Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Evan manages to calm down by hitting his beer with his fork. The heads turned to him. He raised his beer to signal that he was going to talk and wanted to make "cheers" or "prost" or "tchin". "Good evening everyone, I'm Evan," he said winking, "it's true that we MacFadden are used to being in a big family. In recent weeks, we have had other members who have joined us and it is with great pleasure that our family is growing. So again, welcome to MacGyver, JackO, JackR and their families. Stay as much as you wish". Already after these first words, Daniel and Jonas were ready to sing, Daniel had taken his guitar but Evan waved his hands to make it clear he still had something to say "But here you are, the new ones, you do not know our history. We MacFadden brothers, if we are here today around this table it is only thanks to one person ... ". He then turned to Adam who felt embarrassed "Adam, on behalf of all your brothers, we thank you for all the love you have given us, for the time you have given us. When our parents died, you did not hesitate to put your life aside. You took our education in hand, you made sure to keep this ranch on any conditions. It was not always easy. Besides, Hannah has to remember it. You did not even have a wedding night ...

On the day of your wedding, you wanted to have a quiet time and we had to go after our cows and bull because of Wheeler". At the mention of this memory, Hannah had red cheeks and Adam shook his head shaking his finger as if to tell his brother that he was not obliged to tell everything. "Adam, all your brothers have something to offer you." Adam looked skeptically "Adam, Hannah, from all your brothers, and to thank you, we are offering you a week's vacation. You leave in 2 weeks by plane for California then for Hawaii to enjoy a real honeymoon". At these words Adam and Hannah looked at each other. They could not believe what they had just heard. Holidays ? Adam did not even know what it was. And a honeymoon? My God, Adam had always dreamed of offering one to Hannah but he had never had enough money. All hands came to ruffle Adam's hair. He got up, wanted to say something but the words did not come out of his mouth. He felt very proud at this moment of his family. Life was not always easy, but at that moment he looked around the two large tables. He raised his glass "Thank you. But we're still going to eat, huh. " And everyone laughed and Daniel started a festive song.

Murdoch made contact with Dupont. He had missed his shot in the hospital, he knew that the contract had not been honored and that Dupont would not be happy. "And you call yourself the best professional killer! ". "I'll fix it. Do not worry. Keep calm. You can go back to France as you had planned. Nikki will be leaving the hospital soon. And with her amnesia, she did not recognize me. I could approach her without any problem. Within two days, the problem will be solved, I assure you Mr. Dupont." Dupont was mad with anger "I'm counting on it, otherwise, I would personally take care of you"...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 am

everyone enjoyed the music and song and finished dinner then desert came out and hope and Tommy presented there tray full of cupcakes there was enough for everyone but as they put the try on the table hope grabbed the biggest one and walked over to Adam "dad i made this one special just for you it has blueberry's in it i remembered that is your favorite fruit " said hope with a big smile Adam felt a little overwhelmed and he scooped her up into a hug "thank you sweetie though i think it is a bit big to finish on my own and isn't blueberry's your favorite to? asked Adam with a smile "yes dad why?" asked hope sitting in his lap "well could you help me eat it baby?" asked Adam hope smiled and nodded yes so Adam grabbed a knife beside his plate and cut the cupcake in half and they ate together as Daniel and Jonas continued there music and song.

after dinner the kids went to get ready for bed and Evan , Brian ,molly , ford ,Lucy, Hannah and Adam were sitting in the kitchen "this is a wonderful gift guys but there is a lot to think about i mean who is going to look after the kids while we are away? asked Hannah "i could take care of them i mean it is just lucky and me in my ranch so the kids could stay with us or we could stay here?" said ford "i think it would be better for us to stay here dad there is only one spare bedroom in our place not to mention only enough food for you and i so we would have to do another shop run" said Lucy ford smiled at his daughter to him she was growing up far to fast she was a logical thinker and saw things he missed he knew that after her mother died he would raise her by himself but she seemed to be taking care of him sometimes he told her constantly "lucky i am a grown man it is my job to take care of you not the other way around " she would always smile and hug him and say" i know dad i just want to help you" she meant well and that was the only thing that made it OK and he was so proud of her "well that is settled then ford will take the kids Guthrie will get them off to school and back home as usual and if not there is the school bus and the rest of us will take care of the ranch the cows and all that "said Brian Hannah and Adam smiled the boys had everything figured out and a holiday was just what they needed.

