Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:21 pm

To Murphy in the evening
While waiting for SamC for dinner, JackO was relaxing on the patio of the house trying to finish the crossword puzzle that SamC had left him. "Hello Jack" said a female voice. He looked up and frowned. It was not SamC's voice. He searched his memory "Kerry? ... Kerry Johnson?" he asked. "Yes, Jack, how are you since the time?" asked Kerry. "Oh, yes,It was ... what... 10, 15 years ago? Well, it's okay. I'm officially and really retired. Maybe a little thanks to you. It had to be that ... well, I mean, you see with Carter .. and US Air Force regulations. And you still at the CIA? " asked JackO. "Yes, still a few years to work. I'm much younger than you. Are you finally married then?" Said Kerry. JackO raised an eyebrow "You didn't have to remind me that I'm old." JackO pointed out. "Oh, no, I didn't mean that ... I remember very well that we were good together" said Kerry with a broad smile, revealing a prefect dentition and shaking his head slightly. Her curls of hair came before her face. JackO pushed them.

"Uh, yes well. But it was you who broke up, if I remember correctly. And no, we did not get married. But we are together and we have two children, Jacob and George" said JackO. "Oh, no, Jack. You're still young in your head. An eternal child ... And it was obvious that you ended up together. This is the main reason why I separated from you before I commitment me too much. You already loved her so much when you were at the SGC. So, anyway... here it is. I would need you on a file, but in OFF. We have a sniper who rages in several states. We followed his road trip , it's getting closer to California" Kerry explained. "Okaaaay. Um ... Kerry, first, I'm retired. Second ... but how did you find me here in Murphy? Third, why me, Kerry? I'm sure you have a lot of agents who are doing a good job" wondered JackO. "I'm from the CIA Jack, I remind you. We know a lot about a lot things about a lot of people. And why you? Well, after the time we spent together, um ... I trust you. I don't know if I can say that about other colleagues. And as I told you. "the president has appointed a civilian to run the SGC before". So I can include civilians in my investigation" said Kerry. "Well, explain to me in more detail .. but I didn't say YES !!" replied JackO. The two former lovers discussed. From time to time, Kerry laughed and from time to time, JackO laughed. They did not realize that there were two witnesses to their reunion.

SamC came from his day spent at Book'afé. She saw far away JackO and Kerry. Moving forward, she saw herself a few years earlier arriving at JackO and having the surprise that he was with Kerry. She wondered what she was doing there. She saw JackO burst out laughing. She immediately wondered if she should worry. He touched her, touched her hair. Would he fall under the spell of Kerry?

The second witness was Lucy. She hadn't done it on purpose. She was in Adam's house to bring Hannah a dish and she was going to go through the patio to go home. She heard "CIA, sniper, time together". She had tried not to listen but the curiosity was greater. She had just understood that JackO had lived with another woman before SamC. "Well, it's not all lost for me ... He's happy, JackO, today. No, but he's not going to go hunting a sniper!!!" thought Lucy in her head. She was not used to this whole universe of violence, killing and military aspects. She had to do research.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:05 am

as she walked Lucy thought about the things she had to do that day so when she got home she got back to her homework and for the moment put the conversation out of her mind....

Adam and Hannah had put the twins to bed it was still early so Isaac watched TV while Hope read a book with Meeko in her lap....

Mac,Tom and Penny went to the restaurant Kate had to go she had a phone call and went back to the hotel ......penny and mac talked for hours tom seemed to be getting board and fell asleep against macs shoulder mac didn't mind he smiled and went back to talking with Penny....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:35 pm

