Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Tue May 28, 2019 6:22 pm

JackO was leaving Charlie's room when Guthrie and Jenny arrived. They were surprised to see Jack in their son's room "Hello, you two. I just came to see Charlie. He has just fallen asleep. I have to go see Mac and Adam. We meet at the ranch. See you soon ". And he spun. Guthrie and Jenny looked at each other in shock. JackO did not give them time to ask any question. He hurried back home.

Guthrie and Jenny entered Charlie's room. Their son was actually sleeping. A nurse arrived to watch her constants. Guthrie asked if Dr. Webber was there, he wanted some new information. The nurse explained that Dr. Webber was touring his patients. He should be in Charlie's room between 15 and 30 minutes. Guthrie said he was going to wait. He returns to Jenny. He grabbed Jenny's hand and gently caressed her, "It's okay, Jenny. He's a fighter, you know. The weeks he came home, if you had seen him, he was playing with his cousins. He helped at the ranch. He was doing everything for ... "a big knot came into Guthrie's throat. He holds back his sobs. Seeing his son on this hospital bed was very difficult. He did not remember the death of his parents, he was too small. But now he understood what Adam had to undergo. Jenny sensed Guthrie's emotion. Maybe it was not the best moment, but she had to ask him ... "Guthrie, when I left for Hawaii, I told you I had an opportunity. But in fact, it was not true. I could not stand to live without you. I do not understand why we separated. Guthrie, I ... " He did not let her finish. He looked at her tenderly, took her in his arms, squeezed her so hard that she thought all her bones were going to break. Then his mouth comes to rest gently on her. "And if we try again," he said, he paused for two seconds and then said, "Hello, my name is Guthrie. Miss, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in all my life. May I invite you to lunch? ". She laughs. That was exactly how he had approached her. At the time, she said no. Today, she pretended to think, "Oh, you know, I do not go out much, but you look like someone nice. So why not ? ". And they burst out laughing together. Charlie woke up hearing his parents laugh. He looked at them and smiled too.

JackO had come back to the ranch and was looking for Mac and Adam. He wanted to share what Jack Crystal had said. He arrived at Adam's house and he saw Mac with Rourke coming towards him. "Hi Mac, Rourke, Hum ... Mac, may I talk to you." Rourke knew he had to leave "I have to go ... to Daniel's home to find Amanda. I promised to help him prepare lunch. He walked away and JackO began to tell Mac what had happened at the hospital. Once he had finished, he confessed to Mac that he did not understand everything. On the other hand, Mac had just understood everything since he had attended the interview of Rourke and Nikki. He was going to explain it to JackO when Rourke popped out of nowhere. "Sorry, guys, old cop thing ... so like that a blue stone spoke to you .... "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:53 am

mac and jackO looked at each other "uh it's a very long story" said JackO JackR looked at both of then curiously "i'm listening" he said, so jack launched into the whole story and by the end of it JackR was finding it hard to believe "i know it is difficult to believe believe me ..." said mac "your telling me" replied JackR.

soon it was almost time to go to the rodeo Adam had not made up his mind but hope chose to be extra helpful in hopes that he would lean in favor of her going to the rodeo so hope was helping her mother prepare dinner in the kitchen, Issac had returned home from school and was talking with Daniel everyone was excited about the rodeo, Evan was a little nervous "don't worry sweetheart it will be great i just know it" said molly Evan smiled and kissed her "i can always count on you molly" he said giving her a hug he had to leave early to make sure the last minute preparations were underway the rest sat down and ate dinner and talked in excitement about the rodeo then after dinner hope cleared the table and did the dishes without being asked Hannah had been watching her then went to talk to Adam "she has been working all afternoon non stop "said Hannah "yea i know "said Adam then he walked into the kitchen "hey sweetie can i talk to you for a minute ?" he asked sitting at the table "sure dad" said hope putting the last of the dishes away then she sat down across from him "look you have been really helpful all afternoon don't think i haven''t noticed that and the beautiful apology you gave me" said Adam " so i think it would be alright if you go to the rodeo tonight" he smiled as hopes face lit up into a big smile and she squealed in excitement then ran around the table to her dad and gave him a big hug "thank you daddy i love you" she said and kissed him on the cheek then she ran off to get ready "your welcome sweetie " he called after her then Hannah entered the room "that was very sweet of you " she said and kissed him all Adam could do was smile.

it wasn't long before everyone was on there way to the rodeo charlie though was still in hospital he wished he could join them jenny said she would stay and keep him company and Guthrie said he would bring him back something from the rodeo then charlie looked around the room at the plush toys get well cards and sweets he had already received "thanks dad but where would i put it?" he said looking around the room this made Guthrie smile "you will find the room " he said and hugged his son then hugged jenny and went out the door .