while they talked in the kitchen mac sat in the bedroom and called Neil "hey buddy hows everything in retired life?" he asked Neil explained that Sean had a son Tommy "yea i have he is at my cousins house at the moment" said mac then explained the whole story after he was done he asked the question that was on his mind "Neil he disappeared and left his son do you know where he could have gone?" asked mac "i'm not sure i heard from Sean about a month ago he said they were on a family vacation look i will see what i can do i will call you tomorrow it's good to here from you mac" said Neil mac agreed and they hung up the phone mac sat for a minute hearing Neil's voice brought back all those childhood memories mac took a deep breath and called chuck it was pretty much the same conversation chuck was still running the shop and his son Danny had gone into studding science thanks to his uncle mac's encouragement as a child mac laughed as he remembered the volcano they had made after Danny finished school he worked at a few places around the country and now was settled in Vancouver he was married now to a girl named Jennifer Reiner who's father was a cop mac realized she was the same Jennifer he had helped get off the street years ago Danny and Jennifer had recently welcomed there second child into the world they had a girl named 'Cynthia Louise' after Cynthia from the challengers club and there new baby boy 'Jessie macgyver' after mac himself and there childhood friend Jessie chuck laughed when he didn't here anything on the other end of the phone mac was smiling he was proud to be part of the name sake of this new baby "wow i ..wow " said mac "i know it surprised me to i had told Danny all about Jessie.... i still miss him mac" said chuck "same here chuck everyday " said mac he knew Jessie would be proud after there conversation chuck said he would speak to Danny and call back the next day after that they bid each other goodnight and hung up mac sat for a minute and had tears in his eyes he really missed them then his baby granddaughter's cry's broke his concentration so he got up to feed her.

later on everyone went home and to sleep ford too a shower and went to the kitchen to get a hot milk he was still wide awake when he got to the kitchen he grabbed a mug and heard Lucy coming down the stairs so he grabbed another and as he was pouring the milk he looked back Lucy was standing there she looked worried "what's up lucky"he said as he put the mugs in the microwave and turned it on then he turned back to her " i need to talk to you" said Lucy this worried ford even more "about what sweetheart?" he asked brushing there hair out of her face she hesitated then took a deep breathe ford noticed she seemed so like her mother but worried just the same as he did "are you sure you can handle all four of my cousins and me for a week?" she asked ford knew her to well this was only the tip of this ice burg there was something more she was worried about "yea i'm sure i lived with six brother i think i can handle 5 kids " said ford as he pulled the warm mugs out of the microwave and gave one to her "what else is on your mind ?" he asked as she lent against the bench and seemed to be focused on her mug " it's just ....dad i didn't tell you before and i should have told you this weeks ago dad see there is a school trip coming up to go to Washington DC next month and i want to go " said Lucy "well that's wonderful do we have the money in the budget for you to go?" he asked she was the budget manager he wasn't very good with math's but she was top of her class just like her mom "yes we do but..." she hesitated again "what is the issue?" ford asked feeling he knew the answer "it's just i'm worried about leaving you here by yourself dad " she said ford felt hurt by that "look Lucy am not a feeble old man i can take care of my self" said ford a little more aggressively then he meant tears started to form in Lucy's eyes " i know that dad but..." she started her breath heavy " no buts stop treating me like i can't do anything i am your father you are not my mother don't baby me" said ford this made Lucy run up stairs in tears and he heard her bedroom door close he immediately felt guilty he sighed and drank his milk he went to talk to her calmly but he noticed the light was off so he decided to leave her to calm down he would talk to her in the morning so he went up to his bed.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Mac held baby Katie in his arms. SamM had heard his daughter too. He had not had time to tell him about Lisa's return. "Hey, dad, let me take her, please, you're tired a little, right?" Mac understood that it was important for Sam to have his daughter close to him. The warmth that baby Katie gave him on his body was indescribable. His warmth, his smiles, his tears, his pains, his first steps, his first words. He was surrounded by love here, by his family, he knew it. But by calling Neil and Chuck, it's also a part of his past that came back. Mac had a wonderful life, full of adventure. But there, watching his baby-feeding son Katie, he realized he had missed the greatest adventure of his life. He would have been a good father, he knew it. Finally, of course, today he is a father with SamM but he has not lived through all the stages of a maternity

And he still felt suffocated by the nostalgia of certain events of his past. "You're a great dad, Sam, you can be proud of yourself," Mac told his son. A bit like he was saying to him "Dad, I have not had much opportunity to see you in recent years but I'm proud to have you as a father". At these words, Mac and Sam gave themselves a big hug and baby Katie laughed. So, Mac stood up "I go to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk, I bring you something, Sam?" Sam said he did not want anything. Mac was going out "Dad, uh ... I have to tell you something, I'm going back to Los Angeles Lisa is coming back to live with us. The experience in Switzerland did not work" Mac hesitated between stupor and joy "and when should you leave?" SamM said Lisa had to go back in one or two days and live in their home in Los Angeles. SamM said, however, that he would understand that Mac is staying with Adam. "Uh .. listen, we're in the middle of the night, I'm going to think, you're my family, but it's true that I've found a family here too, and I have two or three things to fix." He kissed baby Katie on the forehead, ran his finger under his chin to tickle her. He put his forehead on Sam's forehead, without a word, for a moment. Then he went out to go to the kitchen.

