Seven brothers, the return

ergomac23

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by ergomac23 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:32 am

at home the kids had just arrived back tired and weary from the funfair Hannah decided to get them back home for lunch she had prepared sandwiches before they had left so now jack,keanu,hope,Issac,Richard,dean,Isabelle,Lucy,Jamie,George and Jacob were all seated at the table eating lunch and talking to each other about what they had been up to at the fun fair Brian and ford had come back to for some peace and quiet and where sitting in the living room with hot mugs of coffee then molly and tali joined them "hey i have a surprise for you sweetheart"said Brian "oh what is it"said tali then Brian pulled out the big gorilla plush toy from behind the chair he was sitting on and presented it to her "oh wow thank you darling "said tali then she gave him a kiss the kids giggled from the kitchen clearly they had been watching from the chairs "come on you guys eat your lunch and leave them alone "said Hannah with a smile then the kids went back to there food and talking among them selves.

JackR and Amanda went for a walk around together JackR noticed her eye on a big pink plush bear but to get it you had to shoot little balls at the clown faces and try to get them in the mouths being a police man JackR was an expert so it wasn't long before he handed it to her then he noticed another booth in which you shoot water at a target they both had a go and Amanda decided to be playful and shot water at JackR they got distracted and were almost drenched by the end the booth operator wasn't very happy but decided it was a fun fair so let them have fun "would you like to go on a ride?" asked JackR Amanda looked around and decided on the big wheel so they stepped in and went for a ride the ride then stopped at the top for a moment JackR noticed how the sun shone and made Amanda's hair look like melted gold and complete with her sapphire eyes she was indescribably beautiful to him, Amanda noticed him staring and blushed "why are you looking at me like that?" she asked with a smile "it's just you are so beautiful and i like you but i ....i just don't want to rush into a relationship you see i did that once and ended up regretting it ...i don't want that with you" JackR explained "well i like you to and i don't want to rush into anything either but ....i would like to kiss you "said Amanda blushing to her ears JackR was caught offgard but quickly pulled himself together "i'd be honored" he said then they moved closer to each other and before long they kissed but what they didn't realize is that the ride had stopped while the were kissing the conductor of the ride cleared his throat to get there attention and they both blushed "sorry about that "said JackR hopping out then helping Amanda out of the ride they laughed at each other as they walked away then they saw Jonas,Daniel ,samM and the babies coming there way "hey guys we were about to go see my dads friends magic show do you want to join us?" asked SamM while his daughter was wriggling around yelling "magic sow magic sow " "sure i think that is a great idea "said Amanda checking on her son then they went on there way to the magic show ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri May 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Guthrie and Jenny kissed Charlie. They had to let him rest now. Adam, Mac, and SamC waved his hand like a "high five" to encourage him to heal. Only Jack slowly approached Charlie. Mac turned around and looked at the scene. Crystal Jack began to shine. Charlie closed his eyes and then again that strange voice began to resonate in Charlie's body "Hello Papa". Jack was petrified. Mac approached and held Adam by the sleeve. "Dad, I wanted to tell you that I love you with all my heart. Thanks to Crystal Jack, Mom understood a little what you went through when I had the accident. It was hard for her. It was hard for you. But it's not your fault, dad. You told me 100 times not to play with guns "... Mac felt like dreaming. That's exactly what his own father had told him. And yet, he played with guns and he killed Jessie. "Dad, you're the best dad in the world. Jacob and George are lucky to have you. I love you Papa "... The crystal stopped shining and Charlie came to his senses. "All is well, Jack," he reassures. Jack had trouble finding his words. Mac was now behind Jack. He put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him "I know how you feel, Jack. Come on, let Charlie rest. " They all went back to the ranch to spend the afternoon with the others at the fair.

