Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:44 am

The evening had begun. The preparations for San Francisco were almost finished. Hannah, Adam, Hope, Isaac and the twins, Mac and Tom will have 4 days to relax a bit of all the recent events. Upon learning this, Kate Reed and David decided to invite them to "Teddy's". Kate Reed explained to Daniel that she had to go back anyway, but that she took care of Daniel's baby case first. Kate Reed gave the address of the "Teddy's" and David and she went back to Mary Rose's hotel. Rourke thanked again warmly for helping them get out Jackie. David just answered "Anytime".

Rourke, Daniel, and Jonas went back to their house. They exchanged a few words but the house was so empty without baby Daniel. They simply said good night and each one preferred to be alone in their own room.

Among the Guthrie family, preparations for marriage were accelerating. Jenny was doing a cross on the calendar after every day passed. And when she made the cross tonight, she saw that it was less than 10 days before Saturday, December 21st. She smiled all alone ... "To get married on the day of winter, sincerely ... There is only one MacFadden to have such ideas, it is true that he is not afraid of the cold. ..But me, in a wedding dress, I risk getting pneumonia !! " She felt Guthrie wrap her languidly from behind and put his arms across her stomach. "Do not worry, I'll keep you warm ... anytime," he added, winking at her. Charlie was looking at the wedding-related traditions on the internet. "Dad, mom, what's that wedding stuff ... blue ... old ... you're old enough, are not you?" Charlie asked. Jenny walked over to Charlie with Guthrie stuck on his back "Um ... thank you, sweety, for the "old enough"... There are wedding traditions, for example, the tradition is that the bride is in possession of a blue object, new, old, and borrowed on the day of her wedding, they are like doors of happiness, do you understand? " Charlie thought ... "mom, you can wear my necklace, it's blue ..."

At Ford, Lucy and her dad ate quietly. They communicated a little more since they had spent time together in Washington. "Dad, do you think we can go on vacation together, still both?" Lucy asked. "Yes, maybe, I do not know, Lucky, you know there's a lot of work here at the ranch, but I really enjoyed the time with you, and now you have two awful huge selfies of us two on vacation " he said laughing. "Yes, here I am, I'm going to start a collection ... Ford and Lucy at the beach ... Ford and Lucy at the Pentagon .. Ford and Lucy eating pumpkin ..." Ford looked at Lucy "You say stupid things you know that" said Ford, laughing. And at the same moment, Lucy took a picture of her and Ford ... "Hmm ... congratulations, thank you for having blinded me with your flash ... I can not see my ... pumpkin" exclaimed Ford. And Lucy added "She turned into a carriage and I go to the ball, without you seeing me" . "My daughter is completely nuts." added Ford. and they laughed and took advantage of this moment of complicity when Lucy received a text message from Joseph on her cell phone.

SamC was busy preparing her day for the next day at the Book'afé and she taught the boys the lesson when she saw Adam, Mac and her husband go by. "Mom, why does dad always speak so secretly?" George asked, "Is he retiring, right?" At the mention of the word "retiring," SamC smiled. "Yes, he is, but there are conversations of adults whhich do not look at curious little ones like you. Have you finished the exercise on astronomy?" . And George put his nose back in his notebook.

Adam sat on the railing, JackO sat on a chair with a beer in his hand and Mac preferred to squat with his back to a beam. "What a day, guys, we deserved a beer, huh," said Adam. "Hmm, Adam, if we wanted to see you it's because ..." Jacko started, "No, tell him, you" Jacko continued speaking to Mac. "Whaaat ... Me ... but it's your friend who ..." Mac did not finish his sentence, he saw JackO's head bend over and realized he did not want to explain himself.

"Um .. Adam ... about your parents ... actually, we met a ... um ... a friend of Jack named Thor ... he's Loki's brother ... do you remember Loki ... the one who cloned JackO. " Mac paused and tried to judge if Adam was open-minded enough to continue. "Yes, go on". "I'm sorry to tell you but your parents are dead." "Yes, Mac, I know that, there are, more than 30 years now, in an accident." said Adam. "Yes, then not exactly." .

