam and Hannah started packing, they still did not realize they were leaving for Hawaii on Tuesday.

Guthrie and Jenny began to draw up their wedding list, they wrote down on a sheet of paper the people they wanted to invite first. Jenny's family did not know she and Guthrie were going to get married again. Jenny had trouble communicating with her family. She preferred the MacFadden family. But she would have to tell her own family.

SamC and Hannah went to the school, which would serve as a "book-coffee". Hannah spoke of her idea of ​​inviting Mr. Ernest Pratt. SamC did not know this writer, so she left it to Hannah to approach his manager. Hannah had seen with the brothers. There was a bit of work to do, but it would not last long. She could go quiet. The school would be renovated for her return. SamC was delighted to find an occupation. Because for her, Murphy, there was not much to do.

JackR and Amanda went for a horse ride. Amanda showed another part of the region to Rourke. Amanda was happy to find Mysterious, who was completely healed now. Molly's care and all of Tally, Evan and Molly's love and patience managed to cure Mysterious. Amanda sometimes left at a gallop. JackR was trying to follow her. he was much taller than she. From time to time, he tried to pass where Amanda passed but a branch hit his face. However, Rourke appreciated this simplicity.

By the end of the afternoon, it was time to bring Tommy home to the Martins. Adam took the jeep. Hope wanted to accompany her father. Adam pushed Tommy and Hope to the back. He started up and from time to time glanced in the mirror "Mr. MacFadden, could I come back to see you?" Adam was sure that question was going to be put to him. He had discussed it with Hannah. Of course, Adam and Hannah agreed to welcome Tommy. This boy was cute. He had no bad influence on Hope or his other children. Adam arrived at the Martins' house.

Meanwhile, DannyC and Mac talked about the good old days. Mac did not want to talk about Jessie too much. this unfortunate event was always hurting him, even more since Charlie was shot. DannyC had been made aware of what had happened. Indeed, he had arrived yesterday and had witnessed Charlie's return from the hospital. DannyC talked about Jenny, her kids, her daddy chuck, about Neil. When he started talking about Neil, they tried to understand what had happened and why Tommy's parents had disappeared.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:43 am

when they arrived at the Martins house Mrs martin came to the door and greeted them "hello Tommy we missed you" said Mrs martin before giving him a big hug then Mr martin appeared at the door "i missed you to mom" said Tommy "hello Mrs martin Mr martin" said Adam politely shaking there hands "i hope he wasn't any trouble" said Mr martin Adam smiled "no not really "Adam said then Mrs martin invited them in and they had biscuits and coffee the kids had milk while Adam filled Mr and Mrs martin in on the adventures of the last week Mr and Mrs martin were shocked but grateful that no harm had come to anyone especially Tommy "yea i like baseball it's a lot of fun can i continue going to the practices and games mom?" asked Tommy Mr and Mrs martin looked at each other "well Tommy no one is here to take you to those we both work remember" said Mr martin Tommy looked sad "there is a bus that takes the kids to the field during the week and i can take Tommy to the games on Saturdays and he could stay with us till you come home from work" suggested Adam Tommy smiled "oh please mom and Dad please" begged Tommy "well it's OK with me" said Mr martin "me too" said Mrs martin Tommy cheered then hugged them both "thank you" he said with a big happy smile "well we should get going "said Adam standing up "thank you for your hospitality " he said shaking both of there hands "bye Tommy see you at school"said hope giving him a hug "bye hope"said Tommy then hope and Adam climbed into the jeep and waved goodbye to the martins and Tommy they drove past the house next door hope was staring at it "dad is that Tommy's house?" she asked "yea it is " Adam said "i can't believe he lived there all by himself "said hope "me either "said Adam "do you know were his parents are yet?" asked hope Adam looked at her "were working on it sweetie" he said with a smile hope continued to look at the scenery that past them as they drove home to the ranch ...........

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:11 pm

"Dad, will Tommy come again at home?" Hope asked, tears in her eyes. Adam had trouble for his daughter. He did not like seeing her sad. He thought of a solution to bring everyone together, but he had to talk to his brothers first. They would probably all agree, but he preferred to wait to be sure before talking to Hope and especially to Martins.

Tommy told Alex and Wendy Martins his entire week. His adoptive parents were happy, but they also noticed that Tommy had flourished much more in a week than at home. Were they really able to keep Tommy? As if Tommy read his parents' thoughts, he approached them "Dad, Mom, I had a great week at the MacFadden, and then there was Hope ..." he blushed again "but I love you so much. Wendy had tears in her eyes.

Crane was preparing his bag. Tomorrow he was going with Nikki to Los Angeles. He had not traveled a long time, much less with the woman he loves. He planned to stay a few days in Los Angeles. Mac had told him how to get to the Phoenix Foundation to meet Michael Thorton. Nikki had to do the tests to regain her memory and get rid of the hypnosis programming she had received.

