Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Guthrie arrived like a madman at Adam who was just beginning to have clear ideas "Adam, Adam, Adaaaaammmm". "Do not scream like that, what's going on? Adam replied, trying to calm his brother. "Guthrie, calm down. You're going to wake up JackO and Mac who have gone to bed for a bit. " "Adam, I'm getting married." Hannah heard and shouted "what? tell me it's with Jenny! ". "Guthrie smiles at her" yes, it's with Jenny. How do you know ? ". Hannah was delighted "Guthrie the whole family has known for a long time that Jenny is the woman you need. Be happy. When do you expect to get married? And you'll be celebrating your wedding here at the ranch, of course .. and ... " Adam came to put one arm on Hannah's to try to calm "Hannah, and if you let him talk". Guthrie recounted her marriage proposal the day before, "and no, I do not know yet when we will do the ceremony. We will first tell Charlie, I was going to the hospital. Maybe he'll go out today. " Adam listened to his brother "oh, but that's two good news in the day. That's wonderful. I think Mac and I will see Guthrie in the morning. Hope has a baseball game. We will come after. " Guthrie nodded.

Rourke arrived at Daniel's house. Everyone got up slowly. Rourle observed that Daniel and Jonas had had a bad night. They were not happy as usual. Amanda had baby Daniel in his arms "Hello everyone, I'm sorry, I'm only coming home. I am going to rest a little bit. How's baby Daniel, Amanda? ". She was glad he asked about baby Daniel. For her, it meant that he was interested in her and baby Daniel. She began to believe more and more that it was the right one. Since she knew him, he had always been so gentleman to her.

Mac had fallen asleep, but he was still thinking about his mother, his found records, his father, Jay S. Phoenix O'Neill, the Old Oak Inn, Harry .... He had sent to him a message, a photo, and he had sent a message to JackO. Harry wanted the truth to come out. He woke up so fast, "damn it, but it's obvious. I have to check with the blue stone. But if my intuition is good, these records of military agents might be agents on which my mother was investigating. They had to be in Jay S. Phoenix O'Neill's base. I will go talk to others. And maybe this time, Jack Crystal will bring us the answers we need.

Hope, Tommy, Adam, Hannah, Isaac, Dean and Richard were ready to go to the Baseball game. You must not be late. Adam shouted, "You'll join us later, if it's possible. We must finish feeding the cows and the horses ". Adam's other brothers answered him, shaking their arms to signal to him that they had understood. Adam hit the road for Saturday's game.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:26 am

when they arrived at the field the team they were playing arrived on there bus Tommy watched them they seemed a little taller then them coach Parish walked over to them with a big smile and hugged there teams coach but the man didn't say anything he just smiled then coach parish walked over to his own team "alright lets take attendance" and he marked off whom was there on his clip board "hey coach who was that man you hugged before?" asked Cory "oh his name is Lucky diamond he is my adopted son and he took over from me and coaches the panthers i convinced him to come up and verse our team so lets show then what he can do " said coach parish everyone cheered "yea" then he looked back to Cory "and i hope there isn't going to be any trouble from you three today " looking at hope and Tommy " no coach i promise " they all said "alright then lets do some stretches " said coach parish and they all joined in as Adam and Hannah sat with the twins and Issac "mommy i'm hungry" said Richard "me too" said Dean "we will eat after the game OK" said Hannah the boys agreed and sat down then the game began with hopes team on the field and the panthers batting hope was the pitcher Tommy was on second base again and Cory was the catcher the 1st batter came up and took there position Cory signaled to hope as he crouched behind the batter and hope threw the ball the batter hit the ball and ran to first base and the game commenced .

