Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Nikki was lying in bed, she was watching the nurse take her tension "15-10, the tension is still a bit high, ma'am, rest, everything will be fine," said the nurse to reassure her. She patted her index finger in the infusion to check that the liquid was passing through the pipes. And once everything was in order, she greeted Nikki "I'll be back around noon, ma'am. If you need, you have a bell. See you soon ". And she go out. She met Mac and Crane who questioned her about Nikki's condition. The nurse confirmed a stable condition but very tired. For more information, they had to see the doctor. "I'm going to see the doctor, go in and see her," Mac told Crane. Crane came in and sat next to Nikki. He took her in his arms. He felt her all fragile. He hardly dared to touch her for fear of breaking her.

Meanwhile, Mac was looking for the doctor, he passed Charlie's room and saw Guthrie gesture like cowboys trying to catch the calves, and Charlie laughed. When Charlie saw Mac, he stopped laughing. His piercing look crossed that of Mac, who was disturbed. Mac felt he had to enter the room, it was stronger than him. Guthrie watched the scene. He did not understand what was happening. But he had already lived a few days before. He realized that Mac was attracted to the necklace. He preferred to go out. "Hi Charlie, how are you? Charlie smiled at him. "Tell me, buddy, it looks like our common friend has things to say to me" Mac could not believe he said that. He did not know it, of course, but it was exactly the same words as JackO. Charlie confirmed to him. He handed him the necklace. The Cartesian side of Mac was very strong. He looked around the room, looked under the bed, took the necklace, looked at it in all directions "open the bottle, Mac," Charlie told him. Mac followed the instructions. "Hello, Mac, I'm Jack Crystal. I know you have a lot of questions. But there is someone who wants to talk to you. " Mac thought to see Harry and he opened his eyes wide when Jack Crystal took the form of Elyssa

"Hi Mr. MacGyver, I'm Elyssa Barett, Nikki's mom. Yes, I confirm, the person who is lying in the room next door is the Nikki Carpenter you know. It's your friend, Mac. " Jack Crystal was already starting to lose energy. "But how do you explain?" Elyssa tried to explain as quickly as possible to Mac what she had said to Harry. "Mac, it's time to get back into the bottle, I do not have enough energy. Give me back to Charlie. Things will be simpler when Charlie gets better. We'll be stronger, "Jack Crystal said. Mac returned the blue stone to Charlie, who fell asleep immediately. He got out of the room, found Guthrie at the coffee machine, told him that Charlie had fallen asleep. Guthrie went back to the room. Mac was going to say, "No, I do not want to know, I just want my son to be better," Guthrie said, turning his head. Mac returns to Nikki's room "So, you found the doctor? Crane asked. Mac realized that indeed, he was gone for that. He was going to answer "Mac? MacGyver? Nikki tried to say, frowning and searching in her memories

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 am

meanwhile back at the ranch hope was in the middle of her chores she had mucked out the stalls in the barn, milked the cows and fed them then she helped molly give the horses a bath after the rodeo they were filthy covered in dirt and dust hope was tired and took a break and checked in on mysterious he was doing a lot better over the weeks he had been with them he was easier to approach and Brian and Evan had started to ride him slowly mind you but it was a start, hope sat down in front of him and gave him a carrot "oh mysterious i have a lot to tell you about yesterday "she said then launched into the whole story.