He thought he was going to drink his glass of milk alone quietly. He opened the fridge door, leaned over to grab the bottle of milk. When he closed it, he heard "two" ... then "three" ... Adam and JackO had trouble sleeping and had come to drink something in the kitchen "Hi guys, nice evening Adam!" Adam was still in shock. "Yes, it's way too much, my brothers are crazy, I do not know if we're going to accept, it's a lot of organization here and we have the kids to look after us". JackO spoke as a great patriarch "I have not been there often for you, so let me take over this time Adam, please." He glanced at Mac who nodded, "We're going to take over, even though I'm convinced your brothers do not need us, they all know each other so well, and they all protect each other. to worry, you can be proud of yourself, Adam. " "Be proud of himself" Adam will repeat these words constantly. When his parents died, he did not hesitate a long time. He was 17 years old and he imposed on social services that he would keep his family together. And he succeeded. with ups and downs of course. Each of the boys had more or less difficult stories but they all remained united.

Brian has always been the most bitter. As soon as he could hit someone, he did it. He was not at all diplomatic. But his strength helped in the ranch to build sheds, repair roofs or just support Adam. As Adam remembered, Brian and he alternated one day, Adam would go to school and Brian would be here taking care of the kids and ranch and the next Adam would stay and Brian'd go to school. The two big brothers did the best they could.

Crane had the potential to study. it was soon obvious to Adam that Crane had to leave the ranch and go to college, to university. He failed to convince Crane to go to a distant university. But Adam was able to get Crane to study a finance course. Crane has always been Mr. Finances and business at the ranch. Adam was helped by Crane who mastered the money and spared as soon as he could.

Daniel was immediately carried by the music and the song. Adam's parents had raised their children with songs and dances, "even before they could read and write or walk". That's what Adam told Hannah when she thought she was learning to dance to Ford. Daniel never lost an opportunity to take his guitar and try to help and comfort his brothers with music. He had been able to leave the ranch for a tour, he had gone to Canada but had returned. Adam did not know too much about his brother's musical life. Besides, he had just learned that his brother was gay. Finally Adam had always been a little convinced. But there Daniel had told them officially. And as always, the family gave him all the love and support he needed.

Evan has always loved animals, horses, but especially bulls. he had been able to attend Cooper Johnson's classes and since then he had opened his own school of rodeo and horse training. But he had opened it here next to Adam's ranch so that the money would stay in the family. He had married Molly a few years after she rescued Diablo. At first, Molly had a little love affair with Crane. We will say that it was a love of youth. They were very young both. They hurt themselves thinking that they loved each other very much. Molly had to go to Pennsylvania. She had spent her 3 years of internship there. Then she had spent two or three years in other cities to gain the necessary experience of a good veterinarian. She had come back to visit the McFadden. Crane had great respect and sympathy for her. But indeed, the feelings of love were no longer there. They both knew it. She had moved to Murphy as a veterinarian and things went slowly with Evan. Then they fell in love and got married.

Ford has always been the shyest and most delicate of boys. Adam knew that Ford had suffered a lot from the loss of his parents. He was still very small. Contact with women was not easy. when he had to invite Cleo to the ball, it was because Hannah had pushed him. But he had not been proud of him. He had thought he had not done right to Cleo. he did not want to be that kind of guy who enjoys girls, who kisses, who sleeps and who forgets. No, his brother Adam did not raise him like that. Ford was sweet and delicate. Things have been done so softly with Cleo. Unfortunately, Ford was struck by misfortune. His wife died very early after giving birth to Lucy. He never found anyone and he stayed at the ranch caring for the animals and cattle with Evan.

Guthrie, the youngest who was barely two years old when the parents died, considers Adam his father. Besides, all his brothers always called him Papa ... Especially when Adam made decisions as a head of the family. And Adam did not like that. But that was their mark. Guthrie has bounced back into life. he was lively, he tried a lot of things. Very quickly, he knew how to go to nature alone, defend himself and learn. He tried to start a family. It did not succeed. He lived with Charlie every other week. but since the accident, it seems that life gives a new chance to Guthrie and Jenny, and especially to Charlie.

He had just finished speaking his words that his cousins ​​came to comfort him and put his hand on his back "But you realize Adam what you were able to give to your brothers.They became men today. And they just found a way to thank you for taking you on vacation, "says Mac. JackO resumed, moreover, a detail evoked before by Evan "But suddenly, Adam, during your wedding night, if you ran after a cow or a bull, you did not... with Hannah ..." and he stopped sketching a smile. Adam opened wide eyes amazed seeing where his cousin was going to say "Shut up JackO!" and they burst out laughing.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:11 am

