Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:09 am

All this noise around the playground attracted the inhabitants of the neighborhood. Mary Rose and Matthew came out of the cafe and shouted in horror. Brian and Jack were trying to find a solution. With his hitch, Mac was really useless. He looked around everywhere. Then he saw the tarpaulin protecting the logs of the grocer "Brian, the tarpaulin, quickly". Brian looked at Mac, looked at the tarpaulin and understood. He ran to get it. Matthew looked and realized that they needed help. Brian brought back the tarpaulin and handed it under the tree. Jack, Brian, Adam and Matthew each took a corner. Mac slowly approached the tree and asked the children to go slowly, one by one. Mac explained that they had to imagine that they were jumping in a pool. Sam preferred to call an ambulance and firefighters when needed. Hope and Tommy see the world down, like little ants. Hope had not let go of Tommy's hand. "You're brave, Tommy, I know, you saved me, we'll both jump, and my dad's going to catch up with us, okay, Tommy?" Tommy confirmed. Mac thought, the tarpaulin might not be enough to cushion the fall. We had to find something to put under. While he was thinking, he was asking the others to shoot the four corners of the tarp well. He was getting ready to get something when he waited for "oohhh, nooooooooo" then "wowhh, super, again". He turned around. Hope had jumped. She was light enough and the strength of the four men managed to hold her back. She looked up and yelled, "Go ahead, Tommy, it's so funny, you'll see, not even scared." At these words, Adam looked at her both frightened but proud of her. Tommy took his time and jumped. He was a bit heavier but like Hope, the men managed to catch him. Firefighters and ambulances arrived at that time.

Brian shakes Matthew's hand "Thanks, buddy, you really helped us save my niece, occasionally go home and have a coffee, we owe you that."

Firefighters and paramedics surveyed everyone. Mac reminded Adam that they had to go to the hospital anyway to see Crane and control Adam's arm and leg. So the fire chief told Adam that it was better to go check the health of everyone in the hospital, even the men who held the tarpaulin. The tension of the weight on the arms could have consequences, elongations, tendonitis, etc ...

Adam, JackO, Mac, Brian, Matthew and Hope and Tommy went to the hospital. SamC took Jacob and George to bring them back to the ranch. She had decided that they had done enough nonsense for the day. Adam took the opportunity to send a message to Rourke. He was not part of the family of course, but Adam liked him, so he just wanted to inform him. Rourke wrote him that he would do his best to get there as soon as he could. He had almost finished his hike with Amanda and had happily picked up a few networks to capture this text.

Arrived at the hospital, the children were taken care of by Dr. Webber. Adults have passed into the hands of pretty nurses. Mac tried to find a doctor to remove his hitch. He met a priest, no doubt there for the last confessions of a sick patient. He went on his way and Mac turned around. The priest was walking very fast, abnormally fast, according to Mac. He decided to turn around and followed him. A priest with sports shoes under his cassock. Something was wrong. The priest realized that he was followed, he hurried even more. He tried to head for the hospital exit, but the corridors were endless. The priest turned to Mac. Mac tilted his head. The cassock, the gait, the greatness ... it could not be true ... Murdoch. He was still disguised but this time, Mac would not fall into the trap. He could not run with the hitch but he tried to hurry. He pursued Murdoch, who was about to leave the hospital when Rourke arrived at the entrance. Mac saw him arrive and shouted "Jack, catch him, he's the one who poisoned Nikki". Rourke understood right away and started hunting. Murdoch pulled out a gun and wanted to kill MacGyver "MacGyveeeeeeeeeeeeer".... But this time, Mac was not alone. Rourke aimed for his gun and fired. Mac heard the blast and fell to the ground for fear of being hit. He thought Murdoch was going to kill him. He raised his head. He saw Murdoch on the floor, a red fluid running down his belly. Rourke went to his level, put his fingers on his carotid, looked at Mac and nodded his head. Murdoch was dead.

