Seven brothers, the return

karinedauphin

Re: Seven brothers, the return

Post by karinedauphin » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:04 pm

It was 5.00 pm in Los Angeles. Michael Thorton was looking for Nikki when he saw her at the exit of the glazed doors of the customs, accompanied by a guy, like Cowboy. Mac had warned him that Crane would be with her. "Hi Nikki, I'm Michael Thorton, Pete's son, remember?" Nikki still had a confused memory. She shook her head "Hello, I'm Crane, she's still having trouble with her memories." "We'll fix that, I'll take you to the Phoenix Foundation right now, the lab is ready, I own one to MacGyver."

It was 7.00 pm. The storm was getting stronger. Adam watched the children laugh and sing when the phone rang "I'm going". Adam answered. He listened patiently, "Yes, I understand, no problem, keep us informed." Then he hung up. Hannah saw the annoyed look on her husband's face "what's going on?" Adam went down the stairs. he took Hannah in his arms, kissed him tenderly and explained. The travel agency did not want to take any chances. The storm was really too strong. The flights were canceled for the moment. They could leave but later in the week. "Oh ..." Hannah said disappointed "But Honey, the main thing is that we are together with our family and safe," says Adam. "Yes, you're right". "And it is not canceled, it is only postponed". Then he kissed to comfort her. At that moment, he received a text from Crane that indicated he had arrived in Los Angeles ... under the sun.

At the sheriff's office, the tension mounted. The storm rumbled outside, flashes of lightning fell. But the electricity was also inside the office. Rourke was like a wolf in a cage. He could not fall in love with this girl, not yet. The sheriff left Lynn in the interrogation room and went to join Rourke and JackO. "Well, what's up with this girl, JackR ? Can you explain?" Rourke was going to answer when an officer came in. "Charlie, look, this is the girl's cell phone, we checked the numbers, she phoned a certain Neil Ryder several times, and she texted him the number of the Old Oak Inn, she also phoned Nancy Cunningham several times but no record of Sean Ryder. " The sheriff took note. This was too much information for JackR. He went to the interrogation room and faced Lynn. The sheriff was going to follow him but JackO grabbed his arm "I think he has things to settle with her".

"Okay, Lynn, I'm here, so what do you want from me?" Lynn smirked, she began her seduction game as she had done in the hotel room at the time when Rourke was to watch her as a witness. "You could at least take off my handcuffs - it's less exciting if you don't put on me." Rourke was boiling. He looked through the one-way mirror, took the little key from his front jeans pocket, and undid the handcuffs. Lynn took the opportunity to grab hold of Rourke and kiss him fiercely. He struggled to push her away and he was on the verge of succumbing. Then Amanda's image came to mind. The tranquility, beauty and sweetness of Amanda were really the opposite of Lynn. Lynn still managed to kiss him but Rourke grabbed her arms and pushed her away. "Lynn, stop right now, we have your cell phone, we have blood on your clothes, we have Nancy's body, just tell me what you did with Sean." Lynn was annoyed at being pushed back. She looked for another plan to get by. But after analyzing all the data, she understood that there was no solution. So she played her last card. She approached languorously Rourke "JackR, we were good together, no ... Kiss me as you kissed me, Kiss me and hug me strong. And then I remind you all that it's your idea " And she burst out laughing. At these words, Rourke lost his temper, he almost hit her in the face. But he stopped in time. He grabbed his jaw, looked straight into her eyes, slowly approached.

Arrived at the level of his lips, he looked at her whole face and said to him "you do not deserve even that I address you the word". He handcuffed her and he left her the interrogation room. JackO and the sheriff had watched the entire scene behind the one-way mirror. They watched Rourke trying to regain his senses. "JackR, how are you?" Jacko asked. "You have to trap her, Charlie, find what you want, but you have to stop her."

At this moment, the morgue analyst came to see the sheriff. The autopsy was already finished. The sheriff was surprised at the speed. The officer in the morgue explained that he had been pushed to do this analysis rather than another, but he could not explain why. "So it's Nancy Cunningham, she got a heavy object on her head, but one thing that might come in handy, she had epithelial cells ... from another woman, I allowed myself to comparison with the saliva left on Mrs Carlson Lynn's cup. It's match". As usual, Rourke analyzed very quickly. He had always known that Nancy and Lynn were, how to say, very close. But here is the detail that could compromise it. He returned to the interrogation room.

