Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:20 pm

MacGarrett's units arrived at the warehouse on Richards Street and Kanealole Forest. MacGarrett oversaw the researchs by talking with SamM and Kate. Both had the same thought. Mac was entitled to happiness now. And he was still kidnapped. SamM trusted his father. He was able to get out from bad adventures throughout his career. A radio call from the unit searching the warehouse indicated that the unit had found a cell phone and a Swiss army knife. SamM was starting to worry.

In the forest, Mac was always moving cautiously. The sun was starting to go down so it was harder to go. All of a sudden, he heard a noise, a radio, characteristic metal sounds like handcuffs slamming on a belt. He hid and waited. Two agents dressed in uniform arrived on the road. They held a radio in their hands "Lieutenant MacGarrett, we continue in the forest on the main path to the hiking trail, for now, nothing in sight". Mac was trying to remember. MacGarrett ... Yes, it was the agent who had helped SamM. He got up and walked over to the two uniformed officers. "Lieutenant, we have a person with us who called himself MacGyver".

Wednesday night was falling.

Isaac returned to the ranch and told Hockey training with new coach Brian Parker. He introduced himself to the children as being from Buffalo. While Isaac was telling, he went to look for a book and looked where Buffalo was "ooooh man, it's far away". Then Brian explained that he had divorced, he did not have children yet but that he hoped to have some children one day. he knew he would make a good father. So in the meantime he took care of Hockey teams. Evan and Brian asked for information on the game. The two brothers had played whole winters at Hockey. Isaac gave details and Brian was convinced that the coach was very good. That night, Bill Parish had invited Brian to eat dearly so he would not let the new teacher eat alone.

Guthrie and Jenny were dining with Charlie. "Dad, mom, when are you getting married?" Guthrie looked astonished Charlie "why Charlie, we love each other, you know it, like we love you". "Yes, I know dad but you promised to remarry when I got out of coma, so I'm cured now, the nurse does not come to me any more, so we can arrange the wedding." "Uh, yes, we'll wait for Adam, Hannah and Mac and the kids come back from Hawaii."

In Washington, after a day of sightseeing, JackO and the others were outside Tony's door and his daughter Edith "Teddy".

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:54 am

Tommy was so happy to see mac safe and well he hugged him tight as soon as he came through the door "i am happy to see you to Tommy"said mac "i am glad your OK mac "said Adam then he looked to his wife Hannah looked worried "whats wrong honey ?" Adam asked "i think the kids should go back to the ranch it is safer there what if this women takes hope or Tommy next then what?......i can't risk it Adam "said Hannah with a sigh Adam gave her a hug "i don't want to go i want to stay with mac"said Tommy "if Tommy is staying then i am staying "said hope "look i think the kids are safer here but i do understand how you feel " said mac "oh do you? i was there that night one of them had chased hope into the water she almost drowned they were trying to grab the kids and you know it "said Hannah hope walked up to Adam and looked him in the eyes "daddy please don't send us back home i'd miss you to much"said hope then Adam picked her up and gave her a hug he was just as worried as Hannah "i agree with mac there is 3 adults here and MC garrets team looking after us we are safe "said Adam Hannah looked at him "fine" she snapped then went into the bedroom and closed the door "she needs time to cool off and rest we all do"said Adam "agreed lets go kids"said Mac as Adam gave hope a hug then put her on the floor they aid there good nights and left as Adam prepared a bed on the couch he knew there was no talking to her tonight .

at the kaiser/Giordano residence tony let everyone in the girls were running down the hall with there dad running after them "oh hello "he said seeing the guests "hi i am jack this is Sam George,Jacob and Lucy "said JackO "this is Edith's husband Tommy "said Tony "it's teddy Dad teddy " said a voice in the kitchen then a boy with dark hair and brown eyes stepped out of the living room his eyes on his phone "Jo off the phone we have guests "said Tommy "yes dad"said Joseph "this is my son Joseph the two little girls who ran passed just now are maria and Mary uh its bath time excuse me will you if i don't get to the bathroom in the next 5 minutes the floor with turn into a pool "said Tommy "it's alright i know what you mean "said Jack looking towards his sons Tommy nodded and smiled as he walked back down the hall to the bathroom Joseph looked to George and Jacob "hey"he said "hey i am Jacob this is George"said Jacob "hi"said Joseph "ever the conversationalist "said Tony "well we will let the kids talk coffee?" asked Tony "yes please" said Sam and Jack as they followed Tony down the hall then Tony kicked a skateboard left in the hall near the kitchen and swore under his breath "DAMN IT JOSEPH WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT SKATEBOARD PUT IT AWAY OR IT GOES IN THE GARBAGE "yelled tony "sorry gramps " said Joseph as he grabbed the skate board and took it to his room "come on i will show you my room" said Joseph to the boys then he saw Lucy "you can come to if you want"he added with a smile Lucy blushed "ah no thank you "she said politely "aw come on don't be such a sore head "said Joseph with a smile Lucy smiled back and nodded as they went up stairs "i don't think we were introduced "said Joseph "oh i'm Lucy "said Lucy shyly as they walked up the stairs the other two giggled behind them and Joseph stopped in his tracks turned and stared at them "something funny? "he asked "nope"said Jacob then they continued up stairs Lucy smiled she was beginning to like Joseph.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:55 pm