In the sheriff's office, the deputies took care of keeping calm in the city and also at the carnival. It was the Sheriff's turn to go for a round at the MacFadden. Sherif Lewis greeted Evan "Nothing special, Evan? ". "No, everything's fine, sheriff. The showmen are really very nice. And all the inhabitants are respectful. There are of course two or three excited people who have drunk too much. But Brian and Crane take the situation in hand" The sheriff smiled. He has always known Brian as a force of nature, always ready to strike first before asking questions. "Do you know where Agent Rourke is? ". Evan replied that he had seen him wander through the carnival, he had to be at a carousel or a stand. Sheriff Lewis waved goodbye, tapping his hat with his hand. And he went in search of Rourke. He was attracted by Jack Dalton's calls for his magic show and saw Rourke and the others in the queue. " Hello everyone. "Oh, hello Sheriff," all answered. "Are you coming for a ride or a magic trick? DanielM asked to tease him. "Take care, Daniel, that I do not make you disappear in prison," he replied with a smile. "Mr. Rourke, may I talk to you ?" Rourke came out of the queue. "You wanted me to inform you of the progress of our investigation of Jean Dupont. DNA tests were negative. Nikki, if that's her name, is not his daughter. But I think she may not even know it. It is written in her file that she lost her mother at a very young age and that it was Jean Dupont who raised her ". Rourke measured the impact of information. He had arrived this morning, without a specific plan, without thinking that he would fall in love with a wonderful woman, without thinking of finding an exceptional family, he who had just been made to be by the one who thought to be THE one. Here, everything seemed so simple. He was very fond of this family. And he knew that having to tell Crane that Jean Dupont was not Nikki's father would not be easy. "Hey, one more thing, Rourke, but you keep it for yourself. There was a defect of form? Jean Dupont to be released. " Rourke knew immediately that there was a threat to the MacFadden clan. He decided to stay at Mother's Lode.

Just then, the rest of the tribe arrived. Mac greeted Jack Dalton and encouraged him for his magic trick "and don't try to cut someone in two parts this time, Jack ...". "But, no Mac you know me, I've planned everything," assured JackD. " Exactly !" Mac insisted, tilting his head tightly. Adam approached Rourke "So...this day away from the Californian madness? ". Rourke did indeed appreciate the day, the city, the area, the people here with him, one in particular, he gave him a glance. "Adam, the sheriff just gave me some facts about the Dupont affair. So, I'll stay maybe two or three days, if you agree, Sheriff, of course. Adam, can you tell me a hotel in the city?" Adam looked at the others and of course his answer was the one that all MacFadden would have made "But you're crazy, you stay at home, JackR, you're our guest. After all, you were with Jenny yesterday when she needed it. We owe you one. " Rourke was spared by so much kindness. California life was really different. Adam looked at the rest of his family "with JackO and Mac at home, the space is getting small. But ... "... DanielM immediately said," Adam, he can come to us. JackR, if you wish we invite you. My house is a little smaller than Adam's, but you will find your place. " DanielM had obviously seen the chemistry between Amanda and Rourke. So if these two could help each other and love each other ... "JackR, it's a done, you stay as much as you want at home. So do you remind what I told you yesterday ... not afraid of children, wild animals, wake up early to go milking cows ... "Rourke smiled and squeezed Adam's hand" Thank you, Buddy, no it should go, I will help you willingly. "

They had all taken place in the theater and Jack Dalton began his show
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sat May 25, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) » Sat May 25, 2019 3:31 am

JackO sat quietly in a corner back in Adams house. he played it over and over in his head what Charlie had said to him. the message his son had given him. special just for him and now one else. JackO swallowed hard, not one day goes by so far where his mind is in peace and he don't blame him self. His wife watched him closely but over the years she learned that in the life of General Jack O'Neill, there are some events he needs to sort out by him self. he told her about Charlie and Sam could not even begin to imagine what he was going trough. His mind tourchered every day.

JackD meanwhile gone on with his show and even Mac realised how good he has become. there are still some silly jokes but all in all it was a very enjoyable show. as he looked around he saw lots of smilies on children's faces. 'well done Jack, you done so well he was thinking and had a proud feeling forward his friend...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:52 am

the show was a success except for one moment when JackD tried to do a trick where he was supposed to make a man's at disappear but instead got the poor mans shirt stuck on jacks ring ripping the shirt thankfully mac came on the stage and helped them get unstuck which made mac the next volunteer from the audience and he was part of the levitating trick mac was worried the whole time but it turned out pretty well mac hung back after the show "hey jack that was a spectacular show you have really gotten to be good at this stuff " said mac giving him a hug "thank you mac and thanks for your help back there i still need to work out some kinks " said jackD putting his tricks away "aw you were great jack" mac smiled hey i never asked you how is jack jr and his mom Katie?" asked mac remembering that plane and jack and himself with baby jack "oh there great jack jr just finished college he is training to be a professional hockey player seems you were right mac you know talent when you see it "said jackD "no way" said mac proud of how jackJR had grown .
after the show it was getting late so the funfair was closing for the night and everyone was excited for the rodeo the next day.

