Seven brothers, the return

ergomac23

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 am

after hockey practice Guthrie took charlie and Issac to the book"afe" Guthrie ordered a coffee and slice of pecan pie for himself and a hot chocolate and piece of cake for the boys who at that moment were looking at some of the books "come on boys foods here" called Guthrie the boys came over and sat down they talked and ate for a while "hey dad what were they like grandpa and grandma ?" asked Charlie Issac turned and wanted to here as well Guthrie was stunned by the question "uh.. well they died when i was only 2 years old i don't remember a lot about them" he answered "but what do you remember ?" asked Issac Guthrie thought for a moment "well there is something ..i remember being held by dad we were on his horse River was his name i remember dad saying slowly river we have a new passenger we need to keep him safe he rode with one hand and held me with the other " Guthrie explained "wow weren't you scared?" asked Charlie "no the opposite i felt safe ..warm....loved honestly its the happiest i'd ever felt apart from the day you were born ....i knew i was safe there with him ...i'm not even sure if it's real but ....." said Guthrie "wow what about grandma?" asked Issac Guthrie smiled "the only thing i remember of your grandmother was they way she smelled of roses and chocolate chip cookies it's funny on my 6th birthday i woke to that smell roses and cookies i just lay there for a long while Adam came down stairs asked me why i was still in bed i asked if he smelled anything he said all he could smell was Brian's shoes by the door i told him what i could smell he smiled and told me that just because they don't live in the world anymore doesn't mean they don't pay attention to what goes on here "said Guthrie "when the twins came home from the hospital i remember that is what there room smelled like that night "said Issac with a smile then they continued to eat and talk then when they were finished Guthrie drove them back to the ranch ......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:05 am

Mac rushed to Rourke to stop him from shooting at Heather. He kicked Rourke's weapon. Sheriff Lewis rushed to catch Lynn who fell. Then he looked at the scene. He made a radio call "Three people down, I repeat, Three people down, We need ambulances immediately".

PJ had gone behind Mac. He saw that his mother had a weapon. He took advantage that Mac was jumping on Rourke. Heather's attention was drawn to Mac's cry. And PJ shot at his mother. In contrast, the shot from Heather's gun had been fired and he touched JackR. And when Mac pushed Rourke, the shot went off and the ball went to touch Lynn.

The sheriff came to take the weapon from PJ's trembling hands. Then he recovered Heather's weapon. He touched her pulse. Nothing. She was dead. He checked Lynn's pulse, he was very weak and Lynn was unconscious. Mac looked at Rourke, he made the same gesture as Charlie. He checked Jack's pulse. "He has a pulse," Mac shouted.

"And "HE" has a bulletproof vest." Rourke said, opening his eyes. "Damn it, but you scared me! Are you okay ?" Mac asked. "I was shooted, Mac !!" Rourke replied, but he winked. "Thanks buddy, you saved my life." Rourke added. "Hmm, I think you had a point in advance in that silly crazy game." Mac said . Indeed, Mac remembered perfectly well that Rourke had not hesitated to shoot Murdoch at the hospital when tried to kill him. Then Mac helped Rourke get up. Faced with this exceptional situation, Sheriff Lewis let PJ go to the incubator. PJ checked all the threads, the constants, and watched if Emmy was hurt. He ran his hands through the protective gloves. He carried out all the necessary checks. Then PJ looked at Rourke "She's fine". Rourke and Mac came over this glass box.

The ambulance arrived. Emmy was taken first with Rourke aboard the ambulance and Mac. Rourke ran his hands through the protective gloves to touch his daughter. He tried to touch his daughter and reassure her. And as if by magic, a music was broadcast on the radio ... "Just a perfect day ..." by Lou Reed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxI4KK9ZYo

Mac looked at Rourke and rubbed his hand in the back to comfort him. "It's okay, buddy." Rourke looked at Mac, then Emmy, and he whispered, "You just keep me hanging on." And he fainted.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:24 am

In Murphy on Friday end of the afternoon
Nikki and the sheriff's deputies were preparing to verify Mike's identity. Nikki knocked on the door. "Hello, Murphy's special sheriff, open the door. It's for a simple check". Jackie MacGowan opened. "Hello, how can I help you?" asked she. "We wanted to talk to Mike, we have two or three questions to ask him in an investigation," Nikki explained. Jackie let in Nikki and the sheriff's deputies. "Miiiiiiiiike," shouted Jackie. Mike arrived from the garage. "Hi, I'm Nikki Carpenter, Murphy's special sheriff, can I ask you some questions?" Mike shrugged, thinking he had nothing to be ashamed of. "Can you tell me where you were on Tuesday night?" Nikki asked. Spontaneously Mike said, "Here, with my girlfriend," looking at Jackie. "Oh yes?" "Um, when did you get out of jail?" "A week ago," Mike answered. "Could you show me your cell phone?" Nikki tried.