Mary Rose had asked Matthew to come to the restaurant. Matthew was out of work because Mary Rose had to close because of all the damage. She wanted to tell him that she would understand if Matthew wanted to leave to find a job elsewhere. Matthew was surprised by Mary Rose's reaction. He had kissed her, he had supported her, he had helped her. And she wanted him to leave. Matthew did not understood. Mary Rose managed to explain that she was too scared to suffer again. She was not sure Matthew was no more gay. Matthew finally understood what was happening. He took Mary-Rose in his arms and he made him understand that he was absolutely no longer homosexual. He pulled her into the room that was above the restaurant.

Bill and Brian were discussing sports of course, even though the first was a Baseball coach and the second Hockey coach. But they both had a passion for sport. Brian explained the many "accidents" he had and all the bones he had broken while playing hockey. He had ended up with a serious operation of his back and legs. He could no longer skate at a very high level but he could still skate and train children. Brian noticed that Bill's son was not very talkative.

JackO had promised Ford to keep him informed. He started a text message. Then he looked in his phone. He took some pictures at the museum and took a selfie with Tony's family. He sent the message to Ford, Mac and Adam "Washington's memories, everyone is fine" and sent three pictures. Mac almost dropped his phone "Tommy?"

Harry was sitting next to Kate Mallory. They watched the lives of people on earth who had contact with Mac, and now with Adam and JackO. Harry looked at Kate and smiled at her "you are a good little beautiful girl, too bad that my Buddy was so Stubburn". Kate blushed "Do not worry, we're going to help Mac and the others, there was Charlie MacFadden, but Hope has also gone down the hall, so we have two messengers now."

In Phoenix, Alex had buried Wendy and kept getting drunk again and again. He could not live without her. He searched the medicine cabinet for a box of potent sleeping pills. He looked one last time at the last Christmas photo with Tommy. He had been happy ... a little. Tears flowed. He texted Adam, small message but short, "Adam, thank you for everything, you are a wonderful person, take good care of Tommy, goodbye my friend".

Mac went to bed. He had given his testimony to MacGarrett. He had no memory between the moment he was kidnapped and the place where he was found in the forest. The 5-0 team was trying to find some elements. He was trying to gather his memories. He thought about Kate Connoly again. He was still troubled to have seen her again. When Hope knocked on him bedroom door. She came to hug him "Uncle Mac, Jessie was your friend, was not it?" Mac looked at Hope. How could she know Jessie's name? "Uncle Mac, I saw Jessie and Charlie when I was in the long hall, they explained to me the mission of my cousin and Jack Cristal". Mac looked even more astonished. "Huh, honey, are you sure you did not dream?" That was all that Mac managed to answer. He'll have to talk to JackO and Adam about it.

Brian and Tally were also getting ready to go to sleep. Tally put her precious box on a shelf. She had thought a lot since her mother's funeral. "Brian, I'd like to go on tour again, I'd like to play again" Brian looked at his wife. He did not know what to say to her. But he loved her, so he would support her in her choice. He already knew that if she will on tour again, she would often be absent

SamC had received a message while they were having dinner. Paul Legendary confirmed the good reception of the contract. Ernest Pratt would be present at the inauguration of "Book'afé". Just had to confirm the date. SamC immediately sent a message to the MacFadden brothers to find out if the old school was over. It was Crane who answered her. Another two or three days of renovation and everything would be ready.

Adam was sitting at the table in the hotel room. It's been 4 days since saturday that they arrived in Hawaii. He was looking at the pictures he had taken with his mobile phone. All of a sudden, he saw the selfie photo he had tried to take on the night of the accident. He had never been good at technology. He had to press the "burst" mode because he did not have "one" selfie but he had twenty pictures. Adam looked more closely ... He had taken the second bike, the driver of the second bike and especially the passenger of the second motorcycle who was a woman holding a gun.