Adam and the others watched the game and cheered on there team Adam noticed the other teams coach never spoke a word instead he had a notebook and would write what he wanted to say and showed them perhaps the man had a sore throat? Adam thought then his brothers showed up and sat on the bleachers with the family and cheered them on .

the teams switched places and hopes team was batting Cory was first and hit a home run then Tommy came up he made it to the first base all the others went through some were out others made it to the bases "alright hope your up next" said coach parish at the sight of hope stepping up to the plate Adam and his family started cheering her on "come on hope you can do it " they all cheered hope grabbed her bat an got ready she had the bat over her shoulder the boy threw the ball and she missed "don't worry honey you can do it "Adam cheered hope tried again and missed again she was getting frustrated with herself then she closed her eyes and remembered Cory saying "girls can't play baseball" the anger boiled inside her then she opened her eyes the boy threw the ball an smack she hit the ball an it flew like last time through the air and everyone ran the audience shouted "go hope go hope you can do it homer run home run and the kids on the bases ran as fast as they could hope was the last on the bases and ran hit third she kept running as fast as she could and leaped on home base "she in" called coach parish "and that is the end of the game home team wins " everyone cheered and Adam and the family cheered the loudest .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:19 pm

The match ended, the teams returned to the locker room to shower and change. Hope arrived behind Cory and Tommy. She slipped between the twoboth of them, put her left arm on Tommy's shoulder and her right arm on Cory's shoulder "I'm proud of you. And besides, we won, and it's thanks to you. Bravo boys. See you later ". And she ran into the girls' locker room. Cory and Tommy looked at each other. Then they smiled. They had the same thought "what a great girl! ".

Meanwhile, Adam headed for the coach Parish who was with the other coach. Lucky turned his back on Adam, so he did not see him coming. Adam spoke to both coaches "Hello coach Parish, hello sir". He was obviously waiting for an answer. Lucky turned around and waved his hand. Adam looked puzzled. "Hello Mr. MacFadden, Hope has been wonderful again, is not it? I present you my adopted son, Lucky Diamond ". Adam replied, "Hi Mr. Diamond. Our team was the best, sorry. And I do not say that because my daughter plays on the team. " Lucky picked up his pencil and started writing. Adam reads the paper "You're right, your daughter played well. My dad warned me that she was great". Parish saw the trouble in Adam's eyes. "Mr. MacFadden, Lucky is mute. He communicates with his notebook since I knew him". Adam felt stupid. Lucky understood and showed his notebook "do not worry, it happens to me every day" and he had drawn a smiley. Adam wished to shake his hand and Lucky agreed. "Mr. Parish we have agreed with Hannah to invite you to a barbecue. How about tonight? ". Then he turned to Lucky "and you're invited as well, of course." Lucky looked at Parish and nodded to accept "it's okay, Mr. MacFadden, we'll come tonight Lucky, my wife and myself". Adam went back to join the others.

When he joined the group, he warned his brothers of the organization of the barbecue for the evening. But he had to go to the hospital with Mac join Guthrie. He quickly counted the number of people present at the stadium. Then he made sure everyone could get home if he took a car. His brothers reassured him. Everyone will be able to go back to the ranch. He took the jeep and left with Mac. JackO wished to come. He looked at his two boys and opened his eyes wide to make them understand that it was not worth the trouble they were trying to follow him this time. The boys understood the message and went to meet their mother.

On the road, Mac had sent a message to Rourke to come to the hospital as well. They arrived almost at the same time. The "4" went to Charlie's room. Guthrie was surprised to see them coming. It was a lot of people, just to know how to get his son. Hardly had Mac returned to the room that Charlie's necklace shone. Guthrie understood and as the previous time, he preferred to go out.

Mac pronounced the necessary sentence "Tell me, buddy, it looks like our common friend has things to say to me."