the next day the kids went to school as usual hope and Tommy got on with there chores and everyone went on with there usual routine Adam was feeding the horses with ford and Mac decided to help out if only to figure out what had to be done on a daily basis so he could continue while Adam and Hannah were away Adam noticed ford seemed quiet more than usual he knew something was up "hey buddy whats going on with you ?you seem distracted " asked Adam ford looked up at him "Lucy and i had a fight last night " said ford "what about?" asked Adam "she has this school trip to Washington DC next month and she wants to go but she thinks i can't take care of my self i hate that Adam what do i do?" asked ford "well i'm not sure " said Adam he remembered the way ford was as a teenager his older brothers treated him like a child then but they never meant it though.
mac threw some hey to one of the horses and looked up at them "hey i don't mean to interrupt but i couldn't help over hearing are you sure there isn't some reason she treats you like that why she is so worried?" he asked ford "i don't know she has been this way since she was little "said ford remembering how worried she used to get if he so much as went out to mow the grass "i get how she feels you said she lost her mother right?" asked mac "yea but Lucy was only a baby then she doesn't remember that" said ford "well ford when i was 10 i lost my father and grandmother in a car accident ...our grandmother Celia sorry old habit " mac said correcting himself it was still hard to get used to saying that then he continued "after that happened i was almost paranoid every time my mother went out to get groceries....my point is i had lost my father and i didn't want to looses her to mom sat me down with harry and they explained to me that it was OK to care so much about mom but harry said to me " if you start being afraid of dying you will become afraid of living and to cherish each day with mom so after that i did it helped maybe you need to have a similar conversation with Lucy " mac suggested "that sounds like a good idea ford before this gets out of hand" said Adam " know your right Lucy and i aren't really on talking terms at the moment when she left for school this morning she wouldn't even look at me" said ford he looked sad so Adam put his arm around his brothers shoulders "it will be OK just give her time" he said then they went back to work then Brian came in to the barn "i am going to pick up some stuff up in town do you need anything ?" he asked Adam gave him a list mac decided to tag along.

Brian and mac got into town Brian went to the grocers and suppliers while mac walked around town he wanted to get a feel for the area he walked past the shops cafe's and fuel station then he came to a park where he noticed a bunch of kids were sitting "they can't be more than 14 years old"mac thought then his eyes landed on a blonde haired brown eyed girl "Lucy?" said mac as he walked over to the teenagers Lucy was instantly embarrassed "mac what are you doing here ?" she asked "i could ask you the same question " said mac pulling her away from the others Lucy pulled her arm away "you are not my father" she said looking back at the others who were stifling giggles in her direction "your right i am not but you should be in school " said mac trying to remain calm "yea well dad wants me to stop caring fine by me" said Lucy "well i am not sure this is what he meant " said mac then Brian came up in the truck and when he saw his niece he climbed out of the truck "now what are you doing here?" Brian asked Lucy was loosing patience "none of your business" said Lucy then she went to walk back to her friends but Brian grabbed her arm "no you are going back to school or we could take you back to the ranch" suggested Brian "i am not going anywhere said Lucy pulling her arm from her uncles grip but when she turned to face her friends they were walking away from her " oh that is just great thanks a lot uncle Brian" Lucy yelled Brian looked her in the eye "get in the truck now young lady " he said trying to control his temper with out a word she climbed in and mac sat next to her then Brian climbed in and they drove back to the ranch in silence .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:58 pm

Sean, Mac's son, was packing. He was preparing baby Katie's stuff. Mac entered the room still shaken by the exchange with Lucy and Brian. Teen stories, he had known. "You leave ?". Sean continued to walk around the room so he did not forget anything "yes, daddy, I told you, Lisa is coming back to Los Angeles, we need to be again one family, I'm going to pick her up at the airport and then we will go settle in our house on the marina ". Mac understood of course. "But daddy, stay here again for a while, Los Angeles is not far, I've seen it makes you feel good to be with Adam and JackO, you have to make up time, dad." At these words, mac could not help being overwhelmed by emotions. He grabbed his son and he squeezed him tightly "Sean ... I'm really sorry for all this time, for your mother ... for ..." Sean looked at his father "Dad, we've had already this conversation before. All is fine, I love you." "I love you too, son" and baby Katie shouted at that moment "poppy, poppy, léo, plizz" ... "Dad, I think you'll make us a little piece of guitar to say goodbye ". And mac grabs the guitar to sweeten baby Katie.

Rourke had the files in mind. Nikki's file to solve, Dupont's file. Both cases were related of course. He stepped into the house towards the kitchen to make a coffee. Amanda was in the kitchen and took care of baby Daniel "hello Amanda". Amanda found it so beautiful and impressive that it was hard to lift her head just to say hello. "Um, Amanda, I really do not want to make you feel uncomfortable or hurt, I'm going to ask Adam to find me another place to stay if you want to, I have to work on police affairs. But it seems that my presence here is not pleasant to you". At these words, Amanda thought she fainted. But what kind of man was this boy, he was ready to change house just to not disturb her. As she kissed him in the funfair basket, and she thought the flow was going well between them "Hm .. hello Jack ... Uh ... actually, your presence does not bother me at all. You can stay in. Jack ... I think you're a beautiful person, I do not want to hurt you, I really appreciate you, really a lot, I've had some difficult things in recent weeks so please apologize, I may have let you hope for something that I could not give you, you are so wonderful. "