At Murphy late Saturday evening
SamC arrived "Am I interrupting something?" asked she. JackO looked at SamC surprised and immediately answered in the negative. He got up and took her in his arms to kiss her fiercely. "Honey, do you remember Kerry Johnson of the CIA?" SamC took a look at Kerry's beauty and youth "yes, of course". "She offered to work on a case" explained JackO. "But you're retired, JackO. Have you thought of all the risks? And now you have children?" said SamC. "Of course, if we had a second Jack on hand, it would be easier" said Kerry jokingly. SamC and JackO looked at each other. "Actually, there are several Jacks ..." said JackO "Huh?" Kerry said "You never told me you had a twin" said Kerry. "Um, actually, they're not quite twins ... triplets ..." tried to explain JackO. "But how many are you? And why?" asked Kerry. "Oh, for that, you have to ask SamC. She tried to confuse me with any sscientific babble (SG S8E7) all the time" said JackO with a smile. SamC looked at Kerry and explained that there were JackAlternative in alternative realities, one of which had been married to Carter, there is a JackClone, the fruit of Asgard's experiences. He is now in Washington and continues to "grow up". There's JackTin, a real Terminator. She even though that Harlan fixed it several times. SamC was looking into her memory."And there's Jack O'Neill, the one and only, the original in front of you" cut JackO. The three laughed.

"So let's go back to your sniper case" asked JackO. "Yes, of course. But before, I wanted to be clear. SamC, I have a deep respect for JackO and we have always been able to work together before, during and after ..hum You know... And I am married today. So no, I'm not trying to flirt with your husband" said Kerry right away. JackO raised an eyebrow et was surprised by this remark. He hadn't even suspected this sort of thing. However, SamC appreciated and nodded to thank Kerry for her frankness.

"So the sniper started a long time ago. Recently, he killed police officers in Dallas and Baton Rouge. An assistant prosecutor in Sacramento (the CBI has started an investigation). He had killed firefighters in Chicago in Company 51. We believe it started in New York. At the time, firefighters were called to a fire. And their lieutenant was shot. His name was Michael Brooks. He received a shot in the back at shoulder level. For Brooks, it was incredible to shoot firefighters. He wanted to do justice himself. Unfortunately, the sniper got it. Since then, all agencies are looking for the sniper. We don't even know what it looks like" said Kerry. SamC and JackO listened silently. Of course they had been on a mission through the stargate thousands of times without knowing what they were going to find behind. But this case here ... a crazy sniper who has been avoiding for over 20 years .... "Anyone want coffee?" SamC suggested while JackO thought about it.

In Murphy at the end of the evening
Brian was going to bed next to Tally when Jamie and Isabelle knocked on the bedroom door. "good evening, girls, what's going on?" asked Tally. "We wanted to thank you for the sleepover yesterday, it was soooo cooool." said Isabelle. Jamie found it hard to hold his father's gaze. "Jamie, do you have something?" asked Brian. "Dad, I think unfortunately I have your damn character. But you see, I prefer to have your character and be ready to face the world. I wanted to thank you for the education and the sense of values ​​that you had for me. On the other hand, I promise to try not to end up in prison like daddy" she said smiling. Brian grabbed a pillow and a battle of ears began.

Crane was thinking more and more about becoming mayor again. Nikki gave it a new meaning in life. And she still had memory lapses. Which really spiced up their relationship. He wanted to help her find who she was. She wanted to be there for him as he had been there for her.

Daniel and Jonas had received the somewhat weird message from Kate Reed. They didn't know if they should be happy or if it was bad news. Obviously, Jonas was ready to let baby Daniel and Mr. Higgings meet. The court had to render its decision quickly with its new elements.

Evan and Molly continued to expand their rodeo school. They ended up building the annex for the little ones' school. And Molly took the opportunity to install a second veterinary office inside the Rodéo school. She would share the activity between Tally and her.