Mike thought. "You need a warrant for that, right? And then I'm tired of your questions. What do you want in the end? " Mike quipped. Nikki knew she had nothing against him. "It was just a check, sir, and to introduce myself to you, and tell you that I will not let you go now that I know you." Nikki replied. She went to the exit "Oh, while I think about it ... next time, try to coordinate your answers with your girlfriend, because you see, on Tuesday, she was at" M'Rose "... Good evening.". Nikki returned to the sheriff's office with the deputies. She sent a message to Adam. No proof, no details. But she had been explicit enough that Mike would leave him alone. Adam thanked Nikki. But deep in him, he almost regretted "the old days", he would have a good punch in the mouth of Mike and things would have been clear.

At the ranch
Adam really wanted to spend time with Hannah. He was tired of not being able to kiss her. He had just received a message from Mac informing him of what had happened. Hannah had just returned from the Book'afé "Good evening, honey". She hung her coat, felt a good smell of cake baking and suddenly Adam came to take her in his arms and she heard a song a little Rock and Roll, a song of a group of the 80s "Rick'Dante"
http://rdanderson.com/videos/pages/1980 ... unaway.htm
And Adam made Hannah dance, made her turn and made her laugh. Then the song ended and he kissed her. "Adam, I'm not a fugitive, it's not my fault if I can not kiss you," she said teasing Adam. "Honey, I'd rather be sick but I'll kiss you until the end of my life"

At Murphy's Hospital

Rourke was on a hospital bed, he had drips and a bandage on his arm. The bullet had hit him just above the shoulder, at the edge of the vest. In the ambulance, Rourke had been aware "Next time, I'm asking for a bulletproof vest with sleeves!" then the morphine that the doctor injected into him had put him to sleep again. Mac was at his side. The nurses looked after little Emmy. Sheriff Lewis was next to the coffee machine with PJ. They were all waiting for Rourke to wake up. PJ was holding his phone, he knew that at one time or another he had to call his father.

In Washington
Meanwhile, JackO's plane had landed. SamC took control of the situation since JackO still had no sense of direction in Washington. Ford and JackO put the suitcases in the car and SamC headed for the hotel. Jack turned on his phone and saw several messages. He readed them mechanically aloud "Gibbs called me in. He would need me for an operation, he has a track to find Peter Lapersly". SamC commented, "It's good news, that". JackO continued, "Well, we shot Rourke." Lucy screamed in the car. SamC turned to look at the girl and looked at her husband. He shrugged, "Excuse me, I'll keep reading in a low voice, he's fine, honey, he's in the hospital, Mac is with him." JackO explained to Lucy who was already crying in Ford's arms. They arrived at the hotel. JackO called Mac.

"Hi, Mac, so what's the news?" JackO asked. Mac explained the situation, Emmy was saved, Rourke took a bullet but he was wearing a bulletproof vest. PJ shot his mother who died on the spot. And Rourke had shot Lynn indirectly. "Whaaaat? He wanted to kill her?" JackO asked "Not exactly. Actually, I prevented him from taking the ball shot by Heather and as I pushed him, the ball was shot accidentally and Lynn was hit." By the time Mac told the scene, he could not help but remember again at Mission City that day Jessie had been killed. "Mac ... MaaaaACC??" JackO called. "Yes, I'm here, I ... a memory haunts me, that's all." explained Mac. "Mac, we've already discussed it, it was not your fault, and I think this time it was not your fault either." said JackO "No, it's the fault of these damn guns! " Mac shouted. "And how is Lynn?" Jacko asked. "She died in the ambulance that brought her to the hospital," Mac said.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:26 am