JackR was beginning to be a little bit lost. So he took a deep breath. He concentrated in the bottom of his cup of coffee as if the solution would come out. Then he looked at Amanda, he approached her and very slowly, he said to her "Hello Miss, My name is Jack Rourke, I am new to the village, I would like to have a lovely company to guide me and activities like horse riding or hiking, would you be available, please? " Amanda looked at him in astonishment. His way of really wanting to lay a solid and clear foundation touched her. So she played the game "Hello, Mr. Rourke, my name is Amanda, I'm riding very well, we could start with a horseback ride through the valley of the wadding, behind the hill, what do you think ? ". Rourke tilted his head and with the most beautiful smiles and sparkling eyes, he replied, "I'd be delighted, when are we leaving?"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:39 am

when Brian and Lucy entered the ranch he took her straight to the barn where Adam and ford were tending to the animals Adam looked up from his work to find his niece standing there and a angry looking Brian behind her "he shouldn't you be in school?" he asked as ford turned around "Lucy what are you doing here?" he asked her Lucy didn't have time to answer "mac and i found her at the park with her friends " said Brian both Adam and Ford were shocked "skipping school that's not like you "said Ford "well you wanted me to not care so much so why should i care about school" Lucy said Adam looked at his niece "hey don't you dare talk to you father like that " he said in a stern voice "besides that isn't what i meant Lucy there is caring and there is treating someone like a feeble old man " ford tried to explain "i wasn't dad i wax just trying ...." she didn't finish her sentence "trying to what? asked Adam he remembered what mac had said "to make sue your dad was safe?" he asked calmly Lucy looked up at him in that moment Adam could swear he saw ford looking back at him she may have looked like her mother but certain features where her father like her eyes "yes dad i don't want to loose you your all i have left " Lucy said then looked down at her hands ford sighed he realized mac was right and he walked over to her and gave her a hug "lucky it is my job to worry about you not the other way around " he said as he brushed the hair from her eyes "i know but it's not how i fell" Lucy replied "well sweetie if you start being afraid of dying you will eventually be afraid of living you need to enjoy time with the people you love and i love that you care so much about me but trust me i don't intend on going anywhere anytime soon alright ?" said ford Lucy hugged her dad feeling comforted by his words "i love you dad she said into his shoulder" i love you to honey" ford replied this scene made both Brian and Adam smile ford became a very good dad Adam was proud of him "and Lucy he is not all you have left you have all of us " said Adam Lucy smiled at him then looked to her father "dad can you drive me back to school please? " she asked "of course lucky but you will still be punished for skipping though do't think i have forgotten about that" ford said before grabbing his jacket "aw man" Lucy muttered under her breathe as they walked out of the barn.

when they got to the school they headed for Mr carpenters office "ah Lucy i was wondering what happened to you " said Mr carpenter Lucy looked to her dad then to Mr carpenter " i am sorry Mr carpenter i skipped class i promise it won't happen again" she said politely Mr carpenter looked at her "well i have no reason to believe you would lie to me young lady so i will forgo punishing you this once but don't let it happen again " said Mr Carpenter "yes Mr carpenter " said Lucy "alright to class with you" said Mr carpenter then Lucy turned around and hugged her dad and ran to class the two men smiled and nodded to each other and ford left to drive home he knew this was only the beginning of his adventures with his rebellious teenage girl but somehow he would find the strength to get through together .

back at the ranch Hope and Tommy where helping molly today in her veterinarian clinic they had to clean the windows, sweep the floor of all the animal hair and other jobs like that they had been working all morning when molly came in "alright guys you have done a good job i think it is time for a lunch break"she said with a smile "yes i'm starving "said Tommy relieved "me too" said hope rubbing her tummy "alright why don't we go to Mary roses cafe" said molly the clinic was in town so the cafe was up the road so molly took the kids for a walk to the cafe ,when they got there they found JackO and Sam sitting with there sons jack had decided he needed to spend some quality time with his wife and kids "hey guys " JackO said as he saw them come in side the cafe "hello jack" said Tommy "hello jack ..Sam" said molly "you can join us if you would like " said Sam "yea pull up a chair " said JackO they agreed and the kids sat with the boys "alright well i will get us some lunch OK?" said molly "thank you Aunt molly" said Hope "yea thank you molly" said Tommy then molly went up to the counter and ordered lunch then came over an sat and talked with jack and Sam .
as the Adults spoke George and Jacob were getting board waiting for there food ........
Last edited by ergomac23 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 am