part way through she heard a noise in one of the other stalls it sounded like heavy shoes on the floor boards "hello is anyone there?" hope asked getting to her feet "dad? aunty molly? " she called out but no answer it definitely sounded like foot steps not hoofs hope thought as she slowly walked out of mysterious-es stall "dean, Richard is that you?" she asked feeling scared she grabbed the near by shovel and held it above her head ready to hit the intruder she past by three stalls and came to the one she heard the noise hope slowly looked around it was empty the horse normally in here was coco he was outside with the twins and her uncle Evan having a ride she could hear them in the arena next door hope thought for a moment should i call for uncle Evan? then she decided to be brave like her dad she took a deep breathe and opened the stall gate as she raised the shovel above her head and she swung but missed as the intruder screamed and jumped back into the back of the stall hope was stunned and she dropped the shovel "don't hurt me please it's me Tommy" said Tommy with his arms in front of his face "Tommy what are you doing here?" asked hope running into the stall and helping him up Evan and Adam ran in after hearing the scream "hope,hope where are you?" yelled Adam "shh please don't tell them i don't want to be in trouble again " said Tommy "it's OK i won't " whispered hope as she ran out of the stall and closed the gate Tommy hid himself in the hey "hope what happened we heard a scream" said Adam looking around the stalls "oh i thought i saw a spider in the stall it's alright it is gone now " said hope she hated lying to her father but Tommy was her friend "alright well if you see another one just use the shovel alright?" said Evan as he picked up the shovel from the ground and put it back in the storage closet "OK uncle Evan " said hope with a smile "right back to work young lady " said Adam then they both left the stalls Evan went back to the twins and Adam went back to herding the cows.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Rourke wanted to get some news from Jenny. He knocked on Guthrie's door and Jenny opened the door "Hello Miss" "Hello dear policeman, I'm glad to see you". Rourke entered "I do not stay long, I just wanted to know how are you since Saturday night? aggression, shock, Crips? ". Jenny explained her story. On Saturday, she had just arrived from Hawaii because her son had just been shot. Rourke was surprised "Hawaii? and you return to the cold and the countryside. " She blushed "yes, but I cam again for my husband ... well, I mean for Guthrie and for my son. For nothing in the world, I'll leave them again ". She finishes telling her story. Rourke thanked her for her trust "and you, Mr. Rourke ... no one in your life in L.A. ? ". Rourke had lived with the MacFadden for two or three days, but now he felt what true love was. He had talked with everyone at the ranch. Adam who had raised his brothers as his children, who had married so young and had succeeded in life, Daniel who had loved Jonah secretly and who was now happy, Crane and Nikki had sparks in their eyes when they were watching themselves, Evan and Molly loved each other like the first day. Jenny was still showing him an example of strong love. He thought, nope..., he shook his head. He had never felt such a strong love for anyone, much less now that his heart had been broken in pieces by Lynn Carlson. Jenny looked at him a bit sad, "you're going to find someone, sure, when you do not expect it". He smiles "yes maybe". At the same time, Amanda arrived at Jenny's house, she had planned to go shopping together, Rourke was suddenly uncomfortable and blushed "I'll leave you ladies". And he went out. He wondered how he could be so foolish about such a pretty woman. He had said it, this time he would take his time ...

Crane looked at Mac and Nikki in turn. Nikki's eyes were closed. She repeated "MacGyver" again, but as if she was looking for a brand of laundry or the last movie she had seen. Then a picture came back in her head, Daniel who called "MacGyver". She opened her eyes. She was completely disoriented. Mac asked Crane if he could come near. "Hello Nikki, it's me Mac ... MacGyver. You may not recognize me. I must tell you that I do not either. I did not recognize your face. But I think we know each other. We had been together ... "At these words, Crane reacted too. Mac shook his head "No, Crane it's not what you think, we've always been friends, real friends. Nikki worked with me. Nikki, my dear, you remember you called the police who thought I was stealing your car "... Nikki could concentrate and search in her memories, nothing came back except this image of Daniel and MacGyver. Yes, now she was sure she knew him. She did not remember everything yet, but she saw MacGyver in her memories ...

"Hello Karl, did you get what I asked you? Said a broken voice on the phone. "Yes boss, a new ID card, money, and a plane ticket to Paris. You will leave in two days, boss" There was a sigh "I have to settle a last case before leaving. I left a person behind who could become a problem. She was hypnotized, her memories erased but I'm suspicious. I have to eliminate her "...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 am