at the ranch the kids had come home and Hannah and Adam had bought down the decorations "are we going to decorate the ranch for Christmas daddy?" asked Richard excitedly "yes " said Adam "but what about the Christmas tree?" asked Dean "oh you have forgotten dad and uncle Brian go get the trees for Christmas on the day before Christmas eve " hope explained "oh OK" said Dean the kids got to work putting the decorations up all the tinsel and lights the wreath on the door hope grabbed out the nativity scene "oh i remember that you made that in preschool" said Adam remembering how hope was so excited showing him the shoe box nativity scene Adam loved it "it's beautiful sweetheart " he said as hope put it on the top of the piano as the kids decorated Adam found the fake mistletoe and put it above the kitchen door as he heard a familiar song play he turned to find Hannah smiling and he started to singhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmqEhlakaRE "a Christmas to remember" Kenny and dolly Adam sang "i almost went to aspen but something told me no ...than i considered mammoth but there wasn't enough snow and i even thought of And I even thought of Gatlinburg but seemed so far to go So I headed up to Tahoe for a Christmas on the slopes ." then Hannah sung along it was croaky but still sweet "i had fantasied about a Christmas in this way curled up by a fire place in a Tahoe ski shale with a fast talking lover and some slow burning wood But even in my wildest dreams it never got this good and you made this a Christmas to remember ....." and they started to dance as the kids sang and danced too when the song finished Adam looked up above his head and smiled Hannah noticed what got his attention and smiled and kissed his lips then Hope had changed the song to i believe in Santa Claus by Kenny and dolly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01P7dQ14XE they all sang and danced along ....

at the hospital mac had left the room to use the loo meanwhile JackR had woken up Mac walked back in and saw him trying to sit up so mac helped "hey i can do it myself "said JackR mac took a step back as JackR got settled on the bed "i know how you feel"said mac "no you don't i hated her why do i feel sad?" asked JackR in frustration " because you knew her ....you loved her as i had loved Deborah "said mac "yea loved ......" said JackR with a sigh "Jack your grieving you can't just ignore that you once cared for her that is the women you are grieving for not the one who took Emmy" said Mac "you mean the lie " said JackR "yes you know that there was real feelings inside her somewhere " said mac "yea she may have been a nice person if it wasn't for Richard or the car accident when she was 8 years old " said JackR "possibly yea " said mac then JackR looked at mac "is it me or the morphine this conversation is not making much sense " mac laughed "i think i should leave you to rest and head back to the ranch "he said JackR watched mac head for the door "hey mac" he said "yea?" asked mac turning to face him "thanks" said JackR mac smiled and nodded then left .....
Last edited by ergomac23 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:09 am

SATURDAY MORNING
In Washington
Gibbs arrived at the hotel to pick up JackO. "Hello SamC Hello everyone, let me introduce you to Admiral Simon Adams, who is one of the elite pilots of the navy," Gibbs explained. Simon was troubled and greeted everyone. JackO came to greet his old friend. "So, for a surprise, but what are you doing here?" JackO asked. Jack had warned that this morning he would not be available. So everyone got organized. SamC had offered to say hello to Cassandra. It was Saturday. At the time of the SGC, when SamC could, she was going to play chess with Cassandra. Moreover, a memory came in his memory "Hey kiddo, it's saturday, every saturday at least while I'm on Earth we play chess". Ford and Lucy wanted to visit the city. They had Major Davis' phone number when needed. Lucy asked Ford for permission to contact Joseph, Tommy Giordano's son. So everyone left on his side.

JackO, Gibbs and Simon were in the elevator to get to Gibbs' car. "In fact, thanks to the work of Gibbs and his team, and especially thanks to a telephone call that took place yesterday with your friend Rourke, we traced the money that came from the Cayman Islands," explained Simon. JackO remembered that Maybourne also had an offshore account with $ 3 million (S5E11). He had been doing computer manipulations but JackO had never been very good at it, "Okay, and what do you expect, guys?" Jacko asked. "Abby has managed to locate a front company in an office in Washington, it looks like Peter Lapersky is there, we're going to catch him, the navy wants to question him for embezzlement, and I think there's an unresolved case of rape, JackO, you're going to help us stuck this bastard. " Gibbs explained. "Gladly," Jacko replied, and he thought of his friend Rourke and his sister Emmy.