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu May 30, 2019 7:00 am

Crane and Nikki were preparing to go to the rodeo. But Nikki was totally lost. One month ago, she did the cities one after the other with her father. He was doing counterfeit but he was not a bad guy, well ... she believed that. She had lost her mother at the age of 3 and he had raised her. And there, she met the man of her life, her father was arrested, he was released for want of form. Her father is not named ANDY but Jean Dupont, and above all ... her father is not her father. All this gave her a lot of headaches. And this MacGyver ... since she met, a weird feeling has invaded her. Not a feeling of love. No, more a feeling of déjà-vu. And that head hurts her always. She was going out when she had a flash in her head and shouted "No, Daniel, no". Crane turned around and looked for his brother Daniel but saw nothing "what's going on, Honey? you are sweating. Are you sick ? ". Crane sat Nikki down. She repeated Daniel's name. Crane did not understand. "Daniel is dead." And she fainted. Crane immediately called an ambulance. Nikki was taken to the hospital, Crane stayed with her. When she returns to her, Crane kissed her on her forehead "hello sweety". "What ... what ... what am I doing here? ". Crane explains that she was going out to the rodeo, she fainted and just before she said that Daniel was dead. Crane wanted to reassure Nikki that neither his brother, nor Daniel Jackson, nor baby Daniel was dead. She hugged Crane very hard. She did not understand what was happening and she still had a lot of headache. She gave Crane a hug and when she closed her eyes the image of that Daniel came back to his memory and he was with MacGyver ...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:26 am

everyone gathered at the rodeo of course the McFadden family was sat in the first row around the arena, jack and Sam sat with there kids in the second row the boys had never seen a rodeo so they were very excited hope was talking with them leaning over the back of her seat, mac ,SamM and Katie were sitting next to them Katie was sitting on her grandfathers lap she was getting restless so mac entertained her with a game of ' this little pig' he enjoyed the way she roared with laughter when he tickled her, the twins were looking around the arena and playing with there toy plastic horses they had bought with them they were moving them over the edge of the arena in front of them and both had there cowboy hats on all of a sudden keanu let out a squeal and jumped out of his seat "theirs dad ...hi dad" molly got him to sit back down"shh it's about to start" everyone quieten seeing Evan walk to the middle of the arena "hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to the McFadden rodeo i hope you enjoy the events this evening alright we will start with tie-down riding with the juniors of my students attempting to catch a calf while the student is on horse back " said Evan everyone cheered and clapped as the event started and the calf was released.

while everyone was enjoying themselves at the rodeo crane was at the hospital with Nikki she was asleep when DR Weber came in "hello crane "he greeted "hi doc what is going on with her?" he asked worried "well from what we've gotten back on the tests the faint was due to lack of sleep and ...we have found something else i had to look at her medical files it appears about 14 months ago she had a fall and that resulted in memory loss but the doctor who treated her said she regained her memories "explained Dr Weber "what are you getting at ?" asked crane "well from what you said she could have remembered an event that had been lost due to the bump on the head it could have been bad enough that it caused her system to temporarily shut down i.e faint"Dr Weber explained "we will know more in the morning"said DrWeber before checking her chart them leaving the room.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri May 31, 2019 2:15 pm

Harry saw this beautiful young woman ... It is true that the term young in this paradise seemed ridiculous. She had Crystal Jack in her hand and started crying. Harry approached and took him in his arms, like a grandfather, like a friend. "Hey, young lady, what's going on? I know we are in the world of the deaths, but that's no reason to cry. If you have just spoken to the crystal is that you are connected with the world of living people, isn't it? Either with Mac or Jack. They are my grandchildren. These two guys are hell. So tell me". Elyssa tried not to cry anymore "Hello Harry, my name is Elyssa, Elyssa Barett, I'm the mother of Danno and Nikki Carpenter".