hope turned around to Tommy "Tommy what are you doing here?" she said "do your parents know your here?" "no they both work the won't even know i am gone i will be back long before they are " said Tommy with a smile "that still doesn't explain why your here "said hope with a smirk "i got board over there by my self so i decided to come over here and see you ..i'm sorry you got in trouble yesterday" said Tommy hope smiled as she walked out of coco's stall "it's OK tom how come your parents let you stay home alone?" she asked "well they couldn't find a baby sitter and decided i was mature enough to be on my own " said Tommy looking at the horses "so what are you doing?" he asked "oh i have chores to do " she said as hope pulled the list from her pocket and showed tom "wow that is a lot of stuff to do my parents just made me do the dishes for a week and no TV" said tom "oh that doesn't sound to bad " said hope as she walked back into mysteriouses stall and brushed him "believe me it is very boring without TV "said tom hope laughed "tom we have a TV but it is rarely ever used we find our own entertainment here it is just how we are raised " Tommy was surprised by this "well what do you do for fun ?" asked Tommy as they walked out of the stall hope smiled and ran and grabbed a bunch of hey then she threw it at tom he smiled and joined in the game they ended up 5 minutes later in a fit of laughter then hope heard Richard and dean coming there way which meant that Uncle Evan wasn't far behind "tom hurry " said hope as she ushered him out the door of the stalls "go tom before you are in trouble"she said then raced back in side and grabbed a rake and started cleaning up the mess of hey they had made .
thankfully Evan and the twins had to lock up the arena before they came back which gave tom a chance to run but he didn't leave instead he hid behind the trees near the forest and he watched Evan and the twins go into the stalls with coco once they were inside he sighed in relief then he heard someone behind him "ehm" said the voice ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 pm

Tom stayed petrified. He stopped moving and even breathing as if it could make it transparent. "Hello Tommy," said Adam. Tom realized he had been trapped. He turned around and saw Adam trying to frown to make Tom believe he was angry. But he wanted to burst out laughing. He loved this kid. At first, he was afraid his daughter would grow up too fast with a boyfriend. But Hope had said, "Dad, Tommy's my best friend." And in addition, Tom had sworn to Adam to care for and protect Hope. Besides, he was punished for that. "Tom, do your parents know you're here? ". "Yes, of course, well, no, well, I mean, can I stay here, Mr. MacFadden? ". "Listen buddy, you should be at home and punished. So for the trouble, you'll be punished here. You'll go to the stables and you'll go brush the horses. " Tom was already ready to grumble, then he realized that Adam was asking him to go find Hope. "Come on, hurry up, but you have an interest in having all the horses brushed well, I'll come and check." Tom smiled and ran as fast as possible back to the stables. Adam shook his head "kids ..." For safety, he went to call Tom's parents to warn that their son was at home. At the beginning of the school year, the phonebook of children and parents is given to each student. And there is a secure link on the school's website. But for that, Adam preferred to turn the pages with his fingers ... "tom,"tom, tom, tom ... oh that's Tom Cunningham. ". "What's going on, honey ? Hannah asked her to open his mouth to taste the dish she was cooking. "I wanted ... humm, but, it's excellent, honey, what is it? ". Hannah plunged the wooden spoon into the dish "I wanted to try a French recipe, it's a "Blanquette de veau" with carrots and pickle sauce. And so, did you want to call the school?" She reminded Adam. He had completely forgotten, he had taken Hannah in his arms and began to kiss her neck. "It can wait. What are you cooking ? A baguett of what " ... "Blanquette de veau, it means Veal stew, I have to finish the meal Adam" ... He kissed her passionately and left her to dial Tom Cunningham's number ... the bell rang but no one answered . Then there was the answering machine "Hello, Here is the Martins' family, you know how it works then ... beep" .... Adam hung up. "Martins? "...

Brian had gone to town with Ford looking for products for the tractor. They took advantage of it to drink a beer at Mary Rose's. They settled at the counter and began to talk to the people of the village. A young man was playing billiards quietly. Brian looked at him, he seemed to have seen him before. He asked Ford. Ford pouted to say he did not know him. But Brian was sure of it. He approached "Hello, are you new to town? We know each other ? ". The young man looked at Brian and smiled, "Hello, uh, we do not know each other exactly. But we've already seen each other, yes, I did the music Friday night at the Talent Show and your nephews did a great performance. " Brian was suddenly suspicious "you have a good memory. You only remember MY nephews. "The young man blushed, feeling trapped. "In fact when they came down from the scene, I saw them join their family and I saw that the family was very big". Brian could only confirm. It's true that the MacFadden family was already big but even more so with newcomers "My name is Brian and you? Extending his hand. The young man shook hands with Brian "Matthew" ...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:56 am