A real spider web had been set up in association with the NCIS, the Navy, the Washington Police and JackO. JackO was not known to Peter Lapersky and Gibbs was counting on this surprise. Admiral Simon Adams would accompany JackO dressed in uniform to give more credibility to JackO's coverage. JackO was to report to Lapersky to tell him that he had paid the funds for the Cayman Islands. Admiral Adams was to play a rogue Marine who had falsified the documents of the sale of arms. Adams and O'Neill were working together again, it had not happened since Jack had saved Simon's life.

Jack had found the account, he had cracked it and now he wanted his share otherwise he would denounce Lapersky to the Fed. JackO did not want to wear a microphone. But Gibbs forced him. Evidence was needed against this guy. On the other hand, he had a weapon in his boot, just in case. JackO and Simon went to the building when they were stopped by an overzealous policeman "Easy, stick boy." I'm just here to help. (SG / S5E18). "Gibbs, you can tell your watchdog to let me through, "Jacko shouted in his phone, and Gibbs signaled to the cop, and JackO and Simon entered the building and headed for Lapersky's office.

For all these years, Lapersky had been a respectable businessman in appearance. But it was his past that caught up with him today. Lapersky brought in the two men. They thought they had a business meeting with a salesman and a representative of the navy, as he had very often. Jack O tried to make Lapersky talk about his role as an irreproachable businessman. "So, you're negotiating big contracts with the Navy, are you?" Jacko asked. "Yes, I'm very selective," Lapersky replied. Simon pretended to speak very little and consult documents. "Speaking of selection, someone told me that you did not select just only Navy contracts" JackO began. "I do not see what you want to talk about," Lapersky said falsely. He looked at Simon, who did not even look up, but waved his hand to keep him from continuing.

"Oh, I must be wrong then, but my contact told me that if I gave you your money, first I'd have my share, but I could choose girls," Jacko insisted. Lapersky went on the defensive. He did not understand anything and realized that this meeting was not a business meeting. "So I'd like two girls for tonight, a brunette and a blonde, and here's the account number on which you're going to transfer $ 500,000.And here is my phone with an FBI touch.If you do not answer me within 10 seconds I call them, "Jacko threatened. Lapersky felt trapped. He was the same size as JackO so he tried to hit him. A fight broke out. Then a shot. Gibbs threw in his teammates.

When Gibbs arrived in Lapersky's office, he found JackO sitting comfortably in the office chair with a black eye and Simon held Lapersky with a gun. The shot Gibbs had heard was the warning shot that Simon had to shoot in the ceiling. Gibbs could arrest Lapersky. He had enough evidence to have him locked up for a long time. Gibbs left the paperwork to his colleagues and suggested going for a beer with Simon and JackO "You bet!" JackO and Simon answered together.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:12 am

at the ranch hope was sitting on a fence watching the sunrise "hey Adam is hope OK?" asked Brian both of whom were herding the cattle Adam turned to where Brian pointed and saw his daughter lost in thought "hmm lets find out" said Adam then they rode over to hope "hey sweetheart your up early today" said Adam as he climbed off his horse and Brian did the same and walked over to her "dad it's a ranch we are always up early "said hope "she got you there partner" said Brian with a smile Adam rolled his eyes at him "so anything on your mind honey?" asked Adam "dad why do people have boyfriends and girlfriends?" asked hope Adam was surprised by the question "why do you ask?" asked Brian "well some people in my class have them like Kelly she told me Ryan Phillips is her boyfriend and she loves him and he loves her " said hope "well that's why people have boyfriends and girlfriends because they love each other and want to spend more time with each other "said Adam feeling very uncomfortable with the conversation "but dad why don't i feel that way about anyone is something wrong with me?" asked hope worried "oh honey nothing is wrong with you " said Adam "yea it will happen sometime " said Brian "yea many years from now" Adam thought " your time just hasn't come yet "said Adam with a smile but hope looked confused "what do you mean" she asked Adam and Brian smiled at each other then Adam began to sing "your time hasn't come yet baby " by Elvis Presley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vTYlHkUO18 bran sung with him and he danced with hope she laughed as Adam swung her into his arms "you understand now honey?" asked Adam "yea dad" said hope "just enjoy being a kid for as long as possible "said Adam then he hugged her "guys breakfast "called Issac with that they went up to the ranch.