Jean Dupont had witnessed the whole scene. He had camouflaged himself so as not to be recognized. So it would be up to him to finish the work on Nikki.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

jackO and Adam had seen mac wonder off Adam turned to Brian "could you watch the kids for a minute?" he asked "sure" said Brian then both jackO and Adam pursued mac they turned a corner " where did he go 'BANG' a loud shot rang down the hall when they heard the shot they sprinted down the corridor and came to mac on the floor in front was a priest lying bleeding jackR leaning over him jackO immediately ran to his brother "mac are you alright? " he asked as he helped mac to his feet mac didn't answer he looked at the lifeless body on the floor as the security guards came running in jackO and Adam moved mac out of the way for mac everything seemed to go in slow motion "mac are you OK?" asked Adam mac barely heard his name over his heart beating so fast a doctor checked murdocs pulse then put a sheet over the body everything suddenly went fuzzy "mac...mac" yelled Adam as mac hit the floor again " get the doctor "he heard JackO say before everything went black .

when mac came too he was lying on a hospital bed feeling a little dizzy "hey welcome back mac" said a familiar voice beside him mac looked over his shoulder an saw a fuzzy figure turn slowly into JackO "Hey what happened?" mac asked sitting up "you fainted though not surprising after what you had just been through" said Dr Weber "here get these into you then you can get up"he said handing mac a tray of orange juice and two chocolate chip cookies "ooh may i ?" asked JackO pointing to the cookies "sure "said mac and they both ate in silence with each bite of cookie and each sip of juice mac was starting to feel less dizzy by the second .

outside of the room Adam thanked the doctor and went back to the kids who were sitting on the same hospital bed and had there own tray of cookies and juice and were talking to each other Brian was sitting with them and then he saw crane running down the corridor "Adam i just heard what happened is everyone alright? " he asked "yes everyone h\is fine but i would keep an eye on Nikki " said Adam "Jack Rourke the cop is with her and some security guards as well he told me what happened" crane explained "but i should be heading back " crane added and hugged his brother then walked back down the corridor Adam knew how protective his brothers were it was like his father always said to him "the needs of the many out way the needs of the few or the one " Adam smiled as he remembered his dad reading the star trek books in his spare time but the quote always reminded Adam of his brothers so Adam turned and walked into the room where his brother and the kids sat.....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Daniel was going to tell Jonas that Matthew was the first true love of his life when his cell phone vibrated. He jumped up, ejecting Jonas, who was shocked, "what's going on?". "Adam just texted me, Mac just got shot, they're in the hospital, we're going, go, go, go..."

Crane came back to Nikki's room. He thanked Rourke from his heart for two things: saving his cousin and watching Nikki. Crane was convinced that Murdoch had come to kill her again. Was the threat over? He did not know it. He told the security guards to stay vigilant in front of Nikki's room. The agents confirmed that Sherif Lewis had given orders and they stayed in front of the room. By the way, Sheriff Lewis was with Rourke for his statement and the administrative side. Rourke had just killed a man. He was supposed to be on vacation. A lot of paperwork in perspective. But the sheriff knew it. A cop is and stay always a cop, and specially this one.

Mac was in his hospital bed. Jack O went for a coffee. Looking up at the ceiling, he would see himself in his hospital room with Pete at his side and Harry behind the door leading him to the Osiris boat. But this time he was not dead. However, he was exhausted. He did not realize Murdoch had been killed yet. Mac had been poisoned, injured, kidnapped, shot at, beaten during all his life. But he had always escaped. His great enemy Murdoch had also tried to eliminate him several times, just because of a HIT contract. Yet Murdoch also had a touch of humanity like Viktor. Viktor, he sacrificed his life to save Mac's. Are all the bad guys finally nice? On reflection, many bad guys had become ... humans in contact with Mac. Many were dead too. Was that his destiny? Should he really end his life alone?

