Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Dupont did not admit that his plan does not work as he wants. He had mounted an anarch of counterfeit notes. Nikki Carpenter had investigated about him. She had been on the verge of pinching him, but there had been a serious accident that left her almost dead. Dupont thought that this feminine element could help him go unnoticed. It worked, he gave her a new face, new memories and she became "her cover". But the risk was too important now. She could remember everything. He had to either recover her or eliminate her. He contacted a professional killer to entrust him with the mission.

Nikki was still in the hospital. A male nurse came to her room to administer care, a male nurse with leather bracelets and dirty shoes. If Mac had been there, he would have known that something was wrong. But there was only Crane in the room "Hello Sir, I have to check the drip, could you go out for a moment? ". Crane obeyed and went out to let the male nurse work. By reflex, he looked through the mini window of the door. The male nurse did not take the drip but Nikki's arm. It seemed weird to Crane. He was not a doctor or nurse, but he knew that the products and drugs had to go through the drip. He frowned to see better. He saw a skull on the syringe.

Mac and Adam were looking at the mail. Nothing leapt to their eyes. Mac offered to take all the mail and contact the Sheriff. Adam reminded tto Mac that the sheriff was like a friend, he would help on this case of disappearance. Adam thought to contact Rourke. He took his cell phone. Mac looked surprised "What ?? yes, I'm in the country, but I also have a cell phone. It's just that I do not use it. I am not used ". Mac smiled. He dipped his hand into his jeans pocket and pulled up stuff like crumpled dollars, paper clips, his Swiss army knife, chewing gum ... and a cell phone "Same ...". Mac and Adam slammed their hands together "high five! ".

And Adam sat behind the wheel while Mac kept looking in the mails. "Good evening Rourke, it's Adam, yes, excuse me, it's late. We would need your help when we get back, we have documents to show you ... Yes I call the sheriff too ... It's about two disappearances, JackR ... can you help us? »...
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:21 am

Adam and mac made there way home to the ranch and they were met in the drive way by sheriff Lewis and jackR waiting for them "so what is going on exactly? jackR asked curious about the disappearance that Adam had mentioned "it is a long story"said Adam then they walked inside and sat down in the living room then Adam proceeded to get JackR up to speed after he finished JackR was given the letters from the mail box and he looked threw it with Sheriff Lewis looking over his shoulder then jackO walked in the room "hey guys how was the trip?" he asked as he sat mac was about to tell him the details when JackO put up his hand "don't worry mac i heard the whole thing in the kitchen old military habit " he smiled "Cunningham" said JackR in thought "what is it jack?" asked Adam "i don't know but the name sounds familiar " jackR answered why do i know that name?" he whispered to him self as if the question would spark the memory then as they sat in silence Hannah came down the stairs she stopped half way down she looked stressed "hey honey is everything OK?" asked Adam concerned as he got up out of his seat "your daughter won't go to sleep until she talks with you"she answered then proceeded back up the stairs to there bedroom it was late it was already 9:00 at night so Adam turned to the others "i'll be back in a minute help your selves to coffee or tea or whatever in the kitchen guys" he said then proceeded to walk up the stairs to a chorus of "thanks Adam " as the others walked into the kitchen .

when Adam walked into hopes room she was sitting up in her bed talking to her plush toy elephant she called meeko "oh meeko i am scared not just for Tommy but me too i mean i love dad and mum and i know they love me but what if they leave and don't come back like Tommy parents or dads "she said as tears came to her eyes this made Adams heart ache for his little girl he knew how that felt he knocked on the door lightly and hope looked up from meeko "hi dad "she said wiping her eyes with the back of her hand " hey sweety i heard what you just said " said Adam as he sat on her bed he looked at her she was staring at her plush elephant surprisingly that was the only thing in her room that didn't involve horses Adam remembered how he had given it to her on her second birthday he had been to the toy shop and could not find a plush horse anywhere but then he saw the elephant over the counter and he knew he had to get it for hope she loved it now as much if not more then she did then her constant companion "daddy why would parents leave and not come back?" hope said braking his thoughts "i don't know honey but we are going to find out where Tommy parents are " then hope looked up at him then put her head against her elephants head " dad you or mom wouldn't leave me right?" she said as she burst into tears Adam could tell the sentence hurt to say he sat beside her and pulled hope into his lap and hugged her tight "of course not i will never leave here neither will mom " he said rubbing her back with the palm of his hand in soothing circles he didn't think it was the time for the Death talk she was to young besides she would only worry more so he just sat with her until she calmed down then she hugged him "i love you dad" hope said tiredly "i love you too sweetheart "Adam said softly as he tucked her in and kissed her forehead he was about to stand up when a little hand grabbed his "stay.... please dad" said Hope Adam didn't have the heart to say no so he sat down and ran his fingers through her hair till she fell asleep.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Meanwhile, Crane entered the room of Nikki, he jumped on the nurse and tore the syringe. The nurse was so surprised that he let go of everything and fled. As he left, he jostled Dr Webber, who arrived to do his rounds and tell Crane that the visits were over for today. "Doctor, this guy has injected something into Nikki's arm." When he said that, he looked after the syringe. He handed it to the doctor. Webber reacts right away "Quick, we take Nikki to the poison room. She must be washed with blood and stomach. " While he was taking the stretcher with other nurses, he looked at Crane, "Come on, Crane. Go home. I'll call you if there's anything new. But for now, you can not do anything. I can only tell you that you saved her life. Once again "