"Look, Mac, I'm very open-minded, seriously. But you see, here I prefer to stay in my story. My parents died in an accident 30 years ago. Were they my parents ? Are they clones? Are the aliens going to land at Christmas? You know ... this day reminded me of the importance of bonds of blood and bonds of heart. The persons who died in this car ... they were my parents, they brought us the love we needed, the respect, the education, so yes, maybe for a day, a week, a month we had clones, but they were our parents, and nothing today can change the past, and nothing today can bring my parents back." Adam explained. JackO and Mac had the same reaction at the same time. They shrugged and tilted their heads to the side. "You're absolutely right, Adam, so let's toast to the bonds of heart, which are sometimes much stronger than bonds of bloods." said Mac.

And Mac and Jack kept the story that Thor had explained to them. Loki had performed tests on humans. They had an exchange on Adam's parents. But the cloned Adam could not know he was a clone. He had witnessed another exchange of Loki. The government had tried to cover up the whole affair and the MacFadden had been killed in the accident. Loki no longer had the opportunity to put the original parents back in their place. So Loki had erased their memory and put them on a planet so they could live happy and peaceful days. They had died naturally in their sleep, both of them. When Thor had learned of Loki's actions, he had watched for the senior MacFadden couple to be treated well. Adam was right, he did not need to know all that.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:38 am

Adam smiled "oh by the way i know who wrote that note to hope" he said "who ?" asked Mac "it's whom" said JackO "whatever" said mac "your son mac "said Adam "tom he wrote the note why?" asked mac "i don't know but he is up there now with hope "said Adam "and your OK with that" asked JackO "well tom is a great kid if she has to be with someone i'd rather it be him" said Adam "wow it has been a long day" said mac before taking a sip of his juice.

later that night Adam made sure all the kids were asleep then waked into his bedroom to find Hannah sitting on the bed "the kids OK?" she asked "yep fine" said Adam as he kissed her neck she whispered something in his ear and with that he quickly closed the door and got into bed with her "Waite" he said then he turned to his phone and put it on silent "there no interruptions Mrs McFadden " said Adam with a smile "good i want you all to my self Mr McFadden "said Hannah kissing his lips .....

Hope couldn't sleep she tried but nothing helped she got up and looked out of her bedroom door her parents door was closed so she walked down the hall to toms room "Tommy are you awake?" she asked "yeah" tom mumbled as he sat up "whats wrong hope?" he asked "will you two be quiet" said Isaac from his bed tom got up "sorry Isaac "they both said and tom took hopes hand and led her to her room "whats wrong hope ?" asked tom again "i can't sleep" said hope "we could wake your parents" said tom "no " said hope "or Dad? he could make us a hot drink" said tom hope shook her head no....

mac had just left the loo and saw hopes light on as he got closer he heard them talking and saw that Adams door was closed and chose to leave them alone so he went to hopes door "hey kids it's late" said mac "hope can't sleep" said tom "oh is everything alright honey?" mac asked as he came in and sat on her bed "i can't get my head to stop thinking about Noah " said Hope "i have had nights like that when my head won't stop thinking "said mac "what do you do dad?" asked Tom" well normally i watch TV with a hot drink "said Mac "could we do that maybe it will help" said Tom hope nodded "alright come on "said mac and took them down stairs then made them warm milk with honey and cinnamon they drank there milk and watched TV soon hopes eyes were drooping and mac took the kids back to bed he went to bed himself then he saw hopes light on again then it went off he got up and checked to find Tom sleeping in hopes bed next to hope whom was hugging her meeko mac smiled and saw Adams door open Adam walked out his hair was messy and he was in his underwear and a shirt "hey whats going on? "asked Adam "look" said mac Adam looked into hopes room and saw the kids "i'm making a new rule no boys in hopes room " said Adam "aw come on they are kids there just sleeping besides hope couldn't sleep i made them some hot milk and we watched TV for a while then put them to bed and found this a few minutes later " Mac explained "yea i understand but if i let this happen now just imagine what will happen when she is a teenager "said Adam with that he walked in and mac got tom out of the bed and took him back to his room hope looked at her dad "we were just sleeping dad "said hope "i know honey but no boys in your room OK" said Adam "even my brothers" said hope sleepily Adam smiled as she fell asleep without getting his reply "goodnight baby i love you" said Adam then he tucked her in and kissed her forehead and left her room and went back to his and closed the door mac walked back to his and turned just in time to see hope sneak into Isaac and Tommy's room he laughed to himself then went to bed .............