"Okay, Lynn, we've got a little more than your mobile phone now, you got tired of your girlfriend and you killed her, we found traces of yours on Nancy's body, so you're not going to not see the light again right now, I'll be you, I'll admit Nancy's murder ... "He tried a bluff" and Sean's murder "

"I did not kill Sean, it's Nancy !!" Rourke looked through the one-way mirror "Charlie, the night is going to be long". And a thunderclap sounded.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:52 am

soon it was time for all the kids to go to bed the storm outside pounded against the windows Adam tucked his kids in when he got to the twins Richard was still quiet jumpy with the thunder Adam picked up both twins and carried them to there window "look there is a trick my dad used to tell me when i was your age so i wouldn't be scared of the storms " said Adam he waited a moment then flash of lighting and he started to count "1...2...3...4...5..6..7..8..9.." 'BANG' thunder crashed "After you see a flash of lightning, count the number of seconds until you hear the thunder" said Adam "the more you count the farther away the storm is going " Dean thought this game was cool Richard was't sure then another lightning flash came outside and they started to count together after a while the boys seemed less scared and Adam put them to bed and turned out the light then walked down stairs to see mac meanwhile dean fell asleep straight away Richard on the other hand did not 'BANG' Richard jumped he tried to do what his dad had said but it didn't help so he got out of his bed hugging Andy close to his body and ran down the hall got to the room he was after and knocked
hope was watching the storm through her window when she heard the knock she got up from her bed and opened the door to see Richard crying into his Andy "oh Richard it's alright " said hope hugging her brother "can i stay wiff you" he asked hope smiled "come on " she said leading him to her bed she climbed in first then Richard and she tucked them both in and she started humming the song again quietly till Richard fell asleep.
Last edited by ergomac23 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 am

"10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... 0 ..." Nikki you are asleep . You know what's going on around you but you do not risk anything, "the analyst explained, as Michael and Crane were behind a window to observe the tests, Crane was worried, he looked at his watch, it was already 8 pm There was no time difference with Murphy, but he still felt out of place here, his family was missing, the city was so big, there were not many mountains, forests, animals and above all, there were no brothers, he sent a message to Adam, "Well arrived in LA It's extremely hot. We are at the Phoenix Foundation. Nikki is doing the tests. I miss you. "Adam was walking down the stairs to see Mac, and he wrote back to his brother," Here, everything is fine. Enjoy LA's life and get back into shape quickly. "He did not want to worry his brother, he did not tell him anything about the storm and the fact that his trip was postponed.

JackO and JackR were in front of the coffee machine. JackR looked at his watch. 8.00pm. It had been more than 4 hours since they caught Lynn. "Are you sure you're ok, JackR?" Jacko insisted, watching the morgue analyst pass by. He waved to greet him. The analyst comes to him. He leaned over to JackO and whispered, "You have an "hello" from Jack Crystal," JackO looked at the person who was already walking back to his office. So Jack Crystal helped to go faster in the autopsy.

"JackR, let's start from the beginning, you're ok, so Lynn is your girlfriend" "EX !!" "okay, ex .. but she still has feelings for you, and she said it was your idea it". Rourke looked at JackO with a menacing look, "I hope you do not believe her!" This girl is machiavellic, a pervers narcissist, I fell madly in love with this girl, when I was in Chicago. She was witness in a case ... "Rourke explained the whole story to JackO who better understood Lynn's situation and personality. "Okay, what if we turn the situation to our advantage?" Jacko asked. Rourke was perplexed. He did not really want to be around Lynn anymore, "And if you made her think you still loved her, I'm sure she'll tell us everything she knows," Jacko offered.

The sheriff arrived at that moment, "So that's where we are." Lynn's phone is not her phone but Sean's, I think Lynn or Nancy made Neil believe that his son was still sending messages to get money. We found Sean's footprints on the bills, so it looks like Sean was not clean. " Rourke listened patiently, "yes, but we still do not know where he is." He looked at JackO, he sighed, "JackO, you'll come out of the interrogation room if you see that it's going bad, is not it?" JackO put his hand on Rourke's shoulder "promise, buddy?"