JackO and Adam entered Mac's room again. "So, Mac, do you feel better?" asked the two cousins. "And you're sure he's really dead this time?" Mac asked. JackO used strange things. He had passed so many times through the Stargate without knowing what he was going to find behind it and there were completely incredible civilizations. But no, there was no sarcophagus in the hospital to resuscitate Murdoch. He was careful not to say it to Mac obviously since this information was secret-defense. "Dead and dead, Rourke touched him in the heart." Jacko answered. Mac passed from JackO to Adam and said with a sigh "That proves that he had one at least".

Things got more complicated for Dupont. The only way to approach the room was to be dressed like a cop. He had to review his strategy.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:44 am

when Daniel and Jonas were about to leave jack Dalton heard what Daniel had said "hey can i get a ride with you gentlemen mac is my best buddy " asked jack "sure come on" said Daniel as they left the ranch the kids were coming home from school Hannah greeted them and made something for them to eat and Lucy asked" where is dad do you know aunt Hannah ?" "yes i think he is in the barn darlin" Hannah replied then Lucy went out to the barn to find her dad when she arrived Ford was giving food to one of the horses and whispering to him when he noticed his daughter "hey lucky how was school?" he asked he had called her that pet name since before she could remember but never thought to ask about it" dad why do you call me lucky?....i don't feel very lucky" she said then ford turned to face her and he smiled "because the day you were born i felt like the luckiest man alive" he said brushing the hair out of her eyes "why?" asked Lucy "because i had the most beautiful daughter in the world you know i felt like i didn't deserve you i still feel like that sometimes " said ford this made Lucy blush "i love you dad and i'm sorry about last night and this morning" said Lucy ford smiled and hugged her "it's alright all is forgiven " he whispered in her ear then he pulled back "hey you want to help me feed the horses?" he asked "sure dad" said Lucy she smiled "hey dad right now i feel like the luckiest girl in the world" "oh why is that?" asked ford " because i have the greatest dad ever" said Lucy proudly this made fords heart swell proudly he knew there relationship was tough but would always be full of love .

meanwhile at the hospital mac was alone again jack and Adam went for a walk mac laid down he started thinking about the first time he had encountered murdoc it was with Pete he thought Pete was trying to hurt the lady he had picked up in jacks taxi but as it turns out she was a man and Pete was a phoenix foundation agent on murdocs trail after that he and Pete where great friends the best mac sighed he missed Pete all that time he was like a father he looked up to him but Pete had past away a few years back in his sleep it was Pete's son Michael who had called mac to let him know , Pete's ex wife Connie was at the funeral she was now married again and was happy also mac was surprised to see Pete's close friend Samantha there to mac shook himself out of it he knew Pete was smiling at him and he would be proud that they had caught murdoc once and for all he didn't want to be sad but somehow he felt it he had known murdoc and his sister Ashton he suddenly remembered what she had said "i'm sorry about your friend he must have been a very special person " mac sighed then his phone buzzed he grabbed it it was Sean "hey dad i just called to tell you we are in LA with Lisa " said Sam "oh that's great " said mac hearing baby Katie giggling in the back ground "hey macgyver how are you ?" said Lisa "oh tired a little dizzy how are you sweetie?" he asked "oh i'm aright a little disappointed but i am glad to be back though" said Lisa "well i am sure things will get better "said mac then he noticed a familiar mustache man in the door way .............

Adam waked into the room where Hope and Tommy sat with Brian Brian saw Adam enter and immediately excused himself so he could find a up of coffee "hey how are you two?" said Adam sitting on a chair next to the bed "i'm good Mr McFadden" "same here dad" said the kids "look i want you guys to understand that it is never OK to take a dare especially if it is dangerous" said Adam "i know dad but i went up there so Tommy wasn't alone he's my friend" said hope this made Adam smile "and i won't either dares are stupid " said Tommy "i couldn't have put it better my self" said Adam ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Rourke finished his statement with the sheriff. Not much for a Los Angeles cop. For sheriff Lewis, however, the different files came one after the other. He had to take care of Daniel's DNA test, find Amanda, take care of Crane's kidnapping. And there were always the Nikki and Dupont files that were linked. And then little Charlie was still on a hospital bed because he had taken a bullet. It was an accident, but it's a record for the sheriff all the same. Finally, he also had to find the parents of little Tommy. And now this Rourke killed a professional killer in front of Murphy's hospital. But the sheriff liked Rourke. He had quickly understood who he was dealing with. A professional man, clean, straight, but tortured inside. The sheriff knew he could count on him.