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Day 52 (Thursday) 12 december

"Good morning Mrs. MacFadden, did you sleep well, do you feel better, or do you wish me to take care of you as I took care of you this night?" suggested Adam, who was already starting to sneak under the covers. Hannah laughed as Adam tickled her under the sheets. "Adam, we have a planned trip. We leave at 9 am It is 6.30 ... Everyone has to be ready." She searched Adam's head under the sheets with her hands, lifted it to the level of her head and kissed him tenderly, "Thank you, Mr. MacFadden, I love you." she told him. Adam shook his head protesting but smiling. "Ohhh, honey, no, do not reject me, please, not after this night, you are my sun, my happiness, my little island bird, my winter rose ..." "ADAM !!" . "Okay, I'll go wake up the kids," he said, getting up and making his beaten dog's head. Hannah laughed even more and sent her a pillow in his head. "always nice in the morning" said Adam and he went out.

He entered Hope's room and slowly advanced. he opened the curtains "Honey, it's time, we're leaving for San Francisco soon." He approached the bed and went to kiss his daughter when he heard snoring "eh? Hope does not snore ..." He lifted the sheet. "Isaac ??? But ...". He gently shook his son, "Isaac, buddy, wake up, go to the bathroom and get ready, we're leaving soon." Isaac yawned, tried to get up but he forgot he was not in bed, he took his feet in Hope's business and fell full length. "Well, good morning, son ..." . "ornin' daddy." He suspected where Hope might be. He went to the next room.

He opened the door and found Tom asleep, one leg out of bed, one arm in front as superman, but beside him, Hope slept, huddled on Tom's left shoulder. He did not know if he should laugh or be angry. Tom was not responsible, he was in bed. On the other hand, did he have to scold Hope? For now, he thought. He went to open the curtains "Come on, kids, it's time, we're leaving soon, wake up." Tom yawned and wanted to get up when he felt a weight on his arm, it took him a few seconds to remember Hope had come in the middle of the night and he had let her lie down beside him, but instead of sleeping, they had spoken, Isaac was disturbed, and he also changed room. "Hello Mr. MacFadden. I'm sorry, I did not do it on purpose." Tom immediately apologized. "That's Ok, Tom, you're in your bed." He looked at his daughter.

"Miss Hope MacFadden ... what did I say last night?" asked Adam. Hope yawned and with her little hands began to pull out the hair she had on her face. "You said something like ..." no boys in your room, "Dad." And she yawned even louder. "Yes and ..." waited impatiently Adam. "And I'm not in my room, daddy" with a mischievous air. She looked at Tom and kissed him on the embrasure of his lips, her "special kiss" from her to Tom exclusively. "Good morning, Tom." And she got up to join her brother in the bathroom. Tom was already all red and he pulled the quilt up to his little nose. "Are you okay, Tom?" asked Adam. "I do not know, Mr. MacFadden". And Adam came to shake Tom's hair. "Yes, it's time for us to go on vacation a little bit, we'll clear it up all this story."

Mac heard that the house was already moving. He watched his alarm clock 6.38 then he looked at his mobile phone. There were 13 messages ... 12 from Penny and 1 from Kate Connoly. He went straight to Kate's message, thinking that Penny was probably excited about her show. "Good evening Mac, always okay for tomorrow in San Francisco ? I booked a room in the French Quarter "Hotel des Arts" . Send me a message when you arrive I can not wait to see you again. ". He immediately looked at where the hotel was. He thought that maybe, as in Hawaii, everyone could be in the same place. He put his hand in his ruffled hair, tried to replace it and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Last edited by karinedauphin on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:08 am