Rourke entered the interrogation room. He had unbuttoned his shirt. He had taken care to leave handcuffs and weapons outside. "Lynn, I thought a lot, you're right, my feelings for you came back when you kissed me earlier, I do not know what he took from me, I always wanted to live with you, you know it, I love you so much. " Rourke could not believe what he was saying. He kept telling himself that it was a role, he was "under cover". Lynn approached. She was smart, but Jack's charm worked right away, as he had done in Chicago. "Oh, Jack, I'm so happy to have you back again, take me in your arms and hug me strong." Rourke hugged Lynn and began to stroke her hair and kiss her neck. At the same time, he tried to ask questions "Sweety, you did well to eliminate Nancy, she was going to get in the way of our life, right?" Lynn tenderly kissed Rourke on her cheeks and approached her mouth, she looked Rourke in the eyes "Yes, she wanted everything for her ..." And Lynn told the whole story while Rourke caressed her and kissed him tenderly

Sean and Nancy were still in the drug business. They had come to live in Murphy not to be discovered. But they kept going back and forth. Sean had accumulated a lot of money. But he had cut off contact with his father, who was a cop. When Sean became a father, it was like an electroshock. He felt responsible. He did not want Tommy to be raised in the world of drugs and dirty money. He started arguing often with Nancy. Lynn then proposed to Nancy to take a lawyer to have sole custody of Tommy. The lawyers' war has begun. Sean needed more and more money but he did not want to leave his son, he loved him so much. Lynn looked at Rourke as if she was begging him to believe her "Sean really loved his son, you know". Rourke reacts "loved ?, Humm, Lynn, where is Sean?" Lynn took a deep breath, she snuggled into Rourke's muscular arms, "About a year ago, Nancy had another letter from the lawyers, she would not be in Tommy's custody, she'd changed her name to Tommy of Ryder in Cunningham to annoy a little more Sean.But he does not get into his game. " Rourke continued to stroke Lynn's hair. He smelled his captivating perfume, it was very hard for him to resist. But he knew that JackO would intervene if there was a problem.

Lynn continued her story. "About a year ago, Nancy called me, told me that Sean had to have a big delivery, and she asked me to help her, she was going to sell coke, make a lot of money, Eliminate Sean, and have Tommy for herself, and she promised that we would both be together. " At these words, she was shocked and changed her words "But sweety, there's only you I love, you know, huh". Rourke was completely shocked by what he heard, but he had to go on to know the truth, for him, but especially for Tommy. "I know sweetie, I know." He kissed her on the forehead as if to restore her confidence. "So, Nancy was preparing the cargo of coke, but Sean surprised her, she shot him and threw him body into the river. I made her understand that it was silly, people were going to get it. So, she started sending messages with Sean's mobile phone to people who knew him to make him believe he was still alive. " Rourke rubbed his eyes with his hand, realizing that these two girls were really twisted.

"Honey, tell me ...." caressing Lynn's back and squeezing her closer and closer to him "so Nancy killed Sean, you're innocent, that's good news." He was trying to be as credible as possible, "yes, but I could not find the money Sean had stashed in the house, and Nancy was becoming too exclusive, she wanted me for her. Tommy had been picked up by the Martins and she realized he would be happier with them. " Rourke nodded "yes, on that, I agree, this kid is adorable, he does not need to know all that". Lynn tried to kiss Rourke again. He began to falter. It was necessary to act quickly. It will not last very long "But sweetie, I'm not for nothing in this story, you know it." Lynn looked at JackR "Of course not, I just wanted to confuse this little suburban sheriff." Lewis and JackO sighed. They were relieved for Rourke. She had just exonerated him. "So, honey, how Nancy became too jealous and exclusive, you made a big decision, did you?" Lynn snuggles into Rourke's arms again, like a little girl in the arms of her dad who has to confide a silly thing "We looked for money in many places where Sean had been." Then a few months ago we had thought to come here and we searched the house, but last week Nancy received a call from Neil, Sean's father, and she got scared and I caught her trying to calm her down. I took the first thing that was there and I knocked her down to calm her down ... Honey, it was an accident, I swear, I did not want to kill her, I just wanted her be silent.". When he heard Lynn say this, he knew that the sheriff was tired of it. "JackO, Charlie, is that good?" He grabbed Lynn by the arms, looked into her eyes "never again you will touch me, never again you will kiss me, never again I will have contact with you, you are totally nuts. I do not love you anymore since very very very long and I think I never really loved you. " JackO and Charlie arrived and Charlie handcuffed Lynn. JackO put his hand on Rourke's shoulder "I think we deserved a beer, buddy!" It was past 10pm