early morning JackR was awoken by a baby crying he slept in DanielM's second spare room so he got up it was still dark but he was able to get to the baby's room where there was a big bed and a crib he had to keep quiet so as not to wake Amanda "hey little guy come on "he said picking up Daniel from his bed he then took the baby into the kitchen made him up a bottle and then walked to the living room and sat down "you know i never really thought about having kids ... "jack said staring at this tiny baby drinking his milk staring up at him then little Daniel reached up and grabbed jacks fingers and squeezed "oh i would love to be your dad "he said smiling what he didn't realize was that he was being watched by Amanda who adored the scene before her she knew this was the kind of father she wanted for her son he was so perfect but then she thought the same of crisps when they first met he was charming and sweet like jack she needed to do what was right for not only herself but her son too she decided to take her time and get to know jack then she walked back to bed and smiled to her self before she fell asleep.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat May 25, 2019 12:37 pm

At the Evan, everything started very fast, Evan was eager to be the rodeo judge. He was waiting for his friend Jill. Molly and he were preparing the kids to go to school. Crane arrived at Evan's house to let him know the financial situation "Hello Evan, how are you?" listen, I counted several times. We have enough to pay for the two plane tickets to Adam and Hannah and offer them the holiday week we wanted. " At these words, Evan was already happy ... "and wait, We still have enough money to put aside and be able to buy hay for our animals. " Evan did not realize. Of course the party started badly with the accident, but to hear that there was enough money for Adam's holidays, it was a good thing "Thank you Crane, you always know how to manage all that". I have to go prepare the horses for the rodeo and Jill should arrive in an hour or two. "Okay, I'll leave you. See you later ".

Mac enjoyed of his grandchild and his son "How are you Sam? ". "I'm fine, dad, and look, Katie's wonderful." Mac was delighted, but he thought he looked sad in Sam's eyes. "Are you sure everything's okay?" ". Sam was not used to having so many questions and having to answer them. He had grown without a father. He loved Mac but always found it odd when the latter cocooned a little too much. "Yes, well, it's Lisa. She has difficulties in Switzerland with her institute. She does not know if she will be able to continue for a long time". Mac remembered that kid who saved him in Switzerland. Her parents did not pick her up at the boarding school and she ended up in an attemp's affair with Mac. Then it was Mac who saved her from her addictions to alcohol. And one day, Lisa came to visit Mac and Sam was there. And the magic worked.

JackO arrived at Adam's place to find Mac "Hello, Mac may I talk to you for a minute". Mac rested Katie who started crying right away. SamM took her in his arms "Poppy! Poppy ! "Mac then came to kiss the forehead of sweetheart and a caress on the cheek" I come back my all beautiful. " JackO and Mac went to the porch "what's up Jack," JackO looked at his half-brother "Mac, I've always been very discrete in my life. Firstly because I am a soldier and maybe because I had never known who my parents were. Charlie's accident also devastated me. I thought about committing suicide by accepting the mission on Stargate ... "... Mac stopped Jack" Starg ... what? "... oh, I'll explain that too. But for now I wanted to talk to you about Jack Crystal. "Jack Crystal?" Mac then realized that JackO was referring to the pendant "Mac, you have to help me. You could notice that this necklace was very important for us ". Mac thinks. He really had enough secrets "and why not just tell the truth to Hope? You wore the necklace and Charlie took it and for now, it's comforting Charlie. " JackO looked at Mac "very good idea" .... "Jack, sometimes the truth is simpler than any lie."

At school, Tommy found Hope again. He approached her even more timidly than usual "Hello Hope." "Hello Tommy, did you have a good weekend? It was nice yesterday the carnival, isn't it? ". Tommy wanted to find something original to say but no word came. Finally Hope told him "Tommy, um ... for the ball, I find you so nice. For now, I want us to be the best friends in the world. You do not mind ? ". At these words, Tommy's heart broke into a thousand pieces. Hope realized and she immediately added "you are my best friend and you will be forever in my heart". And she kissed him on the cheek but close to the edge of his lips "come on, we have to go to class."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:20 am