Daniel and Jonas try to visit all the family members who were in the hospital. Mac was resting in a room with Jack Dalton. Charlie was in another with Guthrie and Jenny. Nikki was resting with Crane by her side without her knowing what had happened for now. Hope and Tommy were in another room with Adam, Brian and Matthew. When Daniel and Jonas came in, Daniel took a moment to step back. "Hey guys, it's nice to come in. Daniel, come on, let me introduce you to Matthew, he helped us get Hope and Tommy out of the tree," Brian said. Adam had recognized the boy who had come to the ranch to greet Matthew. He looked at the scene with a septic air. Something was happening but he did not have all the elements yet. He stood ready to intervene to defend his brother or defend his clan. Daniel walked over to Matthew and held out his hand. "Hi Matthew, did not you leave, then?" Brian heard his brother "What ? do you know each other already ?" Daniel just answered "yes, it's a long story, Matthew is a musician like me". He stopped and then resumed ... "like me and Jonas".

Jack Dalton sat on Mac's bed that could barely move. "Jack, I'm not going to fly, you do not have to stick to me, push yourself, get out from the bed, get on the chair." "Oh Mac, you realize, yeah, no, but really, we end up in a lost corner of the United States, I am retired and doing magic tricks, you who are looking for your family. Californian cop killing Murdoch. " "Yes, I still can not believe it, this guy is like cats, he has nine lives." "Mac, I think that with all the times, where he confronted you, he used them precisely". Then Jack looked at Mac's installation which had taken his laces to hang the pitcher of water to serve a quiet drink and he had put a piece of tape duct on the machine that was to listen to his heart, the sound was too loud. The tape needed to minimize the noise. "Mac, always all fix it". And a memory came back to him. It was a Christmas, he had looked after an old lady who had told him that Mac's mother had to imagine that he would become a doctor. Mac had replied, "My mom did always say, I was pretty good with my hands". Jack Dalton understood the nostalgia of Mac "Mac, I'm sorry". "Jack, it's good, it was a long time ago" ...

"You see, Ellen, your son needs answers, he needs to know, you miss him, he's going to be able to move on now that Murdoch has been eliminated, but we'll have to be careful. "It's not going to happen in our area." "Tell me, Ellen, have you made progress in Jay's search?" Ellen looked tenderly at her son on the hospital bed. How many times she had prayed for him, every bullet he received, every punch, every wound. She had been scared for him. And yet, she is so proud of him. And JackO too. They were two gorgeous big boys. His boys. "Yes, dad, I think I found him" ... "Oh, do not call me Daddy, it's Harry!" She smiled, her father could not bear being called father or grandfather, but he had a heart of gold under his Minnesota bear tunes.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:46 am

mac was relieved when Dr Weber came into his hospital room and removed the splint from his leg "it will take a while to get back to normal so take it easy on that leg alright?" sad Dr Weber "yes doc" said mac with a smile "well i guess your free to go now "said DR Weber mac didn't need to be told twice he got up from his bed and left the room he wanted to go up to Nikki room as he remembered wanted to see him.