Harry did not know all the friends of his buddy but Mac had told him about Nikki. She had hit him so hard on the system. And finally they had become very good friends. Even though Nikki annoyed him because she did not like her methods, Mac was always going to help her. "Are you Nikki's mother? Elyssa looked at Harry with astonishment, "do we know each other?" ". Harry was in the world of the deaths since long enough to know that it was not easy to have landmarks. We lost the thread ... of reality ... "My grandson MacGyver is a friend of your daughter Nikki". Elyssa was surprised and delighted.

"You will understand then. Nikki lived terrible things. I tried to warn Crystal to get the message out "... Harry interrupted" do not worry. Whoever has received the message will give it. We have this mode of communication with the living thanks to Unity. It works very well thanks to the energy of a little boy who came to visit us not long ago, Charlie. And messages can only be given to JackO or Mac. It would be too dangerous for other humans to understand what is happening. " Elyssa nodded to indicate that she understood. She felt relieved and confident with Harry. So she said:

"I am Elyssa Barrett, widow of John Barret, lawyer. I had two children, Daniel and Nikki Barrett. I was a cop against drugs. I could not raise them because I was killed on duty. Nikki was 3 years old and Danno 6 years old. Danny and Nikki were separated by social services". Harry gave a little cry "but it's awful". Elyssa resumed "yes, the social services of the time have "done hell well". In addition, Danno was killed by a diamond trafficker. But I did not see my son here. He had probably find the light. On the other hand, Nikki was married to Adam Tom Carpenter, he was hit by a bomb in his car. Nikki always blamed herself. As for her, she recently had a very serious accident on mission. She was completely disfigured and she lost her memory. She was investigating Dupont. He recovered her, she was half dead. He understood that she was amnesic and saw an opportunity. He redid his face and added new memories. She thinks he's her father. " Harry could not believe the meanness of this guy. "You're telling me that the Nikki who came into Crane's life is Buddy's best friend. She would be amnesic and had her face completely changed". Elyssa nodded. "But Unity did not have enough energy last time. I could not tell everything to ... Jack, right? ". Harry took her in his arms. "Do not worry, you can see what's going on down there. I know my boys. They will soon understand that something is wrong.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:02 am

the rodeo was going well they went through all the events the tie-down riding ,barrel racing where one riders horse lost it's balance riding around an oil drum and threw the rider thankfully the rider only had minor bruising ,team roping ,whip cracking which scared baby Katie and mac had to take her out side til the event was over he didn't like the noise either and it gave him a chance to talk again with JackD ,the rodeo clown made everyone laugh then Evan entered the arena again"hello again now it is time for our last event bull riding now ladies and gents don't be concerned my students are well trained and if the judges are ready lets begin " he said then he left the arena then everyone saw the rider jump onto the bull and a starters pistol went off and the rider and bull ran into the Arena Adam was uncomfortable with this particular event you can get hurt very easily dean smiled and said "isn't that cool dad i would love to ride a bull " "not going to happen little man" said Adam sternly the idea of one of his kids thrown about by a bull scared him "you can get very hurt" he said dean looked confused "but why would they do this if they get hurt?" he asked "i don't know" said Adam then they continued to watch as one man was thrown off by the bull and landed with a crash on the ground and rolled till he stopped quickly a few rodeo helpers ran into the arena and took the bull and checked the rider then took him off the arena he was awake but very disorientated Adam looked at dean to see his reaction he looked scared so Adam picked him up and placed him in his lap and gave him a hug "i'm sure he will be OK" he said Richard was sitting beside him holding Adams other hand tight then after a few more riders the rodeo was about to come to an end .
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:02 am

Visits were over at the hospital. Crane kissed Nikki tenderly, he told him that he would come back tomorrow but she was already sleeping. He went through Charlie's room and kissed his nephew. He returned to the ranch. It happened when the show was almost finished. He met Mac and baby Katie who had gone a little away from all the noise. "Oh, Crane, so ... what's the news?" Mac asked. Adam saw his brother arrive and came to meet him. "You went so quickly to the hospital, what did the doctor say?" Adam asked. Crane said that Nikki was going out to the rodeo, she fainted and when she was conscious, she shouted "Daniel is dead". The doctor thinks that she had a big shock on her head a few months ago and that she would have lost her memory."