at lunch hope and Kelly were sitting together eating there sandwiches and drinking there juice talking about the rodeo that would take place that evening when 3 boys who where in there class came up to them there names were Cory, Lucas and Ben they were the trouble makers in the class and were always getting into trouble Issac and Tommy hand just walked in and immediately saw them approach hope "hey you know i went to that fun fair ..but you know some thing the only clowns i saw were her family" said Cory to the other boys who laughed "yea her two little brothers were the monkeys " said said Ben "you take that back " yelled hope "why should we" said Lucas "your family belongs in a Zoo" said Cory hope had all she could take and grabbed her food and threw it at Cory which hit him square in the face "oh you will pay for that you runt "said Cory as he raised his fist but Tommy sprung out of no where and jumped in front of hope copping the punch from Cory right in his eye then he pushed Cory to the floor and screamed "never ever hurt hope " at the same time Issac had run up and pulled Kelly and hope away then before anything else could happen Mr Anderson walked in "what is going on in here?" he asked then he looked at hope,Kelly ,Issac then Tommy with a black eye and Cory on the floor covered in sandwich " you lot come with me no arguments"Mr Anderson said stern and pointed out the door the kids followed and they went to the principals office and there parent were called.

when they arrived Adam and Hannah were worried all they knew was something had happened and it involved both Isaac and hope they quickly walked into the office and saw there kids sitting at the desk with Kelly and 3 other kids and another man and women "hello you wanted to see us?" said Adam "yes i did "said the principal he told them to take a seat "Cory you may go now " he said as Cory and his parents left Cory had detention for at least 3 weeks "and as for you two just think your selves lucky go on away with you back to class " the two other boys quickly left the office now it was jut hope,Issac and there parents "now Adam ,Hannah the reason i called you is because there was a fight at lunch involving these two "said the principal pointing at hope and Issac Adam was shocked they had never been involved in any thing like this before "what happened?" Adam asked then the principal explained the whole chain of events "Tommy is OK he has a black eye the school nurse is dealing with him at the moment and his father is with him " he said then hope spoke up "oh please don't punish him he was only trying to protect me " "i understand that hope but rules are rules you don't push another student Tommy will get at least a weeks detention as will you for throwing your food and that is my final word on the matter " hope looked like she was going to cry so Adam put his hand on hers to comfort her she smile up at him but it was a sad smile "alright now this is sorted you may go now "said the principal and they got up from there seats and left the office "are we in trouble dad?" asked Issac the last thing he wanted to do was disappoint his father Adam looked at his kids then to Hannah "well you were protecting your sister so you were doing the right thing but you hope we will talk about this at home "said Adam hope looked at them then down the hall to the nurses office "can i see Tommy please?" she asked "alright but be quick "said Hannah then hope raced down the hall to the nurses office and knocked on the door when nurse Janet answered the door "hello may i help you dear "she asked "nurse Janet is Tommy still here?" hope asked "why yes he is would you like to see him?" asked nurse Janet "yes please "said hope then she was lead to the bed where Tommy sat he looked up and a smile came to his face to see hope "hey hope what are you doing here?" he asked surprised hope gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek "that was a very brave thing you did for me but it wasn't necessary "said hope "yes it was i won't let anyone hurt you i promised your dad i would take car of you"said Tommy as Adam walked in he had heard what Tommy had said "and you did a great job thank you Tommy but there are other ways of handling things " Adam explained "i know dad just told me the same "Tommy said then Adam looked at Tommy's dad "kids huh" said Adam "yea i know "said Tommy's dad after that they all went home so that Adam and hope could have a little talk......
Last edited by ergomac23 on Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun May 26, 2019 4:14 pm

Adam and Hannah brought Hope home. Isaac had to finish his afternoon at school, he would come back with the school bus. All the way, Hope was reviewing the pictures and hearing the words. Adam did not say a word. They got out of the car and Mac greeted them "hi young people". Nobody replied "Okaaayyy. What is going on ? "... Adam finally released his jaw" Hope is fired from school for a week ". Hannah looked at Hope, she could see that her daughter was very sad. "Hope, are you okay, sweetie ?" Mac asked. "No, i'm not," she burst into tears. Between tears, she manages to say zoo, Tommy, monkeys, and black eye "Ooh, that is not very clear sweety. Come cuddle with me". She takes refuge in Mac's arms. Adam would have wanted to scold his daughter because she had been excluded. But in his place, he would have broken the nose to the three kids. "Hope, sweetheart, come see dad. I will not scold you, promise". Hope approached her father "Listen Hope, we do not solve problems by hitting people" ... "But daddy, that's how uncle Brian told me to do if I was bothered ..." ... Adam did not expect that answer "yes, then, Uncle Brian has methods that are not going to a pretty little girl like you. Okay ? Hope, you're the eldest. You must set an example to your brothers. So no more fights, promised? "... Hope continued to cry" but dad ... "..." I said no. Exclusion from school is already enough. Mom and I are going to think about what you will do this week. For now, you're going to your room "... her head down, her feet trailing, she sniffed and cried again and again.