back home Hannah got the boys fed Adam had called earlier to let her know what was going on she was shocked to hear about hope but also very proud of her daughter "she is definitely a handful "Adam said "yes she reminds me of someone" Hannah said "yea yea yea "said Adam "look we will be home soon " he added "alright i love you honey "i love you too " they said then they hung up the phone as Sam walked in the room "hey Sam how are you do you want a coffee?" asked Hannah seeing that Sam was tired "thanks Hannah i have just spent the last hour trying to talk to the boys about what happened at the park and get them to understand why it was wrong" Sam said sitting at the table "unfortunately they are so much like there father they barely listen "said Sam Hannah smiled "i know what you mean my daughter tends to be like her father when i think of the many times she almost got hurt " said Hannah giving Sam her coffee and sitting down beside her then Hannah smiled " if you think that's bad did i ever tell you about what happened after Adam and i got married ?" asked Hannah "not that i am aware of" Sam replied "well let me tell you Adam told me he had 6 brothers but he never told me they lived with him " Hannah explained "what ...that doesn't sound fare"said Sam shocked then Hannah told her about that first day when Evan came in he heard what Hannah had said "hey did you tell her about the dinner table you tipped on crane,Brian and me?" he said laughing this made Hannah smile "why did you tip the table Hannah?" Sam asked "oh the boys didn't know what to do with a women and decided the best way to deal with me was to ignore me so i set them straight" Hannah explained "yea we learned our lesson we had to get new cutlery and plates after that " Evan laughed "though Adam did save the meat "he added Hannah smiled "these boys are sweet kind boys but sometimes " said Hannah "yea i know what you mean " replied Sam with a smile "sometimes what ?" asked Evan "never mind you " said Hannah smiling.

then molly cam in "hey everyone" she greeted "hi honey" said Evan as he kissed his wife "everything alright?" he asked as he pulled back " i just delivered twin foals which is rare one sadly didn't make it but the other is healthy and the mare is doing well so there is a plus side i suppose " explained Molly Evan hugged her close "you did the best you could that is all anyone could ask " said Evan as he kissed her again this time they were interrupted by keanu , jack, Issac, Richard ,Dean ,George and Jacob walking down the stairs "ew gross" they all said "oh quiet it all of you "said Evan still holding molly close it was still to early for the kids to go to bed and non of them looked tired "i tell you what boys what about a card game to pass the time ?" said Hannah "aw but the Simpsons are on now they are always on at 6:30 " said George he and Jacob had been watching the Simpsons since before they could walk George liked it Jacob watched the show as well but he liked other shows like his mother Sam liked documentaries science and space jack watched the space ones as well but would more often then not fall asleep "no TV tonight you guys i think a card game is a wonderful idea" said Sam the boys didn't like the idea much "or i could teach you how to square dance" said Hannah "whats that ?" asked Jacob Sam smiled she had learned square dancing when she was Jacobs age her mother made her go to a hoedown dance with her brother Mark and they had fun and learned to dance that night it was one of her favorite memories of her mother before the taxi accident that had taken her mother away from her it took years for her brother mark and her self to get over that and move on and forgive her father he was supposed to pick her mother up from the airport but he had things to do at work so she took a taxi and a car crashed into them killing both passenger and driver but Sam had understood that her farther wasn't working all the time because he wanted to but because he had to to support the family he loved which is why Jacob was named after his grandfather and Sam never let him forget the great man he was named after.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:03 pm

"I love you too," Adam said, hanging up. He put his phone in his pocket and took the cup of coffee Brian handed him. Brian looked at his brother and gave a nod to Daniel, Jonah and Matthew. They had left them alone because they had felt that an explanation was coming. "I do not know yet, Daniel seems happy now, but when he saw this guy at the ranch last, something happened in him, we'll do as usual, we'll support our clan and see what what's going on, and you're not going too hard to teach Lucy a lesson? " Brian looked at his brother. "I do not like it, I saw myself in the prison when I had the accident and I was drunk, Guthrie had left the school to see me, remember?" At this memory, Adam was giggled. "Oh, yes, and you told me that he had tried to get you out of your cell, he had hooked a rope in his horse's saddle. sure, the bars were sealed, and Guthrie ended up on the floor. " Brian and Adam laughed "We did it well anyway" said Brian to Adam "Yes, but you're right, no MacFadden is allowed to miss school ... Lucy tried ..." Adam finished sentence "and I think she will not do it again" and they continued to laugh