Amanda asked Evan to prepare two horses for a walk in the forest with Rourke. Evan looked at her with surprise. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" "You're still weak, Amanda." Amanda put her hand on Evan's shoulder "Thank you, Evan, you're such a wonderful family, Daniel is really lucky to have you, and do not worry, I'm leaving with Rourke. show the surroundings, our mountains, our countryside, you know..." Evan realized that Amanda wanted to spend time with Rourke. But on the other hand, as she walked, she might see where she had been taken away, the place near the river where she had to hide to survive, the place where she had been beaten. This memory arrived in Amanda's head. She shook her head as if to chase him away, "No, I'll be fine, I'll assure you, what horse did you prepare for us?" Evan had sealed Coco, he was going to pick a second horse when Mysterious advanced to Amanda. She had not had the opportunity to see HER horse again since the recent events. And her horse recognized her, of course. She put her head against the horse's, a moment of silence in the barn. Then Rourke arrived "Hello Evan, sorry to disturb you." "No, JackR, come, I've prepared you Coco, he's my horse, and if there's any problem, he'll take you back to the ranch." Rourke looked at Evan with surprise, "Oh, well, I'm even more reassured now" and he smiled because he knew that Evan had teased him. Amanda and Rourke got on the horses and went on a ride "Evan, I took my phone anyway". "Good idea, JackR, but there is no network in the mountains" ... Rourke looked with big eyes amazed "ahh, the campaign ...". Amanda smiles.

Mary-Rose brought fries and hamburgers for the hungry little ones. They threw themselves on the food when JackO stopped them right away. "Hey, kids, have not you forgotten anything?" ... He waved his head to the bathroom, they had to wash theirs hands. And while blowing and grimacing, each of the children in single file went to the toilet. They passed the kitchen where Matthew helped prepare the meals. He really could not decide return in Vancouver. He was grateful to Mary-Rose for giving him a job. It allowed him to stay in the corner. He was a little lost. He did not want Daniel's misfortune, but on seeing him again, all the feelings he had for him had resurfaced. At the time, in Vancouver, everything seemed so simple. There was this hippy atmosphere. Relaxed, quiet, we tried things. Matthew was not ready to engage with anyone. But today, he was very alone. He was not sure that it was a good solution to go and confess his feelings to Daniel. He may need time to think. Finally, there, he thinks so much that he let burn the steak intended for JackO.

Mary-Rose felt the smoke in her kitchen and quickly went in to see the situation. She opened the service door to air and asked Matthew what had happened. Matthew apologized. He did not want to lose his job, he did not want to lose the only opportunity to stay "close" to Daniel. He grabbed another piece of meat right away and started cooking. He came to the room to apologize to JackO and warned that the cooking of his dish would be a little late. Jack recognized him, "we've already seen each other, have not we?" JackO had a good memory, although he often made jokes to everyone saying he did not remember anything or understood anything. It was a kind of game for him. But this Matthew, yes, he was sure to have seen, talent Show, then by Adam. Suddenly, his attention awoke. Sam watched her husband "What's up, honey?" "That kid, he had come to see Daniel after the Show talent, Daniel had said he had to go back to Vancouver, and he's still here." Sam then turned to the kitchen to understand her husband's suspicions. "We eat quietly and we will warn Adam and Daniel, okay?" Then she grabbed her husband's chin to guide him to his lips. The children had chosen this moment to come back from the toilet and made a wonderful "pouahhhh". at the sight of JackO and Sam's kiss.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:31 am

jacks eyes glistened mischievously he wasn't going to let them stop this moment so he kissed Sam a few seconds longer "dad that's gross" said Jacob sitting at the table Sam made them part her face was red with embarrassment for they had seen molly was just coming back from taking hope to the ladies toilet she just smirked and shook her head "come on you guys your food is getting cold "molly said to the kids ushering them to the table when Mathew came back to the table with jacks steak, Sam's pasta and molly's salad "i hope you enjoy the food sorry for the Waite "he said before returning to the kitchen they all started there food "whoa there buddy "said Jack preventing George from covering his entire plate and inevitably the table in tomato sauce "you only need a little bit OK?" said jack "aw OK dad "said George putting a little bit of sauce on his plate and burger all of a sudden molly heard her phone she grabbed it out of her purse and excused herself from the table everyone continued eating jack watched molly he could see something was up when she returned she grabbed her purse then looked to jack and Sam "um i don't mean to inconvenience you but i have to make a house call to a ranch an hour away would you mind these two for the afternoon and take them back to Adams ranch please?" molly asked Jack smiled "oh it's alright you do what you nee to we can take care of the kids " "yea they will be OK with us " Sam agreed "thank you you guys are a great help" said molly as she dashed out of the cafe "so what are we going to do now?" asked Hope Jack thought for a moment of an activity that might tucker these kids out "well is there a park here ?" he asked hope smiled excitedly "yeah it's up the street" she said as the boys finished there food "well what do you think honey?" Jack asked Sam " sounds fun to me" said Sam the kids let out a great cheer which made Jacob let out a great belch which made the other kids laugh "what do you say Jacob?" asked Sam "excuse me "said Jacob "pig" said George which almost started a fight between them luckily they were sitting next to Jack who put his arm between them "we could always go back to the ranch you two" he said which made them stop immediately.