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:33 am

back in the ranch power had gone in Daniels ranch so he Jonas ,Amanda and baby Daniel rushed over to Adams and knocked on the door Adam answered "hey come on in quickly" he said giving them towels it was then that he noticed Brian ,Evan , ford and there family's were there to with hot drinks in front of the fire "hey Daniel" called Brian "hey "Daniel called back as Adam gave Daniel and Jonas a coffee and Amanda a hot cup of tea .

meanwhile DannyC walked in to the pantry "hey mac hows it going?" he asked "hey Danny its going pretty well it would have been done a lot faster had the power not gone but luckily for this you don't need much light" said mac with a smile truth be told mac loved this kind of weather ever since he was a kid especially when he was working on something it made him feel like he was in an old monster movie .

Hannah got up after a while to check the kids she checked on Isaac who was fast asleep snoring like his dad then she went to the twins room she noticed Dean half out of his blankets so she tucked him back in and kissed his head then she noticed Richards bed was empty first she checked under the bed in case he was hiding but he wasn't there then she walked out of the room and saw Adam just climbing the stairs "hey honey everyone OK?" he asked "mostly but i can't find Richard he isn't in his bed" said Hannah Adam walked to hr "well he didn't come down stairs so he has to be up hear somewhere " he said as he hugged her they checked each room then came to hopes Hannah opened her door and found the cutest sight "aw Adam look at this " she said hugging him Adam smiled at the sight Richard was in hopes bed cuddling his plush toy dog and sleeping next to hope who had her arm around them Adam shook his head "should we take him back to his own bed?" he asked Hannah Hannah smiled"no leave them they are asleep now there is no sense in waking them now " Hannah answered as they turned and closed the door "i'm going to gt some extra pillows for our new guests " said Adam "i'll get the blankets "said Hannah then Adam stopped pulled her close and kissed her "what was that for?" she asked "does there have to be a reason ?" asked Adam with a cheeky smile hannah smiled and shook her head then she walked to the cupboard to get the blankets ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 pm

TUESDAY MORNING

Nikki and Crane found themselves on the floor. They heard a huge noise and the walls began to move very hard. "What awakening ... are you okay?" Crane asked. "Yes, it's okay, welcome to L.A .... it's an earthquake, there are often but I admit that it shook very hard." Crane and Nikki had planned to meet Michael Thorton and Sean. He would take the opportunity to see baby Katie and meet Lisa. But they had not planned to stay locked in their hotel room because of the earthquakes. Nikki reassured Crane, "It'll be okay, do not worry." Crane thought his brothers could watch television. He preferred to phone Adam "Hi Adam, everything is fine, do not worry, Los Angeles has been hit by earthquakes, but Nikki and I are all right, we are planning to continue the tests today. We will have an appointment with Mac's son to eat for the lunch. " Adam had just woken up. He groaned a little "Hello Crane, yes, the night was short for us, there was a storm here, but now that you tell me there was an earthquake in LA that makes sense. Yes, we're fine here, no, you do not have to come back, the rain will stop, okay, we keep post together." Adam hung up.

Rourke and Jack had returned very late in the night, under the storm. They had been soaked and wet. Lynn had been imprisoned. Sheriff Lewis had warned Rourke that he might have to come back for some details. And above all, he had to find a way to tell Tommy the tragic fate of his parents.

JackO heard Adam's phone. He kissed Sam on the shoulders, then on the cheeks, then on the eyes and he kissed her tenderly on the mouth "Hello Mrs. Carter O'Neill" ... SamC woke up pleasantly with his sweet kisses "Hello Mr O ' Neill Carter "... he smiles" I'm going to make coffee, we had a hell of a night JackR and I last night "And JackO told Sam the whole story. SamC understood at once that JackR must be completely upset. "It's the least we can say," JackO replied. Then he got up. He passed in front of Mac's room "Yes, Sean, very well, great idea, pick them up to the foundation, and spend the day with them ... what ?? An earthquake?" JackO did not want to listen more than that to the conversation. He went into the kitchen and looked out the window. The rain was still falling very strongly. There was still a storm but it was decreasing.