"Ok, uh, I do not think I'm going to be right at the right time,". Matthew apologized to Daniel and Jonas, Daniel breathed a moment and looked for a solution" Jonas, I'll introduce you to Matthew. Matthew, I introduce you to Jonas, my friend for over 10 years now. Jonas, you'll excuse us for a few moments. You can join Adam and Brian, if you want. Look, they're drinking coffee. I would take one too, after, please "Jonas realized that it was a matter between Daniel and Matthew, Jonas was about to leave, but Daniel took his hand and gave him a very discreet caress, they knew that people will have open mind, bigger and better. But they did not like to show up, whether they're hetero or gay, the MacFadden are quiet and respectful people. "Okay, Matthew, what's going on? We met again, I'm glad to see you so fine. It's nice. You had to leave on Saturday. you're still here. What's the problem? "Asked Daniel, Matthew had thought about this scene thousands of times, but he never thought it would happen in a hospital after he helped save the niece from the man he loved "Hum, Daniel, I'm sorry. I was just looking for a job. Mary Rose hired me as a cook and that's all". Daniel had not seen Matthew for many years, but he was his first love, and he felt when he was lying, "Tell me the truth, Matthew!" Matthew looked everywhere except Daniel's blue steel look. Daniel, we had wonderful times in Vancouver. I see you still enter this bar and it's as if our souls were found. We have lived beautiful things. But I was young at the good time. I did not want to commit myself. I wanted to discover the world, to know other people. Today, I know that I make many mistakes in my life. For example, leaving you was a mistake. "When he heard these words, Daniel felt his feelings mingling, and Matthew would have liked to take Daniel in his arms, and he was going to step forward to caress his cheek, forgetting clearly that they were in an hospital. Adam arrived like crazy with a cup of coffee and handed it to Daniel "Here, Daniel, your coffee" ....

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:52 am

Evan got the kids into a line and grabbed his guitar molly sat and watched as Sam and Hannah taught the kids to square dance while Evan sang and played his guitar the boys had a lot of fun dancing around the room until they were exhausted Hannah looked up at the clock and saw that it was 9 o'clock already alright you lot time for bed "aw "the boys wined sorry guys bed time she said as she took them upstairs with Sam walking along behind Evan walked over to molly and sat beside her and kissed her tenderly "hey sweetheart "he whispered "dad? we are still here" said jack "yea "said Keanu molly smiled "come on lets go home" said molly getting to her feet she looked back at her husband "are you coming with us or are you going to stick around here?" she asked Evan got to his feet and followed them out the door.

Adam looked between Mathew and Daniel "did i interrupt something?" he asked Daniel looked at Mathew but before he could answer Mathew did "uh no i just remembered i am late for my shift at the at the cafe"said Mathew "uh Daniel could we talk later perhaps tomorrow ?" he asked "sure i guess"Daniel said with a smile but Adam saw through it he knew his brother and Adam wondered what was going on and what had been said but he decided it would be best to ask later "well see ya Mathew" said Daniel "later Daniel" said Mathew "oh by the way thanks again for your help " said Adam Mathew nodded then he turned and walked away Adam glanced at his brother Daniel stared at Mathew then his gaze went to his feet "i know what you want to ask Adam but i think i need to be by my self for a while" Daniel said then he turned and walked away without giving Adam a chance to reply, Jonas had been watching since he walked into the hospital room he to noticed the sudden change in Daniels mood.