Tommy ran back into the stalls where hope was finishing raking up the hey and Richard and dean where feeding coco hope looked up and saw Tommy run in "Tommy what are you doing here?" she asked in surprise Tommy stopped in front of her "your dad caught me outside "he said Evan laughed "not much gets past him"Evan smiled "i know " said Tommy and then Tommy turned back towards hope "i have to help you brush the horses but i can stay " he smiled "oh that's great come on "said hope grabbing his hand and leading him to where they keep the brushes Evan smiled and shook his head then turned his head in time to see Richard giving coco his third carrot "that's enough little man he will end up with a stomach ache if he eats to many" he explained "OK uncle Evan " smiled Richard then Richard and dean ran out into the yard and started playing cowboys as Evan put the horse riding gear away.
as hope an Tommy were brushing another horse a cream colored female called Luna they talked "i wonder why your dad didn't make me go home?" asked Tommy "i don't know maybe he thinks your safer here then on your own " said hope "hey i can take care of my self just fine" said Tommy a little hurt by that "sorry Tommy it was just a thought besides dad is very protective i'm sure there's a reason he decided you could stay and a good one "said hope "i'm sure your right hope "said Tommy before picking up some hey and throwing it at hope this started another play fight they were running around in luna's stall and throwing hey and laughing so much they didn't here someone walk in by the time they did hope threw hey as Tommy raced past the gate and missed him and got Adam .....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 pm

"Hope, that's enough. Put away all this mess. Tom you go to Brian, he'll make you work, I have to think about your punishment. We do not play with the animals' food here, neither the hay nor the wheat. Moreover, Hope is punished and you come to annoy him "... Hope did not want things to get worse" But dad, we did not do anything wrong. Look, I'm brooming and everything is clean. " Adam looked at his daughter. She looked so unhappy, it was difficult for him to be harsh with her again. "Tommy, I tried to warn your parents that you were here. Have you changed your phone number? ". Tommy was shocked, he was not expecting this new "Hmm, no, but it's not worth Mr. MacFadden, my ..h ... my parents ... well they work all day actually. Yes, that's it, they work. They are not at home". Adam started to find that weird "so give me the phone of their work". Tommy felt the trap closing up "the phone, um, I ... yes, of course, um ... I do not know the number, I'm sorry, Mr. MacFadden". Adam did not like this story at all "good, that's enough Tommy, I'll take you home." I'm going to meet your parents "... Tommy panicked" no, please, do not bring me back to them "... Hope looked at her father and looked at Tommy" Tommy, what's going on? ". Adam saw in Tommy's eyes a great fear. "Well, listen, it's already late. You will stop the chores for now, you will go home, wash your hands and we will go to table. Tommy, you're eating with us tonight but we're going to talk, buddy. Hope, get mom, please. "Hope realized that her father should not be contradicted. She gave her father a hug, "See you, daddy, I love you". "I love you too sweetheart".

Adam waited a little while Hope was away, then looked at Tommy "Tommy, who are Mr. and Mrs. Martins?" ". Tommy realized that he could not lie anymore. "They are my neighbors. I live at home". Adam frowned, "but your parents came to get you to school when you were punished." Tommy shook his head from side to side to say no. "Okay, let's go home, Tommy, and you'll explain everything to me." Adam had such an easy contact with the children. It is true that he had raised his 6 brothers. He came to know the truth of the false "Mr. MacFadden, my parents abandoned me one evening in the house. They left without saying anything. My neighbors have gathered me. Nobody knows. Not even school ". Adam first thought of a lie, a joke, a story set up from scratch, but he saw the distress in Tommy's eyes. "But why not just say it? Tommy burst into tears. "Mr. MacFadden, I do not want to bring trouble to Mr. and Mrs. Martins, they have been so good to me. And I'm so ashamed. My parents must not love me if they left leaving me. Adam took Tommy in his arms to comfort him. He did not expect parents to abandon their child ...
Last edited by karinedauphin on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:29 am