Rourke was in bed, on his back, his eyes staring at the ceiling. How was he going to tell Amanda that he had kissed Lynn? How was Amanda going to react? He wanted so much not to hurt her. He saw the scene in a loop, Lynn rushing on him and kissing him. He did not even manage to push her away. He kept telling himself that he was "undercover" to make Lynn talk. But right now, he was disgusted.

Mac finished getting ready. He had finished developing the film last night. He had soaked the films one last time in demineralized water, the image had been revealed by the revealing product that Mac had produced. He blessed his chemistry classes. The photos had to be dry now. He heard that the whole house was waking up slowly. He had heard the phone and Adam answer. He heard JackO's footsteps walking past his door while he phoned Sean. it was time to go for breakfast and find out what JackO and Rourke had done last night.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:36 am

JackR decided it was no use he couldn't sleep there was just to much in his head so he got up and dressed and walked over to Adams ranch Adam saw him come in "hey jack how did it go "he said giving him a coffee "she confessed both Tommy's parents are dead i'm sorry mac "said JackR turning to mac as he told the rest of the story mac almost dropped his tea on the floor "i have to go tell Tommy do you want me to call Neil Ryder?" he asked mac shook his head"he is my friend i will do it and tell Danny to" said mac not looking forward to either conversation "tell Danny what?" asked DannyC walking in to grab a coffee everyone looked to him then to mac "hey Danny lets step outside " said mac as he ushered him out the back door Adam turned to JackR "you want me to come along to tell Tommy?" he asked JackR smiled weekly "i'd appreciate it ..i mean you know the boy more than i do "JackR answered "i'll go to" said JackO Adam turned to him " no jack we need someone to tell the kids before school please" he said then he noticed a face in the door way "dad what's going on?" hope asked Adam took her into the living room to talk to her .

meanwhile outside Mac had told Danny everything Danny stood and didn't say a word he just watched the rain then he looked at his mug and threw it to the ground shattering it mac jumped a little but saw Danny's face tears streamed but his eyes were angry mac hugged him close as he and Danny cried "i loved him to Danny" .

inside the living room hope was sitting in front of her father "what is it dad ....what's wrong?" she asked Adam took a deep breathe how was he going to explain this to her "honey JackR found out that Tommy's mom and dad died "he said hope looked at him in shock " oh how did they die dad?" she asked "they ......." he couldn't finish "it was an accident " said JackR Adam smiled appreciatively at him "your going to tell Tommy now?'" hope asked tears welling in her eyes "yes we are "said Adam rubbing her back "i'll get my shoes "said hope "Waite a sec jack and i are going not you sweetie" said Adam with a hand on her shoulder hope pulled away "i am going to dad Tommy needs me" she yelled Adam stared at his brave daughter "alright get your shoes" said Adam he didn't feel in the mood to fight her on it then the three of them got in the car and drove to the martins house...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:26 am

The phone rang at Adam's house. It is said that really the day began with difficulty. It was Mr. Carpenter. The storms and the rain had done a lot of damage. The school was closed today and maybe tomorrow, Wednesday. Adam sent a message to all his brothers to warn them. Brian, Ford and Evan were already out under the rain helping cows and horses get under the barn. When Guthrie received Adam's message, he realized that the children would have to stay all day at the ranch and locked up as it was still raining. He suggested to Jenny to organize games. Charlie was still weak but he was happy to play with his cousins. Guthrie sent a message to Adam, he would take care of the children on his ranch.

Mac had to phone Neil to tell him the bad news. He had to explain that his son had never left his drug business. DannyC wanted to be by his side when Mac phoned Neil. "Um ... Hi Neil, yes it's Mac and Danny, um ... I have bad news". And Mac and DannyC told Neil the whole story.

Rourke, Adam, and Hope arrived at the Martins' house. They had not gone to work yet. The rain shocked everyone's daily life. Wendy brought them in. Tommy was still in his room. The Martins had also received the message from Mr. Carpenter. Tommy stayed in his room to play "Dad, can I go see Tommy, please?" Hope asked, her eyes red with tears. Adam was divided but he knew that Hope was filled with compassion and empathy. She could find the right words. Hope went up the stairs. Meanwhile, Alex arrived in the dining room "Hello Adam, Hello Sir, how are you?" Did you see this weather ? I've just received a job offer in Phoenix. is over 700 km from here. " Adam listened patiently. He understood Alex's enthusiasm for this new job but he really had to talk to them "Alex .. hmm .. Wendy ... we need to talk to you, you remember Jack, he's a police officer in Los Angeles, he was helping Jenny when she was attacked and ... well, in short, he is at home now and ... "The words were difficult. Rourke was used to this kind of situation. He took over "Miss Martins, Mr. Martins, it is better to sit down ..."

Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, Nikki continued to make tremendous progress. She had been a qualified agent before having this accident. So for the analyst, the deprogramming should not be too long. She already had many memories. And she had remembered the serious accident that caused the loss of her memory. But not everything was clear in her mind. Crane supported her as best he could, helpless behind the glass, but still in love with this wonderful woman.

Mac asked JackO to come to the dark room. Maybe they were finally going to find out why their mother had been killed and what files they had hidden. They entered the room. Mac and JackO each took pictures one after the other. It was copies of agent files. There was their entire career and down there was a handwritten mention. Mac recognized her mother's handwriting. "He's IN." Mac kept looking and then a picture caught his attention. This agent's file was different. He was not from the US Air Force but he was a Navy. Ellen had noted "the leader?" Mac tried to decipher the name and he shouted "what ??? But it's not possible!" JackO asked him what was happening. Mac could not answer, he just put his finger on the picture and JackO read "Admiral Muuuu ... k .... Murdoch, is that? ... well what?" Then JackO realized what he had just said, "Murdoch, like the madman who tried to kill you and Rourke killed?" Mac nodded in the affirmative but could not believe it. Even dead, Murdoch was still bothering him.

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:28 am

Hope walked up the stairs and down the ha she could hear Tommy "ya ya giddy up horsey you can do it come on after those robbers" Tommy yelled hope walked up to his room and took a deep breathe she knew this wasn't going to be easy she walked up to his door and knocked Tommy heard and put down his toy horse and cowboy doll and opened his door to see hope" hey hope what are you doing here? did you hear theirs no school today?" he asked Tommy was instantly worried when hope didn't answer she looked up and he saw her red eyes and tear stained face "hope what's wrong why are you crying?" he asked "Tommy i need to talk to you" she said and he let her into his room and they sat on his bed which was a red race car bed " hope what's wrong" asked Tommy softly "are you hurt?" hope looked him in the eye and shook her head "Tommy Dad and the police found out what happened to your mom and Dad " said hope "really where are they did your dad tell you?" he asked hope's eyes welled with tears "Tommy they died JackR said it was an accident" she managed to say "i'm so sorry Tommy" she said and hugged him as her tears flowed Tommy how ever sat in shock all of a sudden it was like someone threw a brick on his stomach he felt like he couldn't breathe and he pushed hope away from him and stood up "no ...no it can't be true ...your lying" yelled Tommy he knew hope would never lie but the anger swelled in him and the words were spilling out before he could control them "what Tommy i am telling you what dad told me" she sad calmly "then he is lying"Tommy yelled "my dad doesn't lie "yelled hope the noise caught the attention of the adults down stairs and Adam was the first to Tommy's door "how would you know" said Tommy hope took a deep breathe and realized that it was no use fighting with him and tried to hug him but he pushed her again this time she landed on the floor on Tommy's toy horse in shock Tommy saw what he had done Adam walked into the room just as Tommy turned and ran Adam caught him before he could run any further "settle down" said Adam kneeling down and holding Tommy by the arms "no ...let me go your lying there alive" said Tommy as he tried to pull away "it's ...look at me Tommy it is the truth everything hope said is the truth" Adam explained " no ..i don't believe you ..let me go ...no" yelled Tommy as the tears burned his eyes and blurred his vision Adam saw this he knew this pain he felt a similar frustration when his own parents died he didn't want to believe it himself but he didn't want Tommy to run off and could see Tommy's tears so Adam pulled Tommy into his arms Tommy didn't have the strength left to fight him he just sunk into Adams arms and cried hope got up from where she fell and Adam held out his arm and pulled her into his arms to as the martins watched on not knowing what to do.