in Washington SamC reached Cassie's address with her boys she knocked on the door and Jackclone answered "oh sick of the old model already are ya?" he asked with a smile then he saw the boys "and whom are these fine gentlemen?" he asked "mom why does he look like dad?" asked George "that is a long story George "said Sam then she turned to Jackclone "no i haven't he is ........busy at the moment this is George and Jacob is Cassie in?" she asked " yea come on in "said Jackclone they walked in and he called for Cassie whom walked in carrying Matilda "oh Sam how are you?" asked Cassie hugging her with one arm "oh i am fine and you?" asked Sam "great..well we are getting there " said Cassie "hello little one"said Sam to maddie "hi" she said shyly "ah these must be ...no don't tell me....George and Jacob" said Cassie "yep hey your the alien" said Jacob "Jacob don't be rude" said Sam "oh he is right Sam why don't i put Maddie down for her nap then we can catch up" said Cassie "here I've got her" said Jackclone "you sure " asked Cassie "need you ask" said Jackclone taking maddie and tickling her then he looked to Sam and winked then left the room Sam smiled "your married now remember" said Cassie "i know that "said SamC "here why don't we go in the kitchen i'll make you a coffee and the boys can watch TV here "said Cassie "oh please mom?" asked gorge "alright "said Sam then they sat in the kitchen while the boys watched TV "hey Sam it's Saturday do you remember what we used to do on Saturdays while you were on earth at least?" asked Cassie Sam smiled "we played chess " they smiled remembering that then caught up on everything..
meanwhile Jackclone had put maddie to sleep in her bed and his mind went to the boys the originals sons he felt sad about it try as he might somethings reminded him of everything the memories of Minnesota and of Sam he envied JackO he had the life he could not possibly have he knew he wanted to be different but apart of him was and always would be the same he walked into the living room and found the boys watching the Simpsons "they could have been my sons if it weren't for Loki he thought then George saw him in the door way "hey you wanna watch with us?" he asked "sure why not"said Jackclone sitting down on the couch near the boys ....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:53 am

A Murphy "breakfast time"
Adam quickly explained to Hannah the conversation he had had with Hope. He would have liked to keep her as child forever but it was not possible. He saw his daughter sit at the table and began making crumbs with her bread. She was still upset. Tommy arrived at that moment and sat down next to Hope "Hello everyone, hello Hope." A simple look. And Tom knew right away that Hope was not doing well. He asked to leave the table, ran to Hope's room and came back to sit down. He put Meeko next to Hope. She looked at Tommy then she looked at Adam. "Dad, can I get out of the table? I'm not hungry." Adam nodded but he did not like to see his daughter like that.

Mac had warned Adam that he would go back to see Rourke at the hospital. "Hi, buddy, how's it going this morning?" Mac asked, putting a cup of coffee on Rourke's table. "I'm okay, I've already taken bullets, you know, physically, I'm fine, but I'm worried about Emmy, you know, this girl .. MY daughter ... All aspects of my life have been altered In the world in the most imaginable positive way "(CTV2005). Mac could see the sparkles in Rourke's eyes. "What about Lynn?" Mac asked. "I'm fine, I accepted, she did not have much luck in life and ..." At that moment, Mac and Rourke's mobile phone vibrated at the same time. They looked at "a JackO message" "I think I have the same," Mac said. "Mac, Jack, we just arrested Peter Lapersky, JackO, buddy, this guy is going to pay for what he did to your sister, I'll promise you". JackR looked at Mac, tears were in the corner of his eyes "All is well that ends well" said Mac. "Yes, it looks like, do you want to see my daughter?" Rourke asked. "You bet!" Mac answered. And they went to the neonatal service.

They met PJ and Jeff in great discussion and they greeted each other. "I was going to see you JackR, you're recovering very quickly, your bullet-proof vest really saved you," Jeff said. "Yes, and especially Mac!" JackR reminded. "Um, so what did the sheriff say to PJ?" Mac asked. "He shot in self-defense," Jeff replied. "The concern is that he had a weapon on him, which could be considered premeditation," Jeff explained. "But we're going to face that together, I'll always be there for my son, right, PJ?" Jeff said looking at his son. PJ looked at the three men and nodded. He will not dare to confess to his father that he really wanted to kill his mother.

Washington lunch time
Gibbs, JackO and Simon toast to "friendship". "How's your eye?" Gibbs asked JackO, "it's nothing, I saw others during my missions. Oh guys, it feels good to be able to talk about anything normally. You have all the "secret defense" accreditations, so we are free of our words" said JackO."Not so free as that, Jack. You always have a problem with authority and protocols, do not you? " said Simon smiling. JackO looked at Simon "who? Me? No way" he said, rolling his eyes. "So, what's up, Simon since our mission where I saved your life? "Asked JackO "Well, the normal life of a Marine I suppose. And the ups and downs of living together "explained Simon." Do not tell me about it. I have been married more than once, "Gibbs explained.