Ford watched Lucy do her homework. She had lots of books in front of her, but from time to time she searched the Internet. Ford did not like this means of communication. He was afraid of what the children could find. So he was very vigilant when Lucy was on it. "What are you looking for, Lucky?" asked Ford. "I have a presentation for next week and I'm looking for a topic. I have a lot of things in my mind, I can't concentrate" said Lucy. "You want me to help you. What is your exercise about?" asked Ford. "We have to give a talk about a hero". "Um, yes, it is not obvious. And you really believe that it is on the internet that you will find?" asked Ford. "Um ... yes and no. In fact, several events have happened recently. And I would really like to pay tribute to a hero .... and you know who I thought of?" asked Lucy. "To me?" said Ford, smiling. "Nope, Dad, No, I was looking for information on Air Force, the military, wars. These people fought for us. And so, I think I chose my hero: it will be Tony. You know , the Vietnam War veteran we met in Washington." said Lucy. "Very good idea, Lucky. And you can ask Jack for some more information, if he can answer you" Ford suggested. "Um, no, dad, you know, he's retired now. I'll leave him alone." "I think you had a great idea ... And then, it will be an opportunity to see Joseph again, right?" ... Lucy blushed. "A little chocolate with a supplement of marshmallows?" Ford offered, ruffling Lucy's hair.

Guthrie and Jenny last reviewed the lists for their wedding in a week. Jenny had something old, loaned, new and blue. Tradition was respected. And Charlie was delighted that his parents were happy again.

JackR was always enjoying Emmy shrimp. He watched her "grow". He came to speak to her. For him, Emmy had to hear his voice. He was sure it was soothing. Suddenly he heard in the hallway conversations between nurses "Pills, man!" ... "Icecream, Icecream" ... He then remembered a case he had been working on. A drug case, a small dealer who used a truck and sold ice cream but in reality, he was selling drugs. The dealer was called Vanilla. He shook his head. He was in Murphy today, no more drug cases, ticket thefts, murders. He was special sheriff at Murphy and was going to be the most wonderful daddy of the most wonderful shrimp in the world.

Bill Parish and Brian Parker were talking about sport. Harper Parish were chatting with Carrie Linden. The two teachers had been very discreet but they had started to get closer. They were finishing dessert when Lucky arrived in the dining room. He showed his notepad which said "follow me, please". So they all followed him. Lucky led them into the "train room. He had just finished the model. Bill was moved. He had a thought for his son Nathaniel. He took Lucky in his arms and whispered" Thank you ".

In San Francisco in the late evening
Adam and Hannah were enjoying a quiet time at the hotel with Hope, Isaac and the twins. Hannah wanted to look at the paintings in the hotel. Adam told him that he was staying with the children. So she made all the corridors and took advantage of all the works that the hotel had on display. She was thinking about adding a "painting" activity to Book'afé. Adam went to bed and tried to remember all the pretty things that had happened recently. One thing was sure, he was happy to have the family he had. He texted his brother Brian. "Hi, Bro ... again in prison ... but I'm not your "dad" anymore. You are grown up now. I'm sure you will be able to find a solution. And he put on a smiley face sticking out his tongue" . Then he smiled, looking at his children.

Mac and Penny finished dinner. Mac took Tom in his arms, he told Penny that he really had to come back. "And then there's Kate, isn't there?" asked Penny. "Um, Penny, you know, it's complicated. I'm not sure I want this conversation here, now and with you. You were fantastic tonight. The show was great, even better than "Cleo Rocks". "Oh, don't remember this event. And that ugly person, Murdoch, who tried to kill you. I still have goosebumps today. "" Oh, yes, you don't know. Murdoch is actually dead. A friend of mine killed him ... yes, so he was trying to kill me again ... But he won't hurt anyone anymore. "Mac kissed Penny on the forehead." You have the most wonderful smile, Penny Parker. See you very soon." And Mac returned to the hotel with Tom asleep in his arms.