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:35 am

JackO looked dubiously, "Mac, it's not possible, you told me that Murdoch was a professional killer, he can not have a Navy file." Mac regained consciousness and realized that JackO was right. He was shocked to see the name of Murdoch but indeed, it could not be the same person. However, there is no coincidence. This name is too special, there must be a link. JackO took his phone "Wait, I'm going to call Simon, he may have something new". JackO dialed "Hello Simon, it's Jack, how are you, what the weather have you in Emerald ? Oh, you have to fly in 30 minutes" JackO exchanged banalities with Simon and then he asked him the question "tell me Simon, could you check the records I told you about if you do not have a "Murdoch", an admiral probably if my information is good". Simon was astonished, "Ah, but Jack, I do not need to look in. Admiral Murdoch was in the air espionage service, here in Emerald. And he was in the office opposite Admiral Mallory's office. I believe that he died more than 30 years ago, Jack, do you want to tell me what's going on? " JackO continued the conversation with Simon.

Tommy continued crying in Adam's arms. Hope had come into his father's arms too. Alex, Wendy and Rourke were at the door. Alex tried to be strong in front of Tommy but Wendy started crying. Rourke took her in his arms "It's okay, ma'am, it's a hard time to pass." Adam looked at Tommy "Tommy, listen, there's one thing you need to know and it's very important, your father loved you a lot, I do not know what you know or what you saw when your parents were still with you, but be sure that your father loved you more than anything in the world ". Tommy snorted, "Mr. MacFadden, my father was a drug dealer, and my mother a nutty, I know, but they were my parents." And he kept crying even harder. When Hope heard Tommy's words, she wondered what was going on "later, Hope," his father told him, who immediately saw that his daughter was going to ask him questions. Wendy also continued to cry when Alex sadly realized the sad truth "Adam, I have to give my answer tomorrow for this job in Phoenix.If I am hired, we should leave by the end of the week.I would start my new job on Monday ". Tommy had heard. it was a lot to him. He had just learned that his parents had just died and that his adoptive parents were going to move "I do not want to leave, leave me alone." He managed to struggle and escape Adam. He escaped by slamming the door under the rain and the storm. Adam "damn, come on!"

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Tommy ran out before they could see where he had gone "damn" Adam said JackR and hope came to his side in the door way "dad what was Tommy talking about?" asked hope "later hope"Adam said again "we have to find Tommy" hope thought for a moment 'were would Tommy go he couldn't have gone far then it ht her "alright you take the jeep Adam Mr and Mrs martin could you stay here in case he comes back?" said Rourke "dad i" hope started "hope not now" said Adam interrupting her "but dad i" said hope getting frustrated "i said not now hope" Adam said a little louder "get in the car hope" hope just stood there looking at him "hope do not make me ask you again we have to find Tommy" said Adam equally as frustrated 'why is she being so stubborn ' he thought hope looked to her dad then to the street then back at him she knew he wasn't in the mood to listen so she took of running "hope get back here "yelled Adam JackR ran after her and Adam got in the jeep and drove as Rourke ran he realized he wasn't that young anymore and trying to keep up with her was proving to be difficult hope ran into an ally way just big enough for her to fit through and out the other side she knew exactly where she was going she hoped Tommy was thinking the same .

Adam drove after his daughter then watched her run into the ally "damn one way street" said Adam as he hit the steering wheel Rourke caught up to him "she went through there and ran left"he said a little out of breathe as he climbed into the seat "where do you think she went?" he asked Adam ,Adam stared ahead for a moment he realized that was what hope may have been trying to tell him she would know Tommy the best "perhaps to the ranch it is as good a place to start as any" said Adam as he started the jeep turned int around and drove up the street .

Tommy ran wiping tears from his face as he went he knew where he wanted to go and he refused to stop till he was there he turned a corner and bumped into someone "hey there what's going on Tommy?" asked Coach parish Tommy looked up at him then ran straight past coach parish watched him go wondering if he should call Adam then he looked in front of him and saw hope running his way "woah will someone please tell me what is going on?" asked Coach parish as he held hope "Tommy which way did he go?" asked hope gasping for air "first tell me what' going on hope felt frustrated "Tommy's parents died the martins are moving and Tommy is running away which way did he go please" said hope getting her breathe back "he went up the end of the street and to the right" said Coach Parish hope took off running again then Adam came around the corner in the jeep with jackR on the phone with the sheriff when Adam saw coach parish he pulled over "hey did you see" he started "hope and Tommy yes ...that direction and to the right" said Coach parish "thanks Bill "said Adam as he drove down the street leaving coach parish feeling confused .