Rourke and Amanda were sitting in rocking chairs on the patio. Amanda had been so scared for Rourke. She loved him, for certain, but she was not sure she could live with this fear. She had trouble telling him. She kissed him and went to bed. When Rourke wanted to join her, he found the room empty. He looked everywhere. He called Amanda but no one answered. Daniel baby was crying. Rourke worried. It was not the kind of Amanda to leave her baby unattended. He went to close the bedroom window when he saw a piece of cloth on the floor. he took it and felt it "chloroform" he told himself. He immediately called the sheriff even though it was 10 pm

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:24 am

all to soon it was tie to leave so tony and his family said goodbye to jack and his Joseph took Lucy's hand before they went down stairs and waited for the boys to be out of sight "what's gong on?" Lucy ask "here this is my number i thought maybe we could keep in contact "said Jo "OK cool thank you Joseph"said Lucy "it's JO "said Joseph then he took her hand and kissed it Lucy blushed "my lady i would be honored to walk you to your ride" said Joseph Lucy smiled "why thank you good sir "she said then he put her hand on his arm and they walked down the stairs and to the car JackO watched them walk over and Joseph was about to get the door when jack grabbed it first "i got it" he said Joseph smiled and Lucy got in the car and jackO closed the door while glaring at Joseph "i'm going back inside goodnight "said Joseph and he walked back in to the house SamC looked at her husband come on lets go Jack" she said so jack said goodbye to tony and then left back to the hotel JackO looked to the back seat and saw Lucy texting and giggling quietly he did not like it one bit .

in Hawaii everyone was fast asleep "Tommy wake up ....Tommy you need to wake up" said a familiar voice "TOMMY WAKE UP NOW" this time the voice yelled Tommy woke up with a start he knew he had heard the voice of his father Tommy looked around the room everything was silent but his belly buzzer kept saying "don't go back to sleep " so Tommy got out of his bed and walked to the window he looked out then down he saw smoke coming from the lobby immediately he ran into mac's room and jumped on the bed "MAC ...MAC WAKE UP MAC "he yelled "oh Tommy what's the matter another bad dream kiddo?" mac asked groggy "no mac there is a fire down stairs mac i saw smoke come on look out the window"Tommy said so mac got up and looked out the window at first he didn't see anything but then .."OK EVERYONE OUT TOMMY GET HOPE NOW" mac yelled as he grabbed the blanket of the bed Tommy ran and woke hope she was very groggy so mac picked her up she dropped meeko on the ground "MEEKO NO WE CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT MEEKO"yelled hope Tommy grabbed the plush toy and ran out of the room mac ran up the hall to the fire alarm and pulled it soon everyone was running out don the fire escape "what about mom and dad?" asked hope "they will be fine we will see them out side " said mac "as they ran down the fire escape the smoke filled the fire escape hope was coughing and crying "it's alright sweetheart" said mac holding her tight "i want daddy " said hope into macs shoulder all of a sudden Tommy stopped in his tracks "help daddy help"said a little voice Tommy looked back to the open door they were down to the 3rd floor mac turned and saw Tommy had stopped "TOMMY LETS GO " yelled mac "mac there is some one still on this floor "said Tommy before running into the 3rd floor mac ran after him and Tommy found a door was locket "daddy help me please "said the little voice mac heard it "look out Tommy "he said before kicking the door down once the door was opened Tommy ran in and found a little girl in the bedroom all by herself "come on we will find your daddy"said Tommy holding out a hand she took it and they left back down the stairs.....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:51 am

JackO was driving slowly towards the hotel. He was following the GPS indications because as he had already reminded SamC, he was getting lost every time he came to Washington. He looked between Lucy, his wife, and his sons. The boys had been playing all night and were falling asleep with the sound of the engine. Lucy continued to receive and send text messages. JackO noticed that SamC was pensive "Honey, everything is fine ? you're very quiet." SamC sighed "no, no, everything is fine". Of course, Jack knew right away that something was hurting his wife. "Come on, tell me," Jacko insisted. "Turn left". But Jack did not hear because he was focused on his wife. "Turn around as soon as possible". "Oh damned, you see, even with a GPS, I'm lost!" which made SamC smiled. He parked the car. SamC took the opportunity to kiss her husband.