Hannah yawned as she left the bedroom and she saw Isaac run out of hopes room and hope ran out of his followed by tom "what is going on did they switch rooms ?" asked Hannah to Adam whom had come over and hugged him "our daughter slept in toms bed last night" said Adam "where did tom sleep in Isaac's bed ?" asked Hannah "no with her" said Adam Hannah smiled "it's nothing to smile about i told her no boys in her room" said Adam "are you mad that Isaac was in her room " said Hannah "come on Adam technically she didn't defy you "said Hannah "fine a new rule no boys in her room and she can't go in there's" said Adam "oh Adam they are kids " said Hannah then mac walked out of his room ad past them "hey did you see hope go into Isaac's room last night?" asked Adam mac turned and looked at him "good morning to you to" said mac "yes i did just after you went to bed" he added then walked down stairs Adam and Hannah walked down with him and into the kitchen were the kids were having breakfast Hope watched her dad sit down at the table she got up and made him a coffee and gave it to him along with a kiss "i'm sorry dad please don't be angry with me i couldn't sleep so Tommy and i talked for a while and we fell asleep " Adam looked at hope "honey i'm not angry with you but i don't want you sneaking in to toms bed in the middle of the night OK" said Adam "OK dad" said hope then she hugged him 'and thank you for the coffee but next time go easy on the milk i want milk with my coffee not coffee with my milk" said Adam hope laughed then sh went and finished her breakfast Hannah walked past Adam and kissed his cheek and whispered "that's the Adam i married".

this was the first plane trip for the twins and they were very excited running around and asking questions "whats it like on a plane? ........oh do they have twinkies?" ......Hannah could barely make them sit and eat breakfast ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:11 am

David and Kate Reed took the same plane as all the little tribe. Mac took the opportunity to ask if they knew the hotel "Hotel des Arts"he articulated in French. Kate replied that indeed this hotel was in the French Quarter, it was already often exhibitions and sales. Hannah heard the conversation and was delighted to know that she could admire paintings. This time, Hannah did not bother to book in advance. San Francisco is such a big city, she knew she would find a hotel opportunity. And in this case, Mac found. So they agreed and for now, he do not say that Kate Connoly would be there. He did not know why he was hiding this information. Probably his side "do not care about my business" ...

Meanwhile, in San Francisco, Ernest Pratt was preparing his weekend action. He was exuberant and crazy and paradoxically, certain subjects were close to his heart, such as the safeguarding of Indian territory, the defense of people in difficulty, the protection of nature and oceans ... and good whiskey. This weekend, the charity sale was going to benefit the protection of oceans and marine animals. He woke up in his hotel room, his hair in battle, slapped his tongue in his mouth ... "dry" he said and was going to get up when a hand caught him. He lifted the covers, tilted his head, smiled and said a simple "Oh, excuse me, miss" and he went back under the covers with the young lady.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:27 am

once there they went to check into the hotel and looked at the paintings in the exhibition Adam watched hope and tom whom were walking together hand in hand "Adam leave them alone" said Hannah keeping track of the twins at the same time "you really think they belong together just how do you picture that exactly" asked Adam Hannah smiled as a familiar song came on the speakers in the room "she's in love with the boy" by Trisha yearwood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUFObCZtGWQand she sang along but replaced Katie with hope "hope is sitting on her old front porch watching the chickens peck the ground there ain't a who lot going on tonight in this one horse town over yonder coming up the road in a beat up Chevy truck her boyfriend Tommy is laying on the horn splashing through the mud and the muck " she sang as they walked Adam smiled till she got to the part "her daddy's waiten up till half past 12 when they come sneaking up the walk he says young lady get on up to your room while me and junior have a talk" Hannah turned to him as she sang "mama breaks in and said don't loose your temper it wasn't very long ago when you your self was just a hay seed plow boy and didn't have a row to hoe my daddy said you wasn't worth a lick when it came to brains you got the short end of the stick" she sang Adam knew he had never met Hannah's father she told him that he died when she was about 10 years old "but he was wrong and honey you are to hope looks at Tommy like i still look at you she's in love with the boy " Hannah sang when the song was over Adam smiled hope and tom had wondered off with mac Adam turned to Hannah "do you think your dad would have liked me?" he asked Hannah was surprised by the question "well i don't know i don't think he would have at first but i like to think he would have grown to like you "said Hannah then she kissed him on the lips but then saw Richard and dean "hey get away from there you two don't go touching that "said Hannah as they looking closely at one of the paintings both Adam and Hannah grabbed a twin and carried them ..........
Last edited by ergomac23 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:09 pm

In Murphy...