SamM was on the phone with Lisa. The jet lag allowed them to talk to each other a little "Hello darling, how are you?" SamM explained that he was here with his father, they finally spent time together. And the ranch was a paradise for kids, there were so many cousins. Everyone cared for everyone. Lisa had a little voice "Honey, what's going on? ". Lisa explained that the director was going to close the Swiss center in less than a week. And she could not do anything anymore. She thought of all those young people she was trying to help. But for reasons she did not know, the center was going to close. "Honey, I know you've invested a lot in this center. You could come back here, to the United States, with us. We would live as a family, with baby Katie and you'll see Mac. Do you know how Katie calls her grandfather? ". And SamM exchanged another good half hour with Lisa to comfort her. He really wanted her to come back to him.

Adam had come down to the dining room. The others asked him how was Hope "she is upset. She wonders how parents can abandon their children. And especially if Hannah and I are going to leave her. She may be having nightmares tonight. I could not answer her. I do not understand how parents can do that. " Mac tried to calm his cousin "Adam, there is a rational reason for all this. We do not have all the elements. We will continue to search and we will find them, will not we? ". All the others nodded. JackO went to the kitchen "Adam, do I bring you coffee? ". "Yes, thank you, the night will be long".

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 am

after a while crane came home to the ranch he didn't want to go to his empty house he looked towards Adams and saw the kitchen light on so he walked over and knocked on the back door "mind if i join you i really don't feel like being on my own right now"he said to the men at the table Adam saw the worry on his brothers face "sure what's happened?" he asked pulling the chair next to him crane sat down and dragged his hands across his face then looked at the table "Nikki was poisoned only just but still the doctors are working on her now " he explained everyone was shocked "how did it happen?" asked sheriff Lewis crane then told then about the fake nurse then turned to Adam "Adam i don't want to go home to that empty ranch not tonight would it be OK if i sleep here i don't want to move people out of there rooms i could just take a space on the floor "he said Adam put his hand on his brothers shoulder " of course you can and you don't have to seep on the floor the couch is free " said Adam then he messed cranes hair.

a few hours past and they all went to bed JackR couldn't sleep the name Cunningham kept pestering him every time he closed his eyes the answer was there but he couldn't reach it his mind started to drift away from it he thought about the ranch and the people e had gotten to know over the last few days and he thought about Amanda he really grew to care for her since he met her but he was scared he would go to fast like he did with Lynn ......then it came to him Lynn's friend "Nancy " he said out loud to no one in particular Nancy Cunningham he helped her when they first met memories flashed "we thumbed it here from out west" she said about her and Lynn and Lynn was the type to do that kind of stuff with Nancy he remembered how Nancy was very protective over Lynn like a sister if she were that protective why would she abandon her son if he was right though JackR wasn't sure so he wrote down the name in his phone so e could go to the sheriff office and look up information on her with that out of his mind he fell asleep.

during the night the peace was broken by "Dad , dad were are you " Adam jumped up in his bed he knew this would happen he climbed out and padded down the hall Mac and JackO came out into the hall at the same time "what's going on ?" asked mac through the cry's "it's hope said Adam walking swiftly past the two men looked at each other an went back to there rooms as Adam entered hopes room and he turned on her light and closed the door so as not to wake up the whole ranch with the light .