And the crystal took the form of a man. Mac looked twice. He had the feeling that he was seeing JackO, a real double of JackO. "JackO ... um, I think it's for you ... unless you're dead and you did not tell us" JackO looked at Mac "very funny" . Rourke looked at the crystal, he was fascinated. JackO positioned himself in front of the crystal and watched "his" face form. He was going to say something to Jack Crystal when the blue stone began to speak "Hello JackO, I am your father ...". Rourke heard these words, "Hey guys, are we in Star Wars or what?" Adam and Mac tried to silence him "pssssst". The crystal went on, "Jack, I see you're well surrounded. I am happy. I do not have much time to talk to you. So I'm going straight to the point. Little Charlie is coming out of the hospital this afternoon, so we'll have opportunities to talk later. But here ... I loved your mother, Ellen, so your mother too, Mac. I show myself today to tell Mac that the documents you have found must help you find your mother's murderers, and finally, those who tried to kill her and killed Celia and James. She had managed to find the identity of the soldiers who had betrayed me and who had betrayed her. At first, I did not believe it. And I often went on a mission so I had little time to devote to it. She did her own investigation. Then one day, she brought me the files of the agents. They were all in my unit. Mac, Jack ... Forgive me ... "... The light was starting to weaken. Jack was unable to say anything ... he had the stone in the palm of his hand. He just tried to say "Da ..." ... But Jack Crystal was too weak again. JackO handed the necklace to Charlie. And at that moment Dr. Webber came in, "Good morning, gentlemen. I'm looking for Guthrie. I wanted to tell him that Charlie was going out this afternoon. " And he heard four "we already know" ...
Last edited by karinedauphin on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 am

so DR Weber found Guthrie just outside the room and told him the good news and Guthrie came in and told Charlie whom jumped up and down in his bed excitedly after that they got his bag packed and all the toys ,cards and presents packed as well JackO insisted on carrying the oversize plush bear to the car all the doctors and nurses watched the men and jenny walk past with all Charlies things charlie was on a wheelchair directed by Mac who zoomed around corners like they were on a race track this made Charlie cheer in excitement until they were stopped by a nurse who told them that it wasn't safe an to keep it quiet so other patents could rest they both apologized and mac started walking normally down the corridor.

meanwhile at the ranch Adam had texted Hannah the good news this would make the barbecue extra special so she and the kids started decorating the ranch with streamers, balloons and preparing food for that night the kids all worked together to make a banner that read "welcome home charlie ...we love food " it was supposed to say we love you but Richard and dean were in charge of the end part everyone thought it was funny so they left it as it was the twins were very proud as the older kids Lucy and Jacob hung it up over the kitchen door in Adams ranch everyone was in a festive mood all afternoon and Isaac, Daniel and Jonas were working on some new songs to perform at the barbecue .
Tommy watched everyone running around all happy and excited hope noticed that Tommy seemed kind of down "what's wrong Tommy?" she asked sitting next to him in the living room "oh i have never been in a family like this the last time i remember it being this busy in my house was Christmas when i was 7 and we went up to a place called Minnesota to a cabin there all winter but it wasn't nearly as busy as this "he said looking at his hands hope put her arm around him and hugged him "it's alright Tommy i am sure dad will find them you'll see "she said with a smile "i know but that also means leaving here and i have to go back to the martins tomorrow " Tommy said "it will be OK Tommy we will be back at school on Monday an we will see each other everyday remember " said hope this made Tommy smile "yea i guess that's true your a good friend hope "said Tommy then he kissed her on her cheek which made hope blush Sam saw the exchange as she walked into the kitchen "those two are so cute" she said to Hannah, Hannah looked up from her cooking "which two?" she asked "Tommy and hope i saw them just now Tommy kissed her on the cheek " said Sam Hannah smiled "there young it is Innocent" said Hannah with a smile "yea i know" Sam agreed then they continued on with the preparations.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Jenny, Guthrie and Charlie took the car and went back to the ranch. Charlie was very happy to come back. He had stayed a week in the hospital. His school friends and his family had come to see him. But he needed space. He wanted to see the animals and horses on the ranch. And above all, it was necessary to control the energy of Jack Crystal.