JackO turned on his bench and saw Mac, Adam and Crane arguing "Honey, I'll see what happens, I do not have a long time." And he kissed Sam on the forehead. She prevented him from leaving by shaking his hand. He put his other hand on her face, caressed it and said "I love you" and kissed her. he arrived when Crane finished explaining that Nikki thought Daniel was dead. Mac frowned. His mind began to put the elements in place. From the beginning, he had a weird feeling but he did not recognize Nikki "physically". But there, with the elements that Crane had just given, the Nikki Carpenter he knew had a brother named Daniel. Too many coincidences. JackO was going to say what he knew when he realized that Crane was there "um, I ... I'd like to say something privately to Adam and Mac, excuse me Crane." Crane patted JackO on the shoulder, "No, it's okay, Jack, anyway, I'm exhausted, I'll go home and try to rest."

Once all three, JackO began to say what Jack Crystal had told him. When he had finished, Mac and Adam reacted each in their own way. Adam looked at his cousin and said, "Can you repeat that to me? you speak to a blue stone? "... JackO understood that he had forgotten to put Adam in the secret. "But what don't you all have to believe that I too can talk to stones, name of a cruvus! ". Adam also began putting the elements together while Mac spoke "listen, guys, it's going to sound crazy ..." Adam interrupted him "more crazy than talking with a blue stone? ". Mac looked at his cousin, tilting his head to his side and raising his shoulders "well ... I admit it's a lot. Well listen, if I followed well. We have a young woman, Nikki, who tried to flee her father, Mr. Andy. She falls in love with Crane. She discovers that her father is not her father but Jean Dupont. She is uncomfortable and when she wakes up, she thinks Daniel is dead. And you Jack, you tell us that you spoke with her mother, Elyssa Barett. She asked you to tell her what really happened when she was 3 years old. And Dupont would not be his father. Listen, guys, I knew a Nikki Carpenter when I was working at the Phoenix Foundation. She is not at all physically like that. But too many things make me think it's the same person. I know it, I feel it. I am now convinced. And when she shouted "Daniel is dead," she talked about her own brother. I think her memory is starting to come back with all the shocks she just had. " Jack and Adam looked at each other, "makes sense". Mac told the other two that he would go to the hospital as soon as possible. JackO said it would be nice for all three of them, now they shared the secret of Jack Crystal. Besides, Adam reminded his cousins ​​"and you hid that from me? "JackO and Mac replied in the same time " Well, It's a long story. "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:43 am

so after the show had ended everyone walked back to the main ranch it was 8:30 and it was a beautiful starry night as they walked the twins ran around the group pretending to be riding horses hope and Issac walked with Jacob, George ,jack and keanu, Isabelle ,Lucy and Jamie talking animatedly about what they had seen and there favorite things in the rodeo the adults walked around the kids to keep them safe and so non of them ran off jack,Adam and mac brought up the rear mac was still carrying Katie whom had fallen asleep on his shoulder ,Jonas walked with Amanda and DanielM whom was holding baby Daniel when they arrived back at Adams ranch the kids ran inside Hannah made hot drinks for everyone and there was cake to share to celebrate then the kids all went to bed molly took the boys back to there ranch Evan had to stay behind at the rodeo to make sure everything was packed away correctly and to see the judges off safely Daniel grabbed his guitar an started playing a nice soft melody while everyone sat and drank there hot drinks and talked till everyone got tired and went to bed and soon all were fast asleep exhausted by the days events.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:43 pm

Mac helped SamM to sleep baby Katie, but he still had in his head the image of Nikki crying in his arms, the image of Nikki helping him in Widowmaker Mountain, the image of Nikki kissing him on the cheek in front of Deborah. He had worked a lot at the Phoenix Foundation and the time had gone so fast. He lost contact with her. Actually, he doesn't know why. But what had happened to her ? Her face, her life, what was she doing with Dupont? Why did not she recognize him? Was she undercover, in mission ? He had trouble falling asleep ...