Rourke had to go to Nikki and Crane. He had asked the sheriff to be put on the case exceptionally. He was a police officer in Los Angeles not here. But the Sheriff trusted Adam, so he trusted the people Adam invited. On the way, he met JackO and Mac on the front steps of the house "Hello, it's Jack O'Neill and MacGyver, is not it? ". The two nodded to answer in the affirmative. "Um, I thought you had some level of military accreditation. Is it true ? ". JackO looked at Mac "me more than him" and he smiled at his brother "I worked for the Phoenix Foundation so I had some accreditations too, why this question? ". Rourke explained that the sheriff had told him that Mac, Adam and the others had arrested Dupont. "I would like to work with you to help Nikki and Crane. You want to come with me. I have to tell Nikki that she is not Dupont's daughter. " Mac and JackO were surprised "it's going to be a shock for her," says Mac. Rourke continued. " Yes exactly. Come with me. On the way, I'll give you the latest information I got from the sheriff. " And they went to Cran's house.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:50 am

"so what are we going to do about our daughter?" asked Hannah sitting at the table with Adam "i don't know but she is going to work around here for the week " replied Adam taking a sip from his coffee "oh come on honey don't be to hard on her she was defending her family now what would you have done in her position ?" asked Hannah with her hand on his "probably got into a fight and ended up with the black eye like Tommy " he replied "that was a very brave thing he did you know and we both heard him he was protecting her because you told him to "said Hannah "that is not the point and i don't think she should be going to the rodeo tonight" said Adam he wanted her to learn her lesson even if that meant being the bad guy "well some one has to stay here with her are you going to ?" said Hannah Adam looked at her "i agree with doing chores for the whole week but i don't think it is fare for her to miss out on the rodeo tonight but i am leaving that up to you " Hannah explained then Brian walked in "hey guys why the long faces?" he asked looking at his brothers annoyed face "it may have something to do with you telling my daughter it was OK to hit people when she is angry that is not how we solve problems in this family "Adam said angrily "what ....what happened with hope?" asked Brian confused then Hannah explained everything Brian felt bad " oh i'm sorry Adam do you want me to have a word with her?" he asked "no i don't" said Adam "calm down honey "said Hannah "so what are we going to tell her then ?" she asked Adam thought for a moment then he called hope down stairs "look what you did was wrong so as punishment you will be doing chores and work around the ranch and if the others have jobs for you to do you will do them without argument " said Adam hope just stood there and agreed she could barely look at him he hated this part of being a father he now knew how his father felt giving punishments to him and Brian when they were kids he then looked at Hannah and continued "as for the rodeo tonight i'm not sure yet whether you will be attending " this made hopes head come up and a look of horror was on her face "but daddy i have been looking forward to it all week you can't make me stay and miss out you just can't "she said desperately "that isn't up to you and if i say you can't then that is final and remember i haven't made up my mind yet " said Adam hope burst into another fit of tears " i don't care it's not fare" she screamed and ran from the room and up stairs then they heard her door slam Adam took a deep breathe and sighed Hannah rested her hand on his shoulder "your a good dad Adam you will make the right choice for her " then she kissed him on the forehead Brian just stared "you were a bit harsh there don't you think" he said then left out the back door .

a little while later Hannah went upstairs to check on hope she got to her room and knocked on the door ......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon May 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Meanwhile, Rourke was going to Crane's house. Mac accompanied him. JackO has changed his mind. Something stronger dictated him to go see Charlie in the hospital. Rourke and Mac knocked on the door. Nobody. They circled the house and found Crane and Nikki hugging on a deck chair with their faces in the sun, like young lovers. Rourke understood this feeling perfectly since he thought he had fallen in love with Amanda. Mac had not been so lucky to have THE One in his life. Both advanced, embarrassed and they coughed discreetly. "Oh, hello, guys, how are you?" Crane asked immediately. Mac said, "fine, Crane. We were passing by and we were coming to hear from you. Could I sit down, please, I'm getting tired of those crutches! ". Crane pulled out a chair, "yes of course, Mac, install yourself." Rourke stepped forward to Crane to shake his hand "Hello, I'm Jack Rourke, I arrived yesterday. We've seen each other quickly, I think. " Crane confirmed him. "Um, I don't know how to say that to you, but I'm a policeman in Los Angeles and ..." Crane cut him off "yes, you were with Jenny when she was attacked by Crisp" .. "uh, yeah, that's it. But that's something else I wanted to talk to you and Nikki. " At her name, Nikki looked up. Crane wanted to protect her right away. "Come on, tell us what's going on". Rourke gave him the latest information he had received from Sherif Lewis. Nikki could not believe it. "My father would not be my father." Rourke asked her if she remembered what happened when she was young "My mother died when I was 3 years old. I do not remember much. My father ... well, Mr. Dupont has always been there, I do not understand. "