Adam gave Tommy his hankie and Tommy blew his nose "Tommy i wouldn't be so quick to judge your parents i'm sure there's a reason and we will find out OK?" said Adam rubbing Tommy's back "OK Mr McFadden thank you "Tommy said through sobs then handed the hankie back but Adam pushed it back to Tommy "you need it more than i do " he smiled "come on lets go get something to eat "said Adam getting to his feet.
hope came out of the ranch with Hannah following behind as Adam and Tommy came up hope noticed Tommy had been crying she got really worried "Oh Tommy what's wrong?" she asked running up to him Hannah looked shocked to see the boy here "what is Tommy doing here?" she asked Adam "it is a long story lets go inside and i will fill you in" said Adam the kids stayed outside for a minute "hope i am so sorry" said Tommy "for what Tommy ?" asked hope "i lied to you i said my parents wee at work the truth is i don't know were they are they left and the neighbors have been looking after me " said Tommy looking down at his feet he waited for an answer he thought for sure she wouldn't want anything to do with him now "oh Tommy that's horrible what happened to your parents i don't know why you lied but it is OK and i'm sure my dad will find them " said hope Tommy looked up in surprise and gave her a hug "oh hope thank you for not being angry at me i thought for sure if you knew that i lied you wouldn't want to be my friend" said Tommy "oh Tommy we are always going to be friends no matter what " said hope with a smile "come on Tommy lets get something to eat i am starving "said hope taking his hand and running in side.
once there Adam had already told Hannah everything he knew about Tommy Hannah was angry and upset "what kind of parents leave there child?" she asked as Tommy and hope entered the kitchen "mom when is dinner going to be ready? we are starving " said hope then the twins came in "us to" they said Adam smiled at the kids "why don't you go and wash up and i will fix you guys something " said Hannah then all the kids raced up stares and washed there hands then came back down with Issac running behind them once at the table Hannah gave them some dinner chicken and vegetables Hannah felt sorry for Tommy and gave him some extra mashed potato Tommy excepted politely "hey Tommy do you remember anything before they left like how long ago this was?" asked Adam Tommy thought for a moment "it was last year mom put me to bed that night and the next morning i was alone in the house i pretty much took care of my self thinking they would be back but Mr martin noticed me heading to school and back and he asked about my parents so i told him and they took me in " said Tommy sadly "OK well i still think we should tell Mr martin where you are " said Adam Tommy excepted and Adam called again this time Mrs martin picked up "hello Mrs martin my name is Adam McFadden Tommy is friends with my daughter he is over here and my ranch right now and has told me of the situation " said Adam "i will bring him home after dinner OK i i just wanted to let you know where he was right we will see you later bye" then he hung up the phone Tommy looked a little sad about going back "can't i stay here tonight Mr McFadden?" he asked "nope i'm sorry but remember you are still being punished and besides i would like to have a talk with the martins " said Adam so with that they finished there dinner and Adam took Tommy to the martins house.......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:51 pm

Hannah took care of the twins and Isaac. Adam took Hannah in his arms and whispered in her ear "I'm coming back soon, I miss you already," and he kissed her tenderly. Tommy almost had pink cheeks to see this scene. He was no longer used to seeing loving adults. "Come on, Tommy, let's go, it's late. Get in the jeep, please. " He was leaving when Mac arrived from the hospital with Crane and JackO. "I'm bringing Tommy home, guys, are we drinking beer after?" "As Adam proposed. Jack nodded and indicated with his arm that he was going to find his family. Mac looked at the jeep and saw Tommy's sad look. He turned back to the house, he knew that SamM and baby Katie were waiting for him too. "Adam, can I come? So, you will not be alone to make the way back?" Mac asked. Adam was delighted. He always enjoyed the moments with his cousin since they had met again together. Mac got into the car and they started on their way.

Adam was driving but he was thinking at the same time, "Tell me, Tommy, can I ask you something? ". Tommy was in the back seat and watching the landscape. He only wish one thing, stay at the MacFadden Ranch "yes, Mr. MacFadden". "When we were called during the fight, Hope came to the infirmary and you were accompanied by a man. You even called him dad in front of me. Tommy, who is it? ". Tommy had to tell the truth. Mr. MacFadden had been so good and generous with him. He was about to say a word when the sobs blocked his throat and he began to cry again. Mac turned around and looked at Adam "but damn, what did you do to this kid? ". "But I did not do anything," said Adam, "it's a long story, Mac." Mac was used to problem kids since he had helped for many years with the Boys and Girls Challenge. He grabbed his shoe, undid his laces, grabbed his sock, took a pencil, drew two eyes, a nose, a mouth and hair. Then he put his hand in the sock and began to speak using the sock as a puppet "Hello, my name is Musclor, I'm able to scare all the monsters and bad guys, is there anything bad guys here? ". Tommy looked at the sock, sniffed, and began to smile. He shook his head. Mac realized that his thing had worked "are there any bad guys where we go? ". Tommy's smile grew more and more "Me, Musclor the sock, I'm going to help you, okay?" But you have to help me too. Okay ? ". Tommy nodded, "Are Mr. and Mrs. Martins nice to you? "Tommy took his handkerchief and blew so hard that Adam let go of the steering wheel" Wow, there, but we have a mini-storm behind, "Mac continued. And this time Tommy burst out laughing. Mac looked at Adam and together they said "kids! ". They arrived at the Martins' house. Mrs. Martins opened the door and invited them in, saying right away "I think we owe you an explanation".