Daniel, Isaac and Jonas were under the tree and continued playing the guitar and singing. Daniel was trying new compositions. Hannah called Isaac "Uncle Daniel, I'll see what mom wants and I'll be right back." "Of course, champion, no problem". Daniel takes this opportunity to talk to Jonas. "Jonas, sweetheart, you know we've had a wonderful adventure for 10 years." Jonas held his guitar but stopped playing. He did not like the beginning of this conversation. "Daniel, if you have something to say to me, do it right away." Daniel knew that Jonas was not patient "Yes, I have something to tell you. I love you ! But I had a life before you. And in this life, there was Matthew. He would like us to stay friends. That does not worry me. But you ? ". Jonas thinks. He now knew Daniel's family and he had lived with Daniel for more than 10 years. Jonas knew he would not betray him. "It's good for me, sweetheart. You can keep Matthew as a friend. But be careful anyway, okay. " Daniel approached Jonas and kissed him to thank him for his understanding. Isaac returned at that moment.

Bill Parish had arrived in Murphys just a few days ago. Already, he loved the city and the MacFadden family. He was preparing with his wife to go to the barbecue tonight. He was chatting with Lucky. Lucky had tried to learn to speak but his handicap was very strong. He could say a few words. But he was still using his notebook. Bill read, "Papa, the MacFadden family is nice ... yes, Lucky, I think like you ... The barbecue is tonight ?... Yes, but we could go for a walk this afternoon "... Lucky wrote " for sure ".

Sheriff Lewis arrived at the MacFadden home. Hannah opened the door "Hello Sheriff". "Hi Hannah, is Adam here? ". "No, he's in the hospital. Charlie will come back home. ". "Oh, that's wonderful news. Ok, you can tell him I'm looking for him and Rourke too. I have a track for what Rourke asked me. I think the key ring found in the abandoned car belongs to a certain Karl, one of the guys from Dupont ". Hannah thinks "but stay with us sheriff. We are having a barbecue tonight. " The sheriff agreed. He told Hannah that he had to go back to the office but he would come gladly.

Danny Chuck Hamilton made a phone call to his father Chuck "Hello Dad, yes, I'm fine. My train was supposed to arrive in the late morning at Murphy but there was a problem on the railway. I will not arrive until around 3:00pm. Yes I warn Mac right away. Of course, dad. See you soon "
Mac received a text message from DannyC "train late. Arrival at Murphy at 3:00 pm". Mac wrote back, "Ok, we'll pick you up."

Adam, Mac, JackO and JackR were delighted that Charlie could go home. But they had to take stock of what they had heard. Rourke proposed to go to a quiet place. Adam suggested going fishing and bringing fish for the evening barbecue. So they would be quiet to discuss. Before leaving the hospital, Mac passed through Nikki's room. He greeted Crane "Hello Nikki. How are you today ? ". Her memories were still missing but she was smiling. They were talking together while a technician asked to come in to check the ventilation. Mac and Crane were ready to go out. The technician started to install his tools. When Nikki opened her eyes wide. She began shouting "Maaaaaaaac, it's him, it's him". Mac and Crane turned around. They only saw the technician. "Mac, I recognize his smell. It's Dupont. " Scarcely had she uttered this word, Crane rushed at the technician and sent him a hook of the right fist, then a knee in the belly. Mac tried to stop Crane. He knew that Crane was very angry with Dupont, he could have killed him. "Crane, stop, you'll kill him. Stopped. Take an arm and I take the other."
Adam, JackR and JackO waited at the coffee machine. When they heard all this noise, they rushed into the room where Mac had entered. When they came in, they saw Mac and Crane hold a technician, Mac had a wig in his hand and Crane had a fake mustache and glasses in his. JackR looked at the situation "we can not leave you 5 minutes ? ". Adam added "guys .... And our fishing party? "... and JackO " For crying out loud !! "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:09 am