"Do you remember, this is here where my dad told me he had cancer on the day of our medal award for "telemetry and space radar research". He didn't believe to this medal ceremony. Wwhen I think he wanted me to enter NASA." JackO put his hand on SamC's cheek, "Do you have any regrets?" asked JackO "No, of course, we've had so many wonderful things, and the most important thing I've met you. But you see, being in contact with Tony, who was in the Vietnam War, he came back blind...How many times could we have died during our missions? " JackO was puzzled "SamC ... well, get behind the wheel, you know Washington better than me, and if you do not mind, we'll continue this discussion later, there are innocent ears," Jack said, nodding at Lucy. SamC took the wheel, restarted the car, reset the GPS and finally arrived at the hotel. The children went to bed. Lucy thanked JackO and SamC for this wonderful day. JackO could not help but say to Lucy, "Pay attention to your little heart, Lucy, not too much texting tonight, all right?" "Okay, Uncle JackO" and she kissed him "good night" "Good night, Lucky".

JackO took his wife in his arms "thank you, my wife, for having brought us safe home, and you know, I was thinking about Jacob, he was extremely proud of you, I'm sure deep down he would hope for you ... another husband ... "She looked at Jack who was smiling to tease. "Very funny, honey, no, he told me" Fathers have dreams too "I think he just wanted my happiness". JackO hugged his wife very hard "and I hope you're happy".

Amanda woke up in a hotel room, a cloth on her mouth and her hands tied. She did not understood what had happened. She imagined that Crisp's stories were resurfacing. She tried to listen but she was terrified. Then a woman appeared. Amanda felt like she had seen it before. She searched in her memories. "So, are you having fun with my man?" she said, "JackR is to ME!" Behind, a male voice corrected "you want to say to US!"

Adam and Hannah had been able to leave the hotel. He had taken the time to bring with him Hannah's purse, in which he had put the cell phones and passports. He was looking for Hope, Tommy, SamM and Mac. He was surprised to see MacGarrett coming towards him.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm

everyone was running down the stairs hope was holding on tight to mac Tommy was running holding the little girls hand samM was on crutches behind them then they ran past the second floor and people rushed out the door knocking straight into SamM who lost his balance mac turned but with all the people he couldn't see him "Damn " mac muttered then he saw his sons head among the people he was trying to find his crutches then he saw his dad "GET THE KIDS OUT DAD" he yelled so mac ran with the kids down the stairs SamM found his crutches and continued down as he went he saw a man run back into one of the rooms on the 2nd floor he wanted to see what was going on but he decided getting out would be safer so he continued down the stairs .

once mac and the kids were out there was a sea of people standing around in the semi darkness Mac couldn't see Adam or Hannah "were is Daddy uncle mac?" Hope asked "i'm not sure honey...we will find hem don't worry"mac replied then he turned to Tommy who was speaking with the little girl she looked to be about 4 years old she had blonde hair and blue eyes "so what is your name my name is Tommy" said Tommy "Matilda" said the girl "hi Matilda i am mac this is hope "said mac gently "where is my daddy?" asked Matilda "i'm not sure honey but we will find him "said mac with a smile Tommy gave hope Meeko and hope hugged him tight .....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:42 pm

MacGarrett approached and shook Adam's hand "Hello Adam, what happened?" Adam looked around him to become aware of the event "I do not know, we heard noise, shouting and the fire alarm went off, I have to find my family, but I wanted to see you. I have probably taken the person who caused the accident of my cousin's son, SamM ". Adam looked into Hannah's bag to pick up his cell phone and gave it to MacGarret. "Lieutenant, I'm giving you my phone, I really have to find my daughter and my family." "I understand Adam, go to headquarters tomorrow to get your phone back."

Mac looked everywhere but did not see Adam. He checked that Tommy and Hope were safe. SamM finally arrived with one crutch. He had lost one. "Okay, everyone is fine?" They all nodded to say yes. "Well, I'll call Adam to find out where he is." Mac looked in his contacts and selected "Adam". The phone vibrated and on the screen was written "Mac". "Hello?". Mac did not immediately recognize the voice of his cousin "Adam, Adam, are you?" "Um .. no, it's not Adam, I'm Lieutenant MacGarrett, your cousin Adam has just given me his phone, he's probably photographed the person who caused your son's accident." "whaaaat?" Mac was so surprised. "Where are you? All the 3rd floor and 2nd floor are starting to burn" Mac asked. MacGarret explained that Adam and Hannah were safe but he had just left in the crowd to look for his daughter. "But her daughter is with me! Okay, We're coming, explain to me where you are." Mac took SamM under his arm to help him walk. SamM had Tommy with one hand and Mac held Hope with his hand free.