"I divorced Celia. It was becoming unbearable with her hysteria against the Navy. Today I live with Mallory's youngest daughter, Leslie, we get along very well and at least we see things the same way, I had a lot of support when her boyfriend was killed, a Russian who had wanted to desert. But that's another time, it's weird to talk about it today. Look, it's been 30 years since the Berlin Wall fell " explained Simon. "Wait, wait, wait, do you mean you live with a naval officer? and the protocols and the rules ?" Jacko asked. Simon smiled "you said it yourself Jack...secret defense ..." "oh, little dungeon," JackO replied, shaking his forefinger and returning his smile. "Gibbs, I'll give you what I found on Lapersky in the Navy files" Simon added. "what do you mean?" Jacko asked. "In fact, when you asked me to search Admiral Murdoch's files, I discovered things, including the Lapersky frauds. So I contacted Gibbs and everything went together." explained Simon. JackO looked at his watch, "Oh guys, I have to go back to Sam and my boys, but we keep in touch, do not we?" Another big thank you, Gibbs, you'll be able to really clear Rourke. I have to go "And they wore one last toast before JackO left.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:10 am

a while after breakfast Hannah found hope sitting in the barn brushing mysterious "hey darlin " Hannah said hope looked at her "hi mom" she said then went back to mysterious "your dad told me what you guys talked about this morning "said Hannah hope put the brush down and gave the horse a carrot "yeah "she answered "something still bothering you?" asked Hannah "mom how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?" asked hope Hannah lent against the stable gate and thought "about 12 i think " said Hannah "really?" asked hope "yea his name was Harvey welsh " Hannah explained "what happened?" asked hope curiously neither noticed Adam enter the barn he was grabbing some supplies from the storage closet and heard them talk "uh.....he took me to the school dance we sat at lunch together ...i think we went to the movies together once but one day i came to school and found him kissing another girl and we broke up "Hannah explained "oh that's horrible why would he do that?" asked Hope Adam was thinking the same thing if he knew this creep he would punch him in the face "well i don't know but we were young those kinds of relationships never last anyway it's rare that they do ....why do you ask?" asked Hannah "well everyone seems to be with someone at school but i don't feel that way about anyone" hope explained "what about Tommy?" asked Hannah "mom he is my friend that's weird" said hope Hannah smiled "well lil darlin everyone grows in there own time just enjoy being a kid for as long as you can "said Hannah hope smiled "that's what dad said" she smiled "hes a wise man even if he eavesdrops "said Hannah looking to the storage closet Adam was caught he walked out to them "what? i was getting somethings "he said Hope giggled "you know when you do start relationships make sure you find a good man "said Hannah "yeah how do i do that?" asked hope walking out of the stable Hannah smiled "well i'll tell ya about the kind of guy i would look for "she said then winked at Adam and sang "any man of mine " by sharia twain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2k-gv6xNE and she and Adam started to dance hope sat on the gate and when they were finished "is the man dad?" asked Hope "of course lil darlin " said Hannah with a smile "good and if i see that Harvey guy i will personally ...." said Adam but he was cut off by Hannah's kiss "ew" said hope as she climbed off the gate and ran outside to play with the other kids ....

in Washington Jacko arrived at Cassie's house and knocked on the door "hey cas" he said as Cassie answered the door "Jack how are you?" she asked giving him a hug "oh i'm OK "said Jack entering her place he saw George and Jacob watching TV with his clone Sam came over to jack and kissed him "hi honey everything go OK?" asked Sam "yea all good "said jacko Jackclone got up and went to check on Matilda jacko knew something was up with him after all they were one in the same so he said hello to his boys and went down the hall to Matilda's room "i am capable of checking her myself "said jackclone when he saw jack in the door way "hey i didn't say you weren't i just wanted see how you were going?" asked Jacko jackclone looked surprised "great thank you "he said sarcastically jacko raised one eyebrow at him "alright what?" asked jackclone "look you and i are the same person" said jacko "no were not you have this perfect life you have Sam you have kids everything......" said jackclone "everything you want" said jacko understanding "i want to be different i don't want to be ....you but it doesn't mean i don't feel the same about things ...i mean look at her "said Jackclone "i know ....and i won't say there's someone out there for you and all those cliches"jacko said "big of you" said jackclone " "but you had to have known what you were signing up for when you wanted me to ask Thor to help you " said Jacko "yea i did and i guess babysitting for Cassie was a way of holding on to my old life ...your life "jackclone corrected himself "i get it but you know you have something i don't" said Jacko "oh and whats that?" asked jackclone skeptically " well you don't have my knee or back issues and i don't get to see this little girl here everyday like you do you get to see her grow" said jacko" true " said jackclone "hey jack?" asked jack clone"ah....you want a beer?" asked jackclone" yea sure but just one" said jacko and with that they both went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer.......