Danny sat comfortably on the train watching the scenery but his mind was else where he loved Sean it was the hardest toughest friendship he had been through and they were close still Danny worried about Sean he knew Sean had a son he remembered that call like it was yesterday "hey guess what man?" Sean said over the phone"what is it Sean "said Danny hearing Sean's excitement "i am a father i have a son his name is Tommy" Danny smiled remembering how happy he was for Sean then he tried to think of what could have happened to make him abandon his own son like this then he remembered when they were teenagers an the guys from LA were after Sean then after Danny dropped a huge rock on there car were after himself Danny absentmindedly rubbed the scar on his stomach remembering the old hospital building he found himself in running away from spider the leader of the gang and as he was running down the stairs with mac running after him he slipped and accidentally shot himself he was forever grateful for mac being there and saving his life mac was like a big brother to him always full of moral support and guidance in all situations which is why he named his son after him middle name anyway he knew mac would be proud and in away the stories his dad told about Jessie reminded Danny of himself Jessie like Danny was unsure in some situations and preferred to be on the safer side when possible to honor the memory of his fathers friend and to surprise his dad he made the first name of his son Jessie he loved his two kids an his wife Jennifer whom he called Jen for short he looked at the bracelet on his wrist it was his favorite color green and it had a beads and a heart in the middle made by his daughter Cynthia whom he nicknamed care bear for her love of the plush toy he got her when she was born he missed them this was his first trip away from his family but he needed to find Sean they were best friends and he new he had to be there to help find him .

at the hospital sheriff Lewis arrived "i should have known when i heard there was a situation at the hospital it would involve a McFadden" he said with a smile "but at least we can close the case on this one" the boys all looked at each other and smiled everyone was happy Nikki was finally safe to recover in the hospital and at this moment she was resting peacefully in her room with crane at her side mac looked at his watch and noticed it was 2:30 he remembered he has to pick up Danny from the station soon .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:08 am

Mac reminded his cousin "Adam, we have to get DannyC". "Oh, yes, that's right," Adam replied. "Sheriff, we have to get a Mac friend at the station. We see each other tonight at the barbecue. If you need other statements..." Rourke pointed out that there was still paperwork left. He would join them at the ranch later. Only JackO did not know where to go. " You do not need me ? I'm going back to the ranch, I'm going to spend some time with my boys if it's okay"says JackO. "Yes, of course, JackO, we end up at the ranch. I propose something to you. We meet at 4.00pm at the ranch and we go fishing for fresh fish for the barbecue. We still have a discussion all together". The other three men nodded yes.

Mac and Adam arrived at the station just in time. The travelers were starting to leave the train. Mac had not seen Danny for ages. And in his head, he had lived so many events in recent days, he did not know if he would recognize him. Then he saw a tall boy come down, a white T-shirt, a check shirt and a denim jacket. His hair was half long, it was called the "mullet" cut. DannyC saw MacGyver and ran to meet "Maaaaaaac". Mac turned to the voice that called and frowned "Danny? ... Danny, but look at you. You are a man now. Wow. I'm so happy to see you again. " He ruffled his hair "what is this haircut?" He said winking. He had perfectly recognized that Danny had the same haircut that Mac had at the time. Adam let the two men reunite. "DannyC, look, I'll introduce you to my cousin Adam. Adam, here is DannyC ". " Your cousin ? "Yes, it's a long story. And at the ranch, you will also know my half-brother "" Hello, I am Adam MacFadden, the first of the MacFadden and we are seven brothers in all, besides I also have a brother named Daniel ". At these words, they all laughed "that's a lot of information at once," said DannyC and Mac replied "if you knew ...". And they took the road to the ranch.

Mac and DannyC had time to talk in the car. Arrived at the ranch, Adam proposed to DannyC to visit with one of his brothers. Guthrie volunteered. Meanwhile, Adam warned Hannah that he was going fishing with Mac, JackO and JackR.