Adam saw hope she was still sleeping her eyes were closed he walked up to her bed sat down and gently put his hand on her belly to soothe her "sweety wake up your just dreaming it's OK "he said quietly so as not to startle her then suddenly her eyes opened and she sat up in the bed breathing heavily"daddy" she managed to say trying to get her breath back "it's OK baby i'm here " said Adam then hope turned and jumped into his arms and noticed she was shaking from head to foot this dream really scared her he thought as he rubbed her back "come on baby calm down " he whispered hope tried her best to calm down and she looked at her dad "oh daddy it was awful i dreamed i was in a forest i could here you but i couldn't find you i was so scared " she sobbed on his shoulder "aw it's alright sweety your safe now i'm right here "he said hope calmed down after a while Adam tried to put her back to sleep but she refused she was scared she would have the dream again "oh alright why don't we go down stairs and i will make you a hot chocolate would that make yo feel better?" Adam asked hope looked sad "i guess" she said wiping her eyes so Adam picked her up and carried her out of her room turning the light off as he went and walked down stairs then he remembered that crane as there but he didn't have to worry for long because crane was awake anyway and he came out of the kitchen and saw Adam on the stairs with hope in his arms her arms wrapped around his neck hugging meeko the elephant at the same time "hey Adam i heard the screams what's up?" crane asked "hope had a nightmare" Adam explained crane looked at his niece "you know what helps nightmares stay away hope?" he asked her hope shook her head in reply "a big mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows "said crane with a smile this made hope smile in return "that's what dad said " hope smiled "where do you think i got this remedy from huh?" crane asked then he winked at her and walked into the kitchen to make the drinks "you want coffee Adam?" he asked "sure thanks buddy" replied Adam as he sat on the couch with hope still in his arms crane had the fire place going so there was warmth and light in the room.
a few minutes later crane came out of the kitchen holding a tray with three mugs hope turned around in Adams lap and sat down crane then handed her a mug smaller than the others it was her mug it had pictures of horses running all over it "thank you uncle crane" she said politely "your welcome sweety "he replied then he gave Adam his coffee and Adam thanked him and they sat together for a while hope seemed to be focused on the fireplace as she drank her hot chocolate with meeko sitting beside her on her dads lap.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:55 pm

The nights and days follow one another at the MacFadden. This ranch is very welcoming. For the MacFadden, everyone lives their life normally, in the morning, children get ready and go to school either by school bus or taken away by Guthrie. Then everyone takes care of animals, horses and chores. It is a routine set up by Adam Senior and taken over by Adam when he raised his brothers. No one asks questions, it's like that and that's it. And that's what gives balance and serenity. But for newcomers, the look is different.

Mac and his logic logical and Cartesian ... Since he arrived at the ranch because he had a message from Harry, he found a cousin, then two and then a lot of cousins, then a half-brother, he found a family . His son came to join him. He is with his little granddaughter. But he did not forget what Jack Crystal told him. His family had been the object of an attack. His mother was a secret agent. He now had a half-brother, an extra soldier who was working on top-secret files. And it seems that his friend Nikki is on a hospital bed. He really had to sort through all that. Maybe it was time to talk to Jack Crystal again. He would spend the day in the hospital

Jack Rourke was learning to do with a family. He had remembered Lynn's friend. He also had to investigate Dupont, he had promised Sheriff Lewis. He thought he was spending quiet and enjoyable days and he finds himself investigating disappearances and kidnappings. He would spend the day at the sheriff's house.

Jack O'Neill woke up softly at Sam's side. He had brought him here telling him that he had found answers about his family. He did not expect such a welcome. And above all he did not know that "Unity" would have evolved to this point. He wanted to talk to his father, his real father, who founded the Phoenix Foundation. So many questions remained unresolved. So his father knew who Mac was. He wanted to ask Jack Crystal. He will ask Mac to accompany him to the hospital. He would spend the day seeing Charlie.

Adam managed to sleep Hope. This morning he did not wake her up to go to school. He asked Hannah to tell Carpenter and Anderson that Hope will not go to school. She had not slept enough and needed to be safe from this nightmare. A lot of information was circulating yesterday in this house. Adam knew he had a wonderful family, all his brothers were always there to help him. But for a few days, Adam can count on Mac and Jack. He also had doubts and questions. But he knew that all three of them were going to find the answers. And for the moment what interested him was to find Tommy's parents. He wanted to propose to the Martins family to take Tommy a few days to relieve them a little. He would spend the day seeing the Martins.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:51 am

Hannah then reminded Adam that hope was still meant to stay at home and punished till next week "oh right i forgot well i think she can have a day off chores for today anyway she needs rest " said Adam rubbing his eyes "i think you do to honey" said Hannah Adam then hugged his wife close "i will when i get back theirs pancakes in the fridge for hope when she is up i love you" he said then he kissed her "i love you to your a great dad you know?" said Hannah Adam just smiled grabbed his hat and keys then walked out the door to his jeep.