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 pm

A Murphy at the ranch late morning
Mac had just come back from the hospital and gave news of Rourke. The good thing is he was with his daughter 24 hours a day and Jeff Webber was going to get him out in a day or two. The bad thing is that charges were likely to be held against PJ Webber. Mac found it so unfair. And for him, the heart of the problem was always the possession of firearms. He has always struggled and always refused to wear one or use it. Or if he used it, he diverted its use.

He also remembered a mobilization operation he had done with Pete to raise awareness about the protection of the planet (S6E3). He was waiting for Breeze but he was trapped because of a weapon. In the end, thanks to a weapons destruction program led by Laura Fowler, many weapons could have been destroyed. But Mac knew there was still a lot in circulation. And every day, they were wreaking havoc.

He saw Hope having just left to play with the other children. Hannah shouted to her that she had a Baseball game this afternoon. She had to go get ready. Tommy followed her like a shadow. "Is everything fine with those two there?" Mac asked. "Yes, our daughter is asking about love and boyfriends?" replied Adam. Then he looked at Mac, "So watch your son, we do not want her to be with anyone," said Adam, smiling. "Very funny, Adam." Mac answered, shaking his head.

In Washington early afternoon.
Ford and Lucy visited the monuments with the help of Paul Davis. Ford was stupid not to have trusted the first time. Paul was a trusted person, JackO had said. Lucy had arranged a meeting with Joseph in the National Air and Space Museum (Smithsonian Institution), where she first met Tony Kaiser, Joseph's grandfather. When she arrived, Joseph was already there with his grandfather and a girl was standing next to him. Joseph held her hand. Ford immediately felt Lucy's trouble "Lucky, are you okay?" Ford asked. "Um ... yes, dad, I ... um ... yes, I'll introduce you," Lucy tried to say without blushing or showing off her emotions. She remembered the events of the last visit. Joseph had wanted to kiss him and he wanted to keep in touch. As they approached, Lucy could not help but say aloud, "Damn, all the same!"

Once the chess game was over, SamC was drawn to Cassandra's library full of books. She took a "Black Holes Quarks," she said aloud. "Yes, I read it often, I found it in Daniel Jackson's office," Cassandra explained. SamC opened the book and saw all the annotations that DanielJ. Then she noticed another writing with sorts of drawings. And she remembered "Jonas Quinn?" "what is Jonas?" Cassandra asked. "Jonas also wrote in this book, did not he?" asked SamC. "Oh, there everything goes back so long". Cassandra confirmed, "Of course, Sam, Jonas has been on a mission with you for over a year, annotating all of Daniel's books, and that helps me a lot in my work." SamC though, "Can I borrow it?" "Of course, you want another coffee". So SamC and Cassandra exchanged on the "Black Holes".

JackO and JackClone were enjoying their beers. JackO always found it odd to face his clone. Especially since it was not generated to tease. But today, JackO had understood the distress and loneliness of JackClone. He sympathized. Then JackO and JackClone joined SamC and Cassandra. JackO heard samc talk about the Black Holes "and he looked at JackClone" you see .. you still have something I do not have? "JackClone still skeptical looked at Sam" No, I do not have a wife "JackClone answered "First, I can not call you " mini-me. "And then you understand at least everything she says. I only understand about 1% of what she says half the time (S5E5) "

While continuing to chat with JackClone, suddenly JackO remembered a detail. the night he was turned into JackClone, he saw four green lights. He would have to talk to Adam about it, but would it be possible for Adam Senior to have escaped Loki? The first testimonies were notified between 1970 and 1980.