The fishing rods in the car, the "4" took the path to Adam's fishing ground. They would finally be alone to take stock of everything that had happened. They settled down, put down the fishing rods and waited. The fish did not want to bite. Automatically, Adam and Mac took a piece of chewing gum and made a hook as Harry had taught them, which made Rourke smile. Moreover, he began the conversation "Adam, I thank you again for your hospitality. I feel like I'm in another world here in Murphy. You live really calmly. On the other hand, this story of blue stone is incredible ". JackO spoke and explained the minimum so that Rourke could understand. "Jack Crystal appears to Adam, Mac or me, but we do not choose the answers and we do not choose who comes to talk to us. By the way, you saw him in the hospital. It was Jay S. Phoenix O'Neill who spoke to me. Mac turned to JackO "Jack, it's your father. I know it's hard to say. But ... "Mac stopped. He thinks. "Rourke, can you give me your fishing rod, please?" Rourke held out the fishing rod. Mac examined the fishing rod. He tapped the fishing rod in his hand as if it helped the ideas coming into his head."J.O .... Guys, J.O it was not JackO as we thought but his father. JackO, your father came here "...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:27 am

" i wonder why he was here?" asked JackO "mom" said mac he looked in shock "are you OK mac?" asked Adam putting his hand on macs shoulder "yea ..mom was talking to someone on the phone the night she put the file behind the bed at the time i thought it was harry but i don't think harry would have known what was in those files if he did he would have made her get rid of them long before then to protect her " said mac "i suppose so said jack "but why was he here at the ranch?" asked JackR the men thought for a minute then jackO got a nibble "oh i think we have some thing here " said jackO reeling in the fish "oh my she's a big one" he said struggling with the fish.
at that moment a memory flashed in macs head when he was at the ranch as an 8 year old playing hide and seek with Adam,crane,Brian , Daniel and Evan they were playing in the woods mac was it "aright mac count to 20 then come find us " said Adam mac turned and let against the tree closed his eyes and started to count he could here the others giggling in the distance then" 19..20 ready or not here i come" said mac as he looked around then he ran through the trees and stopped and listened he could here giggling near by he ran towards it as he got closer he could here "mom?" he said to himself then splashing water he got to the clearing and he saw a man he had never seen before with silver hair brown eyes an baggy blue shirt and cream shorts standing behind his mother who had the fishing rod in her hands the man seemed to be helping her reel in the fish "oh my she's a big one" said the man then she turned and kissed the man on the lips mac took a step back and a twig snapped under his foot hearing the noise the man looked to were mac was standing and mac took off running he ran straight past Adam "mac? what's wrong mac?...MAC COME BACK ...MAC WAITE .... MAC" he yelled after him mac ran until he got back to the ranch he was faster then the others when he got back to the ranch he almost collided with Adam senior who wass getting the tractor ready "whoa what's the rush ?" he asked then saw macs face mac kept running and ran into the barn before they could catch up and climbed into the hay loft he stayed there the rest of the afternoon crying "he was here with mom Adam do you remember us playing hide and seek one day i was it " said mac "yes you ran right past me i thought you had seen old scar back i tried to catch up to you but you ran so fast i couldn't find you the next time i saw you dad had found you asleep in the hay loft in the barn he carried you inside and put you in the living room he looked worried about you " said Adam "what happened mac?" asked JackO mac explained what he had seen to them "at the time dad and grandma Celia had past away about a year before and i had never seen mom with anyone else but dad and seeing them together here and seeing them kiss it hurt ...it was like she was betraying dad "mac explained "oh i'm sorry mac" said Adam as he squeezed macs shoulder "but why was the rod here?" asked JackR ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Mac was still shocked by this memory. But he tried to think for a solution. He took the fishing rod "no, it can not be that simple" ... The others looked at him and made a "what? ". Mac turned the fishing rod looking for a specific spot. He ran his finger all over the fishing rod. Then he found what he was looking for. He unscrewed the fishing rod. Inside, he found an object. "Mac, what is it? Adam asked. "I do not know, a microfilm from the time we were 8 years old. It's incredible. The same thing happened to me with my ski poles. You remember, I explained to you that I had them engraved. In short, here we are with a microfilm now and files that belonged to our mother ". Rourke had a blazing ability to analyze. With the elements he had learned the day before around the kitchen table and this information, he tried to reason