meanwhile jackO and mac went to the hospital with Guthrie and Crane once there they went straight to Nikki's room Dr Weber was just coming out of the room "ah Crane just the man i want to see Nikki is doing just fine she is recovering s we speak we were lucky to administer the antidote to neutralize the poison before it got to any vital organs "he explained Crane sighed in relief "that is great news doc thank you is she awake?" crane asked "she is not awake as of yet but she should be by this afternoon your welcome to sit with her if you want"said Dr Weber then he continued on his rounds and crane went to sit with Nikki mac was about to go in to when jack grabbed his arm "uh could you come with me to charlies room please?" he asked mac noticed the old general looked kind of worried but was trying not to show it at the same time "sure" mac replied and then the proceed down the hall to the children's ward to charlies room when they got there charlie was sitting up in bed absentmindedly watching TV "hey buddy what are you watching?" asked Guthrie the sight of his dad made charlie smile "hi dad nothing much it is all boring " he said then was about to turn it off when jackO said " no Waite i like this episode" Charlie stared at him "you like cartoons?" he asked "yes my favorite is the Simpsons " Jack O smiled "hmm i don't know Pokemon is better "said charlie this made Jack's jaw drop "Pokemon? oh come on you have got to be kidding me have you even watched the Simpsons ? it is a million times better" asked jack "well not really i think there is a marathon on of the Simpsons right now do you want to watch ?" asked charlie "sure kid why not" said jack so they got comfortable and watched TV for a while.

"hey jack what can i do for you" asked sheriff Lewis as JackR stepped into the office "hey Charlie i need to use your computer if that is OK i need to look up a name so i can find a little boy named Tommy's parents " explained JackR "computers yours jack if you need anything let me know " said sheriff Lewis "thanks charlie" jackR replied before sitting down at the computer he then puled out his phone and found the note and looked up the name "aright Nancy Cunningham born 1966 New York city .......job as a hair dresser from 1992 to 1995 had a son Tommy 2010 with boyfriend Sean Ryder his father is police Sargent Neil Ryder of the Minnesota police department Neil retired from the force may 2005 " interesting said JackR to himself as he wrote some of this down and continued his research .

back in the ranch it was almost lunch time so Hannah was about to go upstairs to wake hope when hope walked tiredly into the kitchen :hey lil darlin how did you sleep? your dad told me about last night" Hannah asked as she hugged her daughter "alright i guess where is dad?" asked hope "he went to Tommy's house to talk to the martins to ask if Tommy could stay here for a while so the can have a break " hope looked up at her with a big smile "oh wouldn't that be great mom if Tommy stays here "she said "yes it would but he would sleep in Issac's room though but don't get your hopes up here your dad made these for you this morning before he left" said Hannah putting the plate of pancakes in front of hope "oh yum what am i doing after breakfast?" hope asked as she started eating "well your dad said you can have a day off chores so what ever you want i guess" replied Hannah hope was happy and began to tuck into her breakfast then a thought came to her "hey mom could we make cupcakes for dad and maybe Tommy?" she asked Hannah smiled at her daughters generosity "sure lil darlin but after breakfast " replied Hannah then they both sat and talked while hope ate her pancakes.

Adam got to the martins door and knocked Mr martin answered "hello Alex "said Adam "Adam what can i help you with " said Alex "well i was wondering if you would like me too rake Tommy for a few days to give you and Wendy a break " said Adam politely "sounds aright to me we are both at work during the day and we need someone to watch Tommy let me check with Wendy " said Alex then he left the room and walked into the kitchen while he waited by the door Adam noticed a face staring at him at the top of the stairs "hey Tommy how are you today?" he asked "i'm alright Mr McFadden did i hear right i could stay at the ranch?" asked Tommy walking down the stairs "sure if it's OK with the martins but you have to do chores though "said Adam Tommy smiled "i don't mind that " he replied then the martins walked into the room "i think it would be alright but you have to behave yourself no running off alright? "said Wendy "wooh hoo i mean thank you mom " said Tommy and he ran up stairs got packed and ran back down stairs to Adam Wendy made sure he had everything then they said there goodbyes and Adam left with Tommy and headed back to the ranch.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Mary Rose served another coffee to Matthew. He had been coming every day since he had been in the Talent Show. She knew that the artists' troops came for the show and then left. Why had he stayed? She knew his name. She had heard him when Brian came and shook his hand. He had answered "Matthew". She had not wanted to be indiscreet but she had heard that he was. And since he came every day, they had sympathized. "Hi Matthew, a coffee, as usual with a nutty donut? ". "Hello Mary-Rose, yes please". She came to his table to serve him "Tell me, Matthew, may I ask you something? Matthew looked at Mary-Rose's beautiful mischievous blue eyes "as long as I ask you a question too." Mary thought immediately that he tried to flirt and she blushed "Humm, Matthew, the troupe who played in the Talent Show has gone since Saturday. It's Wednesday morning, what are you still doing here? ".