after lunch was over they walked to the park directed by Hope when they got there Jacob and George were surprised to see the park equipment the jungle gym was in the shape of a ship with a plank and underneath the plank was hay to soften the fall and there was a swing set with three swings and a sea saw the seats on either end where in the shape of horses and of course we can't forget the slide it was at the bow of the ship and it curved all the way down to the ground there was a sand pit ,a climbing frame , a flying fox,a big roundabout and a horizontal ladder "alright kids go play we will be sitting over here " said jack pointing to the park bench under a tree "OK" they all said before running into the playground Jack and Sam got comfortable on the bench and watched the kids play.
the kids loved running around and making use of all the park equipment George played in the ship jungle gym with Jacob and hope played on the sea saw with Tommy after a while Jacob noticed the tree over the playground and ran over to Tommy and hope "i dare you to climb that tree Tommy though i bet you can't "he said "i can so" said Tommy hope looked up at the tree "that looks dangerous Tommy" said Hope Tommy wasn't listening he started to climb it anyway he got half way up when 'snap' a tree branch broke under one of his feet but he managed to pull himself up then Tommy looked down he was fairly high up now hope could see he wasn't moving so she ran to get jack " jack it's Tommy he is stuck int the tree " she said in a panic "settle down sweetie take me to him "said jack hope grabbed his hand and led him to the tree Jacob was standing there looking at him and George came over to see what was going on "how did you get up there?" Jack asked "i dared him to go up there dad" Jacob admitted jack looked down at his son "that was not a good thing to do " he said before bringing his attention back to Tommy....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Adam put baby Katie's and Sean's bagages in the car. They were leaving for Los Angeles. They had said goodbye to everyone at breakfast this morning. Mac sat at the back, he asked Adam if on the way back they could go see the doctor. It had been a long time since Adam's arm had been controlled. And Mac wanted to get rid of his splint. Adam agreed. Hannah took Katie baby in her arms and she glanced mischievously at Adam who answered right away "no, no, no". Hannah was not discouraged "Honey, I remind you that we have to consume our wedding night". This joke made Mac smile. They went to the airport.

Brian helped Evan and Ford on the farm. He blamed himself for denouncing Lucy. But he did not have the chance to go to school, so he was not going to let Lucy ruin her chances. This kid was very smart. She had not always been lucky, she had lost her mother very early. And like Adam and Brian, she was very quickly responsible and mature. Brian understood it. But no MacFadden had missed school, and Lucy was not going to start.

Molly had gone to visit an hour's drive from the city. She should come back in the evening. She had told Tommy and Hope to JackO in early afternoon

Crane had gone back to the hospital to see Nikki. She was not livid anymore. She regained her strength. He wanted to hug her and kiss her. When he arrived, she gave him a big smile, looked behind Crane, thinking to see someone else and immediately lost his smile. Crane noticed this difference "What's going on, darling?" Nikki wanted to see MacGyver again. She had dreamed that night, she had thought. Maybe Dr. Webber's treatment helped a little but she remembered ... Crane was quite surprised. He wanted to know her story, to know what had happened "I wanted Mac to be here to tell you both, honey, it's amazing, I think I've almost recovered all my memories. And yes, I know MacGyver, he's one of my very good friends. " Crane was delighted to hear that. But he knew that the danger was not averted. She had not mentioned that she had been poisoned because she may not have understood it. Crane took his phone and wrote a text "Mac, Nikki woke up and her memory came back. She wants to see you at the hospital Thank you Crane"

Daniel was under his tree to repeat some songs. He had an opportunity to play in a few days in a festival. He had proposed to go with Jonas of course and the organizer had accepted. Jonas had come to join him, he hugged him tenderly from behind, so Daniel could still hold his guitar. He felt the heat of Jonas. "How are you, sweetheart ?" Daniel wondered why Jonas asked him this question, "Honey, I saw you talking to this guy the other day, you came back saying that everything was fine, but you did not tell me who it was. will you explain to me? "

Guthrie and Jenny were at the hospital with Charlie. Dr. Webber told them that he thought Charlie might be back home by the end of the week, with remote surveillance, if needed. Guthrie and Jenny were delighted with this good news. They immediately went to see Charlie, who was watching TV watching an episode of The Simpsons. Wouaih, JackO was right, this cartoon is funny.

Isaac and the other children took the school bus to get home from school.

Lucy was in the school bus that brought him back to the ranch. She thought back to that day. It was the first time she had not been to school. She was with her friends outside. The others thought it was super fun. But Lucy did not like it at all. She had done the cool one. But deep inside she knew she was going to disappoint her father and the whole Macfadden clan. Lucy had always been very mature. it is also the first child of the Macfadden clan. She must show the example and most of all, she really wants to go to Washington. She thought about it. JackO's presence gave him ideas. But for now, she was going home, doing her homework, probably being punished by Ford but she would give him a big hug and tell him that she loves him.