SamC opened the Book'afé shop. She opened the curtains, opened the doors to give air to the room, threw the coffee machine and sat in her chair waiting for "the readers" as she called the people who came when she heard "Saaam? ". She looked up to see who was calling her. "Yes" She frowned. She's looking in her memory, she knew that person, she was sure of it. "Pete? Peter Shanahan? Oh my god, what are you doing here, in a lost village? We are more than 1,500 miles from Denver, right?" she wondered "1,096 miles exactly," Pete corrected. "Hum, well, okay ... 1.096 ... hum .." She was a little embarrassed and did not know what conversation to give. "I came looking for a book." Pete said simply. "Well, you're in the right place, there are books here ... but more than 1,100 miles away from you? I mean 1,096 miles ..." said SamC, standing up and fetching two cups of coffee. "No, of course, I just wanted to see you again and discuss." said Peter taking the book SamC had put on the small table next to his chair and he read aloud "Black Holes Quarks". He opened the book and saw full of handwritten annotations.

At school, Lucy had just finished a class and was about to go to another class when she saw Noah Stuartson arguing with a girl. To take a closer look, it was rather the girl who became angry. "Another couple separates," she said aloud. She looked at her watch, she still had a few minutes before her next class. She watched Noah. She had been heartbroken by Jeffrey the first time. She was almost heartbroken by Joseph the second time. "But what do all of them have to do to hurt girls?...It's simple, two people love each other, appreciate each other and they love each other, and that's all. Why hurt themselves?" she said aloud again.
"Because love is not so simple, Lucy." said a male voice in Lucy's back. She was surprised and turned around. "Oh, good morning Mr. Parker, excuse me, I did not hear you come in. Hmm ... sorry, I have to go to class." Lucy said trying not to blush. "Lucy, wait, do you want to talk for a moment?" BrianP suggested. The coach Brian was very nice to watch, he was sport and athletic, nice, she realized that she was blushing and she did not understand why.

"Lucy, love is a wonderful thing ... when the person has found his half. I'll tell you my story if you want." BrianP suggested. Lucy was even more embarrassed but her legs could not escape, she was under the charm of her sports teacher. "When I was younger, I was crazy in love with a young woman named Sylvia, we had everything to be happy and most importantly we loved each other, and then one day, Sylvia had an opportunity to work in New York. I had just received an offer to coach a team in Buffalo." Brian explained. "But you loved each other!" Lucy said surprised to have intervened in the story of BrianP. "Yes, we loved each other but there were many difficulties to our love. First, I'm a white man, in case you did not notice" Lucy frowned and smiled not understanding where Brian wanted come. "Sylvia was a black woman ... that's what we called inter-racial marriages" . "But you loved each other!" Lucy repeated. "Yes, we love each other." Brian insisted, "Unfortunately, our differences have kept us away, silly and stupid people can say very nasty things about the culture of others if they do not know it. A different color, a different religion, a different attitude, you have to find a real balance between the two people who love each other, you know what I mean? " Brian asked. Lucy nodded to acquiesce. He looked at Noah. "You see, Noah, for example, he looks for you a normal 10-year-old boy, is not he?" BrianP asked. "Yes, of course," Lucy said.

"Noah has no friends. He has to follow his parents. He changes school more than 20 times a year. He tries to live a normal life, and he has been lucky enough to see many countries, but in fact, he is not happy. Then you see, in my opinion, he told Lily that his father must leave on a cruise on Saturday, and Noah will leave school ... again. " Lucy opened her mouth in surprise. "So, in your opinion, he should have lied to her and let her believe things that would never have happened or .. and I think that's what just happened ... he just broke up with Lily ... not because he does not love him anymore, but because he has to leave, and maybe he's as unhappy as she is, "Brian explained. Lucy was completely confused by this version of the story. Indeed, immediately she had thought that Noah was breaking with Lily. But she was far from imagining the reasons. She looked at her teacher, "Thank you Mr. Parker," she said. "Come on, go to class, you'll be late." She stood up "Mr. Parker, May I ask you a personal question" and she continued to blush "Ask your question, I'll see if I'll answer it," said Brian. "Did you loved Sylvia?" asked she. Brian took a moment to think. "I loved her so much that if I had kept her to myself and Sylvia could not go to New York, one day we would have been unhappy. To love someone is also to know let him/her go ... "