Penny had seen posters in the pub where she had performed. She headed for the place where Pratt was doing her dedications. As she entered the room, Pratt was overwhelmed by Penny's beauty. He got up and went to her. "My beautiful lady" he said, kissing her hand. "But you're as pretty as a television star," said Pratt. "oh, you're spanking me. Actually, I just did a show. I'm an artist, my name is Penny Parker, with two P's, to make it more professional. And you, are you?" asked Penny, who had absolutely no acquaintance with Ernest Pratt. "Whaaaat? Have you ever read one of my books?" he asked. "No". "Um, I think I'll have to explain this to you." He took her by the hand and took her away. He gestured that the dedications were finished for this evening. There were no more strands of hair. And he was called for another adventure. "Oh ... are you an artist too?" understood Penny. And she followed him. Pratt already had whiskers that wiggled on their own.

Kate Reed had just returned to Teddy's. David asked her how the day had gone. She explained to him. "And are you planning to see him again?" asked David, who advanced his daughter a glass of Scotch. She blushed...

And the evening ended in San Francisco, A Murphy, Los Angeles, Washington.

"What are they good, my little buddies" said Harry, also going to bed.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:08 am

and so things went on as normal for everyone Adam,Hannah and the kids got back from San Francisco and then a week later celebrated Guthrie and jenny's wedding which was a beautiful occasion.....

Daniel and Jonas got custody of baby Daniel as agreed ...

Sam woke JackO from his nap when she arrived home that evening and he told her about his dream about Kerry and he and Sam agreed that JackO had way to much blueberry pie and needed to focus on his family from now on as he wasn't so young anymore and he had found a loving family and decided to enjoy it as much as he possibly could and jack ,Sam and the boys moved there house down to Murphy to be closer to there family George became a member of SG1 and Jacob decided to have a normal job and became a mechanic .......

Evan and molly continued with the rodeo and vet clinic Isabelle took over the clinic while Jack took over the rodeo school with the help of keanu.........

Brian learned to control his temper and Jamie did to for the most part as she became a fitness instructor at the local gym ....

Lucy divided her time between the ranch and Washington her and Joseph got married and had twins when Lucy was 23 years old Chloe and Tony Lucy became a school nurse as she loved to help people....

Crane and Nikki soon welcomed the triplets Crane stayed at home taking care of the kids while Nikki was sheriff with JackR
whom by the way moved into his own place with Emmy and raised her happy to be a single dad ......

Adam and Hannah stayed the same but Isaac became a singer with help from his uncle Daniel richard became a chef as well as helping out with the ranch Dean went into the ranch business full time helping his dad with everything hope and tommy eventually got married in there 20s and had 4 kids of there own Adam Alex McFadden ,Hannah Wendy McFadden ,Sean Angus McFadden and James macgyver McFadden hope became a school teacher and tommy wanted to focus on being a dad ........

charlie became a professional ice hockey player Guthrie and jenny went to every game he played ..

so everyone lived happily in or around the ranch but all knew it was home.

(i finish this story for now for personal reasons)
Last edited by ergomac23 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:45 am

Of course it is not the real end :lol: :lol: :lol:. It is one end possible, because it is a fanfic and everything is possible.

Anyway, it is the christmas time

Apologize for my horrible english language... :lol: :lol: . Google helps me sometimes but writing in another language is really a good exercice :lol: :lol:
I wrote since the beginning of April with my silly crazy idea to write about the MacFadden, and then MacGyver and then Jack O'Neill, etc...
And perhaps you had noticed (or not... ;) ) But during those other 600 pages, there are all characters of Richard Dean Anderson in one form or another.
It is a real tribute to Richard Dean Anderson, no more no less with all respect.

And now, I just want to thank all of you, who had fun and patience to read this story. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to give you an incredible story. Thanks to Kate, without whom this possibility would not be. Because I took many place with this topic.

I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AN HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020
See you soon perhaps for the next episodes. I will in holidays during January.

Do not hesitate to tell us what you liked, or liked at least, what was funny

It seems that we had more other 40.905 views.... ...So 41.000 THANK YOU

tvero80

Post by tvero80 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:17 pm

Thank you both !!

Veronica LAKings