"I'm going to call my husband. Tommy, you want to go up to your room. "Yes, Mum" was his answer. Adam and Mac looked at Tommy then looked at Mrs. Martins. Her husband arrived and Adam recognized the man who had come to pick him up at the infirmary "Mr. martins, I guess, we met at the infirmary, I'm Adam MacFadden, Hope's father and here's my cousin MacGyver" . "Nice to meet you, nice to meet you." They settled in the dining room. While Mrs. Martins was out for drinks, Mr. Martins spoke. "You probably wonder what Tommy does here and why he calls us Mom and Dad? ". Adam and Mac confirmed. And Mr. Martins said, "Almost a year ago, I saw Tommy go to school and come back alone. There was no light in the house and I thought he was losing weight. I quickly asked him what was happening. At first he did not want to tell me but I quickly understood. He lived or rather he had survived alone for a few days, he had no news of his parents. It was a big shock. I could not leave this kid alone. My wife and I did not have children. So we suggested to Tommy to come home. We warned the school principal only. The secret had to be well kept. You know how children are with each other.

Mac and Adam looked at each other, Adam knew perfectly well, since Hope had just been punished for starting a fight with kids who called her a monkey. Mr. Martins continued, "At first it was not easy. Tommy cried every night. The day he was doing strong, he cared for, he helped everyone, but in the evening he always hoped his parents would come back. The days pass, the weeks, the months ... And we arrived at Christmas. I let you imagine the context. We tried to make a nice Christmas to Tommy. He wrote a card to Santa Claus. Mr. Martins stopped, a ball rose in his throat, the emotion was still alive "he had written," dear Santa Claus. I will not ask you many things and gifts this year. I promise you that I will stay kind all my life, that I will be good, that I will help all people as I can, I would just have again parents ". Adam understood the emotional upheaval. Mac who had Christmas without parents was also filled with emotion "so we dropped some presents at the foot of the tree. But we explained to Tommy that Santa could not bring back his parents. However, my wife and I would love that he become our son. It's not official, of course. As long as we do not know what happened, Tommy remains the son of the Cunninghams. But since then, and maybe thanks to Santa Claus, we have a son and Tommy calls us mom and dad. And that was our secret"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:41 am

after Mr martins explanation no one spoke for a minute Adam and mac were trying to take everything that had been said in then Mac spoke " wow your are truly good people Tommy is lucky to be here with you but i think we should try and find out what happened to Tommy's parents then after if they still....you could officially adopt Tommy do you know where they may have gone or any info that could help to locate them?" he asked the martins looked at each other " not really they never really spoke much in fact we rarely saw them arrive home or leave for work and my name is Alex and my wife 's name is Wendy " said Mr martin "OK thank you Alex" said Adam "we will try to find them but in the mean time we wont tell anyone about Tommy except the necessary we have a cop staying with us for a while i am sure he might be able to help " "alright and thank you for bringing Tommy home when i came home and found the house empty i thought he'd run away " said Mrs Martin then they all bid each other goodbye and Tommy came down stairs to say thank you to then then went back up to his room once there he thought about the day he had at the ranch with this beautiful loving family hope was so lucky he cared for her deeply .

outside mac didn't get in the jeep right away in fact he seemed to be focused on the house next door "mac come on what are you thinking ?" asked Adam sitting in the front drivers seat "well these people haven't been back in a while have they?" said mac still looking to the house this just confused Adam "care to let me in on this particular chain of thought?" he asked "well people generally get mail " said mac smiling at Adam then Adam understood "good idea lets check it out " he said as mac climbed into the front passenger seat and they drove up to the house next door "mac your a genius"exclaimed Adam as he pulled out a pile of letters in the mail box....