(night from Wednesday to Thursday)

It was past midnight. Sheriff Lewis arrived at Daniel's house. Rourke had contacted him after Amanda's disappearance. Jonas was completely annihilated. Daniel was trying to stay calm and take care of baby Daniel. "Sheriff, that's what I found near the window," said Rourke, giving the piece of cloth with the chloroform. "It's not going to start again, we just met again," Jonas said. "JackR, I owe you one, I'm going to do everything with my team to find Amanda, would you have any idea who could have blamed Amanda?" Rourke had already thought about the question. "To Amanda, probably nobody ... but to me ...". Daniel and Jonas turned to Rourke "What do you mean?" asked Jonas worried. "I think Lynn is behind all that." The sheriff analyzed the information "do you mean the girl who escaped Monday with Bellano?" "Oh yes, that's right, and moreover she could be with Bellano. Charlie, you have to be quick, I have a bad feeling"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:41 am

Adam looked everywhere but could not find them he was feeling more worried then ever the sun was coming up over the beach which made it much easier to see but as no one could go into the hotel and had no where to go they were stuck there a huddled mass .

mac found MC Garrett and a place for Sam to rest his leg "hi is everyone alright?" asked Mc Garret "yep just sore" said Sam "oh there is still some one in there i saw a guy on the 2nd floor he went into on of the hotel rooms "Sam explained "we take a look thank you Sam "said Mc Garret "alo this is Matilda we found her in a room on the 3rd floor by her self she said she was with her dad "said Mac Mc Garret turned to the girl and knelt to her level "hello honey i need to ask do you know your dads name?" he asked gently Matilda thought for a moment "Gavin " she said "do you know your last name?" Mc Garret asked "Matilda shook her head "that's alright honey "he said with a smile then Tommy noticed she had a bracelet on her arm he had seen one of the kids at school with the same bracelet "that's a medical bracelet isn't it" he asked pointing to Matilda's wrist "yes it is may i have a look at it?" asked Mc Garret she nodded so he took her wrist and turned it over "penicillin allergy .....Matilda Donovan" said Mc Garret reading it aloud "well that gives us whom we are looking for it is a start ...don't worry we will find him "said Mc Garret then he was called away by one of the fireman soon the news went through the crowed that a body had been found it was male this made hope start crying "what if it's daddy" she cried "honey your dad got out remember he is around here somewhere" said mac trying his best to comfort her "i am tired of walking around can we sit somewhere mac?" asked Tommy "i think that is a good idea"said mac and they went to the near by picnic table and sat down mac sat down and hope stayed on his lap mac looked to the others Tommy was sitting with Matilda telling her a story and SAM had gotten out his phone and was texting Lisa to let her know he was alright .

suddenly hope squealed "Daddy Daddy look over there uncle mac IT'S DADDY "she Squealed in excitement mac turned his head and saw Adam and Hannah talking to an elderly couple and showing a photo "HEY ADAM OVER HERE"yelled mac Adam turned his head and saw them and came running over with Hannah at his side Hope jumped out of macs lap and into her dads arms "oh Daddy i was so worried about you "said hope hugging him "we were worried about you to sweetheart is everyone alright?" asked Adam before noticing an extra child with them "hello what's your name?" he asked "Matilda" she said "we found her alone on the 3rd floor "mac explained "oh well i am Adam this is Hannah we are hopes parents "said Adam .....

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Thursday morning

MacGarrett had spent the night watching over the rescue of the people at the hotel. Around 5am, the people were taken to another hotel not far away. Many had lost all their belongings but the people were alive. The 5-0 team was already investigating SamM's information about Kyla and her accomplices. They had found compromising evidence in the shed on Richard Street. They had also found the place where Mac had been locked up. It was a cabin that belonged to a Chinese society. The links cut by Mac were still lying on the ground. And Mac had described the broken window, the only detail he remembered. All this always brought back to Kyla. SamM and mac were more and more convinced that Kyla wanted revenge.

The hotel did its best to relocate everyone in such a short time. But for that night, Adam, Hannah, SamM, Hope, Tommy and Mac were going to be in the same room. As soon as they arrived, the adults made the children sleep. SamM and Mac were spinning like caged lions. Adam remembered he had to pick up his phone at 5-0 headquarters. It was barely 7am but the three men took a taxi to go to MacGarrett. Hannah stayed with the children to rest. She was thinking of "HER" honeymoon. She was sure now that they would have been quieter at Murphys.