In the hospital, JackO arrived in Charlie's room. He immediately saw that the medallion shone "Hello Charlie, you're fine." Charlie smiled at him. "Tell me, buddy, it looks like our common friend has things to say to me. Charlie confirmed to him. He took the necklace and handed it to JackO. "I'll bring it back to you" JackO took out Jack Crystal "Hi Jack, it's good to get out of the bottle" JackO turned to see Charlie, who had been asleep. "Yes Jack, when the necklace is not around Charlie's neck and I'm out of the bottle, I do not go through his energy." Jack nodded and Jack Crystal began to morph and took a woman's face "Hello, my name is ELYSSA BARETT, I'm Nikki's mom. You have to tell her what happened when she was 3, when I died. I was a police officer. But Dupont is not Nikki's daddy "... Jack Crystal was starting to be weak ... the young woman's face disappeared ... Jack Crystal took Jack's face back who did not understand much about anything what he had just heard "Jack, we bring you the answers when you need them" ... And he goes out. Jack puts the crystal back in the bottle and returns to Charlie. He put the necklace around him and ruffled his hair "hang on my boy." But Charlie was sleeping deeply.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Fri May 31, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:51 am

there was a lot for Nikki so mac and JackR left her and crane to think about things and waled back to Adams ranch on the way mac couldn't help but think Nikki looked familiar but couldn't quit place her had he seen her on his travels? he thought bu the only Nikki he knew was Nikki carpenter and...then it hit him she did kid of look like her perhaps she had a baby but why would she name her after herself? nah that makes no sense so he put it out of his mind for the moment.

Hannah waited for a reply "what?" said a sad tired little voice then Hannah opened the door and saw her daughter sitting on the floor in front of her dollhouse that Adam had made for her 1st birthday it was a two story dollhouse a small version of the McFadden house but it was pretty big it sat in the corner of her room on a coffee table he had made so it would spin around so hope could play both in the front and the back of the little house it was hopes favorite thing in her room and she had little dolls that would go in it that Hannah had made the outfits for and little furniture that each McFadden brother had made for there new niece, right now hope was sitting looking at the little girl doll in it's beautiful lavender dress "hey can i come in i want to have a little talk with you honey " Hannah asked "sure " hope answered then Hannah crossed the room and pulled out the pink fabric chair in front of hopes vanity dresser that had a mirror so she could look at her self as she brushed her hair in the mornings before school "look honey you need to understand where your dad is coming from i know he can be a bit harsh sometimes but it is because he loves ya he doesn't want to be the bad guy but he does to keep you safe"explained Hannah as she sat down "i know mom but i really want to go to the rodeo tonight but i also don't want him to mad at me anymore "said hope putting her doll on a chair in the kitchen "well maybe you could show him how sorry you are" Hannah suggested "how?" asked hope "i don't know lil darlin but your a smart girl i'm sure you will come up with something" then Hannah stood up and kissed hope on the forehead and left the room.

hope thought for a moment then an idea came to her and she ran off to find her uncle Daniel "i have an idea i need your help with please uncle Daniel "said hope "sure " said DanielM then she went to find her dad who was mucking out the stalls "dad i need to see you in the living room now please" said hope "hope i'm busy later OK " hope felt annoyed but left the barn Adam went back to work after a few minutes he heard a guitar and he walked out of the barn and saw Daniel and hope standing there then hope and Daniel started singing "it's hard for me to say i'm sorry" by Chicago Adam smiled and teared up a little the he noticed Hannah come out and watch Adam was blown away he loved his daughter so much then when they finished Adam smiled and picked hope up off the ground and swooped her up into a hug "thank you sweet angel that was beautiful " he said "i just wanted to say i'm sorry dad i love you" said hope and she kissed him on the cheek .......