Matthew did not think anyone would ask him the question. It's the campaign spirit. Everyone knows each other. In Vancouver, where he lived, where he had known Daniel, everyone passes and passes and passes without really knowing each other. "Um, let's say I have a friend in the area but I can not go and just talk. Let's say I'm waiting for the right moment. So you asked your question. My turn. Why "Mary Rose"? ". Mary Rose explained to him that she had the name of her mother, which she had picked up coffee shop and Rose because Adam had suggested to Mary to add Rose because he liked roses, in particulary Annarose and he had offered one to Hannah the the day he came to marry her. Matthew found it odd that her mother had accepted. Mary Rose explained that Mary regarded all MacFadden as their sons. So when he proposed to add "Rose", for her it was obvious. "And who is your friend? Maybe I can help you talk to her? Besides, what is her name? "... " In fact, it is "he". Thank you Mary, yes if I need I will ask you to help me. In the meantime, I will help you in the kitchen as usual". Mary Rose looked at him intrigued.

JackO and Charlie were quietly settled in front of an episode of The Simpsons. Two women Selma and Patty had kidnapped a Hollywood star. Charlie and JackO looked at each other and burst out laughing. Guthrie knew that Charlie was in good hands, he said he went out to call Jenny. Mac offered to go looking for coffee when he saw the blue stone shine. JackO sighed "Ah, finally! And looking at Charlie, he repeated the same sentence, "Tell me, buddy, it looks like our common friend has things to say to me". Charlie confirmed to him. Jack Crystal appeared. Mac closed the room door, gesturing to Guthrie that everything was fine. "Hello Jack, Hello Mac, happy to see you together. What can I do for you today? ". Mac approached Jack Crystal. He looked at JackO and asked him, "What do you want to know? ". JackO really wanted to know where he came from and the connection between his father and Mac. Now it was clear that Jay S. Phoenix had two careers, a military career known as O'Neill and a more discreet career under the name of Phoenix. He was a soldier but he used the foundation to do good around him. JackO had always had trouble following orders that made no sense. His father had found a way around the orders. What he was forbidden as a soldier, he did thanks to the Phoenix Foundation.

"Hi, Jack Crystal, I wanted to know if I could talk to Jay S. Phoenix." Mac turned to his brother like Jack Crystal "you mean your father." JackO had trouble pronouncing this word "father". Jack Crystal tried to change but it was not Jay who appeared, it is Elyssa "Mac, I beg you, save Nikki. It's a professional killer who poisoned him. We saw it here. You've already dealt with him Mac. It's Murdoch. He was hired by Dupont to kill Nikki. Mac, I beg you, protect her "... And Jack Crystal resumed its form" Jack, sorry, that's not the answer you wanted today. I'll see what I can do with Harry to find Jay." JackO thanks Jack Crystal. Charlie looked at Mac and JackO "Are you all right? ". JackO ruffled his hair. "Yes, buddy, everything is fine. We'll get your father, okay for you ? ". Mac and Jack went out of Charlie's room and saw Guthrie arrive. "Guthrie, we'll see Nikki and Crane and we'll go back to the ranch." "Okay, guys. Thank you for being here. " Mac wanted to say a comforting word "Guthrie, your son is a fighter. He gets stronger every day. " Guthrie smiles, shrugging "It's a MacFadden! "
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 am