JackR lay down thinking that Amanda was so close. He had just come to take a few days off, to forget about his cop job, his dirty cop job with stubburn superiors and especially to forget about Lynn. And he falls on this wonderful woman. He would like to know her a little bit better. But there is also the investigation on Dupont with the sheriff and this incredible story of JackO and Mac talking to a blue stone. How to believe this kind of phenomenon? He is too cartesian for that. And yet ... He had trouble falling asleep ...

JackO slept Jacob and George. They were very excited. Jack told them that the campaign was better than the city, and the boys, who still had stars in their eyes, were really happy. He kissed them and ruffled their hair. Then he went to bed next to Sam. They were used to strange missions. They had traveled so many worlds and encountered so many curious and interesting species. But this time, it is one of those species precisely that came to influence his world, his life and his deaths ... A few years ago, he had not wanted to hurt Unity and he had brought back to the Stargate. And for that, today, Unity had turned into Jack Crystal and helped Jack communicate with the dead, to understand his past and the past of others. He had to deal with a lot of information. He had trouble falling asleep ...

Harry looked at all those "boys". He was happy that they were finally a family. He reassured Ellen, James and Jane and Adam Senior. Their kids were really ... as Ellen said to Mac on the Osiris boat "parents could not be more proud". On the other hand, he was worried about Elyssa. He had to help. He had trouble falling asleep ...

Charlie was lying in his bed at the hospital. Dr. Webber came to see him to know his condition. He regained more and more strength but his condition was still weak. He had taken a bullet two days ago. Even if it had not touched any vital organs and simply pierced him, it was still a shock. Charlie was beginning to understand that he had been chosen, that he was some kind of "the One". He was communicating with Unity now better and better. But he still struggled to master this new power. He wanted so much to tell the living persons what the dead had to say to them. There were so many more truths that were not revealed. He had trouble falling asleep ...

Crane lay down with Nikki's picture on the hospital bed. He had a quiet life, caring for the farm, helping Adam. And this woman had completely upset his life ... and his heart. He will never leave his brothers, of course. But he was thinking, maybe it was time now for him to have a family. Finally, it was already necessary to know who this girl really was. He did not like secrets and lies. It was necessary to find his father, to know his history but especially to bring her all the support and all love which she needed. He had trouble falling asleep ...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:00 am

the kids woke up early the next morning as usual and got ready for school Hannah had made breakfast and soon everyone was up mac, jackO and crane were very tired having not had much sleep Hannah gave hope a list of chores to gt started on right after breakfast "alright mum " said hope not looking forward to the first job mucking out the stalls in the barn "i will help you"said Richard "no you will not hope has to do her chores by herself OK" said Adam "OK dad but i like to help" said Richard "i know buddy and i love you for it" replied Adam.

so Guthrie got the rest of the kids off to school as usual then he ,crane and mac went to the hospital once there Guthrie went to charlies room Dr Weber was there checking on him "hello Guthrie" he greeted checking charlies chart "hello Dr Weber how is charlie today?" asked Guthrie as he gave his son a hug hello "he is doing a lot better but he will still need a few more days of rest i think" said Dr Weber as he left to do his rounds charlie sighed loudly "i am so tired of being here i am board "he said looking miserable how was he supposed to tell them everything if he was stuck here he thought to himself "oh don't worry son you will be out of here soon and back to playing with the other kids on the ranch before you know it" said Guthrie sitting down next to him " oh i almost forgot have a surprise for you" said Guthrie as he pulled out a bag and gave it to charlie who opened it and smiled "oh thank you dad "he said as he pulled out a plush toy horse ,a cowboy hat, a bag of caramel pop corn and a snow globe that had a rider on a horse in it "i'm glad you like them dean insisted i get you the caramel pop corn he had a whole bag between him and dean " this made charlie laugh "so what happened at the rodeo dad?" asked charlie so then Guthrie told him every detail of what happened at the rodeo charlie had a smile the whole time.

crane and mac headed to Nikki's room ......