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:18 am

after a while Adam and Hannah wanted to stop sight seeing for lunch but mac however wanted to look around some more and tom wanted to go to as did hope so Adam and Hannah took the twins and Isaac to get some lunch mac decided take the kids for a walk to tire them out they walked for a while looking and all the sights "hey Dad whats that building?" asked tom pointing down a street mac looked where he was pointing he couldn't believe his eyes the sign on the building read "the challengers club" mac had flashes of memories back to the one in LA with Booker and Cynthia "lets take a look" said mac they walked over and saw kids playing out front with a basket ball as they walked into the building the ball got away from them and rolled to Hope "he take a shot" said A boy with brown hair and blue eyes Hope looked to mac he smiled as hope picked up the basketball and threw it at the hoop it went in "great shot "said the boy hope smiled "thanks" she said then they walked into the building "mac what is this place?" asked hope "the challengers club there is one i used to help out at back in the 80s and early 90s basically it's a place that kids can go to be safe and be kids" said mac he looked around and found a room to one side with a women sitting at a computer she looked about 18 then a noise got his attention "hey watch it with that it's breakable" said a women walking up some stairs with two teenage boys and a couple of boxes "whoa let me help" said mac stepping forward to grab some things so the boy could see where he was going "thank you" said the women "this way " she added and pointed to the room with the girl at a computer mac put the stuff down "hi i'm sorry there is so much to do before the Christmas pageant tomorrow night ...oh i'm sorry my name is Violet Simpson is there something i could help you with Mr....?" she asked "Macgyver" said mac "and this is my son tom and this is hope" he introduced mac couldn't shake the feeling the women looked familiar "uh not really i used to help out at a challengers club run by Booker Wilson his wife Cynthia took over" mac explained Violet looked at him surprised " i used to know a Cynthia Wilson she is the reason this place is here "said Violet "i was one of the kids she took care of " Violet explained she looked at mac closely tom wasn't paying attention e had seen some kids come in with some ice cream "oh ice cream" tom said Violet suddenly recalled a man in his 30s one Christmas whom helped her with her stage fright "you know i remember a man who was younger than you when i had what he called 'a bad case of butterflies' "said Violet mac smiled at the memory "no you couldn't be " said mac "little violet? yeah that's me so it was you mac right?" she asked mac nodded "wow you have changed " said mac violet laughed "you haven't you still have that mullet hair cut" said Violet "oh yeah i'm kind of attached to it" said mac with a smile as he absentmindedly ran his fingers threw it" nah i like it it suits you" said Violet tom and hope looked at each other then a few kids came over to them "you wanna play?" asked a girl with platted hair "sure" said hope and tom "is it ok dad" asked tom "yeah go ahead" said mac with that mac and violet caught up while the kids played near by......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:47 pm

SamC brought back the two cups of coffee and saw that Pete was holding Daniel Jackson's book with Jonas Quinn's handwritten notes "Are you understanding something with black holes?" she asked teasingly. "Not really," and he put the book down. "So what are you doing in the neighborhood of Murphy, a country of cows and cowboys?" "And a bookstore run by a former Air Force officer! Incredible," Pete said. "Yes it's a long story" SamC began. "But you can not tell me because it's classified, yes?...I remember," Pete said with a smile. SamC really did not know the conversation to give.

She had loved ... well "loved", she thought she loved Pete at a time in her life. He even asked her to marry him and bought a house for both of them. But SamC had returned the ring after the death of his father. She did not confess at the time, but she could not marry Pete when her heart was already taken. She just did not have the right to say it and to live it in broad daylight. In her memory, she was seeing JackO hold Pete's ring when Pete interrupted "So you finally married your colonel!" "Hmm ... whaat? ... uh, yes, that's also a long ... very long story". She took a sip of coffee "Well, what are you doing here, Pete, and how did you find me?" asked SamC.

"Special Agent Farrity, my buddy in the FBI, has a colleague in the area, Al Gordean, a country boy and strongman of the group, and I kept in touch with him. He went through some complicated things and had to chase down one of his childhood friends, Andrew MacFey [Today's FBI].

Andy had been injured right after a robbery. But he did not want to surrender. Al had tried to reason with him. Andy had told him, "I love you too, buddy, this is a good day to die". And Andy shot himself in the head not to go to jail." SamC sympathized but she still did not see the relationship with her. "Al Gordean just died and he was buried in the nearby village. I came to pay tribute to him. And on the way back, I went to see you to talk. "Pete explained. "Oh, fine" said Sam, half reassured. "And most importantly, it's your brother who told me where to find you. I remind you that he's one of my friends" he said with a smile.