a while later the kids were in bed and asleep Sam decided to take advantage of the silence and read a book on her bed by the light of the lamp on her bedside table so as not to disturb the boys sleep when she herd a mumbling sound from one of the boys beds she looked over and saw that Jacob was sleeping peacefully but George on the other hand was mumbling in his sleep and he was tossing and turning Sam got up from her bed and sat on his when George had nightmares it was like his father jack had a tendency to mumble in his sleep and toss and turn to it worried Sam greatly but jack would never talk about the nightmares that tortured his dreams Sam looked at her son and brushed the blonde hair from his face then she started to sing the song that always soothed him since he was a baby "twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are like up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky twinkle twinkle little star how i wonder what you are " George slowly stopped tossing and turning as she sang "When the blazing sun is gone,When he nothing shines upon,Then you show your little light,Twinkle, twinkle, all the night" Georges body lay still "Then the traveler in the dark Thanks you for your tiny spark,He could not see which way to go,If you did not twinkle so" Sam continued to sing as she remembered her mother singing to her when she was a little girl it was almost like she could still hear her Sam stopped singing lost in the memory when she heard "In the dark blue sky you keep,And often through my curtains peep,For you never shut your eye,Till the sun is in the sky.Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are!" sang a very sleepy George "did you forget mom? " he asked rubbing his eyes "oh i just got side tracked that's all "said Sam "As your bright and tiny spark,Lights the traveler in the dark,Though I know not what you are, Twinkle, twinkle, little star.Twinkle, twinkle, little star,How I wonder what you are! " they sang the last verse together "are you alright little man?" Sam asked "yea " George yawned Sam kissed him on the forehead " i love you mom" said George "i love you too "Sam replied as George settled down and went back to sleep Sam got up from his bed and walked back to her own checking on Jacob as she past his bed she smiled at her boys thinking of her mother as she sat down and picked up her book again.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:08 am

Mac entered Nikki's room with Jack Dalton. When she saw them both, it was like a volcano in the middle of a deserted island that would have ravaged everything in its path. How could she have forgotten these two incredible guys ? How did she end up in Murphy, in a hospital bed with no memory, or rather memories made and created ? "Hi, miss, so how are you?" Mac asked Nikki. She looked at him with wide eyes, "Mac, you're kidding, I hope, I'm fine, I do not have all the answers yet, but many have come back. Jack ! What are you doing here?" Jack Dalton shook his mustache, glad that Nikki had recognized it "you see, Mac, my charm, irresistible is not it?" Mac looked at his friend, bending his head "uh, yes, I'm not sure. Nikki, listen, Jack has something to tell you that can help you". Jack told him how he had been brainwashed "I almost killed Mac once, I had been ashamed, I just remembered a wonderful young lady, it was just her and me, except Edith Mantu had brainwashed me for a whole weekend, and she had bewitched Pete too, do you remember Mac? " "Oh, yes, Jack, I remember pretty well when people try to kill me, go figure, especially when they are my friends!" And he smiles. "Nikki, listen, the Phoenix Foundation had a program at the time that deprogrammed Jack, so you'd have to do it to recover your memories and get everything back to normal."

Crane intervened "what do you mean by normal, Mac?" Nikki understood Crane's fears. She took his hand tenderly and kissed him. Then she looked at Mac and Jack "ok, go for the Phoenix Foundation program". "And after that, I think we can see more clearly what happened to you Nikki, I'm really sorry, I did not contact you very often, and, uh ... I ... "Mac, please, nevermind. We're friends. We're agents. "Jack intervened " were ... well, yes, that's right ... "Mac glared at his friend. Nikki resumed his sentence" Yes, you're right, Jack, we were agents. I'll do the tests and my memories will come back. "At that moment, Rourke entered Nikki's room" Hum, sorry to interrupt you, it's late, I just met Dr. Webber, he told me that the visits were finished for today. And he thought the MacFadden clan needed some rest. "Mac turned to Rourke, he had not yet had the opportunity to personally thank him for saving his life." Jack, um ... "Dalton said the idiot "yes, Mac, I know, you can not do without me" ...