"Hold on a minute. Your family will drive me crazy. So if I understand correctly ... Mac, your father and your grandmother died in an accident, but it was a sabotage to kill your mother. Adam, your parents died in an accident, but your father had witnessed a bad experience. So it would also be a malicious act. JackO, your mother abandoned you because she could not bring you up and your father was a soldier in air force who went on in mission very often. And here you have just discovered that your mother, Ellen MacGyver, secretly saw your father, JackO. She might have given him information ... the microfilm. But your mother, Adam, might not have liked Ellen to give up her own son and see her first love in secret. " Mac, Adam and JackO looked at Rourke and said "makes sense" at the same time. Rourke continued, "you have to know what's in this microfilm."

Adam looked at Mac "I now understand why we did not see each other again after that. It must have been such a shock for you to see your mother kiss another man. And then, nothing is sure. These are just suppositions. Ellen may not have been able to live with Jay then. " When JackO heard Adam's words, he immediately thought of his story with Sam. How many years had they had to hide that they loved each other? How many years did they pretend? How many years they had been lying to themselves, avoiding the subject? JackO had liked SamC immediately. The day she showed up at the SGC, he knew immediately that she was going to be her missing piece. And when she answered him with aplomb: "it is not because my reproductive organs are inside my body that I am less able than you", he knew immediately that she had the intelligence, the physical and the humor of the woman he was looking for. But here ... the military regulations forbade them all life together. Mac saw that JackO was in his thoughts "Jaaaaack? and you, you're okay ? ". He recalled the memory he had just had to explain that indeed, love for the military was not easy. Adam looked at JackO "What did she say ?? "... and they laughed all four.

Mac took the microfilm in his pocket. They continued to fish a little. Rourke continued to ask questions to try to understand this family a little better. They also talked about Jack Crystal. JackO was slowly learning to trust, very gently. He remembered that Harry had sent him a box "so that the truth broke out". He did not expect such a truth. They had enough fish for the barbecue tonight. This fishing party definitely united these four men who did not know each other 15 days ago and who today knew they could count on each other.

JackO took the wheel and they returned to the ranch around 5:30 pm.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:14 am

as they returned to the ranch thoughts were running through there heads for mac he realized that it was the sight of his mother with another man that scared and hurt him enough to forget most of the events that took place when he was 8 years old he remembered waking up to his mother running her fingers through his hair "hey are you alright son?" she asked gently for she had seen him run off to "i guess mom who was that guy?" mac asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes "that's not important you don't need to worry your self about him " she responded looking concerned mac didn't want to take the conversation further then that and they left the ranch and went back to the hotel mac sat and thought about it while he looked out the window jackO was thinking about his parents to how he would get those letters from his dad then he remembered one in particular "hey mac you said you were 8 years old then right?" he asked as he drove "yea so?" asked mac "well remember the letter i got from my dad that was when i was 10 just after your dad and our grandma died " said jackO "what was the letter about again" asked Adam "my father was begging our mother to keep you safe that they were targets he never sent the letter though as i found it in some files the air force gave me that he kept in his locker on base" jackO explained "i wonder why he never sent the letter?" asked JackR "i don't know" said jackO as they drove into the ranch .

inside the barbecue was well underway charlie had arrived back from the hospital and was greeted by the whole family and he laughed when he saw the banner Guthrie and jenny still needed to speak with him alone to tell him the news so they took him briefly back to Guthrie place to unpack his things.
Danny greeted mac at the door he ha been talking with Daniel and Jonas and a very excited Isaac "hey mac i was beginning to wonder what kept you" said Danny as he hugged mac "who me" mac said with a smile as the men took the fish out the back to the barbecue they all talked among themselves enjoying the evening air and the good company