But yeah...of course ... how did she forget that little information. Mark, her brother, arranged the meeting with Pete. It was also "pathetic" when she had talked to JackO in the elevator. He had falsely tried to find out more. She had told JackO straight away that it was not serious. And JackO replied "And yet it is humworthy" to be humorous. But JackO had been so uncomfortable. He probably did not imagine that Carter could date with someone ... someone else than him.

"Um, are you married, do you have children?" SamC asked for interest. "It's nice to ask, yes, I'm married, I have 3 boys Peter Junior, Michael and David ... real pirates." he says. SamC began to relax "Oh, yes, I understand you, I have two boys, Jacob and George. They are like their father, and as soon as they can make the clown or as soon as they can make them laugh, they use it very well. Recently, they dared one of the kids to climb a tree, or Jacob did justice to one of his cousines ​​and he wrote down on the poor boy's forehead, as if he were a Go'auld ..." she said spontaneously. "A what?" Pete asked. "Oh .. hum .. sorry ..." she said, frowning. "It does not matter, SamC, I have to leave anyway." Well .. it was nice to see you again, SamC "and he left.

Jacko entered the Book'afé and saw SamC sitting with a cup of coffee in her hand and a book in the other. He approached slowly to surprise her and he listened ..."Humming?" Jacko wondered. "What?" SamC said. "I said ... you're humming, but obviously now you're talking to me, so you're not humming anymore, but you were humming, Do I have to worry?" Jacko asked. "Worry? But why ? because I'm humming .. well, I was humming." she said, looking at JackO. "Carter !!" SamC flinched, not out of fear, but when JackO went back to the habit of calling him "Carter", it was as if a kid were being scolded. "Shall I remind you that the last time you hummed, you had dated with a cop?" he said. "Whaaaat, you have the memory of a Gruyere (cheese with holes) and you remember that I was humming when I had a date !!! No, but really !! Mr. Jonathan Jack O'Neill with two L. Leave me alone, do you! " got mad a little SamC. JackO burst out laughing and took SamC in his arms and kissed him tenderly in the neck. "I saw your cop coming out of here!" he said, laughing. "very funny JackO ..."

Meanwhile, in San Francisco, Mac watched Tom play with the other kids, and Hope looked everywhere in the Challenger Club, as if she were looking for something.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:30 am

Hope was playing with the other kids when she heard someone calling her name "Hope....Hope" said the voice it sounded like a women's voice she looked around the room then followed the voice into a room it was a storage room and very dark "hope....hope " said the voice again hope looked back and saw Tom playing with the kids but his eyes were on her mac was still talking with Violet hope turned back around and walked in suddenly the door closed behind her she tried to open it but it was stuck "HELP SOME ONE" she called "Hope save our energy we want to talk to you" said the women hope turned around and found she was in a familiar hallway and there was a man and women smiling at her "hello i am Booker this is my wife Cynthia" said Booker .

on the other side of the door tom had seen the door close and heard the call for help but he couldn't open the door "DAD ...DAD HOPE IS STUCK IN THERE" he called to Mac whom came running over oh the door is probably jammed " said mac "hope are you alright in there darlin?" mac asked there was no reply "what's wrong dad why won't she say anything?" asked tom "tom settle down now we will find a way in" said mac Violet came over with the key they tried it but no use mac looked around for something he could use to get the door open .....

hope looked at the two people in front of her "your the ones mac was talking about right the ones who had the challengers club in LA ?" asked hope "yes we are sweetheart" said Cynthia hope liked these people she felt safe with them "but what are you doing hear?" asked hope "well we need your help to deliver a message to mac" said Booker.

mac had gotten some tools to get the bolts out of the door "hopefully the door will come right out of there" mac explained he was about to start when the door opened Hope came out tears streaming down her face she saw mac kneeling before her and hugged him "oh mac it's horrible what happened to him "said hope "whom?" asked mac "Booker" said hope mac looked over her shoulder and into the room it was empty aside from boxes so he picked her up and carried her to the couch while Violet put the tools away and came back with a chocolate bar for hope and tom ......