When the men arrived at the headquarters, MacGarrett came to shake their hands "you're fine, my team just finished expanding the photos on Adam's phone. Take a look and see if you do you recognize someone? " By mistaking the keys on his phone, Adam had, by chance, photographed the second bike and it was clear that there was an Asian woman with a gun "It's Kyla, I'm sure." SamM gave the last elements of his investigation. He also gave Kate Connoly, his boss, who knew about the case. And looking at the picture again, SamM was perplexed "but ... the rider of the bike ... that's the guy I saw in the hotel!"

On Thursday morning, in the shabby hotel, Lynn and Ray were organizing to take revenge on Rourke. the first step was to kidnap Amanda to make him suffer. the second step, he now had to fall into a trap. Lynn's demonic spirit was on the move.

On Thursday morning, in Daniel's house, Sheriff Lewis and his team had combed the house, looking for clues. "Rourke, I'm sorry, there's no print. And we received this envelope last night ..." Rourke opened, there was a picture of Amanda and him. The shot could make think that Rourke was shouting at Amanda and he had a gun in his hand. "JackR, we're trying to reach you," Charlie said. Rourke looked at the picture "but what is this shit?" Charlie looked at him, "Jack, it's because I know Adam and I know you, but in view of the things we've discovered, I should normally arrest you."

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:08 am

in Washington everyone was starting to rise JackO was eating breakfast as George walked in "morning my boy "said Jack sipping his coffee George noticed the cereal he was eating "fruit loops dad? " he asked "yep you want some?" asked Jack George looked at him funny "mom says it's full of sugar" said George going to the cupboard and pulling out the raisin bran cereal and a bowl and spoon "the sugar gives it taste" said Jack why don't you try it ...com on just this once i won't tell your mom"said jack holding out his spoon for George it was funny they were so much like jack but George had a lot of his mother in him as parents Sam and Jack complemented each other Sam was the rules and education side jack was just as important he taught the boys to take risks and have fun along the way Jack smiled as he watched his son walk up cautiously to the spoon and take a very shaky bite "so what do you think?" asked Jack "it's OK i suppose "said George then George looked at both boxes of cereal and a smile came to his face and he opened both and put a bit of each into his bowl then added milk he sat down proudly next to his dad "look i made my own cereal " he said triumphantly "oh and what do you call it?" asked Jack trying not to laugh as George took a bite "stargate cereal " George answered "why stargate ?" asked Jack "cause it is like the stagate the loops are the stargates the raisin's are like the teams "explained George "and the bran flakes?" asked Jack George smiled " the bad guys tried to get through the gate and splat the bumped straight into the iris and now there mushy "said George they both laughed at that explanation then SamC walked in and saw the bowl of cereal "it's stargate cereal"said Jack Sam just looked at him then walked away to make her self a coffee then Jacob and Lucy walked in to the room and sat down to eat breakfast.

in Hawaii the body had been taken out of the hotel .
Hannah couldn't sleep she sat down with a cup of coffee after checking on the kids for the 5th time since they arrived and switched on the TV after a while a noise got her attention and she went into the kids room hope was fast asleep with meeko in her arms Tommy was sleeping on his back with one leg hanging out of the covers then she turned to Matilda she was sitting up in her bed crying "what's the matter honey?" Hannah asked then she noticed the puddle on the bed and realized "oh we had an accident huh?" Hannah asked Matilda nodded "its alright hopes little brother Issac had little accidents when he was your age why don't we get you cleaned up you can wear something of hopes noticing the one backpack Mac had managed to save "OK " said Matilda as she climbed out of bed and Hannah helped her put on dry clothes and put dry bed sheets on the bed Matilda didn't want to go back to sleep so Hannah fixed her some breakfast and they watched a cartoon for a while.

the men where still with Mc Garret "did you find anything about Matilda's family?" asked Mac "yea her father is Gavin Donovan 34 years old the last known location was here in Hawaii he had purchased a ticket for a flight to Canada for today it appears if he is with kyla he wanted out "said Mc Garret "do you think he is the john doe they found ?" asked SamM "we won't know that until the autopsy is complete later today "Mc Garret explained "does Matilda have any other family?" asked mac "according to our research her mother is a Casandra Fraser we are still trying to locate her at the moment Cassandras mother is Janet Fraser she is deceased other than that there is no other family "explained Mc Garret ....