Mac was chatting with DannyC. He did not understand how his friend had abandoned his son. Danny knew that Sean Ryder was weird. He was already weird when he was living in Minnesota and he was taking this damn drug. But DannyC explained to Mac that his meeting with Nancy Cunningham had changed everything. She was completely crazy. But SeanR felt responsible for his son. DannyC told Mac that Nancy had tried to take him away from Tommy. Mac reacts immediately. The same name, the same situation. He had helped his colleague and friend called Mary Ruth Giordano, a laboratory technician at the Phoenix Foundation, get her son back. the father Richard Giordano had kidnapped Tommy and brought him to Canada. SeanR fought to recover Tommy. Then he lost contact with Sean a year or two ago. Tommy Cunningham must have been 9 or 10 years old, according to DannyC. Mac confirmed to him. Tommy was in the same class as Hope who had just turned 9 on February 1st. For DannyC it was clear, something had happened to Sean, he would never have abandoned his son. Mac promised him that he would do everything to find out what had happened. By tomorrow morning he would talk to Rourke about all this.

This microfilm story made JackO crazy. SamC felt helpless. Her husband confided little, much less since he was with JackR, Adam and Mac. However, he had talked about what he had learned from Jack Crystal. We had to find a way to know what was on this microfilm. "And why would not you call your buddy at Emerald's military base ... Lieutenant ... I do not know his name anymore ... Simon something" ... JackO looked at Sam, he was first surprised that SamC thought of his friend, he was then surprised not to have thought about it earlier "Simon Adams, but yes, of course, you're right, at the time I met him, he was a lieutenant, he must be admiral now, he could help us search the military without being noticed. " He kissed SamC "What would I do without your memory ..." and he smiled at her. SamC knew that her husband had some memory. He just pretended to play booby sometimes, shouting big "whaaat". JackO grabs his phone, looks at his watch. He thought ... It's 6:00pm in California, Simon's military base was in North Carolina. It was not worth calling now and in addition a Sunday. He would call tomorrow, check with Major Davis if Lieutenant Adams is still practicing, and then he would call the base.

Harry looked at Jay and Ellen "you see ... these are my little guys, they'll find who tried to kill you."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am

when Adam and hope came home to the ranch the kids were all playing outside running around playing with charlie who still had to take it easy they were under the watchful eye of Guthrie "hey hope come play tag with us" yelled George hope smiled and ran to join them Adam sat next to his brother on the back porch watching the kids play "you know it doesn't feel that long ago that this was us" said Guthrie pointing to the kids "yea i know what you mean "said Adam thinking about the days when they would run and play they sat in silence for a while Adam continued thinking about what mac, the two jacks and himself had discussed the day before and he wondered what it was that his father had witnessed this made him remember all the good times with his dad all the horse rides , the fishing trips and the trips into town Adam frowned as he remembered one trip they took into town to get supply's then once they were done Adam senior smiled at his son "hey you wanna play hookie for awhile ?" he asked, Adam looked at him " but dad mom needs this stuff for dinner she said to come right home" "well normally you should do as your mother say's but today i think she won't mind if we come home late "said Adam senior with a wink Adam smiled it was unlike his dad to stray from business of running the ranch but he was curious what his dad had in mind so Adam senior climbed into the truck they drove up the road to the bar "your 14 right?" asked Adam senior this made Adam raise his eye brow "no i am 17 dad" he replied "oh right sorry 17 you wanna go in?" asked AdamS Adam thought for a moment then nodded yes in Murphy the drinking age was 14 in the 60s anyway the law had changed since sheriff Lewis became sheriff now it was 18 so Adam walked into the local bar after his dad everyone saw AdamS walk in and yelled "hey Adam " he said hello in reply then they sat at a table and the waitress came over "hey Dot two beers please" said Adams with a charming smile that made Dot blush "coming up Adam " she said then walked away Adam was happy and proud this was the first beer that he was going to share with his dad AdamS was looking around the room when his mood suddenly changed then he abruptly got up from his seat "hey dot don't worry about those beers we should be getting back "he said then grabbed his hat Adam looked at him but didn't get up straight away "dad what's going on?" he asked "don't worry about it come on please don't argue" said Adam S Adam new his father and when he had the commanding voice you do what he said so Adam got up from his seat then AdamS ushered him out and kept looking behind him as they went they got back into the truck and he drove fast away from town Adam was confused but he could see there was something wrong he looked back and saw some guys come out of the bar and watched them leave he noticed his dad watching them in the rear view mirror as he drove home ....thinking about this made Adam realize perhaps these were the guys that caused the crash a few months later .
Last edited by ergomac23 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.