Amanda and JackR took the horses and started their ride in the forest. Jack tried not to rush things. He began the conversation with banalities, he explains what he was doing where he came from. He was a cop, his job had taught him to be wary of everything. Unfortunately, he had not been suspicious enough and he was recently hurt by a girl. So, he asked Amanda to apologize if sometimes he could have a little weird reactions. He has trouble trusting. At these words, Amanda told her story, Crisp, the drugs, the rapes, the baby, her escape. She had tears in her eyes. Rourke stopped his horse, tied it to a tree. He made Amanda come down and tied her horse too. Then he took her in his arms and she let herself go. She cried and cried, she could not stop. Rourke gently took her head in his hands, and slowly, he began to kiss her, first on the edge of the cheeks, then above the eyes, then on the nose. Little by little, Amanda is calm. Rourke continued his kisses. He kissed in his eyes to clear his tears, he kissed his eyes. Then, still holding Amanda's head, he kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. Amanda was completely in love. She was defenseless. Rourke realized that he had lived through difficult things both and they had the right to be happy. So this time he took the initiative to kiss her, not like on the platform of the carnival, where Amanda had stolen him a kiss. No, this time Rourke was enjoying this moment. He looked at Amanda and as if with his big eyes, he asked permission, she nodded, and he kissed her tenderly.

Harry was with Ellen. He wanted to know if she could help him find Jay S. Phoenix O'Neill. She was sorry to hear the name again, at least 60 years old. But Harry made him understand that he had to help her son, he had to help JackO to understand his story. She promised Harry to try to find him in the realm of the death people.

Mary-Rose made a point with Matthew. She had agreed to take him as a cook's helper because there was work in his cafe. But she felt that boy was not quiet. "Matt, you just arrived in town, if you need anything, do not hesitate." Matthew thanks Mary-Rose. "And your friend, could you talk to him?" "No, still not, the situation is a bit complicated.I think... I love him..."

Daniel Jackson and Teal'C left shortly after Major Davis. They had each found their lives. Daniel had an opportunity to go to Egypt to do some digging and Teal'C went back to Chulak to see his son again.

Jack Dalton was packing his stuff. The carnival was over. He had to leave now. But Mac had sent him a weird message about Murdoch, Nikki, a nurse. This obviously reminded him of the time he was in the hospital while Mac was busy with his taxi and Murdoch had also tried to kill him by disguising himself as a nurse. Mac was right, if there was one person who could stop Murdoch it was ... oh no, not he .. it was Mac. But JackD would help him as he always helped his buddy. To life, to death.

Murdoch was hanging out in the hospital. He had found another disguise and this time he was going to think twice. He should not miss his target anymore. Nikki would be dead tonight.

Jean Dupont was waiting for news from Murdoch. As soon as the confirmation of the death of Nikki, Dupont would take a flight to Paris. However, he did not trust. So he decided to go to the hospital, too, in disguise.

And Jacob, George, Hope, JackO and Sam watched Tommy stuck in the tree.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:12 am

"alright buddy stay calm" said jack to Tommy "i'm going to try to direct you down " all the kids watched Sam came over to see what was going on and wondered if she should call the fire department "Tommy there is a branch just below you put your feet on it "said jack Tommy did as he was told and 'snap' the branch was breaking so Tommy climbed back up onto the sturdy one again "he's not going to come down lets call Adam maybe he can bring a ladder or something "said jack to Sam then Sam pulled out her phone and called Adam "i'm on my way "said Adam "sit tight Tommy hold on help is on the way" said Sam Tommy sat on the branch holding onto the trunk of the tree hope couldn't bare to watch Tommy so scared and he had rescued her from the bully at school so she ran to the trunk of the tree and started to climb "whoa hold your horses young lady we don't need you stuck up there to "said jack running to grab her but hope wasn't listening she was higher then him before jack could grab her "damn" said jack then he looked towards his boys who where held back by Sam "don't even think about it you two" he said to Jacob and George, hope then made it to Tommy "hi Tommy it's OK jack
and Sam called my dad he will be here soon" said hope as Tommy moved over holding the branch above his head as hope sat next to him and the trunk of the tree "what are you doing up here hope you could fall" said Tommy trying not to look down "we are friends Tommy friends help each other and are there for each other " said hope holding his free hand Tommy smiled at hope "thank you hope " he said they then spent time talking to each other to keep there minds away from the ground below .

Adam was on his way out with Brian and mac at his side the twins had over heard that they were going to the playground "can we come daddy?" they asked at the same time Adam looked back at them "not this time boys "he said as he walked out the door "aw "the twins said "come on you two lets go find something else to do "said Hannah as she ushered the boys into the kitchen .
on the way to the park mac heard his phone so he pulled it out and saw the text from crane he decided he would ask i he could be dropped off at the hospital on the way home after they got the boy out of the tree when they arrived at the playground jack walked up to them "i'm sorry Adam Jacob dared Tommy to go up there and he got stuck" jack explained Adam put his hand on jacks shoulder "don't worry we will get him down " said Adam then he noticed only two kids "were is hope?" he asked jack pointed to the tree "she climbed up there before i could grab her " jack explained Adam went to the tree and saw two kids then to his horror the branch they were on wasn't strong enough to support both of them and was slowly bending away from the tree and niether kid was aware that they could come crashing down any minute .......