when Adam came home and walked in with Tommy he expected his daughter to greet them excitedly but no one was there "hello anyone home?" asked Adam "in the kitchen honey" said Hannah so the boys walked into the kitchen and found hope and Hannah hard at work hope noticed Tommy and was about to jump down off the chair she was on mixing ingredients when she noticed she was covered in flour and batter then she turned and cleaned her self with a tea towel and then hugged Tommy "hey Tommy we are making cupcakes for you and dad "said hope "oh is that why your covered in flour?" said Adam giving his daughter a hug then he touched the end of her nose with his finger dusting some of the flour off her face "yep it was supposed to be a surprise" said hope with a smile "so is Tommy staying?" asked hope "yep but only till the end of the week he goes home on Saturday"explained Adam "cool thank you dad"said hope giving him a hug "your welcome sweetie " said Adam he loved these moments but he had to go and see how the cows were doing so he excused himself and left out the back door "so shall we get back to it?" asked Hannah " yes mom hey you can help to Tommy" said hope Tommy looked a little nervous "but i don't know how to bake cupcakes" he said "don't worry we will show you" said hope with a smile then she showed him how to crack the eggs and mix the batter before long the cupcakes were in the oven and the kids helped Hannah clean the mess then they went out side to play.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm

On the way to the ranch, Mac and JackO try to synthesize everything they've heard. JackO was a little disappointed that he had no information about his father Jay S. Phoenix-O'Neill. He was convinced that something he missed to understand his story. Mac looked at his half-brother. Those few days had been strong in twists and turns. He understood JackO's motivation to know his past. But this time, Jack Crystal had sent a message to save the person who was on the hospital bed with Crane and now Mac knew it was Nikki, his friend. And besides, Murdoch had been hired by Dupont to kill her. Murdoch ... This professional killer had tried to kill Mac several times without success. But this time he was not going to let him kill Nikki. Mac told JackO all the adventures Murdoch had done to him. He had to find a plan to eliminate it once and for all. JackO suggested to Mac to put Rourke in the confidence. Mac would have preferred to keep it between them. After all, he had just had information about a poisoning thanks to a blue stone. Not sure that humans come to believe it. Even Rourke. He had to look for another way. On the other hand, Jack Dalton had not left the carnival yet. He had already dealt with Murdoch too. He was sure to help Mac and JackO finally catch Murdoch once and for all.

Evan thanked the last ranchers who had come to the carnival. For a first edition, it began Saturday and the rodeo competition was Monday, it was a great success. Crane had told Evan that the promised trip for Adam and Hannah was possible. Adam had never really had a honeymoon. Indeed, on their wedding night, Adam spent trying to prevent Wheeler from stealing his cows and bull, without success. So Evan went to meet Adam, who was going to milk the cows, "Eh Evan, are you okay?" you were happy with all this organization? ". Evan told him that everything had been a success, except of course the bullet that hit Charlie. Besides, he had another good news to announce to him and to Hannah. Adam was curious. He wanted to know. But Evan had promised his other brothers that he would make the announcement all together, to thank Adam for raising and loving them. So we had to wait for tonight's meal.

SamM was really worried about Lisa. He will be reassured when she returns to Los Angeles. Her parents did not really appreciate her going back to Switzerland. But anyway, she had never understood them. Lisa's father tried to get more money and Lisa's mother always and always drank. Fortunately, Lisa had been able to count on Mac during her teenage years. SamM had planned to talk to his father about Lisa's return. He had to go back to LA with baby Katie.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 am

jackR headed back to the ranch with the information he had gathered by then it was getting into late afternoon the other kids were home from school and happy about there new house guest Tommy and they were playing outside in the barn Isaac was told about Tommy staying in his room he was happy to have a roommate for the week.
it wasn't long before dinner was ready and all the family gathered at the tables the kids gathered at a table to the side and the adults at the main table everyone was told by Evan that it was a potluck tonight so everyone bought something to eat jackR was sitting between mac and JackO with Adam sitting across from him "so have you found any information on what we discussed yet?" asked Adam being discreet so as not to upset Tommy who was at the moment laughing with the others at George and Jacob balancing spoons on there noses seeing who could keep there spoon on there nose for longer than the other "yea i did Tommy's mom as it turns out is a friend of my ex girlfriend Lynn her name is Nancy " jackR started quietly "what about his father?" asked JackO "his name is a Sean Ryder who grew up in Minnesota his father is a retired cop " JackR explained mac looked up from his lasagna in shock " his name is Neil he has been a friend of mine since we were kids he would have told me if Sean had a son" said mac "when was the last time you spoke to him?" asked Adam mac thought for a minute "i'm not sure ......i will call him after dinner perhaps he knows were they are or at least a lead "said mac he felt kind of bad that they had not kept in contact much in the past few years he wanted to make up for it and also call chuck as well and also see how Danny was doing this made him think of Jessie again what would he be like now? what kind of man would he be if he lived? then macs thoughts were interrupted suddenly Evan stood up and tapped his beer bottle with his fork to get everyone's attention.....