Mac did not know what to do with his friend Jack Dalton "Oh, Come on, Jack !!! No, I wanted to tell the other Jack, um, Jack, thank you for saving me. And besides, you do not know Murdoch but it's a part of our story that just disappeared "Nikki who had not been alerted about the last facts reacted " what? This crazy Murdoch is dead? You're really sure, Mac? " Rourke was beginning to have doubts "do you all think I'm aiming so badly or what?" Mac apologized to Rourke. He then explained to Nikki what had happened at the entrance to the hospital and that Rourke had killed Murdoch with a bullet right in the heart. So yes, Murdoch was dead. "Rourke, let's explain who Murdoch is, maybe it will help you find out who did this to Nikki and find Dupont." Rourke quickly analyzed Mac's words "Mac, how do you know that Dupont is behind all that?" ... Mac had forgotten he had the information through Jack Crystal by Elyssa Barret. "Oh, yes, that's a long story too, I suggest we leave Nikki to rest, Crane, do you join us later?" Crane nodded, "We're going back to the ranch, we'll be quieter to talk," Mac said. And Rourke, Jack and Mac came out of Nikki's room. He met Adam and Brian who were waiting for Guthrie and Jenny. For them too, the visits were over. Everyone went back to the ranch.

"Hello Jay, how are you?" said a soft voice, timid. Jay S. Phoenix O'Neill was well in the realm of the dead. He was right in another section but not far from where Ellen, James, Harry and the others were. "Ellen?" "I think we need to talk" ...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:04 am

when Adam,Brian, Guthrie,mac,crane,Daniel,Jonas ,JackO ,JackR, Tommy and Hope got home it was 10:30 at night Hannah had stayed up to Waite for them to come home and let them in the house "hello honey how are you?" asked Adam as he gave Hannah a kiss "i am OK how are you guys?" she asked "tired " "really tired" said hope and Tommy "well why don't you two get your pajamas on and get some sleep" said Hannah then the kids said goodnight and went to bed while Adam went into the kitchen with Hannah ,Brian went home to his girls , jackD went back to the hotel he as staying at , crane went back to his as did Daniel and Jonas.

jack went upstairs to his room and found Sam had fallen asleep still holding her book which had slipped down beside her and the boys were sound asleep in there beds jack went over and tucked the boys in and gave them both a kiss on the forehead then he went to Sam he carefully took the book out from under her and put it on the bed side table then he kissed her gently on the lips this made Sam wake up and she smiled at her husband and kissed him back 'hey " she said sleepily "hey your self" jack said with a smile as he laid down beside her "you look exhausted " said Sam as jack hugged her " i feel exhausted it has been a long day "jack said with his eyes closed Sam smiled at him then she turned of the lamp and laid down and they both went to sleep .

Daniel was quiet Jonas sensed something was up but didn't want to press him on it so they just went to sleep.

"would you like some coffee or something to eat? " asked Hannah Adam could see Hannah was tired "thank you honey i can get it why don't you get some sleep" said Adam as he hugged her Hannah didn't argue she kissed her husband and went up to bed while Mac and Adam sat in the Kitchen Adam noticed Mac pull out a small notebook from his pocket and a pencil and start to write "shopping list?" asked Adam "no i just need to remember to call someone in the morning" said Mac "Sean?" asked Adam "no the place i used to work many years ago the man i used to work for his name was Pete he past away his son Micheal took over his job so i will call him in the morning and see if he can't get me in touch with the people who can help Nikki get her memories back " explained Mac Adam sat there confused "what is it that you used to do exactly?" asked Adam "that is classified Adam but i was kind of i guess you could call me a troubleshooter i helped people " explained mac "oh OK " said Adam "well it's late i'm gonna head to bed "said Adam with a yawn "night Adam" said mac as Adam left the room "night mac" said Adam .

suddenly mac was left alone with his thoughts it had been a busy day one full of surprises but mac's Brian couldn't help but go back to murdoc he wished Pete was here right now he was the only man who could understand how he felt mac got up from his chair and heated up a glass of milk and sat in the living room for a while his memories on a constant loop of all the run ins with murdoc and the moment murdoc saved his and Ashtons life was he really a bad person? was there good in him? what drove him to be the man he was ? all these questions flowed through macs brain eventually he fell asleep .